[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lovely_alain said:

Are you aware whether there is any subbed version of this JTBC program?

Hmmmm so far i think i haven't see it...

I'm watching the show every week since Jaelim's casting has announced so i'm watching raw

It's a great show and they usually don't have guests only at first episode there was a child actor guests.

Some of the actors doesn't even have interviews they only have BTS footage

So Jaelim being MC is a great thing! He met so many great directors!

giphy.gif

_Actor Song Jae Lim (SJL) will appear as a special MC on JTBC 'All Audience' _

SJL participated in the studio recording of the recent 'All Audience'. He was a special MC on behalf of Moon Sori who absent for a while for her overseas schedule .

SJL has recently been selected as the main character in Director Chang's short film and has been featured as "Chang director's side" Special MC .

The 'All Audience' production team said "Song Jae Rim, who worked as an atmosphere maker to make the scene lively, has been participated in the studio recording despite his hard filming" .

Even though this is his first meeting with the directors, audience can expect to see SJL making the studio's atmosphere bright and entertaining .

In particular, SJL who challenges MC for the first time since his debut said, "As we progress, standing as an emcee in front of the Directors, it feels as if I'm doing an audition" .

MC Kim Gura said, "I have met SJL in 'House Cook Master Baek', and he showed great joy. SJL who accompanied by Kim Gura been able to relaxed his nervousness and showed a sense of entertainment .

SJL, will further enhance the viewer's anticipation for the film, detailing behind the scenes of the film's scenes along with the directors of "All Audience". He will appear in a fantasy movie which is based on the legend of the Fox of the Nine Tails. He is expected to perform a skilful acting .

The directors who watched the performances of SJL said, it is a "Song Jae Rim's Rebirth", "I can see the hardship on the filming site", "I was immersed in the act of Song Jae Rim in an instant", they praised him .

SJL humbly said, "There was a good synergy between the actors who played in the film." He added, "When I see my acting in front of the directors, I feel like I am naked", he laughed .

JTBC 'All Audience' is a program that shows the best film directors in Korea produce short films. The films directed and produced by 10 directors will be previewed through online live channels every episodes & will be evaluated by audience. All proceeds from the movies will be used to promote independent films .

translation by @_sofie_

JTBC insta update with cutiepie Jaelimmie

19 hours ago, magicmione said:

Jaelim is going to be a special MC on JTBC's All Audience next week!

One whole episode for him!

Omo omo omo... you know chingus I just imagined this haircut to our SJR, then tada !!!!!

he looks so manly...

Aaaand that's all

giphy.gif

If i can do it, i will also update after tomorrow's broadcast

These days Jaelim's everywhere and he is totally rocking it! kk

I'm happy to see him everywhere but i miss Soeun too

giphy.gif

See you soon again!

Bye Byeeeeeee

giphy.gif

Archived