[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

52 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:
good luck

I unexpectedly teared up after watching this short clip. 

Wishing Wookie all the BEST! Stay healthy, strong, happy, positive and return safe and sound to us in May 2019!

Gosh! How do I remove the clip in my reply?

Edited by summerset
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

I love the shirt!

It's a nod to the Joker in Batman (Of course jcw isn't evil, it just makes me think of him being his usual prankster joking self on set!)

It also lightens the atmosphere, and tells his fans to cheer up. 

of cos telling Hyunni too *total delulu* hehehehe. 

I notice he wore Buddhist beads under his watch.. must be from his omma :( 

I also notice that.. I thought its just casual accessories.. But maybe its really Buddhist beads from his mom. I saw running man KJK also wear that kind of bracelet, he said that from Buddhist temple his grandma gave him..

• Like 10

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

Hee its ok chingu. We oredi expected hes not able to participate. Too bad. But at least we can count on JH 

Aiiks i oso just realise i didnt follow. Lol im #153. Haha oso super late. I thk theres actually way more followers of the thread that havent click the follow button.

Haha, me too. Only thanks to @Huntergal  did I realize there is such a thing. I'm #152, and I think I saw a new poster here was #151 (welcome!!). @attriste you are #150? I think we were too busy spazzing lol.

So, Joo Won enlisted on May 16 and is already a red hat? Daebakkk..  
Ok, now I feel like a competitive Asian mom. Wookie, I have confidence in you. You can get that red hat too! (no pressure!)

Also resharing the link another kind chingu had posted earlier. The part aout Red Hat/Back Hat is further down with a video from Real Men. http://aminoapps.com/page/btsarmy/4047615/military-service-in-south-korea

• Like 11

1 minute ago, mydarjen said:

I also notice that.. I thought its just casual accessories.. But maybe its really Buddhist beads from his mom. I saw running man KJK also wear that kind of bracelet, he said that from Buddhist temple his grandma gave him..

yeah i bet it's from his mom for good luck and to be safe and healthy. did anyone see wookie's UPPER RIGHT LIP is RED????

• Like 12

1 minute ago, summerset said:

I unexpectedly teared up after watching this short clip. 

Wishing Wookie all the BESTt! Stay healthy, strong, happy, positive and return safe and sound to us in May 2019!

Yeah me too

Can't hardly wait 2019

untill we meet again

safely, healthy and happy

saranghae JCW SSI

• Like 7

see yah later opaa

cto

17 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Hey everyone! This is temporary goodbye from me. Time for me to move on. There is a whole lot of Life for me to shape and experience after/during The Wooks, so I am glad for this closure :) 

I wish you all good physical and mental health, and that you will live and love life to the fullest with cherished friends and family. 

Bye everyone! See ya in 21 months' time! And please do tag me if there are official statements or solid evidence! Will come in once in a while. Take care and stay positive, gracious, rational and emotionally regulated ok? LOL

Signing out! :D

aaaaw. Real life calls hah. Let us all enjoy hibernating :tongue:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, attriste said:

I love the shirt!

It's a nod to the Joker in Batman (Of course jcw isn't evil, it just makes me think of him being his usual prankster joking self on set!)

It also lightens the atmosphere, and tells his fans to cheer up. 

of cos telling Hyunni too *total delulu* hehehehe. 

I notice he wore Buddhist beads under his watch.. must be from his omma :( 

Aww.... did he have the beads on? (Good eyes!)
Wookie's Omma fighting! I guess moms, wives and GFs just send them off at home. I get it though. I think it would be hard not to cry if you're there in person.  I'm sure the men don't want that to be their last sight of their loved ones.

Also, I never knew Wookie was such a troll! Now I'm going to have to relook at his past fashion in a different light.

• Like 18

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Now Mister Kang Woo Woo is gonna be busy taking care and watching over Wookies other half. Making sure no sleezy college boy hitting on her in the next 21 months and that she is fed well at his cafe.

YUP!! so we need to silently stalk kangwoo!! making sure no college boys trying to study with her! NOPE NOPE!

• Like 17

17 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thought I will not cry...but the more i see his pic...my tears drop out by itself.. finally he enlisted... look he taking pic with his BFF... such a sweet bromance...

See you again in May 2019...

Awwww ikr!!!

We see the real life bromance :wub:

• Like 10