She might sneeze her way out of the impending kiss. 

Dammit. I was so excited for the preview update. I was reading it and smiling equally that someone here is subbing via Viki. But my coffee dripped on my desk, so I wiped it with the tissue available beside my screen, while I'm still glued on Taewoon's "stay by my side" line. I was wiping my desk while smiling like an idiot without even noticing that I had used that tissue for my brownie. and baam my desk is now filled with brownie crumbs. i hate you, Mori hahaha

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think they share an almost kiss and it's probably TW who stops it and EH will think he was just teasing her.  But that moment will linger in their mind. :wub:

I don't know what I love more - protective TW or jealous TW. Maybe a combo? Lol.

I might have missed something which is possible since I was only 80% paying attention to the series during the first few episodes...but I thought EH knew that TW was X?  So why would she ask TW about X lying to her just to save her?  This part didn't make sense to me.  It's like she's talking about another X.

53 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I might have missed something which is possible since I was only 80% paying attention to the series during the first few episodes...but I thought EH knew that TW was X?  So why would she ask TW about X lying to her just to save her?  This part didn't make sense to me.  It's like she's talking about another X.

God yes i agree with you! Why don't she ask TW directly instead lol

13 hours ago, blademan said:

:tears: WHY do I feel like EH is feeling quite uncomfortable with the proximity??? Ugh Monday I need you now!!!

That's the usual reaction of a girl who's just had her FIRST KISS! Heeee!:tongue:

I hope it's because of that because EH had been CLUELESS about TW's interest in her until THAT kiss or no kiss moment! B)

Moreover she's never had any boy/girl relationship before other than the tomboyish behaviour with her own brother.

I certainly hope there was A KISS as it will arouse EH's awareness of "sexuality" in her. :wub:

14 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@0ly40 and @saturn, thank you so much for sharing the preview and translation! Both of you are our life savers! It was such a torture waiting for any news after THAT NEAR KISS!:angry:

I'm agreeing with @moodypie that they did KISS judging from TW's reaction at the beginning of the preview and EH's lip movement. Heeee. I may be wrong as the sequence of previews can be misleading. :tongue:

That last sentence about wanting EH to stay by his side so that he can see her anytime he wants is so ultra SWOONING. :wub:

How am I going to wait until MONDAY???:cold_sweat:

I believe there will be a kiss. Few seconds ...I hope. please please..

If they don't intend to give a kiss, they shoudln't play with our feelings, and leave us hanging for 1 week. That's cruelty! :D

4 hours ago, honeywell said:

I think she was referring to her webtoon?

Thank you for the preview and the subs! Can't wait for Monday.

Sadly, I don't think they kissed, my k-drama logic is that when the couple kisses, it ends in the actual kiss and then the next ep starts with the kiss again. I think we're getting trolled but I hope I'm wrong...hehehe

However, I noticed in the preview that she's wearing lipstick, I've never seen her with red lips...maybe she's more conscious and wants to look cure for TW?! :D

Aww! I LOVE the actors acting as EH's family members especially her "dad" & "mum".

That scene of EH being not embarrassed at all at meeting her dad when he was scolded by his boss was PURE GOLD! I cried and our TW had to act though to shoo off the aggressive man.  Heee!

Then the daughter and dad conversation while walking home is very heartwarming!

The pretty mum is a veteran actress. So is her dad who's more into movies. 

I LOVE all the veteran actors in this drama!:blush:

7 hours ago, honeywell said:

same goes the part when taewoon said about why the hero give lemonade to her? wht the reason? then eunho turn her face and asking to taewon..yeah why? but taewoon try to run..so my guess is eunho try to ask taewoon but with difference preference..maybe both of them are shy..or try to cover their feeling..because we can see when eunho asking about x lying to save her..taewoon try to change the subject..

but yeah...what ever it is..we can see how taewoon face turn red when eunho ask something like tht..hahahahaha

Hahahaah this drama is toooooo good to watch... it bring backs the days in school.... how I wish to go back sometime... TW is just gorgeous and manly and sometimes in a very silly way.... so ignorance for the the he felt for EH... and that girl...why you are so clueless. When a boy let you in to their zone means you meant something to him.... and it is not random... the drama have rooms for improvements but because the actors and actress was able to bring the happy sad and wonderful moment what is youth is all about --- I guessed I could tolerate it and had fun watching it.. 

