[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

All these little hints bigger hints ....I feel like m watching a drama a real life lovestory of our big boy and baby hyunnie ....I don't know why they are so cute ....I feel so giddy .....i feel so blessed to be experincing all this ......haha ....god bless namji .....god bless us all....:heart:

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Huhuhuhu...I already calm myself down BUT then  SHE EDITED the captions .Now her new captions become  less suspicious or more suspicious ?? 

LOL. I believe the caption is the same but she added more stuffs after the thumbs up? Prolly referring to day 6 cos my delulu self says she completely forgot to mention anything related to them in her previous caption? Haha. @riririru Pls correct me if i'm wrong my dear! *muakies!* 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. I believe the caption is the same but she added more stuffs after the thumbs up? Prolly referring to day 6 cos my delulu self says she completely forgot to mention anything related to them in her previous caption? Haha. @riririru Pls correct me if i'm wrong my dear! *muakies!* 

Yes the healing part is there .Hehe..she added this Trans : “Thank you so much for producing great songs for this whole year” .After more than 12hours ,finally she realized she had to mention something related to them :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

I think we spazzed so much yesterday that i had namji dreams yesterday.. but couldnt recal after waking up lol :lol:

I see flies giving their all to kill the mood. When the flies feel ignored they attack with articles lmao!. What an attention seeker!!! The fly thinks we have respect to her opinions lol. Sorry to say i have not an ounce of respect towards you or your opinion. Bcz you need to give respect to receive respect! Anyways who care about the delusional fly lmao!!! Pls know when you are not needed here. I feel that some find hapiness by spoiling someone elses happiness and making them feel bad. Is it so hard to be happy for someone else's happiness?? 

Its good to see everyone’s analysing the situation rationally. After so much rationalization he's what i have to say. Firstly i dont care about the lyrics of the i like you. Someone might tell me hyunnie listens to songs that is relatable. Well the songs she relates to are the ones she listens to on repeat mode and not random songs she choose to listen. She didn't tell us she was obsessed iver it like the song someday by btob. So case closed.

Was hunnies update a total coincidence?? Can we rewind few days before her update... 99% of us predicted that she'll go mia once wookie gets his break. Afterwards we predicted that hyunnie will update us once wookie goes back to his base. I swear that Few hours before her update i did chat with a fellow shipper and we were like look out for hyunnie, she might update us anytime. We were practically waiting for hyunnie to throw us a bomb!!! 

Then mere hours of wookie going back to his base hyunnie makes an appearance with an update and loadzzz of hints. 

Logically thinking can coincidences be predicted?? Does predicting something that happened for reals be named a coincidence?? Am I making sense chingus?

Our predictions  were right not once but twice. We can rationalize all we want but hyunnie updating her ig after being mia for days which was in line with wookies break, then she appears after wookie goes back to his base, which remains as Hard FACTS. Antis and flies might try to twist her actions but fact remains as fact until proven wrong! 

EDITED: Now if your main focus was to update the latest day 06 song why forget to add "Thank you so much for producing great songs for this whole year" at the very begining instead of editing the post after 12 freaking hours!!! Gosh hyunnies thoughts and focus were else where keke... Not at all surprising bcz her post had something to do with wookie in the first place and not with Day 06 :D. We shippers aren't the only ones feeling high after wookies update and fan letter with moon emoji! Seems like hyunnie had been high during the last few days and her rational mind seems to function only 12 hours  after her last update bwahaha lmao. These two are chincha goners :wink:

Edited by masthu
to add a few more points
  • Like 8
  • LOL 8

Dear namji shippers on instagram @pauliza @taonaka @rockband @jijifirstandonlyship and others who  I didnt mention. 

Can you guys put up a post on IG encouraging namji shippers to vote for best kiss by commenting 수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스  in the comments section of SBS Catch please! Since you guys have a lot of followers its easy to spread the message Cheabal butak!  Pls do inform them to subscribe if not im afraid the vote wont be counted. Its better to be safe right. Sorry for troubling you guys! :heart:

67f3b013a321292fa72d59f31586cf1a.jpg

Dear Active and silent namji/jiji shippers , :wub:

Please vote for suspicious partner as best kiss. Lets make sure we vote for the exact same kiss scene for maximum chances of winning the award. Just copy and paste the the korean words in bold (below) in the comment section. Btw do not forget to subscribe to "SBS Catch" in order for your vote to be counted! Thank you in advance dear shippers! <3

Go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community

Then Type  수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스  in the comment section (it means laundry basket kiss)

Edited by masthu
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Babyboomer said:
Spoiler

@masthu Thank you dear for the get well wishes! Taking my meds but staying up to read this thread is not helping! Besides I should aim to get well and complete my packing for a wintry climate change which will happen in a few days time! Brrr!

