[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, masthu said:

@purebliss12 chingu there is no change in wookie's IG post. The caption remains the same "Real!!!" If you want the to compare wookies post and see if they have been changed you can visit ji chang wook kitchen and use it as a comparison. providing you with the link since you couldnt find anything to compare :)

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/tag/instagram/page/2/

Thank youuuu chingu  for clearing it up and for the info. Hihi!! 

• Like 11

Chingu-deuls hope you arent bored with my comparisons bcz im anout to post another one... :wub:

song-couple.jpg

"Whenever i had a hard time on the set I cried often and earned the nickname "cry baby". Every time that happened I relied on the senior actress and the partner who is beautiful and lovely. Every time i cried like a baby our roles are reversed. Its usually the actor that who comforts the actress. She helped me a lot on the set. I dedicate all the glory to her."

~ song joonki grand prize winning speech

1495617331_suspicious-partner.jpg

"Ji hyuns just bearing with me. I mess around with her when I get tired filming anf she puts up with all of it" ~ ji changwook (post SP)

Everyone has different ways of coping mechanisms. One might cry his heart out while the other might fool around. That doesn’t make the hardships that they go through as an actor any different. Its not easy to make yourself vulnerable by crying or acting like a child with your co-stars. It takes a lot of guts, compatibility and understanding to open up and smash the walls you might have put up with people you aren’t close with and strangers.

You wouldnt cry nor fool around with everyone because people are bound to judge and feel irritated with you and might even consider your actions very childish. When it comes to ji hyun or hye kyo, they never judged but accepted their costars for who they are along with their flaws. 

A regular co-star would expect their co-star to be in control and not act so childish but where feeling are involved you try to comfort them how ever you can. So i gotta agree with what uri @babyval22 chingu said. "Im aware of it but i still do it but when i reflect upon it, i will think im so childish/(like a baby). Im thankful to that the person who likes/ or loves me enough to tolerate it.". You just nailed it chinguya! You aren't delulu chingu! Both uri  nam ji hyun  and song hye kyo had been the pillar to their respective co-stars, their unwavering support makes their real life love story a million times more romantic and swoon worthy. Not all female co-stars would make an effort to care, understand and support their male co-star what ever way they could unless or otherwise the feelings they share go much deeper than mere friendship.

I would also like to add that a partner who would stay beside you and support you through thick or thin would look more beautiful and sexy compared to others. <3

• Like 23

I just realized something in the BTS of the first kiss around 1:24:

When he moved his thumb on her cheek. It’s actually a way guys use to kind of ask their partner to part her lips. I wonder if he did it consciously or unconsciously.

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

5 hours ago, pauliza said:
hahaha..ommo daebak this ig ..base on their movements seem like NOTHING under the sheets ! Ok I am dead :lol:

I blame you, guys. Chincha... How am I supposed to back read the "serious" stuff if you keep tempting me with these juicy bits? :o:tongue::lol:

Omo... Reposting for reference:

How comes it had never occurred to me that indeed turning around as we also saw during the rehearsal  would be quite complicated with a pillow between them??? Maybe it is a good sign, meaning that my mind is not completely in the gutter though :tongue::ph34r::lol: But that thought won't leave me now. Dead, me too. :lol:

Anyway, reading the caption of this IG post reminded me of a comment that I wanted to post some time ago, but never got round to doing it. Maybe I should take the chance now, since most of it was already written down and filed away for future use anyway :wink:

As a matter of fact I even bookmarked this tweet at some point because it pointed out  what I was  thinking as well 

See, from the very first time I watched that scene in the drama, I have been amazed by how   NJH could keep a straight face and pretend to be asleep while JCW was feasting on her neck, ear, shoulder like that...
I admit I am slow and not so good at observing details, so I realized only after rewatching it many, many times... cough :ph34r:... that the scene that was aired was not done in one shot and it consists of at least a couple of takes, maybe more, edited together. So it is possible that one of the reason for re-taking it was that there were NGs. But still, she is amazing. Isn't she?  Maybe it's just me, but in her place I would have had shivers - of the good kind - running down my spine and I am pretty sure that at the very least the corners of my mouth would have curled up into a smile, and I wouldn't have been able to control or suppress that. I know our girl is a great actress, and she probably has a great ability to concentrate, but i really had to wonder how she could show no reaction at all there.

So I concluded that they must have really rehearsed this a few times , or at least discussed it in great detail before the actual shooting for her to be prepared and not surprised, so that she could pull off the sleeping beauty act. Either that, or she was really sound asleep during the shooting, but I don't think that was the case:tongue:. I have read many shippers suggesting that the shoulder kiss in particular might be an ad-lib, but I could agree only in the sense that probably the script was not really specific about the morning cuddle and it was left to the actors and the PD to decide how to exactly play it. Also, remember that Wookie mentioned many JiBong scenes were created on the go, as he and JH kept talking a lot and discussing how to effectively convey the feelings of the characters and make the scenes more realistic? So this is totally possible. Now, I think that the chances that the nuzzling + kissing here were suggested by Hyunie are pretty slim :wink:. I won't rule that out altogether, since the girl has surprised us already with her response to the kisses, but frankly speaking I don't think it was her.:lol: So was it naughty Wookie?:tongue: Or our shipper PDnim? :wink:

I just know that I would really, really love to see at least a little bit of those conversations. I mean, we got to see the "if we stop hugging it becomes awkward, so I should just keep hugging her"... Can't we have a "wouldn't it look more realistic if JW kissed BH's bare shoulder after nuzzling her ear and neck? " bts included in the DVD??? If that is too much, I could settle for a "let's french kiss to show how much JW and BH love each other and to realistically portray an adult romance" conversation. :lol: I am pretty sure they had this kind of talk on set, don't you think? Am I the only one who is curious?? 

