[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohhh lovely this! But no #byeontae post? LOL!! I guess I got spoiled reading.. wonder what we should start to dissect next, are we done with the kisses, tongues and the statue of liberty?

Here, I'll accommodate you.... Heeee

Why he didnt let BH see his wound??? why?? what was underneath the blanket??? :tongue:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Here, I'll accommodate you.... Heeee

Why he didnt let BH see his wound??? why?? what was underneath the blanket??? 

You do realize that in the BTS of this one, it is where JCW kinda coughed/sneezed and when he laid down back again he placed his hand under the blanket. Uhmm I would ask the same question here as well :D What was underneath?

Why didn't he let BH see his wound? He might be shy but wait was he naked under that hospital gown? :tongue: *smirks* maybe that's why.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Hubba hubba time! 

LOL! you scared me for an hour there. you were so serious.  Naah, we needed to be serious sometimes if we want to get our message across right? or is it parallel? missionary.... ooops.... :ph34r:

We need this hubba bubba tape to measure that anaconda ASAP!

tumblr_m1b8fl5mxp1qh6r69o1_500.gif 

• Like 8

Credit for the owner :wub:

This is just my opinion.

It is very difficult to separate the feelings and professionalism of work. Where we must refrain from showing our feelings while acting with our loved ones. 

Like example last kiss scene song song couple (dots). In the group commentary pd nim say that he cut a lot of the scene because it is very sensual. It's because they both have special feelings or relationships.

In sp drama also we can see between NJW and EBH sometimes argue because of it. Where njw as the defendant's prosecution while ebh is the defendant's defense attorney. So that every time them finished the trial ebh always ask to break up. Wkkwkwkw. 

Then that's what happens between jcw and njh. Where their kiss scene should be beautiful according to the script but instead be beautiful in another meaning. Wkwkkwkw. 

But that's the beauty of love that comes without us knowing when and how. When we realize we are already trapped in it. 

So is the same with us now who somehow fell in love with this couple. :blush:  :heart:

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

But, but I think JCW already opened his chocolate! *gasps* It is a perfectly clean statement right?

4 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

You mean his banana is coated with chocolate??

Hmmm.  drippingly delicious, is that with nuts on it too??? *wink* *wink*

cefq02e.gif

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Hide contents

And this is the same friend I'm talking about whom liking njh pic from way before SP.

He doesn't follow hyunie's IG. did he like njh pic on other's IG, e.g stylist?

BTW, I found this FRIEND is a big fan of camptong island, alternatively he has business with campton island resort? He shared a lot of pic of this resort. The resort is in Gapyeong where Hyunie and her team had holiday after SP. 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Why he didnt let BH see his wound??? why?? what was underneath the blanket??? :tongue:

Well cos whenever he's with her, his anaconda always wanna come out to play. That's why his hand check as he thought to himself....

giphy.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Agree with you. :wub:

IMO, I think #music88 is not a shipper, so it is also good to hear something from a different  POV. But to rain on somebody's parade is the same as wanting to impose one's beliefs to others which is not healthy at all. I am so sorry but this is how I felt. We all have different  opinions, I understand that and  I get that, we can argue the whole year through but would end up without winners since there is no confirmation or denial whatsoever. With respect to this thread, this is for JCW and NJH, to push something not related to this ship is like disrespecting the people in this ship because most of us spent hours in here pouring out feelings, observations and delusions. No one has the right to disregard our assumptions or whatever just bec they do not support or like our OTP. 

With that, still this ship welcomes all discussions bad or good, happy or sad news, and everything under the sun given that everybody can also speak one's mind without being disrespected. 

Yup this our ship. Who disagree with us do not join. Make your own boat. Do not ever want to know or interfere with what we are talking about. So as not to hurt yourself. 

:D :)

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL! you scared me for an hour there. you were so serious.

LMAO! I came in and saw all the posts abt D, Y and it all started by one post. I'm like...

giphy.gif

Just stay away if you're not shipping and by now we all have so much faith in this ship. I love how y'all are rational shippers and shut down the "walkers". 

@genxv Yup, you guessed it right. :wub:

@gglex6275 Girl, you can't run away. I'm gonna tape you with @Dingy Conk's duct tape so you'll have to bear with us...lmao. 

• Like 12