@midorinokerochan Thank you for the long post (NOT long post) - I concur with @waveoflove and @adi2019jiji with all the "LIKES" gifs and loads of "HUGS"  and lots of "Wubs" :wub: from me.

Its so difficult to try to be rational and am sure we all are trying so hard to be RATIONAL, but when the coincidences keep getting thrown at us . . .  its hard.

Both are smart and both have NOT DENIED ANYTHING, which seems all the more suspicious.  NJH has always been the more difficult one to read but it seems like she is, hmmm, how do you say it . . . "trolling" us with her posts in her Instagram account. 

As said I don't have Instagram accounts and I don't read Korean but after you pointed out the songs and timing of her postings of the Day6 songs . . . personally I don't think they are random, they are thought out and chosen to express her feelings. She is not a singer herself and not one with a voice as she has admitted before - which I find so endearing as one would be so shy of that fact, but she is willing to admit to it and accept the fact that she cannot sing well but is yet so sporting to sing for the dramas and KBS awards, BUT, she Loves Music and appreciates it as can be seen from her taste in music. Which, many of us already find that we too enjoy the songs she chooses. Her choices are lovely to listen to and their lyrics have meaning. She has pretty eclectic taste in music, thinking, fashion and food from what we can gather. I find this so refreshing.

What I gathered from @midorinokerochan's post on the songs and timing of her posts, is that she was already feeling something with regards to JCW at the SMA but keeping it very close to her chest. Having written that, from the KBS awards in 2014, from the video shown that was actually taken from Park Hyung-sik fan's clips - I saw only professional rapport between JCW and his costar during that time and who was compering the awards. Instead, I noticed that NJH too was more "star struck" with JCW and for me had more "sparks" just standing beside JCW that PHS who was her costar in WHTMF. At that point, I had noticed that both of them seemed to already "Notice" each other pretty positively. Both noticed each other more than they took notice of their costars at that time.  Of course, down the road, if SP did not happen, it might have just been 2 ships that passed each other in the night.

Its not just co-incidences, if they did not even have any inkling of noticing each other, doubt if sparks would have flown and the chance meetings that came about so often would have come to nought.

So even if I may seem delusional, the rational part still says these are NOT RANDOM postings, but well thought out and subliminal messages/codes to those who can decode them. Fate & Coincidences just HELPED THEM!

Having said that, this is a journey that both very likely are taking and where it leads NO ONE KNOWS except themselves. So I believe this ship IS Sailing and we pray that the journey prevails safely to dock and thereafter.

While we are NOT them, we DON'T know them personally, but the little we do know of them, these 2 are not the frivolous type and therefore NO NEWS (of otherwise) IS GOOD NEWS from them.

. . .  Gosh! I had only wanted to thank you guys and I wrote an essay! Sorry!

Sorry for hiding a part of your post in spoilers as not noo make this post long!

Lets prove @Babyboomer unnie's point with proof shall we chingus. This is no delulu but a FACT!!!

de37bd1839f9d4cc44e2e1f92591dc80.jpg

Wookie's lips were itching since 2014 KBS awards lol :lol:

1bb5f161d79033b56565dcd62573094d.gif

Spoiler

When the MC seo in guk calls out "nam ji hyunshi"  both hyunnie and wookie turn their heads simultaneously. Wookie definitely was paying attention to hyunnie :D

Spoiler

ee15f3e75116271098afbd8561a0a3ab.gif

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Yes the healing part is there .Hehe..she added this Trans : “Thank you so much for producing great songs for this whole year” .After more than 12hours ,finally she realized she had to mention something related to them :D

Hahahahah. You know, i think i'm just gone with being rational for a while. The rational me this morning says maybe its just another coincidence since day 6 is indeed releasing their album yesterday. So her posting to support day 6 is very natural. I went through her ig earlier and ita very obvious she supports day 6 alot. Except...hyunni debunked my logic again cos she edited her caption to include in giving credits to day 6. *facepalm* like what @masthu said.. If hyunni's original post is to support day 6, her caption would have included it from the beginning. Why would she forget to mention them? Unless sth else was on her mind.. Not saying she wasn't thinking of day 6 completely, because i'm sure she was. Except that she was distracted enough to forget to write properly which is very weird of her isn't it? ROFL. 

Edit: note to self: ignore the flies.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

50 minutes ago, masthu said:

Then Type  수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스  in the comment section (it means laundry basket kiss)

One comment = one vote? Can it be done again ?or thats it after you've done commenting? 

