[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

39 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Hahaha I'm so emo awhile ago, it's really hard oh well in times like this I think I have to go back to when why did I ship them, :) if in the future sail on sunk, I'll  support them individually, I'm a fan of them individually anyway but I loved and knew hyunni first so I'll support whatever plans she has now and in the future, but I really do hope and pray it may not now they will eventually end up together, I'll would be the luckiest shipper ever hahaha :heart::blush:

Me too.  I will still be a fan of them individually.  But never ever ship them to someone else.  But I will respect them whatever decision they make in their lives.  

This is just my opinion,  probably the whole thread will not agree with me.  There is a side of me that I like that the relationship of our couple be reveal, maybe dispatch can do that.  Although JCW can do ninja moves but nowadays paparazzi is very clever.  Let's face it no news is really bad for us.  Almost sank ship has no news from paparazzi because they have not seen any.  Look at songsong couple they deny it all over and over again but the paparazzi is very wise still continue connecting the two of them and they were right.  The couple is getting married now on October 31.

That is why I am confident that the other 2 ships are not sailing because for a long time no pics of them with our guy??Huhuhu. Let's face it again the 2 girls are big stars don't you think paparazzi will not invest on that.  Thank God on our beloved because the relationship is still young/fresh and JCW enlisted maybe they cannot see any at this time. 

I dont believe also  that dispatch can ruin their relationship. If LOVE is strong no mountains to high for you to climb and no river to wide for you to make it cross. Pray pray that our couple  LOVE  be strong. 

• Like 14

# Radio # Young Street in the Exotic Kingdom
Thank you for making me happy today!
Thank you for your sister
Thanks also to the Youngs crew !!
Thank you also to the listener who listened to me.

why njh said:  Thank you for making me happy today!

does she is sad???
I feel that she is a few sad or tired tonight or lately.
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Me too.  I will still be a fan of them individually.  But never ever ship them to someone else.  But I will respect them whatever decision they make in their lives.  

This is just my opinion,  probably the whole thread will not agree with me.  There is a side of me that I like that the relationship of our couple be reveal, maybe dispatch can do that.  Although JCW can do ninja moves but nowadays paparazzi is very clever.  Let's face it no news is really bad for us.  Almost sank ship has no news from paparazzi because they have not seen any.  Look at songsong couple they deny it all over and over again but the paparazzi is very wise still continue connecting the two of them and they were right.  The couple is getting married now on October 31.

That is why I am confident that the other 2 ships are not sailing because for a long time no pics of them with our guy??Huhuhu. Let's face it again the 2 girls are big stars don't you think paparazzi will not invest on that.  Thank God for our beloved because the relationship is still young/fresh and JCW enlisted maybe they cannot see any at this time. 

I dont believe also  that dispatch can ruin their relationship. If LOVE is strong no mountains to high for you to climb and no river to wide for you to make it cross. Pray pray that our couple  LOVE  be strong. 

I agree with you that I will respect whomever they chose in their lives and hope in the end they are happy.

I'm always torn about Dispatch.  I'd rather they didn't stalk stars personal lives. If I'm misunderstanding what you're saying let me know but I think no news about our couple is actually excellent. They have proved they are the worthiest of ninjas, able to meet but no pictures shared.

The truth is neither we nor Dispatch know everything. Dispatch also does not necessarily reveal everything immediately even if they have some juice. They knew about SongSong for a long time but kept it secret. In fact a lot of their reveals (like Yoona-LSG's for example) were kept secret for a while.

There could be many reasons they hide things. In this case, maybe because one side is going to the army and any reveal will create hardship. Can you imagine, it's already hard enough when a soldier has to be away from his family and loved ones. But to sabotage a relationship like that too?  The public would be upset with Dispatch. Rain and KTH were revealed because they were caught dating when he was off-base during official military business. 

Anyhow, the reason I think there is something between them is because of JCW himself. Late last year he mentioned that he was single and he didn't think he would date before he went into the army because it wouldn't be fair to the girl. He would be worried if a scandal would break (December 2016).

But then he changed his tune right before enlisting and said if he had someone he loved he hopes she will wait for him and that if the love endures for two years then he would be grateful, but if not it would be a beautiful memory (July 2017)

All I can say is, I'm rooting for these two.

