[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

So sorry guys I gave you a wrong info Read below!!! 

How to participate in the first homepage dictionary voting guide!

- Period: 2017.09.20 ~ 10.10

One day one can vote once per category per -ID

We will select the top 50 people and vote for the app!

*bangs head on the wall*

Thank god my very first vote was for hyunnie

Tagging @Harry97 @attriste @ajmamor1976_30b1

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Here is an explanation of how rounds and voting for AAA works: 

hope it helps.

Frankly even for well known and established actors/actresses the competition with idol-actors/actresses is almost impossible  because idols have a huge fanbase who doesn't mind spending money (when you have to vote through app and earn points to do so) and time to vote and make their bias win. That's why I honestly don't like this kind of awards very much (obviously the companies who organize these events know that very well and take advantage of it), but that's just my opinion. Maybe I am simply too old for this kind of stuff :o:tongue::ph34r: Regardless, I think it's great if we as fans can cast our votes for our OTP - at least during the first round  (and of course later, if they make it to the second and third round,  and you don't mind downloading the app and pay or otherwise earn points to vote through it:wink:) -and thus show them our love and support even if they don't have great chances to win.  Right?  #NamJifighting :D  

thank you chingu! yeah, idols have HUGE fanbases which is why im not surprised the leading ones are idols. their fans are crazy LOL but it's all good. our hyunnie is very modest and humble. whether or not she wins she is still a happy person. that's all that matter. what's the point in life if you have all the fame and money when you're not happy? our hyunnie is happy and loved by all.

let's just try our best to make top 10 for round 1. then we will take it easy. the whole paid voting is dumb to me - i'm also using my brother's FB and asking friends to vote so she can at least make top 10. hehe <3

• Like 22

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I think this is my fave video of her of that night.

Nam Ji Hyun in motion is so beautiful. She was very pretty in the photos though her outfit seemed a little on the casual side to me; but when I watched the video, the way the jacket draped and swung  and the perfect fit of those pants as she walked in on those killer heels was really eye-catching. I mean, I'm a woman and all, but even as covered up as she is you can't help notice what a great body she has. And her hair looks so shiny and fluttery. Ippeuda...

I was looking again at the Asia Artist Awards votes after reading what everyone said about idol vs actor votes; and that gap between #1 and #2 is no joke:

Do Kyung Soo 57484 :wacko:

Ji Chang Wook 3669

Park Bo Gum 3588

• Like 16
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, f8te said:

Wookiiieee

Hide contents

ctto

He looks good (also so serious...;))  

So is this an official photo or  a *ninja* photo? And if it's the latter, *we saw nothing*

Hooray for Wookie for finishing the tough 5 weeks of basic training. Hope he gets a teensy break before he gets shipped to his final posting.

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, genxv said:

He looks good (also so serious...;))  

So is this an official photo or  a *ninja* photo? And if it's the latter, *we saw nothing*

Hooray for Wookie for finishing the tough 5 weeks of basic training. Hope he gets a teensy break before he gets shipped to his final posting.

18 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yay! So proud of him.

He looks good, cant wait to see his elmo.... I mean ABS! :glasses::tongue:

I hope these are not stolen photos

i  think its the latter chingu..Based on the 2nd pic haha it appeared on my ig so i decided to share it with you guys..

he does look good and so serious haha

• Like 17

Ah....finally.......we get to see the clearer pic of him in his army uniform :bawling: sooo handsome. He looks so dependable but still hmm.....gives off some cute feeling for me (?) lmao so random. 

Anyhow, so he is completed his basic training already and now is he allowed to take a break or not yet? Imagine him being so excited to meet his mom even for a short while. Aaah he will be fully recharged :heart:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

oh? isnt JCW beerday july 5th and NJH sept 17?

Yes. In real life chingu..But im asking about their birthdays in SP. As jiwook and bonghee Hehe

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I think she was asking on no ji wook birthday ,right ? @f8te

Yesss :D

• Like 6