Commented already on the community.

• Like 10

Ok fine she edited her caption.  The main purpose of that post is to support day 6 coz they have a nice song.  So I am back for being delulu to rational.  But my mind and heart say a different thing it is really related to him.  Huhuhu.  How to move on.  

As @babyval22 said if you really intend to show people that you really like the song it should be the first thing to come in your mind.  Anyways maybe she is so sleepy yesterday because her post is around past 11pm.  Hahaha.  

Although I feel sorry for her coz many fans have bombarded her for sure.  :angry:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahah. You know, i think i'm just gone with being rational for a while. The rational me this morning says maybe its just another coincidence since day 6 is indeed releasing their album yesterday. So her posting to support day 6 is very natural. I went through her ig earlier and ita very obvious she supports day 6 alot. Except...hyunni debunked my logic again cos she edited her caption to include in giving credits to day 6. *facepalm* like what @masthu said.. If hyunni's original post is to support day 6, her caption would have included it from the beginning. Why would she forget to mention them? Unless sth else was on her mind.. Not saying she wasn't thinking of day 6 completely, because i'm sure she was. Except that she was distracted enough to forget to write properly which is very weird of her isn't it? ROFL. 

Edit: note to self: ignore the flies.

Doesnt hyunie and we shippers have some kinda similarity.  We were so high last night with only those update but imagine how distracted after spending time with wookie for her to forget the theme of the post bwahaha. Just like us  sanity seems to return to hyunnie after a good nights sleep keke... Hyunnie seems so distracted that I wonder if she could concentrate on her studies these past few days lol :lol:

9 minutes ago, achinawa said:

One comment = one vote? Can it be done again ?or thats it after you've done commenting? 

Commented already on the community.

I think you can comment only once with one youtube account. Lets ask @luvforever and@riririru  to be on the safe side.

You can vote from another account if you have one. Now google is rejecting my phone numbers >< you know why right :wink: Been using my moms phone number atm hehe... 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, erjo said:

Let me share another coincidence :lol:

So recently i went on a trip to south korea, and i had the chance to visit some filming locations of SP— the suspicious house, the place where they had their first drink in ep 1, the pork restaurant where jiwook tells mr bang he feels the need to protect bonghee, subway line 6 (lmao), and the neighborhood in ep 12 where they got lost after checking out the restaurant, where soon afterwards the rain scene happened...

COINCIDENTALLY, it was DAY 6 of our korea trip that i went to the neighborhood where the rain scene happened. :lol: AND THAT SCENE, out of all the many beautiful scenes in SP, is my personal favorite because it’s very namji (not just jibong) cos of wookie’s IG post about it :wub:  like it’s not just jiwook who started to realize he has feelings for bonghee, it’s JI CHANG WOOK WITH NAM JI HYUN #delusionalbutnotreally

ANYWAYS with this day 6 coincidence, i’m starting to believe 6 is their monthsary or something LOL!!! Can i be blamed???

photos in spoiler. please don’t take out of this forum :) 

Hide contents

qVhbFrP.jpg

65u6DGA.jpg

jiwook and bonghee before they got lost in this neighborhood lol (in fact, i got lost myself while i was here! The alleys really looked the same)

AoNh6CG.jpg

where the rain scene running happened lol

r28aFgP.jpg

2PYuttH.jpg

the rain scene view lol. How such an ordinary place like this can be so meaningful to people like us <3

svP9Vma.jpg

the namji underpass <3

Wooow i envy you...

Make me wanna have trip to Korea more... 

I went there last year, before SP. 

IMHO, *6* is really their meaningfull date

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Wooow i envy you...

Make me wanna have trip to Korea more... 

I went there last year, before SP. 

IMHO, *6* is really their meaningfull date

hi chingu! that just means the next time you go back, you'll have to include SP in your itinerary :lol: i wish we had more time so i could visit more places, like the "do you want to sleep with me" hotel which happens to be Grand Hilton Seoul, and others LOL 

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

9 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wahahahah. I managed to KO in the end LOL! Woke up and the first thing i'm doing now is to continue checking the page. LOL. 

Hahahah. Really... As of now, i don't believe in coincidence anymore. Kekeke. I believe that there's a reason why she chose to post on this day as it is. Keke. But i'm still trying to stay sane..kekeke. 

Good for you chinguya! I woke up from a slight headache due too much spazzing and namji dreams which I dont remember LOL

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha..I will buy another coincidences that we have before as coincidence but not with her latest post ...Dushhhhh..again ,the timing is so PERFECT ...hahaha..Please don't kimchi slap me :lol:

Im not buying another coincidence either unnie! Gone are the days we assumed them to be coincidences! Now its all REAL and intentional. 

