[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

On 1/28/2018 at 5:36 AM, mekxLly21 said:

Hello Hello Hello

How are you chingus ????

Today, I've been watching all Solim videos, BTS, WGM, OGS, Youtube videos,,, I really miss them !! I miss them always but there are times that you are really addicted and all you want to do is watch them all day... ahahahah

Hello, busy as always, playing on insta as always

giphy.gif

On 1/31/2018 at 10:09 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

Chingus, it's been a while. I still love this couple! Who knows what can happen this year with Solim!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they get the opportunity to work together again or do another variety project together. Either way, love them! Hope the year is going well so far for other honeybees! FIGHTING!

awwwwwwwwwwww

thanks for saying those

giphy.gif

I promise i will come here and update tomorrow, until then bye byeeee

fighting!

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This hive is really quite quiet in the last couple of months...

Even though Soeun's latest drama was not attractive to me due to the male lead's presence and so I decide to disregard it completely, I was rather surprised to see that the viewership was that low.  It even dropped from last week's 0.3% to 0.2% this week. Anyone watching this have any idea about the low viewership? Would it be cut short like Jaerim's infamous "The Idle Mermaid"? :o

1 hour ago, lovely_alain said:

Even though Soeun's latest drama was not attractive to me due to the male lead's presence and so I decide to disregard it completely, I was rather surprised to see that the viewership was that low.  It even dropped from last week's 0.3% to 0.2% this week. Anyone watching this have any idea about the low viewership? Would it be cut short like Jaerim's infamous "The Idle Mermaid"? :o

I'm watching the series through dramago. I find the story interesting though I'm not aware of the viewership rating.

Soeun's character is amazing and interesting. Her character in the drama also likes cat. Hope Solim would have a rom-com project soon. :)

11 hours ago, lovely_alain said:

I'm here I'm here

giphy.gif

once again i'm so sorry to not coming here :(

We are so active in Insta but in here due to our jobs ect we can't drop by... huuuu

I was rather surprised to see that the viewership was that low.  It even dropped from last week's 0.3% to 0.2% this week. Anyone watching this have any idea about the low viewership?

Yea It's dropping from 0.5 to 0.3 and now 0.2....

It's airing in a really early time slot and SBS and MBC has stronger drama's that day in similar slots... Also OCN is a little "new" about romcoms.

Eventho It's pre-record drama filming hasn't finished yet. (It's supposed to end last week according to Willent) but bcoz of some manners such as schedules of others, it's keep delayed. But we are expecting it to end maybe end of this week. To be honest I'm watching it everyweek but only Soeun's character can catches my eye. Story is a bit light to me... Maybe after watching Gabsoon we are used to heavy lines hahaha idk..

I can't say much about the ratings...

I will keep supporting Soeun as much i can on my Instagram as always :heart:

giphy.gif

Would it be cut short like Jaerim's infamous "The Idle Mermaid"? :o

I don't think so....

Surplus princess wasn't pre-record and TVN is a little stronger than OCN.

I don't think they will cut Ohsoo short. OCN has good ratings on their weekend and crime drama's.

OCN's previous Romance Drama also has similar ratings with Ohsoo...

giphy.gif

And for last, as you may now Jaelim's new drama Clean With Passion has been postponed to October, due to his co start Kim Yoo Jung's health issues :(

I hope she will be ok soon...

giphy.gif

Jaelim had a fan meeting this April at Busan but due to schedule problems it got canceled.

giphy.gif

Instead of that he will hold a fan meeting in Japan this June.

giphy.gif

We need to wait a bit more for him but hopefully his drama is going to be good!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, lovely_alain said:

Hi Uncle,

I'm really happy that Soeun had  the opportunity to take the character that she likes which is 'Seo Yuri'.

Tbh, I personally think that the drama pace is a bit slow and the storyline is everywhere right now ( tho' I have to watched every ep for about 3-4 times ..lol). I watched the RAW, the sub and Soeunnie cut version at IG..:blink:  

I also think Soeun have to work more on her reaction for 'awkward romantic scene'. Because she looks unnatural at some part. But she's really good in the fighting 'martial art' scene and also in expressing sad emotions since that's her forte . 

Idk what will happened after this as they focus more on Yuri's mom sickness. Only 8 eps left and i also hope the rating will goes up. Rating 0.1% is normal for OCN but i don't want soeun's project get a 'normal' rating like that. I can see her hardwork in this drama. I think her character is the busiest. She has to do a lot of things .. Not just walking around. She deserved more than 0.1%..tskkk..

