1 hour ago, saanjh sena said:

I'm also waiting for that scene if they cut the scene I m dropping the drama I'm already having withdrawl symptoms in this season for me script is not up to remarkable . I'm just watching for dae hwi and his screen time too short whole episode cover only eun ho and tae hoon ....OK I know lead couple but they have to divide proper screen time it's only ep 5 ...what will they do in upcoming episodes by that time nothing left. what about Rowoon....no screen time....actor's are fully talented but sorry to sấy lack of story creating withdrawl symptoms . what about ratings I don't think doing well.  I MISS SCHOOL 2015 gong tae kwang and eun bi no one can replace them.

I am waiting to Rowoon :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh gosh, I told myself I wasn't going to ship a non-predetermined couple after Reply 1988 but here I am with Eun Ho and Tae Woon. It's like watching Deok Sun & Jung Hwan again haha. 

I wasn't a fan of the 2015 version, so I was incredibly hesitant that although it isn't like 2013 (which was great on all levels) - it's got a well laid out story to tell. Reminds me of the Persona 5 game. It also has quite a few up and coming actors, that can act. 

6 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

I'm also waiting for that scene if they cut the scene I m dropping the drama I'm already having withdrawl symptoms in this season for me script is not up to remarkable . I'm just watching for dae hwi and his screen time too short whole episode cover only eun ho and tae hoon ....OK I know lead couple but they have to divide proper screen time it's only ep 5 ...what will they do in upcoming episodes by that time nothing left. what about Rowoon....no screen time....actor's are fully talented but sorry to sấy lack of story creating withdrawl symptoms . what about ratings I don't think doing well.  I MISS SCHOOL 2015 gong tae kwang and eun bi no one can replace them.

Drop the drama then :lol:

I, personally, am loving the drama. I recognize that Dae Hwi is the second lead male and that his screen time isn't going to be the same as the leads but I am still living what we get to see of him. I am rooting so hard for his success, especially since I can relate to his story about socioeconomic status impacting your resources and grades. Rowoon is a supporting character, not even close to as important as the leads so I am not concerned that they have not shown him - he'll come up when the best friend is shown.

I am loving the character's growth, even Eun Ho. Before, her motivation of getting into school was so that she can unrealistically become a couple with the other guy. But in episode 5, she mentioned how she is living because of Tae Woon's friend who passed away. She is motivated and determined since she is luckily still alive thanks to the friend. That is growth. I cannot wait to see more of the character's growth.

Hello. I have been watching. But School 2017 sucks. Boring story line, boring characters, no proper love line and even Eun Ho's cheerfulness isnt saving this drama. X has lost its charm. I am only interested in what is gonna happen with Dae Hwi and if he is gonna get the girl somehow. 

WAIT WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT...???!!! 

TW revealed himself to be 'X' but then was the reaction from the classmates expected??

Also the homeroom teacher seems to be the mastermind behind 'X'!!!! (Like I predicted) 

OMO OMO OMO Taewoon is fallin' hard f Eunho:wub: but what to do? I like Daehwi too:tongue: poor guy tries so hard but without connections/money his chances of a better future is about as promising as Eunho's. 

Swooning over the way Taewoon looks and smiles at Eunho when she's not looking:D heh looks like Teacher Shim is in a romance of his own in ep. 06 preview. I did find it kind of suspect that he kept that lady officer from goin' in the storage room..  On another note, I think Eunho looks much prettier with her hair up:lol:

DH is basically a good person and a leader.   And he did inform EH about webtoons as a way into college.   He is focused on studies as the only possible, doable way out of his family's financial situation, but then the rocky, thorny path he is blazing, compared to other talents whose roads are short and well-paved, makes him frustrated.  He dressed as X, but his motive was to steal, in an attempt to even the playing field for his own sake, not for others.  He thought his gf was rich, which is a future asset, but turns out she isn't.

TW is the original X.  The rest are copycats.   It is justice he is after, for EH mostly because she is genuine but an underdog,  but this latest one with the vid is for DH  (because dead friend Joonki would have helped), even if DH hasn't realized it.  TW and EH risked themselves for him, returned his ID, and covered for him.   After the class got the vid,  EH looked at him in concern, even though she mentioned that a real hero sacrifices himself.  He gave her a quick V sign.    Their homeroom teacher?  He knows more than he lets on.  

