[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Another delulu from Hyunnie's post "when you work hard, graduation day seems to be coming fast!"

and so is end of enlistment!! Kekeke.. work hard at writing letters to each other the both of you!! Huhuhu.. 

Do you chingus think Hyunnie will only take on movie projects since she needs to graduate safely? 

• Like 13

So, I just found out that we don't have that multi-quote option anymore? Its really helpful though ><

Anyway,

@genxv thank you so much :D Idk why I always being so random when it comes to make a post here. I guess I have too many things in my mind about JiJi that I need randomly spit it out lmao

@attriste or unnie maybe ebh and njw is long way forgotten even before SP ended lmao just kidding~~~ we are all know that they are so professional with their job. both just snap back to reality fast since oppa enlistment is around the corner, everything revolving so fast around them by that time >< i'm happy that both finally have their "healing time", they can take things slow from now on. they have 2 years to make it work :D even if its not directly meant to Hyuni but still it just so cute to see their linked worlds :wub:

@m i s z CHEN yes, almost all of her old pic with bangs and that particular medium hair length. we don't need to see so far, the fact that his drawing is so close to Hyuni in SMA is undeniable. the timing and the moment just totally matched :wub: no doubt, Hyuni just like an angel that night *sobs* 

=======================

By the way,

1. About the umbrella guy: I don't think its Mr. G tho. I think he is Hyuni's staff. But the question is who is the owner of that umbrella? LMAO it seems like the umbrella going around between hyuni staff and oppa staff. is it drama's prop? no right *cough* hahahahaha i'm more curious to find out the owner of this umbrella and whether its just a sponsor goodies or personal belonging *cough*

2. About the "airplane" thing: chingus, can anyone spare me info when is glorious upload that airplane pic? :o i tried to search it in glorious website, fb page but i can't find it >< is there any caption wrote along with the pic? :o I'm sooo curious. And also I found out in IG *but I forgot which acc shared this info :(*, they explained about the kind of plane is that, and it said something like the plane is used by military air force if i'm not mistaken. I'm just amazed with all of this "coincidences" (again) hahaha

3. Oppa update pic: isn't it something so good for us that we have oppa's new pic ever weeks? hehe :wub: i wonder whether we can still get update pic of him after he is done with basic MS tho >< anyhow, he is injured his hand :( but look at baby oppa still smiling sooooo brightly *sobs* maybe it is just about the time for Hyuni to get ready and visit him >< despite of he is injured, but I believe that he is doing well and I think the least thing he want is his loved ones (family, friends, her, and fans) to be worried of him, so let's cheer up chingus and pray that he can completed his service safely ><  

• Like 13

credit to the owner .I posted this because somebody from other ship at twitter said  "I don't think many Ji fans favor the deep kiss in SP coz we know he isn't too comfortable with it .He even admits it in interview .To most Jcw fans,this kiss looks too experimental for him .Not his usual signature kiss.I think the script ask him to go deep " .

I try to find in his past interviews if he said he was uncomfortable doing kiss scene in SP.I found nothing (correct me if I m wrong ) but I found this video .He was Beautifully Satisfied with SP's kiss scene.I know that person is lurking here because she said in her profile ,she hates Byeontae Squad :lol:

• Like 17
  • LOL 4

These "fans" maybe need to watch JCW's v app talking about the drama and how much fun he has filming it. Let's also ignore the fact that he has shown the BTS of the first kiss in his concert and was proud of it. Do they think JCW is some kid forced to do things against his will?

He had the choice to choose any other scene but he chose the kissing scenes and he also thanked NJH for her maturity. 

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, pauliza said:

credit to the owner .I posted this because somebody from other ship at twitter said  "I don't think many Ji fans favor the deep kiss in SP coz we know he isn't too comfortable with it .He even admits it in interview .To most Jcw fans,this kiss looks too experimental for him .Not his usual signature kiss.I think the script ask him to go deep " .

I try to find in his past interviews if he said he was uncomfortable doing kiss scene in SP.I found nothing (correct me if I m wrong ) but I found this video .He was Beautifully Satisfied with SP's kiss scene.I know that person is lurking here because she said in her profile ,she hates Byeontae Squad :lol:

Actually i like that twitter comment, she stated that she is JCW fans, hard one, we can assumed she follow jcw for long time...  the part she said that is not usual jcw signature kiss .....  soo she admit that kiss is different ... guess what we  also agree that the kiss is different from his previous kiss scene ...  it is not jcw on screen signature kiss buut jcw real kiss ... xixixix

• Like 16
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Look like on the left fancam haven't seen before... anyone seen it before? Do you know where can see the original video? As this quite hard to see it... but still thanks the owner share it out... Wookie really take care of her...hahaha...

aaaaa.. I saw it before.. But i forgot abt it already..  Lol but i Will tag u again if i found the original vid..hee

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, odotz said:

Actually i like that twitter comment, she stated that she is JCW fans, hard one, we can assumed she follow jcw for long time...  the part she said that is not usual jcw signature kiss .....  soo she admit that kiss is different ... guess what we  also agree that the kiss is different from his previous kiss scene ...  it is not jcw on screen signature kiss buut jcw real kiss ... xixixix

No she is not.She is from wookie's other ship base on her other tweets  .I just posted that video here because I want to make it clear especially for her on the "uncomfortable " part.But you are right,indirectly she admited wookie's kiss scene was different from his past drama.Haha..But why ?The answer is because its involved feeling .Even other ship can see the differences.Bingo !! Bonus point to our ship .Thank u . :lol:

• Like 17
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

No she is not.She was from wookie's other ship base on her other tweets  .I just posted that video here because I want to make it clear especially for her on the "uncomfortable " part.But you are right,indirectly she admited wookie's kiss scene was different from his past drama.Haha..But why ?The answer is because its involved feeling .Even other ship can see the differences.Bingo !! Bonus point to our ship .Thank u . :lol:

Unconciously Other ship is helping our ship sailing .... 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

It seems like other ships are more obsessed about sp kiss scenes than us. I hope they can finally move on for their own good and maybe talk about their own ship. JCW almost finished his first month in the army and they're still bothered by these kiss scenes. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 9

Oppa uncomfortable with his kissing scene? :o

I'm watching the kiss scenes like thousand times already but I never even had the slightest idea of him being uncomfortable tho.

Or maybe the uncomfortable that they referring to is oppa being uncomfortable filming the kiss scenes while being so lost in his real emotions in front of many people? I will agree to this.

He is not even performing the so called "technical kissing" I guess lol

Well, haters gonna hate. Let's just focus with our ship <3

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

aaaaa.. I saw it before.. But i forgot abt it already..  Lol but i Will tag u again if i found the original vid..hee

Ahhh thank you soo much!! :heart: will wait for it... hee

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

No she is not.She is from wookie's other ship base on her other tweets  .I just posted that video here because I want to make it clear especially for her on the "uncomfortable " part.But you are right,indirectly she admited wookie's kiss scene was different from his past drama.Haha..But why ?The answer is because its involved feeling .Even other ship can see the differences.Bingo !! Bonus point to our ship .Thank u . :lol:

Hehehe... she thought her words can mess up our ship but in return, it put our ship stronger... Thanks to her.. explain to us how different is SP kiss with other drama kisses... :tongue:

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Ahhh thank you soo much!! :heart: will wait for it... hee

Hehehe... she thought her words can mess up our ship but in return, it put our ship stronger... Thanks to her.. explain to us how different is SP kiss with other drama kisses... :tongue:

Uncomfortable kiss scene also has sound like this :lol::lol: Wow @taonakathe sound is so clear here :lol:

• Like 16
  • LOL 3