[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, stucked said:

Why would Ji Chang Wook use Twice and Nam Ji Hyun in the context of visiting the army? (Btw, is this the correct translation? HAHAHA!) WHY? I mean, suuuure, TWICE is currently the most popular girl group in KPop. *rolls eyes 3x*  But! Nam Ji Hyun? She's no idol and still much a baby in the eyes of Kent. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JI CHANG WOOK SSI??? 

Oh well, our boi is surely obvious. They said he is a smooth operator, its like giving NJH the free pass to visit him without too much eyes rolling, aint that great? Lets do the Scooby doo gang's dance. Yay! :heart:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, moonlightserenade said:

Chingus, btw, did we find out if Wookie was the one who requested NJH? Just thinking out loud as I have been wondering how did she come into her perfect role? :wub:. Just thinking out loud since Wookie was the big man in the script. Would it be plausible to state that Wookie personally requested for her to be his leading lady? I seem to recall that NJH was surprised to see that he would be her leading man in SP. But I do not recall oppa's reaction. Anyone else can enlighten me with some facts? :D

May b he is NJH fanboy!!or His mom is Queen seon dok's fan:Dok get the Point Throwback at SBS award in January 2017 they're a couple to annouced on the stage i"ve though it started that time coz..after 3month later in April 2017 she become his leading role..SBS  saw sth ab their chemistry then 2 actress rejected this role its possible wookie agreement her offer "eun bong hee"thx for destiny to bring them meet.:hushed:

Thisss...can helps or not? Even he day off he came to watching hyunii poster shooting w/his motorbike in cool and manly outfit.And look at the way he stare at......:glasses::wub:

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, stucked said:

W-W-WAIT? WHAT?

Why would Ji Chang Wook use Twice and Nam Ji Hyun in the context of visiting the army? (Btw, is this the correct translation? HAHAHA!) WHY? I mean, suuuure, TWICE is currently the most popular girl group in KPop. *rolls eyes 3x*  But! Nam Ji Hyun? She's no idol and still much a baby in the eyes of Kent. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JI CHANG WOOK SSI??? 

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory

*goes backreading again*

Milkshake, chicken, pizza, burger, udon... Someone has to bring these when he enlists.. Food can't go there on their own:smirk:  And his FRIENDS will be happy too.... Yea... friends:joy::joy:

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, riririru said:

Visiting army http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000755468

Heart fluttering http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000976880
I personally feel very giddy when i read this bec she choose the "you re pretty but dirty" hug scene whICH IS AN ADLIB FROM JCW THERE GOES MY DELULU XD

About the mute-kiss http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002630592

Omg! Chingu can u translate more about the heart fluttering part of the article? Coz I really don't understand hangul...please...

giphy.gif

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Welcome back chingu! Omo some of these responses, aigoo, ottokke? *:huh:* **innocently hiding behind door*peek a boo!** ROFL!!!!! 

You were the first person that came to my mind when i was thinking of the 'dirty minded' :joy::joy:  

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, riririru said:

Heart fluttering http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000976880

I personally feel very giddy when i read this bec she choose the "you re pretty but dirty" hug scene whICH IS AN ADLIB FROM JCW THERE GOES MY DELULU XD

Ommo, I remember watching that scene and realized he is addicted to her cos his chin rested on her bare shoulder and he kept rubbing his chin against her skin. And his hands held her tight too. And he even threw the pencil in her hair away...lol. 

• Like 22

Ji Chang Wook Shares What He Has Planned Leading Up To His Military Enlistment Date

After finishing up his recent drama “Suspicious Partner,” Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview and talked about his upcoming military enlistment.

“‘Suspicious Partner’ was a very meaningful project to me. It was my first rom-com, it was the last project before my enlistment, and I had a lot of fun while filming it. So it makes me sad [to see it end],” he explained.

Ji Chang Wook continued, saying, “I enlist in the military on August 14. I will try my best to carry out my duties in a healthy state and return. I will return with good projects after my service ends, so it would be great if you could wait for one year and nine months.”

