[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, moonchildren07 said:

OMG I CAN'T UNSEE THE GIF @ehead POSTED 

Btw I find it weird that he said he's ticklish but he looked alright when an artist drew a tattoo on his abs  :/ 

Ahhh... selectively ticklish... coz the artist has a Statue of Liberty and JCW has one of his own and doesn't want a spare. JCW needs the Niagara Falls instead. My goodness my lameness has re-emerged... lol! I am so not talking sense...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

uh, this is not the one there is another one... I think its at the BTS, I am not sure though, if its a liberty rising kind of episode but its in the same scene, this Jagiya scene as well LOL! I don't even have a video editor hahaha, I have no idea how to crop it.

Can u see something from here ? Focus on before & when NJH on his lap.hihi

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL. It has been found out that he is ticklish when its a lady touching that area :tongue: Any part that hyunie touches, gets the same result everytime. He has a ticklish elmo, not abs :tongue:

when hyunie touches his hair ....................    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie toiuches his arms..................    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie touches his shoulder.............    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie kisses him.............................    ELMO comes alive

when hyunie's tongue touches his.............    ELMO comes alive

Hide contents

When Hyunie looks at him..........ELMO comes alive.

When Hyunie stands close to him........ELMO comes alive.

When Hyunie placed her hand on his lap.....ELMO comes alive

When Hyunie smiles at him......ELMO comes alive.

When Hyunie sits close to him......ELMO comes alive.

When Hyunie calls him Oppa....ELMO is on FIYAHHHH! 

tumblr_n5fevdVnR71st81mco1_500.gif&key=3

• Like 10

23 hours ago, ehead said:

Yassss....

Our Hyunnie's in totally fangurling mode...

I noticed she positioned herself in between the 2 girlfriends hahaha... coz you know somebody will be intensely  jealous if she stood beside one of the boys, lol!

OMG~~ my babies just take a pic with my baby LOL so confusing ><

Anyway, so Sungjin is also an "oppa" to Hyuni but really she looks so mature that I often forget she is a 95 line OMG T_T she's sooo precious ><

22 hours ago, daloula said:

Second version of the laundry basket kiss (the one that Bong Hee remembers after the break up - you can hear someone's heavy breathing even with the loud background music):

FINALLLYYYY I MANAGED TO HEAR THAT HEAVY BREATHING OMG /chills/

Whoaaa~ o______O Seriously going to applaud them for managing their hormones well (?) during filming lol omg i'm sorry T_T hahaha

20 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Ommo, anyone here knows someone who is good at MR removal? We gotta remove that background music so we can listen to what pdnim was trying to hide...lol. How deep was his grunt and if she moan at all with those tongue fighting...B):phew: 

Agreeeeeeeeee~~~ Please someone provide us with the MR Removed version!!! LOL

15 hours ago, ehead said:

Okay went to re watched that episode... and damn right it's def "saluting" right in front of us!!!

Holy $h*+!!!! (Excuse my French ladies)

ROFL this is hilarious ><

Btw, in this scene njh looks so stunning btw, she's soooo pretty ><

And wait, seems like njh's hand not directly touching his abs but his left hand, no?

13 hours ago, pauliza said:
Add this 1 to byeontae open discussion :lol:

OMG o___O

12 hours ago, Huntergal said:

This scene alone should be made into a movie. Usually the next scene would be the guy pulling the gal onto his lap and kiss her senseless. And they would proceed to bed scene...gawd! Wookie's stare can impregnate any woman. B)

That stare tho *_* I wonder why should he gave her that kind of stare during that scene btw o__O

11 hours ago, aa95 said:

But what I do need to share is something that I think we missed before. You guys remember the hug in the "Bong- he lets never breakup scene"?

I was watching that scene again and I noticed how even though NJH is wearing a formal dress shirt that covers her shoulders completely- JCW still found a way to rest his chin on her bare shoulders!! It's a VERY INTIMATE MOVE GUYS! And its sooo sneaky- that I think we all missed it. Basically his chin ends up on her bare shoulders in a way that her collar kind of surrounds his chin. 

It's hard to explain with words and screenshots alone - so you guys should go check out the video again on youtube. 

Here is the screenshot I took (hopefully it shows under spoiler). 

Reveal hidden contents

FullSizeRender%2025.jpg?download&psid=1

Its a little hard to see in this picture alone but when you watch that hug again and see - he's literally hugging her super tight that he ends up pulling her shirt down to the side- making room for his chin on her shoulder. This as we all know isn't the only hug where his chin is on her bare shoulders - which by the way he never had to put there in the first place. 

