[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

One of my favorite scenes of him. He wowed me by his acting! I really felt his pain and anger! 

Wait, I was thinking of posting screenshots from the hospital scene when Mr. Bang was stabbed. How to do it again? Lol.. 

i can't find a way to attach an image. Forgive me.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, daloula said:

I watched this fancam of their 2014 encounter and I love how he turns his head when she said she wanted to keep her choice between PHS and SKJ a secret (around 4:18):i

think he didn't expect her to give that answer when she should be promoting her couple and choosing PHS. In the end she chose the character (dalbongui) not really the actor.

I love it when you can translate her words in that award chingu since i 've been looking for english sub for kbs award 2014 but come up with nothing .... thank you

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha..me too .Not sure from where the word "yepuda " came from cc @ysrida_:D

We need a side by side comparison with the other video that they were facing the audience! We know that Hyunnie laughed at wookie comments before she sat down right? #suspiciousindeed

Edited by tomago
Hate the spaces!
  • Like 14

58 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Is it just me or i heard Wookie said 예쁘다 (pretty)  to Hyunnie before she sit back to her seats? It's him right? :ph34r:

Ya... i heard that... Is wookie said it... that voice is same as the voice saying "잘 생겼어" to director... i 100% confirm is Wookie shout that *turn my volume till max* he only did that to hyunie and the director... i feel so funny seeing Wookie and director keep teasing each other... :D

• Like 15

This new update is testing my patience. I was typing something and stopped a bit to answer the phone. When I looked up the page again, its gone and I had to sign in again. Waah! :(:lol:

I hope they're able to fix it soonest. I remember invision had issues in a forum I used to hangout some years ago. Problems takes longer to fix esp. if sites are changing servers. Le sigh! 

And while they're at fixing mode I hope they add some more emoticons. 

Anyways, back to NamJi. I'm just glad I can now see posts and at least see most of the vids. The refresh/F5 button has now become my new bestfriend. LOL! :lol:

@Buldok as always you deliver. thanks. :wub: In that fancam, where Wookie is twirling Hyunie (or something like it. LOL!) unless my poor eyesight is failing me, but it looks like he's holding her hand to turn her around. These two are totally oblivious to people around them. Again, in these shadowy and grainy pics, you can really see how beautiful Hyunie's profile is. Those people who are disparaging her looks are just doing that because they have nothing to criticize her on. She's clearly talented and has the acting chops and the smarts between her ears. So, they resort to picking on her physical looks since they have nothing on their hands to throw against her. Says more about them than her. Their source material must be lacking and boring since they are so uninspired to talk about them. LOL!

ue24nh.jpg

Personally, whenever I see a "black & white" photo or videos of Hyunie's what always struck me is that she has the classical type of looks of old movie stars. in the pic of hers above and that pic at her aunt's wedding for example, she reminds me of classic beauties of Old Hollywood. For Asians, movie stars like Joan Chen and Nancy Kwan for example. And classic HW beauties like Myrna Loy, Katharine Hepburn - who had great chemistry with their on-screen partners. Myrna Loy with William Powell and Clark Gable. Katharine with Spencer Tracy whom she had a relationship until his death. Both actresses are strong and smart women on and off screen and very much socially aware and fought injustices in the system. I think Hyunie as a strong and intelligent young woman and actress can identify with them (their achievements in as actors and not necessarily the complications in their personal life in Hepburn's case). Though much of Hepburn's complicated relationship with Spencer Tracy has much to do with him fighting his demons and guilt over his son's disability. I know I'm going off topic but just an interesting fact, Katharine never had children. She took care of Spencer Tracy during his illness and they were together when he died and took care of things at the  the mortuary and having him transported and putting his coffin to a hearst and followed it to on the way to the church for his funeral/interment (IIRC from her autobiography and biographical books written after her death). But changed her mind and decided not to show up for his funeral out of respect for his family (wife and children). 

Thinking about, Wookie and Hyunie being so comfortable with each other and I think we can say they have a beautiful friendship that developed, I too want them to have the same lasting friendship if in the future they don't end up together like Myrna Loy had with both Clark Gable and William Powell. Loy and Gable are close friends. In fact, Clark Gable insists on celebrating together at the end of every movie and only on his death did she disclose that he loves poetry and would often read out Shakespeare to her. And Powell never fails to send her flowers at every film of hers that opened. 