And about the rating, I think viewers only watch the re-run. The drama is only about 45 mins but they used 5 mins to recap the previous ep..duh! the video editing is quite choppy too TT

Jaelim has confirmed his appearance in SBS Weekend Drama 'Secret Mother' :wub:

29402434_1311617842315603_48405019902596

Rough translation using gtrans & naver trans. I'm using pic from GBMB PC coz he looks like a handsome detective here..lol

[Official position] Song Jae Lim @jaelim_song , confirmed starring in 'Secret Mother'..to act with Song Yoon Ah .

⠀⠀⠀
(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Kim Min-ji 

Actor SJL turns into a criminal homicide detective.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
According to agency SM C & C on the April 2nd, SJL recently has confirmed his appearance in SBS new weekend drama 'Secret Mother' (play Hwang Ye Jin, director Park Yong Soon). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀
'Secret Mother' is a Womance Mystery Thriller drama that depicts the story of a mysterious surrogate mother whom entering the home of a woman who has kept a secret about her child's death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In particular, it is a work that is drawing attention as it features a new word "Surrogate Mother for Entrance Examination" which means "A surrogate mother who is responsible for other children's college admission based on the experience of enrolling them in a prestigious school." ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
SJL plays the role of a homicide detective "Ha Jung Wan", who is rough / outspoken and has a sense of simplicity and honesty. A man who will go straight ahead when he is pinned to one.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ha Jung Wan is the only person who believes in Song Yoon Ah (Kim Yun-jin) who has doubts about her daughter's death. He will help her to dig into the truth and lead the important flow of the story by playing an important role in helping her unraveling the tangled threads between characters.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
SJL was recently been cast on JTBC's "Clean With Passion for Now" and followed by "Secret Mother". He has previously making his appearance known to the general cable TV network and TV broadcasters as well as playing a full-length and terrestrial episode.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Secret Mother" is the reminder of his transformation into a charismatic detective. Expectations are growing among viewers due to his upcoming performance.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Meanwhile, "Secret Mother" is going to broadcast for the first time in May following "Good Witch".

On 02/04/2018 at 1:35 PM, _sofie_ said:

Jaelim has confirmed his appearance in SBS Weekend Drama 'Secret Mother' :wub:

Rough translation using gtrans & naver trans. I'm using pic from GBMB PC coz he looks like a handsome detective here..lol

[Official position] Song Jae Lim @jaelim_song , confirmed starring in 'Secret Mother'..to act with Song Yoon Ah .

⠀⠀⠀
(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Kim Min-ji 

Actor SJL turns into a criminal homicide detective.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
According to agency SM C & C on the April 2nd, SJL recently has confirmed his appearance in SBS new weekend drama 'Secret Mother' (play Hwang Ye Jin, director Park Yong Soon). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀
'Secret Mother' is a Womance Mystery Thriller drama that depicts the story of a mysterious surrogate mother whom entering the home of a woman who has kept a secret about her child's death. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In particular, it is a work that is drawing attention as it features a new word "Surrogate Mother for Entrance Examination" which means "A surrogate mother who is responsible for other children's college admission based on the experience of enrolling them in a prestigious school." ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
SJL plays the role of a homicide detective "Ha Jung Wan", who is rough / outspoken and has a sense of simplicity and honesty. A man who will go straight ahead when he is pinned to one.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ha Jung Wan is the only person who believes in Song Yoon Ah (Kim Yun-jin) who has doubts about her daughter's death. He will help her to dig into the truth and lead the important flow of the story by playing an important role in helping her unraveling the tangled threads between characters.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
SJL was recently been cast on JTBC's "Clean With Passion for Now" and followed by "Secret Mother". He has previously making his appearance known to the general cable TV network and TV broadcasters as well as playing a full-length and terrestrial episode.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Secret Mother" is the reminder of his transformation into a charismatic detective. Expectations are growing among viewers due to his upcoming performance.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Meanwhile, "Secret Mother" is going to broadcast for the first time in May following "Good Witch".

This one looks more promising and it's likely that I'll watch this while I'll still be ignoring Soeun's OCN drama... It kept the "normal OCN rating" of 0.1% for 3 episodes in a row and so surely there'd be nothing more to expect from it. :unsure:

Archived