I've also watched alot of his hugs as well - and in most he doesn't put his chin on the actress's shoulder- especially bare shoulders when he can help it (I think there was a scene in empress ki - but it was like an underwater kind of a scene so that skinship was part of the actual scene). But In SP he keeps th skinship to the max. Lol And he wouldn't if NJH wasn't comfortable. 

For comparison I found this particular hug a good example of JCW keeping his "manners" in his previous hugs. 

Reveal hidden contents

FullSizeRender%2027.jpg?download&psid=1

WOW.....hi!!!

I enjoy your posts soooo muccch but I didn't managed to say hi to you earlier >< Anyway, thank yoooou for your briliant posts!!

I'll be waiting for your other thorough post ><b 

10 hours ago, pauliza said:
Fake eng sub new post :lol:

credit to the owner

Let's send this to them, guys LOL

And btw, this is one of my fav scene, when ebh crying so desperately ;___;

Now, the lyrics from 101 reason is relatable. "You are pretty even when you are crying". This. I love it.

5 hours ago, ymmezari said:

if i may....i'd like to share my analysis on jihyunie and wookie...

it was a smooth journey, warm and heart fluttering ...their affection for each other is contagious...whatever it is, whatever label they wanted to name it...it made them both beautiful visually and personally....2 things you can't hide ever sneeze and that feeling of being in love :)

my...my....my....another heartwarming post ><

thank you!!!

5 hours ago, sharreb said:

So aft we talk about all sorts of things SP or JiJi related, we keep circling back to the kisses

On screen kiss : sweet, hot, sensual, and bursting emotion

Off screen kiss: stratospheric, too hot to handle, sizzling, fantasy-inducing, and blurred the lines of real/reel

Hide contents

Their kiss scene is legendary /sobbing/

This is just uncomparable >< That ear-folding just something beyond our imagination seriously................

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So from what I can see on Wookies best friends IG, the bf is in Jeju and he is riding his bike. So I don't doubt that Wookie is there too. His mgr on the otherhand looks to be stuck at home watching his dog. Oh how I wish JiHyun was also in Jeju. 

How I wish we could see more updates from their hairstylist. Trust me she plays a big role on this ship. She is the centrepoint of it all. She is connected with all people connected personally to Wookie and she loves our Angel Ji Hyun.

Don't take it seriously

Spoiler

And if i'm not mistaken njh beloved aunt also live in Jeju. out of many days, I wish njh chose to visit her aunt like rite now.

2 hours ago, elnoxis said:

So I was browsing in IG and I saw this post... I'm not sure if it's BTS though. I'm hiding this in spoiler tag because I still want to live a peaceful life. I just had to share because I noted that Wookie removed the girl's hand when she accidentally touched his neck. I don't understand korean so I don't know the context. 

Hide contents
Deleted to preserve peace and order

I will remove the link later to maintain peace and harmony. 

Hmm can you brief me what is this about? :o

I don't get to see it ><

Wow, I ended up quoting many posts hehe~

Anyway, about stylus, i just happened to think that its possible that Stylus will also choose njh as their muse, no? While jcw is away, njh will be there instead. And we can expect some couple adv after 2 years, maybe? LOL *delulu mode on*

And guys.................

Spoiler

Can someone provide me with clearer gif/vid/anything else which showing that "tongue fight" we've been talking about? bcs seriously I couldn't spotted it ><

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

He might say.... I like the birthday suit better. Lolololol

LOL!! Right, we know he looks good in his birthday suit...... NJH seems adventurous, maybe well get to see her next time in her birthday suit... but oppa may not approve :tongue::ph34r:

Spoiler

Image result for birthday suit gif

• Like 7

Btw, its a bit unrelated but I coincidentaly stumbled upon this one online shop and I can't help but thinking of JiJi when I saw this:

Spoiler

etoile-star-necklace-4-1-510x534.jpg

“Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars”

Star are symbolic of dream, hope, and good luck. It would make a great gift for someone special!

This dainty necklace features a 3D star pendant adorned with the Swarovski crystal birthstone of your choice. A perfect thoughtful gift for any occasion, as it can be personalised with the birthstone of the recipient.

Available in 12 different shades of birthstone. Simply choose a birthstone or choose a crystal that you love.

This gorgeous necklace will make its way to you in a premium gift box with Bauble Bible logo, perfect for gift-giving or keeping as a little present for yourself!

Spoiler

Lune-moon-necklace-2-510x534.jpg

Crescent moon are symbolic of growth, enlightenment and eternity. It would make a great gift for someone special!

This dainty necklace features a 3D moon pendant adorned with the Swarovski Pearl.

This gorgeous necklace will make its way to you in a premium gift box with Bauble Bible logo, perfect for gift-giving or keeping as a little present for yourself!

