[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

Confirmedㅠㅠ the link above is from SP DVD official cafe

YAY!! im excited for hyunnie and CTJ. CTJ is one of wookie's best friends and im sure wookie knows he's doing the commentary with hyunnie. YAY..im quite excited. i loved how Lawyer Ji's role supported Eun BongHee through thick and thin, and was rooting for our jibong couple!

i suspect in real life CTJ also roots for wookie and hyunnie. IM TELLING U CHINGUS. hyunnie will be sitting next to CTJ during the awards!!!

and DH is confirmed too? hehehehehe YAY! i know hyunnie had quite a lot of scenes with him too, and he said our hyunnie is like an angel or the most sincere person ever..

im actually glad wookie isnt doing it. can you imagine the two lovebirds doing it together? i can! we will never get a commentary because they will have to CUT CUT CUT no dont do that on camera please! LOL those two lovebirds cant control themselves!! 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Or we can just kidnap Hyuni LOL... she can camp with us and learn English while we learn Korean. There are byeontae convo here she can strt picking up and corrupt her even more LMAO!! That will be fun as she does not plan to be ultra busy in the coming months except for schooling.

Good idea.. I just want her phone.. Haha

• Like 9

Wowww..our boi just coming!!

While those fans there are wearing yellow handicraft..our thread here is running so fast for D-day..we are all really born to be JIJI SHIPPER..im smile widely when i thougth why our pages damn suit in 800th and make any luker to came up help to get 814th completely..hahaha..its amazing for me to know so many people loved JIJI...

I plan to swimming with my childs 2hrs ago..but how come i stucked w/my phone:tongue::Dhahaha...poor my sons!!!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Swanflwer said:

I think I am 151st! ... LOL

It has been 2-3 years since I am active on Soompi.  Seriously, I didn't think I would do this shipping business again!  But SP brought me out.  

I am not a big K-entertainment fan.  I only have a couple of them I like - very first K actor is GongYoo and actress Yoon Eun Hye, then came the group CN Blue.  

I first saw Nam JiHyun in SKL.  Thought (and still thinks) she is different from all the K-entertainers I've seen - she represents most women (who are not stick thin) and I think she doesn't really care for all those fancy dress-up all the time.  She will dress up when she needs to (when she goes to awards show).  And speaking of awards show, I can't wait to see how they are going dress uri grown up Hyunnie then.   

Fell in love with JCW and NJH characters in SP and then fall in love with both of them in real life.  From what I read here (and some other websites), both JCW and NJH are like us, ordinary people.  And I think I fall in love more with JCW when I saw photos of him with his mom and all those holidays they went together - remind me of the time me and my late mom used to travel together.

While writing this, I am do a quick catch-up on the pages.  O-my! I didn't think I would feel a little sadness (I'm a bloody 46 y.o woman, for godsake!) sending someone who don't even know I exist! I guess I felt sad after I read the part JCW wrote about his mom and then seeing the Instagram by Kangwooo (no words just the road leading to the base camp).

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone here, especially our cap'ain @stucked for creating this forum.  I will lurk continue to lurk here (and maybe come out of the shell once in a while if I have something worthy to share :)) until 2019.

Love y'all .... and most of all much LOVE to JCW and uri princess NJH.  If it is meant to be, 21 months is NOTHING to the both of them

:heart:

Welcome aboard the ship. We welcome shippers of all ages. Never too old to ship, the more the merrier. Please continue to stay on board and watch this love blossom more and more over the years.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, tomago said:
our sbs nim are there too! 

If this is SBS Catch-nim crew on duty, then I will run to update my comment in YT lmao

OMG

I think I said that I'll be working but I keep on refreshing this thread and spazzing T_____________T

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, riririru said:

Woah changwook shaved his hair real good

The sides are almost bald 0-0

I share your thought. I think it's very appropriate and respectful to the army to show up looking all so ready for enlistment.

He looks so so coool and hoootttt at the same time.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, cj6103 said:

Good idea.. I just want her phone.. Haha

Agree we should teach all teach her English. She will be a pro in no time learning from us. After she masters her English, she can move onto the B Squad for other life lessons. Not your one stop ship lol

• Like 12

I think wookie entered through a different door? there's only one picture of him and it's like 1:52 in SK...meaning 8 minutes left. as wookie shaved his head beforehand just to show respect IMO to show he's well prepared for MS, i doubt he will enter last minute...maybe he already went in quietly through a different door?

• Like 8

This is really it haissst!!! Good Luck Wookie may the almighty God guide you always and keep you safe and warm, be strong mentally and physically don't get sick and even if it's hard please find something that makes you laugh, we'll be waiting for your comeback until then Fighting!!!! :heart::thumbsup:

• Like 12