@1234nm Thank you for making me happy today. I was already happy seeing Nam Ji Hyun's beautiful face and laugh first thing when I woke up this morning. And then I saw your post and I laughed even more. You do not disappoint :wink:  

Here is a kiss from Hyunnie.. cheer up~~

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, genxv said:

I agree with you that I will respect whomever they chose in their lives and hope in the end they are happy.

I'm always torn about Dispatch but I think if there was something between JCW and other co-stars it would have been revealed by now. If I'm misunderstanding what you're saying let me know but I think no news about our couple is actually excellent. They have proved they are the worthiest of ninjas, able to meet but no pictures shared.

The truth is neither we nor Dispatch know everything. Dispatch also does not necessarily reveal everything immediately even if they have some juice. They knew about SongSong for a long time but kept it secret. In fact a lot of their reveals (like Yoona-LSG's for example) were kept secret for a while.

There could be many reasons they hide things. One, maybe because one side is going to the army and any reveal will create hardship. Can you imagine, it's already hard enough when a soldier had to be away from his family and loved ones. But to sabotage a relationship like that too?  The public would be upset with Dispatch. Rain and KTH were revealed because they were caught dating when he was off-base during official military business. There were larger implications  and he was also disciplined.

Anyhow, the reason I think they is something ebtween them is becasue of JCW himself. Late last year he mentioned that he was single and he didn't think he would date before he went into the army because it wouldn't be fair to the girl. He would be worried if a scandal would break (December 2016).

But then he changed his tune right before enlisting and said if he had someone he loved he hopes she will wait for him and that if the love endures for two years then he would be grateful, but if not it would be a beautiful memory (July 2017)

All I can say is, I'm rooting for these two.

@1234nm Thank you for making me happy today. I was already happy seeing Nam Ji Hyun's beautiful face and laugh first thing when I woke up this morning. And then I saw your post and I laughed even more. You do not disappoint :wink:  

Yes me too.  I am confident that our ship is sailing and the other ship is not.  Hehehe.  

As for paparazzi it's their job to investigate. The law in Korea is very strict also regarding invasion of privacy.  

I believe in our ship that is why I am still here and active.  Me,  the greatest hint are the necklace,  drawing of the ideal girl and sudden change of opinion regarding love like what you said in the jiscovery concert.  

I cannot believe I am doing this it's 1:00am in the morning here.  Still awake coz of Namji. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Yes me too.  I am confident that our ship is sailing and the other ship is not.  Hehehe.  

As for paparazzi it's their job to investigate. The law in Korea is very strict also regarding invasion of privacy.  

I believe in our ship that is why I am still here and active.  Me,  the greatest hint are the necklace,  drawing of the ideal girl and sudden change of opinion regarding love like what you said in the jiscovery concert.  

I cannot believe I am doing this it's 1:00am in the morning here.  Still awake coz of Namji. 

It is the oddest thing. They try so hard to be ninja-like but they often reveal things because of their honesty and cannot hide their feelings :wink:  I think it's easier for them NOT to mention the other person because then they don't have to actually lie.
If Lee Guk Joo had put NJH on the spot and asked her directly about JCW I'm sure she would have tried her hardest to say something that would not put him or her in hot water. But so far it seems none of those questions were asked :ph34r:.. I guess we'll have to wait for the rest of the translations too.

Hope you get some rest soon chingu... have sweet NamJi dreams~~

@1234nm you bring a refreshing perspective on this ship. You have a great imagination and I admire you for your effort. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, magoner said:

LGK was not at WHWMF(if m right).she did a project with seo kang joon in roommates if m not wrong.

Actually chingu, LGK was making special appearance in WHWMF, she had scene with NJH and SKJ , it was a scene which NJH start working as writer in the radio, cmiiw

• Like 13

I just watched some parts of NJH's radio show appearance. My first observation is that she looks so pretty.

About SKJ, here is the part I've seen on ig:

So from my understanding, LKJ asked her to name 3 actors (and not just one to avoid rumors) she wants to work with and she starts by saying that she enjoyed the drama save me then she says ah there is kj oppa that I want to work with again and LKJ says that SKJ's name has been used by NJH to cover who she really wants to work with and then she named WDH. From the video, it's obvious she actually wants to work with WDH since she started by talking about his drama.

About not bringing up JCW, it's quite normal to avoid bringing up a celebrity who is in MS not to make headlines using his name while he's away. It doesn't mean there is something suspicious and it is also not a reason to feel sad. 