Spoiler

twilight-moon-star-ring-510x534.jpg

The unique and quirky moon and star make this bohemian ring an everyday favourite. It would make a great gift for someone special.

This gorgeous ring will make its way to you in a brown box with Bauble Bible logo, perfect for gift-giving or keeping as a little present for yourself!

Spoiler

moon-star-earring-510x534.jpg

The design just too preeettty >< And I love the caption <3

I might as well order this for the sake of JiJi >< I will request one birthstone of jcw and one birthstone of njh LMAO

I'm both crying and laughing internally rite now LOL

Spoiler

(cr http://baublebible.com/)

and they shipped worldwide guys, don't worry let's make your order now LMAO

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Can u see something from here ? Focus on before & when NJH on his lap.hihi

ugh! I cannot unsee! I need to unsee this! LOL!!!! Ottokeee!!! its @pauliza's fault! There are so many showing of bulginess! <-- is this even a word?!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, masthu said:

I do not own the original photos. This was created for fun and not for profit. Feel free to share :)

Hi chingus...! im no Pro in Photoshop but tried my best to make this natural as possible :ph34r:. Since you guys and i badly needed a photoshoot of them together i came up with this. If you guys like it I'll try creating a few in the future... :)

Dearie it looks so good! Hahahas. Loving it! Thank you for your time and effort! 

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
Have anybody shared this ?This is the 1st time I see this part with english sub .

Thanks for sharing dearie!!! Finally able to see the video with translations at the same time! :D

2 hours ago, pauliza said:
Delulu mode on .Look at his reaction when he said "Ji Hyun yang .

Not delulu at all. His facial expression crinkled up at the mention of her name. Hahahha! And I love the way he said opsoyeo in that aeygo manner. LOL! His goner indeed. Hahas! 

1 hour ago, elnoxis said:

:wub:

Cr to Owner

OMG. So much feels for that pic even though it's obviously photoshopped! Gahhhh. 

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

just another passing thought...

it still amazes me how Hyunnie looks so much like Wookie's omma. hahahahaha I know Hyunnie sometimes look like Wookie but c'mon... hahahahaha

Hahahha. I think it's really cool how fate intertwined them together. Hahahs. We should totally put hyunni and Wookie mum side by side for comparison. Hahahhas! 

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

You know what they say about guys who are close to their ommas. They eventually end up choosing a girl, that is one way or the other very like their omma, right? It does make sense. JCW is very close to his mother. Naturally, his inclination or his type would be subtly or maybe majorly influenced by how his mom is to him. 

You spoke out my thoughts exactly chingu. Hehe. Jiji fans really have telepathy you know. Keke. 

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

Anyway one of my fav offscreen conversation in bts. So here's the gifs from mondayblueberry

A legit concern {>¤<} k k k

I love this offscreen convo too. And I love how hyunni hits Wookie so naturally. Hahahs. You can tell just by the way Wookie loves to tease hyunni. Hahahs! 

41 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Good Morning chingus!!! I have been missing all the actions and unable to camp but a few more days and I will be back here. Yes!!! LOL!!! So I also missed this sbs "catch" released three days ago. I am sure it is posted in here, but I just have to say "WOW!" How beautiful these scenes were, right? Wow! It always give me all types of feels. Anyways, enjoy ya'll days beautiful delulus! I can't wait to come back in seeing Aug 14th is just around the corner. Otokke? 

Hmmmmmm ... meanwhile from these kiss scenes ... 

Good morning dearie! Its been a while! Gambatte and fighting for whatever you're doing now okie! Looking forward to see you back here and yes! Ottoke? Why is Wookie enlisting so fast? Time truly flies. Sighs. 

Okie chingus! My turn to sign off from my side of the world! Good night and hope everyone dream of jiji tonight! Muahahaha! 

• Like 7

@lovethatlook OMFG. 2 test tickles is super hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Hahahah! 

@onlysb1 love your post dearie. Brings back so many memories and I realise we really have to look closely to see anything! Kyaaaaaa! Thanks for sharing with us! 

@miss0115 Ahhhhhhh. Before jiji, I was alr in love with all things star and moon! Chingu, you aren't helping me save money! I need to save it for signer DVD. Keke. 

Okay. Its good night for reals now!

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ugh! I cannot unsee! I need to unsee this! LOL!!!! Ottokeee!!! its @pauliza's fault! There are so many showing of bulginess! <-- is this even a word?!

Is it what you are looking for ?hehe..And this is not from bts but in the drama itself.Gosshhh why its so OBVIOUS ! :lol:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Is it what you are looking for ?hehe..And this is not from bts but in the drama itself.Gosshhh why its so OBVIOUS ! :lol:

yes it is! You did see right? sooooo am I right? its soo there! krochi? LOL!!! *closes eyes* Ottokeee! How to unsee the many sightings of the statue of liberty! LMAO!

