12 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@moodypie   If I were EH would suck my fingers for 20 minutes at least - suck every residue ... make sure I cover the whole fingers .. wakakkakaka wakakkakaka .. OMGGGGGGGGGG wahahhahahah ..

you this is the best thing when the thread is slow mowing .. wakakkaka we can be so crazy here ..  

it could be more than 2 cm but I am sure their sides were touching .. kekkekekkekeke ... 

Haiyo - why is it so hot today! ..

Demm if only they kiss .... suddenly I remember - TW swallowing his saliva while looking at EH neck ..... 

Haiyo it's so hot here

chinca?? did he swallow his saliva? I watch many times but didn't see. Let me go check it out again. And ewwww to that sucking of residue.  OMG...i think we are the only two crazy ones here. hahah...feels so lonely....wakaka..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, moodypie said:

chinca?? did he swallow his saliva? I watch many times but didn't see. Let me go check it out again. And ewwww to that sucking of residue.  OMG...i think we are the only two crazy ones here. hahah...feels so lonely....wakaka..

Not this latest episode .. the one where they were in the store ... how can you miss it -  I am going to marathon and I will let you know the exact time and the exact episode ..

I can't wait for tonite episode

I watch too many kdramas since 1998.... hahaha... don't guess my age! :tongue: ..... but I dare to say that tae woon and eun ho chemistry definitely on different level...! they're too awesome, lovely, cute ! aigoo... still giggle thinking about the last scene yesterday..... hahaha.... :wub:

2 hours ago, amaiirichards said:

Let's see now what will Taewon do now that they're official. 

I won't be surprised if he'll be running around school making sure everyone knows.

I am sure his heart hanging on his sleeve ... wahahhahhaha

Eyes dripping with honey .. smiling ear to ear .. grinning .. and he would be walking on air ... making sure no guy come close to her.. eating all the chocolate given to her by admirer ... 

Finding excuse to touch her ... OMG - I am sooooooooooooooo excitedd

Smooth man, smooth:tongue: I tell ya K-Dramas are definitely gettin' more & more "creative" in coming out ways to do heart fluttering gestures YO:wub: I hope Eunho didn't get a cramp from that arm-hug maneuver LoL:w00t:

Too bad Issue doesn't have too many scenes..:( it's like he's only cast for popularity or something:rolleyes: Aish~ can't they give Sarang a happy ending by pairing her with that guitar case dude?! Or have Bora & Daehwi be together too?:D As expected Teacher Shim steps up whenever his students need him the most.

Annyeong chingu.. beside pretzel lock, side lock, side hug.. hehe :) i'm a bit emotional while watching ep.12.. their bromance was touch my heart.. ego separated them, thanks Mr. Gu for reconcile them back again..

What a creative chingu here.. pretzel lock was the best name for a new style of hugging.. its romantic & addicting.. kihkih more than 10 times i kept repeating that scene... hahaha i love how TW smash the gate ...hahaha sooo manly.. Kim Jung Hyun, your vein makes me drooling.  Woww how pervet i am.. hehe happy for us, keep repeating ep.12 chingu till next week.. hihi lotssss of love.. xoxo 

I love this drama! I love the characters and chemistry of actors kekeke I was watching BTS moments and Sejeong and Jung Hyun look so adorable and sweet together. Pls. post more bts pd-nim.

Would just like to share their Making moments, <3 hearteu.

15 hours ago, eidasayang said:

I watch too many kdramas since 1998.... hahaha... don't guess my age! :tongue: ..... but I dare to say that tae woon and eun ho chemistry definitely on different level...! they're too awesome, lovely, cute ! aigoo... still giggle thinking about the last scene yesterday..... hahaha.... :wub:

@eidasayang , I  only started watching Kdramas in 2006 BUT I'm sure I'm way OLDER  than you! I'm quite sure I'm THE OLDEST in SOOMPI FORUM.:tongue:

I AM A GRANDMA OF 2 & I'M NOT SHY TO ADMIT IT!:blush:

How to avoid SWOONING & FANGIRLING when you have an awesome character  like TAESWOON & a gorgeous looking yet good in acting actor like our KIM JUNG HYUN??? SQUEEEEEEE!!!:glasses:

