[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

After watching all the action scenes he did, I think the infantry is so happy to have him a part of their team. I don't think anyone will give him a hard time. He has trained his body for years so I'm sure he won't have a problem physically. The cold is a bummer though. I just hope he won't fall sick most of the time when he's there. Also I hope nothing will happen to his Omma while he's away cos when you think about it, he only has his Omma. The only person he can call his own. 

So True. I think his mom prepared herself mentally already, she knows at some point he has to go. She is one proud mama already to have a good son like him and at the end of his service, she can add more to her list of achievement.  I am just glad that he qualify, so good luck oppa!!!

Related image

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And Hyuni now Chingu kekeke

And that innocence drove him nuts!!!

I know right, for a man of experience, he could have swamped her with attention, but it seems that uri JH was not getting swamped at all, she was impressed by it I am sure. But this just shows the kind of rearing her parents gave her. She was self assured most of the times, that she is not easily swayed by some bozo showing her so much attention LOL! Do not be offended with the bozo term, I love bozo the clown! :tongue: This just means that uri NJH received and is receiving enough love and attention at home, to be equally assured to get it at work and not be swayed by it so much. 

But then, she has already admitted it that it gave her heart flutters! Uhm, question though, has she ever admitted getting heart fluttery feeling from others before? This is not to compare, but genuine curiosity if she has ever been expressive of her feelings to the media before. After she was the one who mentioned it, and wondered if she gave JCW heart fluttering sensations as well. LMAO!

• Like 18

36 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

this is a good read about military service. i do think hyunnie will visit, no doubt!

Thanks for the link. Oh my! JCW is probably having sleepless nights, right now. He really needs to be very healthy -- mentally and physically. There's a lot of things he needs to endure. And the Red hats and Black hats......:o:(   I remember those military training in movies/tv, usually the newbies get all the bullying from the leaders. I hope JCW will be okay. In his interviews, he would smile when his MS mentioned but deep inside.... arghh.. *my heart hurts*

i really hope hyunnie will visit him. it will be a nice scenario when she will surprise him. the look on his face will be priceless. (like the one in Section TV or maybe much more) :)

• Like 13

speaking of innocence, she doesn't seem to have experiences in dating and also such intimate thing, I wish I could word it out better, I keep thinking if that bed scene/bed experience could be her very first for both real and reel. I wonder if JCW even know that he is that lucky. I saw the bts where she said she would run away if her bf see in her messy look. I think it kinda proves her dating experience.

I wonder if it's me only thinking her like that.

With all this military information, I hope Hyuni does visit him no matter whatever situation they are in. But I wonder how the visit could be arrange? if they want to visit, I think they need to request. How it is handled?

• Like 13

21 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:
  Hide contents

Hey love, a couple hundred pages back our chingus were on fiyah following oppa's translations in his interviews and we concluded that they were an item or something .... well one particular interview translation came out and some of us were not happy about it and we voiced it in here. Well some lurker decided to take what we spazz on freely in here to notify those translators and they came in here regulating. I found that annoying and out of hand because we are just sharing our opinions in this discussion forum. Well anyhow from that some of the chingus felt a little bit dishearted by that and was afraid to ship our OTP. Anyhow, not even a week later our OTP started throwing us bold and audacious suspicious clues and what not. NOT to mention our boy boldly stating princess's name on live national T.V.... smdh!!! I mean what the heck is up with people these days running to tattle tale because they don't agree with our opinions. Aigoooo makes me want to say some unkind choice words for real. That's all chingu. Not to worry love. Part of being a shipper is rolling with the canon balls being fired our way. That's all. 

Ohhhh now I remember! Thank you chingu. I guess you are, right noh? Whenever their is something finally happening, we get uh... interrupted. Oh well. Let's just spazz on continuously hehehehe

• Like 6

Lets hope for the time that Wookie is in the military it is peaceful. Lets hope it is peaceful for all soldiers serving.

I read that North Korea is threatening to attack Guam at any moment now. Those crazies need to be kept under control. So with that threat, I am sure Wookie and the new recruits have extra worry.

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

At the script reading, there was already an indication of seeing to build a connection, I am entirely sure if I am correct in my assumptions but, in the crucial dialogues, Wookie would always look at Hyunie, as if to see her reaction but of course, uri baby is clueless! :tongue:  She was concentrated on reading her lines.

LOL! The script reading session had a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. They even joked around and Papa Byun was teasing our boi with his line, did you slept together and maybe he was blushing, so they were laughing. 

The first time I saw this pic, I really like them. There is something in this pic that I just cant explain what but it is one of those things that you can sense something right is going to happen. 

Image result for suspicious partner script reading

the BFFs

Image result for suspicious partner script reading

the BYUNTAE!!