He also talked about his schedule before enlisting, saying, “I’m planning on finishing up my schedule and then spending some personal time. I’m planning to prepare my body and my mind while I spend the time up until August 14, and then I’ll be enlisting.”

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook recently finished the popular drama “Suspicious Partner.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/18/ji-chang-wook-shares-planned-leading-military-enlistment-date/

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I have never ever regretted not knowing a foreign language..

Today I do..!

*awakens the diligent student*

*wants to read the interviews first hand*

*crawls to a corner and cries*

same with me chingu....how I regretted not knowing foreign language ^_^ when I click on the link and cannot be translated to English...**so dizzy when u think u can read but can"t**

• Like 13

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh bieaneso, I think it was my question that lead to the mention of the name. I sincerely had no idea what the issue with Spain was. :cry:

My fault too. :unsure: well.... at least we all learned something from this :) (not to do it again next time!!) 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Ommo, I remember watching that scene and realized he is addicted to her cos his chin rested on her bare shoulder and he kept rubbing his chin against her skin. And his hands held her tight too. And he even threw the pencil in her hair away...lol. 

HAHAHAHAA...... @huntergal omaigod my colleagues already peeping at what I'm reading/watching as I'm laughing myself non stop... ***runs away**

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

Wasn't NJH even embarrassed about her singing?? In the article before she said:

"During an interview with Newsen, actress Nam Ji Hyun confessed that she is dying of embarrassment over the 'KBS Drama Awards' "Some" performance she did with'What's With This Family' co-star and ZE:A member Hyungsik back in December 2014. 

The reason? Her bad singing. Nam Ji Hyun explained, "I really want to ban the video of that 'Some' stage. I really can't sing well. My friends know that I don't sing in front of other people. Yet I received a request from the 'What's With This Family' broadcasting station asking me to do the stage with Hyungsik since we were an on-screen couple. At first, I said I definitely would not do it, but because they persuaded me, I did it." "

"I really want to ban the video of that 'Some' stage. I really can't sing well. My friends know that I don't sing in front of other people'' don't worry Hyunni got someone that willing to hear your song/lullaby....:wink:

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, rulezhine said:

Ji Chang Wook Shares What He Has Planned Leading Up To His Military Enlistment Date

After finishing up his recent drama “Suspicious Partner,” Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview and talked about his upcoming military enlistment.

“‘Suspicious Partner’ was a very meaningful project to me. It was my first rom-com, it was the last project before my enlistment, and I had a lot of fun while filming it. So it makes me sad [to see it end],” he explained.

Ji Chang Wook continued, saying, “I enlist in the military on August 14. I will try my best to carry out my duties in a healthy state and return. I will return with good projects after my service ends, so it would be great if you could wait for one year and nine months.”

He also talked about his schedule before enlisting, saying, “I’m planning on finishing up my schedule and then spending some personal time. I’m planning to prepare my body and my mind while I spend the time up until August 14, and then I’ll be enlisting.”

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook recently finished the popular drama “Suspicious Partner.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/18/ji-chang-wook-shares-planned-leading-military-enlistment-date/

Spending some personal time? ahemmm.......with whom Wookie yah?:glasses:

• Like 13

On 7/17/2017 at 2:42 PM, huntergal said:

Comments translations:

Damn!!! The way he looks at her!

Why does it feel so sexual even though they did nothing...

Hahahahahahahaha....

Chang Wook oozes sexiness

With that face in front of you, you will definitely mess up your words...girl, I feel you. 

This whole scene is funny af with knetz comments...more #ByeontaeMembersOutThere. Here's the video with English captions:

This just made my day :heart:. The comments were so funny!!! actually if you are a SP fan you could definitely relate to the comments :D

• Like 9

OMG ...i just knew that Ji Chang Wook & Kang Hanuel worked together in musical performance in 2015. And they did a kiss on stage..huaaaaa....as u know kang hanuel was NHJ co-star in Angel Eyes. What's a coincidence...why NJW co-star always related to JCW. hahaha :blush:

[Section TV] 섹션 TV - Ji Chang-wook, with Kang Haneul 'we kissed a lot' 20150315

• Like 16