7 hours ago, honeywell said:

I guess it was the way it transitioned to the scene so it seemed weird.  Yes this would make more sense.

She was referring to her webtoon. Since Eunho is currently basing the storyline off of the events she's gone through/seen about X. So as she draws and confides in TW about the storyline, as the author she also starts questioning the character. Like "Hey I wrote this as it is, but now that I think about it, why did X do what he did?" She's beginning to further analyze the meaning. It's precisely because Eunho didn't "create" the character. So she doesn't understand her character. Her character is 50% her imagination, and 50% what she knows/experienced, however, it appears she's been using real life experiences in her comic, ie. receiving lemonade and getting rescued. She hasn't really connected TW to her cartoon X. Cartoon X was created BEFORE she realized who he was.

But the actions her cartoon X has made are all things TW has made. This is why she's extremely confused. Eunho is basing it off of real life. In real life you don't know what people around you are thinking, whereas typically as an author one would know what they're writing and who their characters are. Eunho hasn't really created an in-depth story and characters because she sticks to real life, she has a story line, and the events she uses to build said story line is often from her own experiences. 

8 hours ago, littleinvisiblenao said:

She was referring to her webtoon. Since Eunho is currently basing the storyline off of the events she's gone through/seen about X. So as she draws and confides in TW about the storyline, as the author she also starts questioning the character. Like "Hey I wrote this as it is, but now that I think about it, why did X do what he did?" She's beginning to further analyze the meaning. It's precisely because Eunho didn't "create" the character. So she doesn't understand her character. Her character is 50% her imagination, and 50% what she knows/experienced, however, it appears she's been using real life experiences in her comic, ie. receiving lemonade and getting rescued. She hasn't really connected TW to her cartoon X. Cartoon X was created BEFORE she realized who he was.

But the actions her cartoon X has made are all things TW has made. This is why she's extremely confused. Eunho is basing it off of real life. In real life you don't know what people around you are thinking, whereas typically as an author one would know what they're writing and who their characters are. Eunho hasn't really created an in-depth story and characters because she sticks to real life, she has a story line, and the events she uses to build said story line is often from her own experiences. 

@littleinvisiblenao THANKS a lot for your very insightful explanation!:)

The best part is our TaeCoupon is ever so ENCOURAGING and PATIENT with her while indirectly advising her with her webtoon! He even secretly supported her by being the "nice guy". Heeeee!:tongue:

I hope EH wins the Webtoon Competition to prove to those helicopter parents that MONEY CANT BUY TALENT and bring Bitna down to Earth!B)

With TaeCoupon's hidden talent, I hope he and EH become a Campus Couple at Hanguk University in the end with his Dad's blessing!:wub:

@0ly40  @saturn    Thank you for the preview and translation.  Same here,  I keep replaying, haha. 

It really does seem they are in a relationship.  The two of them in their respective rooms at home....seemingly mooning about each other, or so it looks .    And gradually he lets people know in his gruff manner....  If you touch Eunho you'll die.   DH sees pic of himself and EH on his phone, he knows they can't be.    Stay by my side so I can see you anytime I want.    HIs arm on the chair but hand on her shoulder.   Why is TW so swoony, eeeeeeee!   I'm dead.  

Tbh I was worried anout TW's cold sores on lower lip, and it is contagious, so I am not hoping for a kiss, but a hug.  And maybe some more words, the kind that will make a girl  :wub:.  Reserving kiss for....when he is totally well.  This or next week?   

@littleinvisiblenao  I love your analysis of Eunho now asking the motivation of TW aka X.   

@gladys57   Agree, eventually dad who is a director, will hear about them.  He is obviously biased against EH, because of the principal's iccky demerits,  her last place academically, and because she is not well-to-do.  But then I can hope, that dad is not unredeemable, and he also will encounter her pure, genuine heart.

Now Monday night come ppalli. 

Archived