• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yongzura   Just watched clips.  Will watch full ep with subs tomorrow,   I noticed that the group of kids  are those with rich parents who have privileged info, such as knowledge about the art competition EH wasn't informed about, and answers to the math contest.  The leader is the one who is second to Daehwi.   Hotheaded bully Bitna is part of the group.  

Glad the principal is out.   The re-doing of the math competition (therefore Daehwi won) is just the immediate result.    Because TW was also a "victim" in the vid, he has thrown everyone off, and  X no longer is on him.  DH and TW hopefully can repair their friendship and stop quarrelling!    TW is one smart cookie to have planned this.

Don't we just love that part when DH and EH were sharing earphones, TW arrives at the same time as NJ?     :)

@blademan   Oh, wow, that preview, our couple... whoa!!   

I'll translate/explain some scenes from ep 7  to you guys! (No specific order! Just what I remember)

When tae woon drives Eun ho home and her brother goes up to them. Her brother asks, "as a guy, let me ask you...do you not look at a girls face?" //implying that his sister is ugly// and as Eunho beats up her older brother and chases him into the house, Tae Woon says to himself "I look at the (Eunho's) face a lot though...

When Eunho was called and interrogated about who she was with the night she snuck into the office. They warned her telling her there was substantial evidence that she was there, so there's no point in lying. If she lies or covers it up she'll probably be expelled. But even then she says she has nothing to say/tell them. Afterwards Tae Woon drags her away to ask what happened, and once Tae woon finds out Eunho didn't tell them he he get's incredibly upset. "You should have said both I and Daehwi were involved!" 

I think we all know what happened when he pulled on her tied up hair so I'll skip that one~

When Taewoon interrupts Eunho and Daehwi as they listen to music and says he has something to talk about with Eunho, once Daehwi leaves Eunho asks what it was Taewoon wanted to talk about. "What kind of flower do you like?" Was what he asked! Ahahaha

OMG.   If you don't take this show too seriously, it's actually enjoyable to watch.  Tae Woon is like the class bully but with the softest heart.  It was hilarious when he was trying to put the earphones in EH's ear but marvelously failed.  Instead he resorts to blasting the radio to get her attention.  I can't wait to see what other things he'll resort to show his feelings for EH.  EH seems oblivious but we'll see...

Archived