• Like 13
  • LOL 11

5 hours ago, pauliza said:
hahaha..ommo daebak this ig ..base on their movements seem like NOTHING under the sheets ! Ok I am dead :lol:

Hahahahha. When i saw this on ig again the next time, it also seems to be that there was no pillow between them too. But i wouldnt say never. Hahahas 

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:
Spoiler

See, from the very first time I watched that scene in the drama, I have been amazed by how   NJH could keep a straight face and pretend to be asleep while JCW was feasting on her neck, ear, shoulder like that...
I admit I am slow and not so good at observing details, so I realized only after rewatching it many, many times... cough :ph34r:... that the scene that was aired was not done in one shot and it consists of at least a couple of takes, maybe more, edited together. So it is possible that one of the reason for re-taking it was that there were NGs. But still, she is amazing. Isn't she?  Maybe it's just me, but in her place I would have had shivers - of the good kind - running down my spine and I am pretty sure that at the very least the corners of my mouth would have curled up into a smile, and I wouldn't have been able to control or suppress that. I know our girl is a great actress, and she probably has a great ability to concentrate, but i really had to wonder how she could show no reaction at all there.

So I concluded that they must have really rehearsed this a few times , or at least discussed it in great detail before the actual shooting for her to be prepared and not surprised, so that she could pull off the sleeping beauty act. Either that, or she was really sound asleep during the shooting, but I don't think that was the case:tongue:. I have read many shippers suggesting that the shoulder kiss in particular might be an ad-lib, but I could agree only in the sense that probably the script was not really specific about the morning cuddle and it was left to the actors and the PD to decide how to exactly play it. Also, remember that Wookie mentioned many JiBong scenes were created on the go, as he and JH kept talking a lot and discussing how to effectively convey the feelings of the characters and make the scenes more realistic? So this is totally possible. Now, I think that the chances that the nuzzling + kissing here were suggested by Hyunie are pretty slim :wink:. I won't rule that out altogether, since the girl has surprised us already with her response to the kisses, but frankly speaking I don't think it was her.:lol: So was it naughty Wookie?:tongue: Or our shipper PDnim? :wink:

I just know that I would really, really love to see at least a little bit of those conversations. I mean, we got to see the "if we stop hugging it becomes awkward, so I should just keep hugging her"... Can't we have a "wouldn't it look more realistic if JW kissed BH's bare shoulder after nuzzling her ear and neck? " bts included in the DVD??? If that is too much, I could settle for a "let's french kiss to show how much JW and BH love each other and to realistically portray an adult romance" conversation. :lol: I am pretty sure they had this kind of talk on set, don't you think? Am I the only one who is curious?? 

Nope! Im curious too! Hopefully this bts will be inside the DVD too! Muahahaha. Completely forgot abt this part that wasnt shown too. Teeheehee. *better reminds self to keep expectations lower*

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahha. When i saw this on ig again the next time, it also seems to be that there was no pillow between them too. But i wouldnt say never. Hahahas 

Nope! Im curious too! Hopefully this bts will be inside the DVD too! Muahahaha. Completely forgot abt this part that wasnt shown too. Teeheehee. *better reminds self to keep expectations lower*

i need to learn korean before i get my dvd! cos the bts is not sub at all, so i will have no idea what they are talking abt~~ boo hoo. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

blame you, guys. Chincha... How am I supposed to back read the "serious" stuff if you keep tempting me with these juicy bits? :o:tongue::lol:

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

After watch this video for nth times :

1) Look carefully on the blanket in jcw side,its move up & down showing that she hugs him on the waist .How to hug him on  the waist if there are something between them ? :tongue: *ommo very intimate * 

2) Its difficult to move on so much if there are something between them under the blanket :D

3 ) How about their legs ?Remember their rehearsal ? Ok I m officially dead :lol::lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

After watch this video for nth times :

1) Look carefully on the blanket in jcw side,its move up & down showing that she hugs him on the waist .How to hug him on  the waist if there are something between them ? :tongue: *ommo very intimate * 

2) Its difficult to move on so much if there are something between them under the blanket :D

3 ) How about their legs ?Remember their rehearsal ? Ok I m officially dead :lol::lol:

Not to mention he's topless in the scene. Oh my... We better stop here. Venturing into the dangerous territory again! Wakakakak. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 16

Non Jiji related but nothing can stop LOVE .Don't know why ,when I watched this video I have the feeling  I can relate it to this post :D

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

OOoooh, and its only in SP that he was shirtless in a bedscene I think.

Yes ,you are 100% correct! :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

"Jcw - i don't have child like feeling to Nam jihyun.. I dont think she is a child..We never met directly during warrior Baek dong soo,.so the child images was Low...i dont watch shopping king louie so i dont know the difference among adult images and child images of nam jihyun During acting with her "
Therefore without my sunglasses i could see and accept it like that..

• Like 17
  • LOL 3