Related image

• Like 23

50 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Seeing all these informations about MS make me feel anxious.... No wonder hyunnie was worried about him and tried to reassure herself that he'll be alright :bawling:  I can't imagine how she and his mom are feeling rn, even we as fans are worried about him :(

Btw @genxv I read your fanfic and it's really good! Can't believe you're a first-timer :blink: seeing your story makes me want to write one as well. Being a JiJi shipper makes me want to try on new things 

@MoonlightSerenade Jay Park is the king of sexy songs~ here's another song which he featured in. Not a sexy song but I can't help but thinking about jcw & njh whenever I listen to this song 

Ooooh.... I love those chill R&B vibes. Also, do it! Go write that fanfic. I haven't regretted trying even though I felt seriously so shy at first. The readers at AFF (and here!) are so supportive and I got some great constructive comments too.

Best of all you get to make up as many JiJi moments as you want (but be a kind chingu and share with us, yeah? :D)  

Actually, I feel a little guilty for causing some of that MS anxiety because I've been sharing too much about it. Sorry chingus!

But, the more I read and try to imagine it from Wookie's viewpoint, the more I'm sure he really wants that visit from Hyunie.  His mentioning wanting Hyunii to come visit over and over is not a joke. He is super serious. Anyhow Hyunie has no choice now. if she doesn't go, half of korea will be upset with her :lol: (not that she won't go. That girl is dying to visit him)

39 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Contrary to the info on JCW posted in 3rd infantry, cheorwon, Gangwon province for the entirety of his 21months. That is still the place he is first reporting to for basic training (5weeks)

All new recruits will be assess again on site. Their final posting is still unknown. May or may not be cheorwon. 

Im glad Dayrock cancelled it. Cause that seems to be more for their benefit than his. Other layman and JCW future sergeant officers may not like all these commotions. So it might actually make his life diff. So im glad other fans have spoke up about it.

Ah that's good to know. Even though I know he'll do well no matter where he goes. But a posting in Cheorwon is well.... :crazy:

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Contrary to the info on JCW posted in 3rd infantry, cheorwon, Gangwon province for the entirety of his 21months. That is still the place he is first reporting to for basic training (5weeks)

All new recruits will be assess again on site. Their final posting is still unknown. May or may not be cheorwon. 

Im glad Dayrock cancelled it. Cause that seems to be more for their benefit than his. Other layman and JCW future sergeant officers may not like all these commotions. So it might actually make his life diff. So im glad other fans have spoke up about it.

I'm also glad Dayrock cancelled it. Knowing his personality, he doesn't want to make others uncomfortable although it's not his entire fault. It might put him in a difficult situation as well

• Like 15

WAAAAH! I missed the 700th page party! :( I had my exams yesterday so I was pretty preoccupied for the last two days. :(

I guess since 14 is coming near, it's finally sinking in that Wookie will now go to MS and we'll miss him for the next 21 months. I mean we talk and talk lightly before about he 21 months but now that it is really happening, it's finally sinking in. Oh how I miss Wookie. MIA for the past week. :( But I am happy that he is healthy (and finally relaxing) and has done good in screening that he was based on an elite site. But I'm really sad for his Omma (and Hyunnie) because 21 months is no joke and is physically exposed to danger/ heavy training, she (and Hyunnie!) will be constantly worried about him. If we're feeling like this, what more for them? It's really sad. And he's an only child! I cannot. T_T 

giphy_s.gif

But on a more positive side, I hope we can get some pics or even just simple updates that the SP Cast has met up and said their proper farewells to eachother. I want to see all their smiles that will get me through 21 months. Hehehe

And about SBS Catch. I get why you use SP as a "click bait" for you other dramas, but c'mon... We're high and dry here from anything related to SP and you give us that? A bit cruel but we love you nonetheless. So please, more BTS please. :)

giphy.gif

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, genxv said:

Ooooh.... I love those chill R&B vibes. Also, do it! Go write that fanfic. I haven't regretted trying even though I felt seriously so shy at first. The readers at AFF are so supportive and I got some great constructive comments too.

Best of all you get to make up as many JiJi moments as you want (but be a kind chingu and share with us, yeah? :D)  

Actually, I feel a little guilty for causing some of that MS anxiety because I've been sharing too much about it. Sorry chingus!

But, the more I read and try to imagine it from Wookie's viewpoint, the more I'm sure he really wants that visit from Hyunie.  His mentioning wanting Hyunii to come visit over and over is not a joke. He is super serious. Anyhow Hyunie has no choice now. if she doesn't go, half of korea will be upset with her :lol: (not that she won't go. That girl is dying to visit him)

Ah that's good to know. Even though I know he'll do well no matter where he goes. But a posting in Cheorwon is well.... :crazy:

Is he still going to be 3rd Infantry Division? They're based in Cheorwon right?

