[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello hello. I’ve been trying to back read the second part of this forum, but since it consists of 2000 pages, i’m having a hard time reading through all of them. Anyway, i can’t believe this page is already part 3 of my favorite WGM couple. I’m obviously new here, but i’m looking forward to reading more things about uri couple. 

I love lurking here, cause sometimes... The things that i find here... is not easily found in google. Credit goes to our hawk eye shippers!! Jjang! :blush:

It’s been a while but i still keep on re-watching all of their WGM episodes. How do it get over these two love birds.... I mean, honestly.... HOW 

On 12/26/2017 at 5:18 AM, mekxLly21 said:

HELLO    HELLO   HELLO

How are you CHINGUS ?????

Its been really quiet here... busy with the holidays ???

I just want to drop by and say hello and say Merry Xmas to all of you ... And I miss you all honeybeez

Hi!

Aaah busy busy busy...

And we all keep playing on Insta so i will update here after SBS drama awards hopefully.

Soeun is attending but we don't know about Jaelim.

Probably lineup will be announced by tomorrow...

giphy.gif

On 12/27/2017 at 9:32 PM, thoughtsmasked said:

Hello hello. I’ve been trying to back read the second part of this forum, but since it consists of 2000 pages, i’m having a hard time reading through all of them. Anyway, i can’t believe this page is already part 3 of my favorite WGM couple. I’m obviously new here, but i’m looking forward to reading more things about uri couple. 

I love lurking here, cause sometimes... The things that i find here... is not easily found in google. Credit goes to our hawk eye shippers!! Jjang! :blush:

It’s been a while but i still keep on re-watching all of their WGM episodes. How do it get over these two love birds.... I mean, honestly.... HOW 

Hi^^

Hahaha it must be hard to read all of those pages

giphy.gif

Hahahaha you can't get over, It's Solim hahahaha

giphy.gif

I’m really hoping that someday they’d get married for real. They are two beautiful individuals who shines brighter whenever they’re together. I just hope they realize that sooner (if ever they’re not together for real). 

I’m still holding on to their promise of being together for 50 years :wub:

Yeahp.

Oh, by the way. Is there a website where i can watch WGM solim cuts only?? I’ve been searching and searching and i can’t seem to find one. Help a friend and share me the link if you know any websites. Love 

19 hours ago, magicmione said:

This is Soeun and Jaelim's 3rd award ceremony together since they met

kX4Nny.jpg

Sorry for qoute (pic) but I need to.. there were no change with the way they look to each other !!!!! LIMAO !!!!

My heart stops when I saw your post... omg !!!! Their effect on me still doesnt also... hahaha ottoke ???

4 hours ago, mekxLly21 said:

Sorry for qoute (pic) but I need to.. there were no change with the way they look to each other !!!!! LIMAO !!!!

My heart stops when I saw your post... omg !!!! Their effect on me still doesnt also... hahaha ottoke ???

Hahahah chingu you really need an instagram account

We went crazy last night from tears and shaking hahahaha

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, magicmione said:

Hahahah chingu you really need an instagram account

We went crazy last night from tears and shaking hahahaha

Hahahaha... So Eun is cute in that pic !!! 

Should I have Instragram ??? hahaha... so I need to buy a new phone I still used my old phone that's why I don't have IG.. just for SOLIM !!!!

I also went crazy when I saw your post... start to replay the video again again again... hahaha And not just us who went crazy, even the live audience... they were screaming out loud... Ive been watching awards night and that scream were really loud !!! 

On 1/1/2018 at 3:01 AM, magicmione said:

This is Soeun and Jaelim's 3rd award ceremony together since they met

Thanks for the update, chinggu! :D

Dispatch recently revealed two couples who are now dating in real life. I'm hoping that one day Dispatch will also catch Jaelim and Soeun dating. :)

Maybe they will reveal they are dating when Soeun turns 30 years old. Hehehe :)

Hello chingubees! Happy new year!

I know I'm not around here anymore, but I want you to know that I still follow this thread via email updates.

And here I am today, after seeing that our couple presented an SBS award! I thought we wouldn't have been able to see them again for some years, but what a nice new year surprise we got from SBS. I'm delighted. Just yesterday my sister was asking me what Sorim were up to. Eh eh, now we know it.

Btw, I know I'm talking about things happening months and months ago, but wasn't there an interview for a Japanese network that needed translation? It was dated during OGS run. Was it done?

Eversince the awards night, I keep on stalking uri Solim couple. This is not something that’s easy to get over. That’s for sure :”) 

My heart is so happy to see the both of them together again. I keep on hitting the replay button just cause i can’t get enough of them. 

Anyway, uri Jae got really thin. I hope he’s okay??? :-( 

On 1/2/2018 at 3:58 AM, mekxLly21 said:

Hahahaha... So Eun is cute in that pic !!! 

Should I have Instragram ??? hahaha... so I need to buy a new phone I still used my old phone that's why I don't have IG.. just for SOLIM !!!!

I also went crazy when I saw your post... start to replay the video again again again... hahaha And not just us who went crazy, even the live audience... they were screaming out loud... Ive been watching awards night and that scream were really loud !!! 

Hahahahahha if you can please buy! So you can play with us!

giphy.gif

On 1/2/2018 at 5:27 PM, biotine said:

Thanks for the update, chinggu! :D

Dispatch recently revealed two couples who are now dating in real life. I'm hoping that one day Dispatch will also catch Jaelim and Soeun dating. :)

Maybe they will reveal they are dating when Soeun turns 30 years old. Hehehe :)

Hahahaha Our Solim is Ninja when it comes to both them, some netizens saw them in Iteawon this summer tho kkk

giphy.gif

On 1/2/2018 at 5:54 PM, chiyako92 said:

Btw, I know I'm talking about things happening months and months ago, but wasn't there an interview for a Japanese network that needed translation? It was dated during OGS run. Was it done?

I published DATV subbed version around... 3 months ago....

Hereee

On 1/2/2018 at 7:22 PM, kimmy0802 said:

I wonder, what kind conversation they have,their  looks so happy and smiles widely when they walk out. Plus I don't think the BG music thro that just reminding the audience what drama they was on.

Hahahaha they were teasing each other i think, our Solim is really close kkk

And for SBS and for Knetz Gabdolie and Gabsonie always love each other hahahaha

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, thoughtsmasked said:

Anyway, uri Jae got really thin. I hope he’s okay??? :-( 

Hahaha He is OK!

He was trying to balance his body this summer and lost weight for his movie with Park Bo Young and Kim Young Kwang. These days he is filming another movie so his body is like that. But he got many muscles so he is ok!

giphy.gif

On 12/30/2017 at 8:41 PM, thoughtsmasked said:

Oh, by the way. Is there a website where i can watch WGM solim cuts only?? I’ve been searching and searching and i can’t seem to find one. Help a friend and share me the link if you know any websites. Love 

We have link but i have it on my phone, if you have insta can you sen me a direct message?

my username is Magicsolim, my profile picture is the same, you can know right away

giphy.gif

Archived