On another note, I want to share my opinion about dispatch and other tabloids outing relationships. I'm actually really against it because it doesn't respect the privacy of celebrities and forces them to come out with their relationships when they probably prefer not to. If a couple is ready, I think it should be their choice to share it with the public and the best thing is to wait for something official to happen. Usually if it's a relationship that ends with a break up, at least one of the two will live with the label of someone's ex and it would follow him/her for a long time which is unfair.

• Like 24

I saw somekind of doubtness of our OTP after Hyuni's radio show...  If we think logically, it is normal for Hyuni not to mention her boyfriend at that show, coz there is no question about him and they haven't announce their relationship. It will be toooooo obvious if Hyuni said "offcourse i want to have a project with my only oppa, not another guy" and then boooom..... She won't live in peace for the next 2 years... Let them.being ninja and 

Just be patient chingus, and keep sailing..

:heart:

• Like 21

41 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

The main reason I believe our ship stands a big chance is because of their closeness off screen. I don't think any guy or girl who is committed to someone else will behave like that with their co star even if its for the publicity of drama. And I am glad that no questions related to Ji chang wook were asked that makes my belief in our ship even stronger. Its quite odd to not have any questions related to the recent drama that the actress has starred in.( This is based on how much I heard about the interview will have to wait for subs to confirm if questions related to sp or jcw were asked or not). And TBH after that heart fluttering statement and Ji chang wooks way too obvious reaction on mbc section interview when asked about who does he expect will visit him in military I am quite sure that their respective agencies must have taken precautions to avoid any controversy or else they might as well say they love each other on national tv just kidding but these two act very obvious when it comes to each other.

Stay strong chingus. There must be something for us all to ship them this bad. Lets be patient till 2019. Whenever you all feel sad or threatened just remember why did you start shipping these two in the first place and the 3 million bts is always there for us to raisen our mood.

This!

Great post chingu

tenor.gif

• Like 15

6 hours ago, nianderson said:

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper’s soompi thread.

PART 8

Muchas gracias Vitamin Hyunnie for the wonderful presence you graced us with!!! Looking forward to seeing you just the same at least once every month.

She was every bit the natural born charmer, setting hearts afire by just being herself. Looking at her bouncing around in her seat, clapping and nodding and giggling with abandon, talking away, utterly unconscious of the fact that her complete obliviousness to her own appeal and the soul-melting humility in her accomplishments has led me to the point where my life now is a series of days for me to fall deeper and deeper in love.

Those lucky enough to have known her since forever, those who made her acquaintance along the way, the multitudes of blessed ones that will enter her sphere of influence in the future… not to mention the legion of fans past, present and upcoming- it is such a joy to realize that here at last we stand as witnesses to the rise of a worthy soul, a lady so pure of heart and bright of mind, brimming with character, integrity and radiance, blinding one and all with serene charms, gracious smiles, eloquent words and a disarmingly amiable personality. She is the kind of gal that makes you believe there’s hope for this world yet.

When one thinks how she made a famously reserved personality like Song Hye Kyo blurt out of the left field that she’d love to have a daughter like Hyunnie one day, one can begin to discern how helplessly, crazily, passionately Hyunnie can make you fall in love with her. Truly, I love Mr and Mrs. Song and wish them only the best of the best in everything, but even I feel Kyo might have been a bit too ambitious in wanting a baby like Ji Hyun. Such masterpieces of God can never be replaced or replicated. Just ask Wookie…

The poor bloke did see it coming, but never realized it’d have the impact of a thousand wrecking balls. He was willing to charm, but never realized he’d be even more charmed himself. And once he was, he pulled out all stops to make her fall for him, but never could estimate how much deeper he’d himself fall. He is used to women loving him with various intensities of devotion in their own myriad ways, he is used to loving women in turn, in his own way, searching for the destiny that his closet-romantic heart yearns for. But once Hyunnie entered his life, he learned that if he wanted her, no half measures would work. This time around, he will be allowed no open ends, no loose threads, no lukewarm promises. With each passing day, gazillion more are falling in love with her, inspired to do only the right things by her, inspired to be better versions of themselves for her sake. And for probably the first time in his life, the man who made the world swoon absolutely does not have the upper hand in the romance department.