Everythings so PERFECT with namji!!! :heart:

8 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

Yes the timing is so absolutely perfect!!! First his update talking about his 6 days of leave and her update on Day6 and the lyrics of the song? I don't know if they are just trolling us lol but my shipper's heart is all like THEY ARE TOTALLY DATING SQUEALSSS

Hyunnie and wookie are honest people and they wouldnt troll their fans. They are indeed dating chinguya!!! Have no doubts on it! Sometimes LOVE can make you act out of character and make you do things crazy things that you swore that you would NEVER do! :)

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

@masthu chingu you don't know how hard I am trying to hold myself back.

That fly is clearly testing my patience. Its so clear that he/she is not a shipper and just a toxic fan of hyuniee. I don't understand what the heck is she doing here. If she thinks shippers are hurting her then she better leave this place and go and spazz in hyuniee's thread why waste time here. This thread is for shippers and well wishers. 

He/She is getting on my nerves now. 

I think fans like her injure her more.:expressionless: If you are not a shipper you are free to leave this thread we don't need you and your fake support. You pass indirect comments about wookie judging his character(not now he/she has done this before) and most recently her friend or someone like her or both are the same person god knows these people are so jobless that they can stoop to any level just to debunk this ship. Here in this thread we support and respect both wookie and hyuniee. We like them both equally and never intentionally hurt them. Of course we tend to get delulu sometimes but we make sure to not loose our ground later. 

So I don't know what you are gonna achieve by spoiling the mood here but get a life already. I may sound rude but I don't care anymore now. You started it first. #giverespecttakerespect

Image result for fly swatting gif

EDIT: Sorry fellow shippers had to rant it or else I would have gone mad keeping it to myself. Next time on wards I am going to ignore the fly-_-

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

21 minutes ago, erjo said:

So recently i went on a trip to south korea, and i had the chance to visit some filming locations of SP— the suspicious house, the place where they had their first drink in ep 1, the pork restaurant where jiwook tells mr bang he feels the need to protect bonghee, subway line 6 (lmao), and the neighborhood in ep 12 where they got lost after checking out the restaurant, where soon afterwards the rain scene happened...

COINCIDENTALLY, it was DAY 6 of our korea trip that i went to the neighborhood where the rain scene happened. :lol: AND THAT SCENE, out of all the many beautiful scenes in SP, is my personal favorite because it’s very namji (not just jibong) cos of wookie’s IG post about it :wub:  like it’s not just jiwook who started to realize he has feelings for bonghee, it’s JI CHANG WOOK WITH NAM JI HYUN #delusionalbutnotreally

ANYWAYS with this day 6 coincidence, i’m starting to believe 6 is their monthsary or something LOL!!! Can i be blamed???

Reveal hidden contents

qVhbFrP.jpg

65u6DGA.jpg

jiwook and bonghee before they got lost in this neighborhood lol (in fact, i got lost myself while i was here! The alleys really looked the same)

AoNh6CG.jpg

where the rain scene running happened lol

r28aFgP.jpg

2PYuttH.jpg

the rain scene view lol. How such an ordinary place like this can be so meaningful to people like us <3

zP92ueO.jpg

svP9Vma.jpg

the namji underpass <3

I feel like crying!!! :bawling:

Omg the feels!!! Now namji looks even more real to me with all those pics! Thank you for sharing them unnie! :heart: If you have more pics related to namji please share unnie. Its gonna remain as a secret between us!

You just stood at the very place where wookie realized his love for hyunie!!  OMG!!!

Me *squealssssss*

18 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

I really wanna hit him/her.... 

LOL!!! Just hit her post with the report button unnie! Thats more effective :D

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, erjo said:

I am so jealous of you~~~~ gaahhhhhhh can u please share ith us the address so when we have our #korea2019 all these are a must visit place too! Wahahahahaha. Actually it's also for those of us who wanna go in our own time too. Wakakakaka.

So proud of us fans.. i was looking at the comments section of sbs catch and our appeal to vote for namji seems to be working. I see alot of sutner comments in the second half of the comments section. hahahaha. I myself used 3 accounts to vote for them! oh and guys, do like the top 2 comments as well i think those are commentss supporting sutner too. Whahahaha. At least that comment will always be no. 1. so it will be obvious to sbs catch which couple is it. LOL.

The one i circled i think its the top comments related to SP. Since you guys are gonna comment, might as well like it too! LOL

https://imgur.com/a/pPmwH

Someone pls teach me how to share pictures. For some reason my images doesn't seem to load automatically anymore. Sighs

• Like 14