[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Hospital kiss - in words.

Reveal hidden contents

She studied his face, searched his eyes. Then, without the slightest warning, she reached up, framed his face with her small hands and tugging him down a few inches, pressed her lips to his. His instincts surged, purred, reached...

giphy.gif
Ruthlessly he slapped them down. It was a dreamy kiss. He knew it, yet… Every particle of his awareness locked on the gentle touch, on the feel of the petal-soft, resilient, yet giving curves pressing so innocently against his lips. His hungry, starving lips. 
giphy.gif
Fought to hold steady, to not move, not an inch, to let her kiss him for how ever long she would. Then, on a sigh, she drew back.
giphy.gif
Those lovely lips curved. His gaze still locked on them. He forced his gaze up to her eyes. He couldn’t reply, said not a word as she fall asleep. It was all he could do to keep the tip of his tongue from skating over his lips and tasting her. He had missed her so much. 

Woahh!! This is so good Chingu, seriously... you have a knack for writing romance (and byeontae) kekeke. Carry on, I want to read some more.

• Like 13

*claps* to our Chingus, special mention to @Huntergal  and @lovethatlook for keeping our thread alive, fun and thriving. This is what I love about our ship, we talk about anything literally under the sun kekeke. We even knew each other's age and how we want our man. Unbelievable, we are already 752 and we don't even have a bomb, not even a mini bomb. How much more if there's really something to talk about, we probably zoom to a 1000. Sailing! But seriously missing our uri couple :bawling: 3 more days (east side) Wookie Oppa!!

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Good morning .Credit to @theromanticcj

So romantic! The feels

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, Buldok said:

Chingus, can someone please translate this?:mellow:

Hide contents

"Japanese language"

https://ameblo.jp/aqua-masyuu/entry-12300408765.html

I think this is the japanese translated post of his interview :3

From the original article: talking about the drama, his new nicknames "king of rocom + king of kisses" sunbae actor he likes,  army

• Like 17

2 hours ago, imaynotbeperf said:

Is asianfanfic preferable than wattpad? i wanna make a story and i want to know where you guys usually read fanfics

Umm.. I only know AsianFanFic? But now I want to go check out Wattpad too for more JiJi stories, hahaha

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Hospital kiss - in words.

Reveal hidden contents

She studied his face, searched his eyes. Then, without the slightest warning, she reached up, framed his face with her small hands and tugging him down a few inches, pressed her lips to his. His instincts surged, purred, reached...

giphy.gif
Ruthlessly he slapped them down. It was a dreamy kiss. He knew it, yet… Every particle of his awareness locked on the gentle touch, on the feel of the petal-soft, resilient, yet giving curves pressing so innocently against his lips. His hungry, starving lips. 
giphy.gif
Fought to hold steady, to not move, not an inch, to let her kiss him for how ever long she would. Then, on a sigh, she drew back.
giphy.gif
Those lovely lips curved. His gaze still locked on them. He forced his gaze up to her eyes. He couldn’t reply, said not a word as she fall asleep. It was all he could do to keep the tip of his tongue from skating over his lips and tasting her. He had missed her so much. 

Why are you not writing legit fanfics for us and posting them? Hmmmmmmm? Why do you need to deprive us like this? :tongue:

Spoiler

Your writing is super hot. To be honest, for me, it's so hard to write kissing and intimate scenes. It never comes out the way I want. Sometimes it sounds like a technical manual...hahahahha

I need to go to smut-writing school or something. Teach me your ways senpai.

47 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

And this would be me ..... back out like ... :ph34r: ... I saw #byontaesquad being lively in here .... it just warms my :heart:

I've never seen this one ... they are sooo perfect ....

1496828671_suspicious-partner.jpg

Me neither. Are they practicing for the scene where he gives her piles and piles of paperwork to carry? I think that's the outfit she had on then right? EBH's outfits are so amazing in SP. Though, I feel I like her clothes better in the earlier half where she paired suit jackets with shorts. She has great legs

EBH's clothes in the last bits seemed more toned down. More pants and conservative dresses/skirts. Maybe they were trying to make her seem more serious as a lawyer? NJH is cute anyways. Even with that one brown dress EBH wore that looked like a potato sack 

• Like 19

Oh no, cute dorky PA's instagram is gone :bawling:

I wonder if too many people figured it out and was stalking/commenting there about unnecessary things. How will I get my Ggoma fix?
Why can't we have nice stufffffffff ??? Andwaee

Or maybe somewhere in his postings there was a trail to JCW's secret account and fans figured it out? Darnnit. I was planning to CSI it all (and keep it secret of course, except for you guys. I'd share it with you guys)

Edit: hmm.. he has a second account but with fewer pics. Photos there seem to be more pre-approved for public consumption. Oh well. Probably best not to post too much stuff about Ggoma. Who know if some crazed fan might stalk the poor dog.

• Like 15

No news at all from our couple, or their stylists or their friends. Even our guitar friend deleted most of his posts. 

I hope its not because fans are directly messaging him and giving him grief. 

Lets hope they give us updates soon so we can just share on this thread.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, poppy9523md said:

Nope, that's not our Hyunie. There is a kpop idol with the same name. She will appear in this drama.

Really?! Yeah I know that there was another girl named Nam Ji Hyun. That's good of you to reply. I was going to stalk criminal minds now because of our NJH but since it's not her then i'll move on. Thanks chingu.

• Like 10

Good morning chingus! It's Friyay in SG! Woo hoo! Can spazz freely about jiji soon! 

I really love us you know. So little materials to spazz over but spazz we did. Compared to Wookie's other dramas, we actually have the least materials to go gaga over right? I love how we discuss about so many things that it really feels like we're long lost friends or family. Hahahhas. Perhaps we get our influence from Uri couple cos.. They were the same way too. No awkwardness of stranger feelings at first sight. Keke. Muahahaha. 

I think it's sad that Wookie's friends have to censor their own ig accounts and can't post as freely as we do. Sighs. There goes our little bit of hope for some news on them. Sighs. Where is our princess BTW? She's playing MIA again after her meet up with aunt and friends. Gahhhhhhh. 

@Huntergal dearie you should totally write a fanfic for us! So so so good! Hahahahs. Pls give us some more! 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

And this would be me ..... back out like ... :ph34r: ... I saw #byontaesquad being lively in here .... it just warms my :heart:

ROFL.... look at CTJ checking her backside eeh... :ph34r:

bring on the milkshakes then!!! LOL

Spoiler

Image result for my milkshake gifs Image result

Image result for i can teach you but i have to charge gif

• Like 8

Wahhhh I woke up and g dude had changed his ig nick and deleted everything but 3 posts. Last night there were ppl bugging him about where jcw was.. to say I'm annoyed is quite an understatement :( I can see how Uee deleted her IG when her previous rship with KN blew up...

Sigh looks like we gotta be ninja in spying and speculating too. Lets not be like the buggers on IG please. Boohoo. We don't want all their friends to ninja. Is there a way to tell those crazy IG buggers to peeeees offffffd. 

Hahha ok rant over back to happy thoughts and backreading! Hope the pages have been sane and not mod-alert!! I tried to be good last night but was a little naughty oops 

• Like 24

26 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Love it! :heart: Thank you

I stole your gif :)

why do I feel this cut is a bit awkward like he just...... dont wanna be bad.  @MoonlightSerenade @Huntergal you are good at describing stuff than I am. Me I go straight to ELMO, I mean the point.

Uuugghh!!!! I wanted to repost it !!! It warms my heart so much to see it!!! All kinds of delicious thoughts come alive when I am looking at it..... :ph34r:... LMAO!!!!

large.gif

• Like 9