While everyone is busy melting under his gazes, the one woman he wants is seemingly able to resist those dark eyes oh so well. She welcomes his touch, but doesn’t seem to lose her head at the contact; she kisses as good as she gets, but is still able to snap back with nary a fumble; her heart flutters as much his, but she maintains her poise like nobody’s business. It is not her lack of love, it is her devastatingly quiet charm. She gets under the skin just so that even the pain brings a sweet pleasure, until you don’t ever want to let her go, until you like her just where she is, a part of you, for now and forever.

He knows what it means- and what it entails -to love Hyunnie, that’s why he is so confident his love is strong and capable enough to withstand anything that comes between them in these 21 months. Army service doesn’t really make a difference, because it is that degree of love. I’ll love her and when I return, if she’s still waiting, I’ll keep on loving her. So as well-wishers of that love, our prayers should remain just as steadfast and constant. If they can keep the faith, so can we.

It’s not easy… matters of the heart seldom are. That is why this ship is even more blessed. If mere mention of Hyunnie’s wish for future co-stars is causing ripples, it wouldn’t have helped if she were gearing up for a new project right now. Of course, she will have a blazing chemistry with her future leads, just the way she did in the past, because she is an incredible spark generator as much as a terrific actress. One noticed in SP alone, there wasn’t one person who didn’t mesh with Bong Hee.

So thank God we have considerable time before we get to actually witness that magic with some other man. Praise heavens even more that Hyunnie’s projects will acclimatize us to the reality of their professions before having to see Wook doing another passionate scene with someone who is NOT Ji Hyun yang. All the rationality in the world could not have saved me if he were on the drama/movie market right now. I could actually hear hearts ripping and propellers blasting among surrounding Wook ships when SP BTS were releasing each week. Not a pretty sight. Not a pretty experience. Even the sanest, calmest and most logical of shippers are going to blow their top if one of the bias goes French kissing the next lead for the sake of perfect character portrayal. I don’t know if Wook will do that in the future too, to maintain script integrity, but I am glad I don’t have to worry about it for a goodish long while.

Meanwhile, we know for a fact that Wook and Hyun are protective of their private lives. It is a wonder to me that Wook, especially, was so forward with his implications because he is ruthless when it comes to speculations. His MO is to do a project, burn post-project rumors to vapor and ash, start clean with the next project, rinse, repeat. He initiates closure with the past before heading into the present. His other ships were actually pleading that he does the same with Hyunnie too, so that every ship will suffer the same broken record, none would feel less threatened than the other and no one is stuck in a limbo for the next 21 months. But Mr. Blunt-next-door began playing the subtle card no one knew he had, showed sides of him people thought would always remain behind closed doors, marked an association that is going to stick with him for the remainder of his service. This time, he does not want the dead end.

Hyunnie is the same, but she skirted around the non-denials as well. Presenting a premiere example, months before her wedding, magazines quoted Kyo as stating that she was wary of marriage ever since listening to other people's disillusioned views on the same. Maybe the influx of positive information made us too complacent, thinking that the name dropping, compliments and swoony expressions will be a given in JiJi's public appearances henceforth. Those were unexpected gifts, for if they are true to their nature, odds are we may never hear anything about their future progress. Heck, we only found out about the pre-enlistment get-together because Ye Won volunteered the info. That JiJi are protective of each other is a fact, so it follows to reason that neither would divulge anything to jeopardize or malign the other, even at the cost of being able to express themselves as a couple in love like normal folks do. Let us be grateful for what we know and stay assured in what is to come. If it is any consolation, we know for sure that SBS Awards 2017 is going to make Hyunnie answer questions about her man that she can’t evade or deflect. So hold on to your hats and sail on, dear mates!!

OMG..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY VITAMIN D LMAOOOO AND THANKS AGAIN FOR CLEARING THAT OUT FOR THOSE WHO HAS BEEN CLOUDED WITH A MERE MENTION OF ANOTHER CO-STAR .... CHILL PILL FOLKS LMAOOOO 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

I can't get out of my delusional state when I listen to Dear Name by IU which was the song that played yesterday during JHs radio segment which I am told JH recommended. Esp when it comes to this line here:

"I'll wait for a long time, I will definately find you, even if you're so far that I can't see you"

Something to make me feel nice and fuzzy while I wait for 2019 haha.

• Like 18
  • LOL 6