• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

oh God the last part kills me... Tae Woon I'm swooning so hard for you right now... but I think they won't kiss...bet she will avoid it...

Tae Woon & Eun Ho + the OST = perfect combination

why end it like that? just why? 11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

She'd probably avoid it by saying something smart or condescending :( 

Kim Jung Hyun Of “School 2017” Gets Noticed For His Similarity To Kim Woo Bin

kim-jung-hyun-kim-woo-bin.jpg

Rookie actor Kim Jung Hyun is receiving lots of love for his role in KBS2’s “School 2017.”

Kim Jung Hyun plays Hyun Tae Woon, the rebellious son of the school’s chairman. He makes his first appearance riding a motorcycle and causes a fight due to a misunderstanding with Ra Eun Ho (Kim Sejeong). His charm, however, lies in the unexpected softness and sensitivity he shows from time to time.

Spoiler begins

On the episode that aired on August 8, Kim Jung Hyun properly showed what makes his character special. Hyun Tae Woon is Suspect X, who goes against the school and causes various problems. Ra Eun Ho had witnessed his actions as Suspect X, but she kept quiet about it until the end. Even when she was told she would get expelled if she didn’t tell the teachers who Suspect X was, she kept quiet about it. At that, Hyun Tae Woon said, “I’ll take care of it,” and revealed himself to be Suspect X by saying, “It was me. The student that entered the teachers’ office with Ra Eun Ho. Even though he’s always acting cold to Ra Eun Ho, he was willing to sacrifice himself to protect her.

Spoiler ends

Prior to the show’s premiere, many potential viewers were skeptical about the cast, as the only familiar face was Kim Sejeong. However, Kim Jung Hyun is proving himself to be much more than what had been expected of him. People cannot help but love characters like rebellious boys who are actually kindhearted. As the actor who brings this charming character to life, Kim Jung Hyun is doing a marvelous job.

Many viewers have pointed out that he is like Kim Woo Bin, who starred in “School 2013.” They explain that Kim Jung Hyun is capturing hearts with his portrayal of a rebellious character in the way Kim Woo Bin did back in 2013.

Taken from Soompi.

The clips stopped short of a kiss....yaaa!!!   The rain is a great backdrop, ne?  He is practically claiming her anyway for weeks.   Watching subs tomorrow,

Honestly dad is a killjoy, because EH is not rich?   Sheesh. Stop already, and you keep slapping him, arrgh. Hate that.

I feel so bad for Bo Ra. At certain point, I'm afraid that Bo Ra will end her life... With the problems such as Bit-Na and Young Gun, as time passes by, she will be be really broken... I feel so sad when she confessed on her being the perpetrator... The reality of having poor background - Bo Ra and Dae Hwi... Even Nam-Joo... :bawling:

10 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

keep replaying that almost kiss...I can't get over with it seriously...I keep smiling to the point that my jaw already hurts... their chemistry is beyond awesome...

I hate that they keep on teasing us...

I really hope we got compensated with a real kiss...cause so far the other two "School"s in the franchise hasn't had a kissing scene between the leads except in the last one when Tae Kwang (SL) kissed her on the cheek I think?

But idk I have a good feeling for this one since romance is part of the plot anyway...this show kinda reminds me of Sassy Go Go and we had a (lip) kiss there :wub: so jebal~

Archived