TW is soooo smitten with EH.   He is brusque but I loved that he followed her around like an obedient puppy, he ordered chicken so she comes to him to talk, they stayed together after school for EH to get his critique on the webtoon. 

WHAT A DAMN CLIFF HANGER!!!! The story's clearly building up. Can't wait for the next episodes!

--

I don't necessarily think that TW revealed himself as X with that video. The students reaction was more of disgust since the video showed that the competition was for TW's school evals. Exposing the favor rich kids have been getting especially for TW cuz he is the director's son.

I just love the method of X/TW on exposing the school admins shits. It might be more effective if he could just turn all the evidences to the Department of Education or something, but he chose to give the school a chance of solving its problems internally. It's his father's school anyway.

And the TW and EH tandem are daebak! It would be even better if DW would be on their team. 

--

I am really liking how the story has been developing. The episodes this week are solid. There are still A LOOOOT to discover though. And I'll be there to uncover it for the next episodes and that's for sure.

--

Anyways, I am so pissed that they didn't show a preview for the next episode. Like WHAAT?!! REALLY CANT WAIT.

1 hour ago, gummybaek said:

Anyways, I am so pissed that they didn't show a preview for the next episode. Like WHAAT?!! REALLY CANT WAIT.

Same for all the even episodes so far they never shown a preview for next week!! I think it's because they are literally filming for the drama a week before it airs, so there isn't enough to make a preview and like the recordings are not really edited yet?? I hope the whole production team, the actors and actresses get a good rest. It sucks to be this tight :( 

10 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

OMO OMO OMO Taewoon is fallin' hard f Eunho:wub: but what to do? I like Daehwi too:tongue: poor guy tries so hard but without connections/money his chances of a better future is about as promising as Eunho's. 

Swooning over the way Taewoon looks and smiles at Eunho when she's not looking:D heh looks like Teacher Shim is in a romance of his own in ep. 06 preview. I did find it kind of suspect that he kept that lady officer from goin' in the storage room..  On another note, I think Eunho looks much prettier with her hair up:lol:

I honestly never liked EH's hair curly and with bangs. I'm glad her hairstyle is changing to straight hair-ish I hope I don't jinx it, but yes EH looks really good with her hair tied up!! :wub:

Hello everyone. It's been a very long time I did not post on this soompi forum.

Hyun Tae Woon character is really something. Which is actually interesting and Intriguing.

At end of Episode 6 really left me 'ahh.....' feeling. Tae Won is X. He expose so called 'Math Competition'  lies by sacrifice himself. I believe Tae Won planted a camera so can record the conversation between him and Principal Yang. In Episode 5  Ra Eun Ho tell Tae Won about Hero sacrifice for greater cause. He really did it.  He must be aware about consequences. He know his classmate must feel disgusted about him. Tae Won just did it to expose corruption. I laugh when his friend said to him X report Tae Won when we as viewer know Tae Won is X.

About X identity before the series reveal Tae Won is X, many people assume Dae Hwi is X which is understandable. The least expected person most likely is a real culprit aka X. To be honest when Tae Won is revealed as X I'm not surprise at all. Actually I did suspect Tae Won is X as several clues and hint pointing Tae Won as X. We just need to be observe and notice even a small detail.

Sorry about my bad english. :):)

My first post in this thread. Annyeong everybody... :blush:

I guess not so many people like this drama. But so far I enjoyed watching it. Next couple of episodes are going to be very interesting. TW exposed himself to mess with the Math Competition. I secretly hope DH appreciate TW effort and be friends again. I know it's not easy, since their problem runs very deep. But hey... viewers can hope, right?

I personally think there are more than 1 student X. Both DH and TW. Let's enjoy the ride without over analyzing these stuff. 

1 hour ago, azrulilp said:

Hello everyone. It's been a very long time I did not post on this soompi forum.

Hyun Tae Woon character is really something. Which is actually interesting and Intriguing.

