[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

So the original title of Suspicious Partner is Love in trouble. For some reason when I read this title, I feel like we as shippers are actually the one in trouble because we are so hooked with these 2 suspicious partners :blush: and it's almost impossible to move on. this shipping is a really hard habit to break. It's been many months now since SP folded and Wookie has been in the army for a while too but here we are growing by the day, now even Chinese chingus are joining us, many Twitter and IG accounts all over, BTS of kiss scenes over 3M views and these pages just keep on adding and adding considering there's really nothing big happening with our OTP.  We are so crazily waiting for the DVD to come out, voting non stop when we should, anticipating any update from Hyuni or her friends likewise Wookie's friends.... Many single chingus here are more interested in Wookie and Hyuni's lovelife than their own.

GUYS... WE REALLY ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 13

26 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Many single chingus here are more interested in Wookie and Hyuni's lovelife than their own.

I SECOND THIS!!!^_^:wub:I don't care bout my lovelife really :lol:.. just let these two date,get married,have babies and continually be happy and loving for the rest of their lives.

Come quickly 2019..haha

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

So the original title of Suspicious Partner is Love in trouble. For some reason when I read this title, I feel like we as shippers are actually the one in trouble because we are so hooked with these 2 suspicious partners :blush: and it's almost impossible to move on. this shipping is a really hard habit to break. It's been many months now since SP folded and Wookie has been in the army for a while too but here we are growing by the day, now even Chinese chingus are joining us, many Twitter and IG accounts all over, BTS of kiss scenes over 3M views and these pages just keep on adding and adding considering there's really nothing big happening with our OTP.  We are so crazily waiting for the DVD to come out, voting non stop when we should, anticipating any update from Hyuni or her friends likewise Wookie's friends.... Many single chingus here are more interested in Wookie and Hyuni's lovelife than their own.

GUYS... WE REALLY ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!

Totally completely in trouble dearie! Second what u said here! My life now.. Is work, school, family and namji. Then the cycle repeats again. And again. And again. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

that right hand is comfortably placed in her ehem ehem. 

Ehem ehem *coughs 1000x*

He forgets himself everytime they kiss!!

Good thing she has the presence of mind and shove his hand out of the way

giphy.gif

ninja moves JCW kayaaa!!!!:wub::ph34r:

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

14 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

OMG  YES, totally  shirtless up against her back and when she turned around and being pulled in against his broad shoulders / chest....with that big smile on her face knowing she’ll be enjoying that chest .... GOOSEBUMPS!!! Love me some WOOKIE:-)

wooooow! smells so sexy

Also, even his armpit must be smelling good too! :glasses::blush::ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

On 10/24/2017 at 7:48 PM, babyval22 said:

On hindsight, i think this sentence that wookie said at the beginning of SP.. Really says alot about their relationship. Hahahas. Firstly they're definitely close for wookie to actually say such a thing for his female lead. If you're not close, you wouldnt even be messing around and teasing another person, whatmore when you're tired. Hahahas. And he sounded thankful if i may say? From the words used.. Like if im wookie and doing all sorts of things to someone close to me cos im tired.. Im aware of it but yet i still do it. But when i reflect upon it, i will think im so childish but i enjoy it anyway. And thankful that the other person likes or loves me enough to tolerate it. Omg. The more i try to describe what im tryinf to say, the more goosebumps im feeling. It feels so real when im trying to put myself in wookie's shoes. Gah. Im blabbering alr but i hope u guys know what i mean. LOL. #maybeitsjustdelulu 

I don't know either we are delulu or not but everytime I read what Wookie said at the beginning of SP I got the vibes they are close before SP but not an item by that time .After SP ,with all the hints that we have ,I am quite 80% confident they are an item now .Just pray hard their relationship will last till marriage & till end of their life :D

• Like 16

Annyeong chingus!!! Oh how I miss you all!!! Thank you all for growing strong and keeping our thread alive.  I have been quite busy with real life lately, as I am sure you all have. But I personally have not been able to find time to spazz. I have been able to veg out on other dramas now, but I have to say with a firm conviction that no kisses are as beautiful and as sexy as our otp. I have found out on other drama couples that met on set and fell in love like the couple from "Creating Destiny" to name one of many others. However, what I found amazing is that out of all the couples that met via reel and become real, only our couple have a very unique and fated destiny that began before Suspicious Partner. I may not come in here as often as I would like, but I like many of you are awaiting for May 2019. Oh yes! Absolutely! Here is a token of my affections on behalf of my #byontae crew lol! ..... because everything was sealed with their first kiss...Image result for nam ji hyun and ji chang wook gif kiss

Image result for nam ji hyun and ji chang wook gif kiss

Spoiler

:ph34r:

Spoiler

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

My reality .......Image result for girl on mechanical horse gif lmao!!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

11 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

However, what I found amazing is that out of all the couples that met via reel and become real, only our couple have a very unique and fated destiny that began before Suspicious Partner.

:heart:This !! :D

Hi Dear ,miss you & thank u for the gifs :lol:

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh yes! Absolutely! Here is a token of my affections on behalf of my #byontae crew lol! ..... because everything was sealed with their first kiss.

YAy!!! thanks for dropping by eventhough you are so busy chingu!!!

Muaks :wub:

Image result for suspicious partner gif  Related image

Related image

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

:heart:This !! :D

Hi Dear ,miss you & thank u for the gifs :lol:

Annyeong chingu! I miss you as well. I can never ever complain about anything because you continue to set the bar high in enjoying every moment. Thank you for #fighting strong and keeping our thread alive chingu! You are an awesome shipmate!

Image result for shipmate gif

Image result for shipmate gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

I don't know either we are delulu or not but everytime I read what Wookie said at the beginning of SP I got the vibes they are close before SP but not an item by that time .After SP ,with all the hints that we have ,I am quite 80% confident they are an item now .Just pray hard their relationship will last till marriage & till end of their life :D

ooooohhhh. look at his bumbum!! haahah

reposting....... coz I like his bumbum :blush::ph34r:

cto

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Annyeong chingu! I miss you as well. I can never ever complain about anything because you continue to set the bar high in enjoying every moment. Thank you for #fighting strong and keeping our thread alive chingu! You are an awesome shipmate!

Haha..we have to make this thread alive at least  till May 2019 .Please come here more often :D

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:
1 hour ago, pauliza said:

ooooohhhh. look at his bumbum!! haahah

reposting....... coz I like his bumbum :blush::ph34r:

Hahaha..I told you to focus on the captions not the bum bum :tongue::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

When their chemistry began to buzz buzz buzz ....

Image result for love in trouble korean drama ep1 dialogue

And it sizzled and had us at "Do you wanna sleep with me?"

Image result for love in trouble korean drama

Then from sexy to outright laughing our Richard Simmons off at them when she realized who he was ....

Image result for love in trouble korean drama ep1 dialogue

ahhhh I love our OTP !!! On and off the stage. I know there have been so many amazing songs that link our beautiful puppies, but the one that seems to play over and over in my head and has me swooning everytime is this whole album but esp these three songs. whenever I miss our OTP I listen to this and I am reassured that May 2019 is not long to go ... #NamJiHavenFightingDelulu2TheMax

Spoiler

• Like 16
  • LOL 2