This drama is my new crack!Love it to bits.. Actually i didn't watch anything after suspicious partner ended, and i was trying to start watching new dramas currently aired, but i found none that really grab my attention. And out of the blue i gave a try to this *teenage* drama ooppss sorry :D coz it's not my usual type of drama.. and then BAAMMM!! i'm sucked into it now:crazy:

6 minutes ago, ucup19 said:

This drama is my new crack!Love it to bits.. Actually i didn't watch anything after suspicious partner ended, and i was trying to start watching new dramas currently aired, but i found none that really grab my attention. And out of the blue i gave a try to this *teenage* drama ooppss sorry :D coz it's not my usual type of drama.. and then BAAMMM!! i'm sucked into it now:crazy:

Like you I didnt watch any drama after SP ended but gave School 2017 a go. After episode 1,  it became my CRACK of the year and has become my top 10 all time favourites! 

EH & TW are my OTP of the year for sure!:wub:

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

@eidasayang , I  only started watching Kdramas in 2006 BUT I'm sure I'm way OLDER  than you! I'm quite sure I'm THE OLDEST in SOOMPI FORUM.:tongue:

How to avoid SWOONING & FANGIRLING when you have an awesome character  like TAESWOON & a gorgeous looking yet good in acting actor like our KIM JUNG HYUN??? SQUEEEEEEE!!!:glasses:

Wow.   I am not way way too far from you.  Watching dramas make me feel young.   And if it is HS dramas just like this one, which is well written, well directed, with a super fab cast,  EH and uri Taeswooooon,    it just makes me feel and reminisce 18.     Heeee.  :tongue: i am obviously still on cloud 9 - and still watching the last clip over and over,  while waiting for Monday.   Where have you been all these years  Kim Jung Hyun?  (I know, you were a character actor for 3 yrsand only 3).   You are now definitely a star!!   

22 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Like you I didnt watch any drama after SP ended but gave School 2017 a go. After episode 1,  it became my CRACK of the year and has become my top 10 all time favourites! 

EH & TW are my OTP of the year for sure!:wub:

Ikr.. it brings back some teenage dream kekekkekee... oohh yess these 2 puppies as well are my OTP.. who could resist Taeswoon ?? no one baby.. even my cats would swoon for him:wub:

I am still repeating the ending scenes. Please somebody help me!!! 

4 hours ago, chuchuapuap00 said:

I love this drama! I love the characters and chemistry of actors kekeke I was watching BTS moments and Sejeong and Jung Hyun look so adorable and sweet together. Pls. post more bts pd-nim.

Would just like to share their Making moments, <3 hearteu.

pls tell me what is the title of the song? 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, ucup19 said:

Me too...not my usual kind of drama. So i got double bammmm...I am so sucked into it too. 

How can a chemistry be so good. I wouldn't be surprise if they are attracted to each other in real life.

1 hour ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Wow.   I am not way way too far from you.  Watching dramas make me feel young.   And if it is HS dramas just like this one, which is well written, well directed, with a super fab cast,  EH and uri Taeswooooon,    it just makes me feel and reminisce 18.     Heeee.  :tongue: i am obviously still on cloud 9 - and still watching the last clip over and over,  while waiting for Monday.   Where have you been all these years  Kim Jung Hyun?  (I know, you were a character actor for 3 yrsand only 3).   You are now definitely a star!!   

I am repeating the last scene too...not sure how to stop the addiction. And I am doing it at work..hoping i wont be seen as a pervert. I asked the same question too...where was he all these years. He will be given many offers after this...am sure of it. i hope to see him in another rom com and a more mature role next:wub:

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

hi @gladys57 Great to have you here swooning with all of us here....age is just another number. I am not a grandma yet, but i do have children. I can imagine what my two boys will be in a few more years to come when they go to high school. A lot of us as parents we want the best for our children, but I will always remind myself not to be like HC;s parent. I don't particularly like DH's mom and TW's dad as well. And I definitely don't want my children to grow up and be like Nam joo. I feel so sad for Nam Joo's dad. 

Watching this kind of drama is good for our health...especially our heart. At least we know it is still capable of beating fast. I know mine can beat very fast. Tested when I was watching the last scene. Even though I stop breathing for awhile, I didn't die from lack of oxigen hahaha. in love red fox

So let's get our heart pumping!! I am all for TW and EH...hoping to see more heart pumping scenes of these two. I certainly can't get enough of them. 

Archived