[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Same thoughts as u all. Quickly go. Quickly complete. Back just in time for hyunnie to graduate.

Btw im actually not happy seeing those fans queuing there at gangwon. While it is amazing they buy plane tickets and fly there. But its stil considered a commotion. I hope they dont litter or anything. The military dont post their displeasure. But it doesnt mean they like it when fans of celeb recruits create fuss. 

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

that thought came across my mind too! even though wookie knows joo won, as an instructor, maybe joo won needs to keep his distance because it's still military business and they are strict with ranking and stuff. plus if joo won became too close and friendly with wookie, others might see it as favoritism...so it might be worse.

Yeah man. Plus all the fans like @sharreb said. And celebs have given a bad name in the past. BUT! The military has an uphill task of improving itself actually, and endearing themselves to the public. So that's why they have shows like Real Men for propaganda, etc. So I think to them it provides a small boost of positive image. They've had quite a few reputation issues that they're trying to clean up and modernize. So if the fans stay sane and clean and respectful it will be helpful for all parties involved. No crazy myoppas please.

oops I quoted the wrong quote. Anyway yes I think they will keep stuff strictly business for awhile at least. Esp since Joo Won is instructor. To avoid any scandal. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

I just realised stylist unnie can't send wook off cos she is styling nam joo hyuk's hair in Paris awww :(:( she can hyunni can group hug ugly cry when she is back. 

aaaaw. aint that sad. we can do virtual crying with them too. 

7607419f7ca4e9236d59da651278bc219c8f4a90_hq.gif

• Like 10

Don't know why i found that white skull is quiet cool.. And the place looks pleasant.. I remember when my friend said that she so sad when top enlist, i laughed at her and said that she must be kidding me. But here i am, i faced this kind of feeling right now because of wookie.. :D

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Today is the day of JCW oppa's enlistment. It's weird i'm sad, happy and proud, all at the same time. I'm sad beyond words, happy beyond words, and proud beyond words. I'm wishing him all the best, we will wait for him, 21 months will pass by quickly i believe. We're on this together. Just like our Hyuni said in her last V-app, i believe oppa will do well, right? We don't have to worry about him, right? Just come back safely, JCW oppa! :)

Chingu-deul, eonni-deul, it has been a privilege for me to meet you all in this thread, to read what you guys wrote and to share our minds in this thread, i can feel a strong bond between us. Sometimes, what you guys wrote can make me laugh like an idiot and i enjoyed every second reading what you guys wrote in here. Now, that JCW oppa is about to enlist, i got really sad to know that we won't be as active as these past few months for the next 21 months. But, but, i know very much this is not a goodbye for us, just promise me, we will be as crazy as we are today for 21 months later. Let's stay on this ship together guys!

So, chingu-deul, eonni-deul... See you again on May 2019! I can't wait for 2019 to come. Take care of your health guys! From the bottom of my heart, i'll be missing you all and i love you all. *BIGHUGS* :blush:

We maybe hibernating for sometime, I think everyone will drop by  just to say HI..... Goodbyes are not forever chingu..:wub:

Image result for goodbyes are not forever gif

Image result for goodbyes are not forever gif

• Like 17