I think we are also missing @attriste, still on vacation???

• Like 5

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Be inspired and be happy always!

I've been seeing so many different topics thrown around here. LOL! :D I'm glad everyone is having a good time and loving our JiJi/ Jibong! :wub: Keep on spreading the love and positive vibes! :lol:

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

speaking of bulges...

*dont look for me oppa......

Spoiler

oppa just for fun...

Spoiler

he is back!

Spoiler

Image result for ji chang wook police

Related image

Image result for ji chang wook police

• Like 6

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

So.. this might be a wordy post and it might jump here n there, but bear with me

I always think that there's that somebody for everybody. I thk there's that guy meant for that girl. He doesnt have to be a prince or the smartest or the most good-looking or the sexiest. But he can be that special person for her and vice-versa. 2decades of novels told me that. And i did wonder when i reach my 20s how soul-altering would it be. And whether it really would happen to me. It kind of seem like something only movies and dramas show. My own parents marriage wasnt built around fairytales and that makes me sad n i was afraid to hope. But i was still a hopeful person with a lot of dreams. And then that year happened, a few months shy of my 21st birthday. I can say that it arrived on quiet feet, but nevertheless it was fluttering and there were sparks and fireworks and alot of hormones. But it was my fairytale and the guy who fought internally all night how to hold my hand for the first time on our first actual date is now holding the hand of our two year old.

I look at NJH and JCW and i keep getting this feeling that hes the one for her and shes the one for him. I dont know how to explain this feeling. Somehow together they complete the picture. In bts we get all those smiles in addition to skinship. We get half-revealing words, veiled half-truths and semi-confessions. 

Although i wasnt a hardcore Song-Song i did get this feeling when i saw how SJK was smiling at SHK post DOTS. I dont know how serious JH dated prior to SP, but it doesnt feel like she got past first base (conjecture here). She looks bit green approaching the intimate scenes but she put her trust in her oppa and relinquish control. Let me tell you this: it is not easy for a girl to do that. To let go. So many seasoned actresses struggle to do that. I know JH is brave but even for her i felt she really give in and let that inner woman do the talking, and by talking i really mean kissing and the embrace. U can actually see in the bts that she let her defences down and only belatedly swim to shore after drowning in JCW's kisses of opulence. 

Back to talking about the fated one. Some ppl meet alot of frogs first, while some ppl found it right away. Some people bypassed it by letting him or her slip away. Some people have yet to meet that person. I really whole heartedly believe jcw and njh found it in each other. And i pray they wont ever let each other go.

I also thought about the term SOULMATES.

Definition

> Collin dictionary: 

A soul mate is someone with whom you share a closefriendship and deep personal understanding.

> Merriam webster: 

1:  a person who is perfectly suited to another in temperament

2:  a person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs

> Cambridge dictionary

someone, usually your romantic partner, who you have a special relationship with, and who you know and love very much:

And to sum it:

JCW & NJH:

- we know their personalities match

- they are close to each others' ideal

- they share similar passion in acting and place important values in friendship and family

- form a special bond/relationship which both attested to in their interviews

- they've come to know each other quite well (ahem oppa is sensitive to cold) and has been singing praises of each other.

- they had deep conversations and perhaps have formed a personal understanding

So please excuse me for leaping into my own self-derived conclusion: match made in heaven and soulmates..

Ps as usual take it with a grain of salt; totally my own opinion.

Thank you for writing this chingu. Very beautiful read. I feel this about them too, reason why i can't and won't ever let go of this ship. Probably ever. I truly believe they've found their other half in each other and i cannot imagine any other person taking that place

• Like 10

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I know i'm soooo late but i just checked out the gif @riririru shared before and I went soooo O_____O rite now. 

What is it. So they are really umm french-kissing?!!!! And I'm shooo shooolckkked rite now. Just how and where did Hyuni learned how to use her tongue like that OMG i will not sleep tonite. Noooooooo. OMG *diamondtears*

Now,  I'm 100000000% believe for real something happened with them during that time and/or after that. Omg please sbs catch need to release the BTS OMG..........

/die/

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

@lovethatlook OMFG. 2 test tickles is super hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Hahahah! 

@onlysb1 love your post dearie. Brings back so many memories and I realise we really have to look closely to see anything! Kyaaaaaa! Thanks for sharing with us! 

@miss0115 Ahhhhhhh. Before jiji, I was alr in love with all things star and moon! Chingu, you aren't helping me save money! I need to save it for signer DVD. Keke. 

Okay. Its good night for reals now!

Are u going to buy the dvd? How much is it? :o

Hahaha come on chingu lets order it one, its not that expensive tho...its in IDR

• Like 5