I'll try to make one on weekend. You should write more too! Be it one shots or series, I'll read your story.  

Hyunnie will visit. Girl is lowkey worried about her oppa. Wookie might really cry if she visits him haha. She can come alone or with his omma

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

After watching all the action scenes he did, I think the infantry is so happy to have him a part of their team. I don't think anyone will give him a hard time. He has trained his body for years so I'm sure he won't have a problem physically. The cold is a bummer though. I just hope he won't fall sick most of the time when he's there. Also I hope nothing will happen to his Omma while he's away cos when you think about it, he only has his Omma. The only person he can call his own. 

Ah... that last bit makes me want to cry a little more :bawling:

Wookie's Omma, please stay healthy and don't worry about Wookie. He is going to do well.
Also, I hope he can call Hyunnie his own as well one day ***delulu mode**

• Like 12

I know that hyunnie lacks in dating experience and we see her as this pure angelic person, but sometimes I do wonder if she really knows what this song is about hahaha :lol:

Below is the lyrics of the song. A pretty bold and wild song, I must say 

Spoiler

Flower fell to the ground
You call me flower before

Flower fell to the ground

And I wanna love come down
I wanna break down
Fall down, fall down

I believed you when you promised me
When you prayed with your hands together like a mosquito

I believed
I thought you meant it
I’m the fool
It all meant nothing
Now I know I thank you

You call me late at night
When I’m not the one you want

Yea yea
You tell me about it
Finessing on it
You want my body?
You made me
You made me bad and naughty
Call me a richard simmons I’m proud of it

What I want, you got it wrong
Stop it, I gotta go
I want it more
I wanna scream and growl

I want it bad and naughty
You make me want for somebody else

Every damn thing you know
I want it more
Just bring me home

On a winter night, I’m taking a ride on the riverside highway
That we used to drive on
We were in that small Pride next to
That Hummer Benz and Rover
Step on it, you got it switch lanes let’s ride it
Beep beep, you losin’, curses coming from your mouth

Your attitude, your manners, your style, your friends, your crew
I just gotta leave it can’t take it anymore
I’m busy, don’t call me, especially when I’m asleep at night
It’s too late to apologize, you made me into this

You made me
You made me
You you made me

I don’t care about your gold-plated chain
Your fake Ferragamo belt and a shoe

I was fine
You know I know it
It’s you that matter
It ain’t ’bout money
It’s all you I thank you

What doesn’t change are diamonds and pearls
Your beginning intentions have all changed
Oh that’s fine

‘Cause now I want it
The more, the better
Oh babe you made me

You made me bad and naughty
Call me a richard simmons I’m proud of it

Stop it, I gotta go
I want it more
I wanna scream and growl

I want it bad and naughty
You make me want for somebody else

Every damn thing you know
I want it more
Just bring me home

On a winter night, I’m taking a ride on the riverside highway
That we used to drive on
We were in that small Pride next to
That Hummer Benz and Rover
Step on it, you got it switch lanes let’s ride it
Beep beep, you losin’, curses coming from your mouth

Your attitude, your manners, your style, your friends, your crew
I just gotta leave it can’t take it anymore
I’m busy, don’t call me, especially when I’m asleep at night
It’s too late to apologize, you made me into this yeah

The song is X by Code Kunst feat. Lee Hi

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

With all bias aside, if I had a son in the army, or I was a male in the army myself, the kind of person who I would like to have by my side would be someone strong, supportive, super fun to be around, sweet and loving. Sexy and Gorgeous would be an added bonus too. Someone who doesn't come with all this attention with her. Someone like this girl here.

Agree. They're not called the strong mentality couple for no reason. I wonder if wookie had introduced hyunnie to his mom. I think his mom would be delighted to know a good girl like hyunnie 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

With all bias aside, if I had a son in the army, or I was a male in the army myself, the kind of person who I would like to have by my side would be someone strong, supportive, super fun to be around, sweet and loving. Sexy and Gorgeous would be an added bonus too. Someone who doesn't come with all this attention with her. Someone like this girl here.

I think everybody loves the fact that NJH is so unassuming. She doesn't realize how beautiful, charming and really really attractive she is, isn't that right JCW? LOL! She is not even high maintenance, right? A real princess but knows how to mingle with her people. I think that's what made her really stand out for him. She is a princess without the attitude of one. :D

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

I'm also glad Dayrock cancelled it. Knowing his personality, he doesn't want to make others uncomfortable although it's not his entire fault. It might put him in a difficult situation as well

For the first i was think who the hell is dayrock make an exclusive like that. I mean, everyone can go there, at the front gate together with reporters to send him. But now i also glad they canceled it. According to that link, MS is not that scary if there's no war with north korea. Just like they don't have freedom anymore. Wait patiently for 21 months. Also wish him not to more addicted to smoking.

• Like 11