At end of Episode 6 really left me 'ahh.....' feeling. Tae Won is X. He expose so called 'Math Competition'  lies by sacrifice himself. I believe Tae Won planted a camera so can record the conversation between him and Principal Yang. In Episode 5  Ra Eun Ho tell Tae Won about Hero sacrifice for greater cause. He really did it.  He must be aware about consequences. He know his classmate must feel disgusted about him. Tae Won just did it to expose corruption. I laugh when his friend said to him X report Tae Won when we as viewer know Tae Won is X.

About X identity before the series reveal Tae Won is X, many people assume Dae Hwi is X which is understandable. The least expected person most likely is a real culprit aka X. To be honest when Tae Won is revealed as X I'm not surprise at all. Actually I did suspect Tae Won is X as several clues and hint pointing Tae Won as X. We just need to be observe and notice even a small detail.

Sorry about my bad english. :):)

hi...!

from my side at first im not sure X is TaeWon or DaeHwi..but when its revealed..I was thinking "ahhhh...this how he want to express his angry and unfaired feeling towards corrupt school.." so im thinking he is the correct one...

but yeah..I am happy TaeWon is X by the way...hahahaha

i just like the way when Mr.Shim try to tell X indireclty about please move to another place..and how smart X  aka TaeWon capture this and move very fast...

It will be daebak if the "Grim Reaper" teacher and "sports" teacher help indirectly like this...hahahaha

and the other one..i hope and wish DaeHwi can think wisely about the leaked video..which is not put blame on TaeWon continuously..i hope he will understand tht TaeWon sacrifice himself because of him...

And last not least...at least..we all know TaeWon still "bromance" with DaeHwi..even he is not showing directly..he still love DaeHwi as his best/close friends..this is really touching moments and beautiful things on this drama...

Personally broke my heart when DH told TW not to intrude in his personal life and referred to it as "disgusting"....and how TW's face fell when he turned around :( (and the fact that the FB showed how close they were as friends before the accident) 

Poor Teacher Shim ... He's fighting a long & lonely battle I tell ya. I do wish I had a teacher like him during my school years maybe then I'd enjoy school more LoL:tongue: HA so thrilled the principal was remanded:lol: 

Heh Taewoon seemed jealous Eunho meeting up with Daehwi. It was sweet of him to get her that tumbler. I like Sarang, her & Eunho are like dumb & dumber! Daehwi's gf has a secret it seems though I felt bad for her Dad that she was ashamed & needed to pretend. It really sucks that money talks as shown in School 2017 even though it's a drama.. that's how life "works"... Very sad but true. 

P/s:- it's also real sad how close Taewoon & Daehwi used to be.. The flashbacks in ep. 06 were very poignant 

I love this show. This is the first time I'm watching a School show. Haven't watched even a scene in all the other School series. I didn't plan to watch this but suddenly I found out that all my fav shows ended at the same time and I was bored. Just took this up and I'm enjoying this. The male and female leads are really good at acting which I feel is the major reason why I'm watching this show. I haven't watched any of the actors of this drama in other shows before. Watched episodes 5 & 6 without subs just to watch Tae Woon and Eun Ho chemistry. It is really nice to see a bad boy who looks gruff but treats the girl nicely. I'm sick of the concept where he is cruel to her at first and then mellows down . 

After Ep 6, I'm sure that TW is X, but something does seem off about those 4 rich kids... They are usually together and none of them have been in a scene where they have helped anyone at school. Maybe they are a tight knit selfish group just like their mums. TW sacrificing himself was a noble but a great idea. There is no way his father will throw himself under the bus without exposing the intentions of the other kids' mums. On the other hand, it doesn't look like Dae Hwi will change his mind about Tae Woon as he may see this situation as being the rich-poor discrimination at school exposed to all. Also, the good teacher seems to have nothing to do with X directly, but is indirectly supporting X to make the teachers and parents realize their mistakes. 

The foot tapping music whenever X is shown is catchy (reminds me of We Will Rock You Pepsi ad with Britney, Beyonce and Pink). Also, I think the male lead is left handed (which apparently is my liking though I'm not sure exactly why) :wub:

Archived