3C7dGp.jpg

for Asian beauties in classic Hollywood

CtN4qP.jpg

TwC8Dc.jpg

Joan Chen (one of her films is in Bertolucci's "The Last Emperor". One of my favorite films of his is the epic depicting the life of China's last emperor, Pu Yi with the murmurs of WW2 as one of its backdrop. 

Spoiler

5oGCtn.jpgL1aRo7.jpg

Above is Nancy Kwan in the movies "The World of Suzie Wong and Flower Drum Song". Known as the Chinese Bardot with the gamine charm of an Audrey Hepburn, her success paved the way for Asians actors that followed in HW.  

Classic Hollywood movie stars

EzxVZF.jpg

Ava Gardner

sXa970.jpg

Myrna Loy

FfI7sL.jpg

Above Katharine Hepburn with the love of her life Spencer Tracy.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, odotz said:

I love it when you can translate her words in that award chingu since i 've been looking for english sub for kbs award 2014 but come up with nothing .... thank you

That was my general understanding of what she said. I'm not good enough to translate her exact words.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, tomago said:

We need a side by side comparison with the other video that they were facing the audience! We know that Hyunnie laughed at wookie comments before she sat down right? #suspiciousindeed

i think i saw  the other side from someone ig....it is wookie who said yeppuda...but i dont remember which ig i need to find back again.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, bongheee00 said:

think i saw  the other side from someone ig....it is wookie who said yeppuda...but i dont remember which ig i need to find back again.

Hopefully you can find it :D

If we have proof for this one ,thats mean we heard twice  word  "Yepuda " from him to Hyunie.One at Jiscovery concert & the other one at press con.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hopefully you can find it :D

If we have proof for this one ,thats mean we heard twice  word  "Yepuda " from him to Hyunie.One at Jiscovery concert & the other one at press con.

i found it..at mondaycouple_com ig..i dont know how to insert it here.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ysrida_ said:

Is it just me or i heard Wookie said 예쁘다 (pretty)  to Hyunnie before she sit back to her seats? It's him right? :ph34r:

Reposting as per soompi rules ( to also see if embedding works  for me LOL!)

Great! Another angle of the press-con. Too bad can't listen to it yet. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, bongheee00 said:

i found it..at mondaycouple_com ig..i dont know how to insert it here.

Give me the date of the post .Will help you to post it before I am leaving to work :lol:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Give me the date of the post .Will help you to post it before I am leaving to work :lol:

5 day ago...sorry..6 row from above..sorry my broken english..

• Like 7

What was that? I haven't finished typing my post, yet it got posted? Wonky, soompi. Indeed! :(

I think I have a found a way to avoid the "loading" issue when moving to another page. Just point to the page then "right click" - click on the page you want to go to and it will load automatically without you having to "refresh".

Also as suggested by the soompi team to fix the line problems:

- Linespacing after hitting enter shows double lines. Fix: to work around this, hold CTRL while hitting Enter. You'll only move down one line.

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Heres what I'm wondering lately, why

- JH in her latest IG pic standing in front of a dog

- her necklace and anklets have lovehearts on them (the only times I wore necklaces with lovehearts when i was not married) was when i was feeling in the mood for some loving haha

- she still has that sheep dog or cloud or whatever it is on her nails. Its been 3 weeks since she had them drawn on. Did she get them redone with the same dog cloud image?

Somebody mentioned about those nail art similar to Wookie's "amulet" or was that bracelet or whatever you call it. Maybe its some sort of a prayer. She'll keep that nail art until he's done with his basic training or 100 days. 

ETA1: @Loyal_ss520 and @bongheee00 - GREAT FINDS you guys!! Our captain is MR. OBVIOUS! Err, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. :lol:

ETA2: Thanks @ysrida_ for starting it all....

• Like 16

1 hour ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I heard someone say yeoppo but i cant tell if it's wookie. he wasn't facing the camera so i cant tell if it was him, but it kind of did sound like him, but it also kind of sounded like someone from afar too. agh!! i dont know T_T

I think i agree with you, it is jcw voice who said yeppuda ... he said it while clapping his hands

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Haha..me too .Not sure from where the word "yepuda " came from cc @ysrida_:D

Actually wookie said something but I don't know whether it was yeppuda

• Like 9