[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM] + [OGS]: PART 3

magicmione

7 hours ago, chiyako92 said:

Thanks @magicmione for posting the link to the DATV interview again. Good job, Solim FF!

Watching it I remembered all the hardships they endured during OGS stint, which was one year ago already... Time flies!

My pleasure Chingu

giphy.gif

-

Here is Soeun's Greeting video for Stare!

And my dear friends let's not forget about the trolls ok? They are still out there!

Ingore İgnore

Careful careful

kk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/28/2017 at 2:32 AM, thoughtsmasked said:

Hello hello. I’ve been trying to back read the second part of this forum, but since it consists of 2000 pages, i’m having a hard time reading through all of them. Anyway, i can’t believe this page is already part 3 of my favorite WGM couple. I’m obviously new here, but i’m looking forward to reading more things about uri couple. 

I love lurking here, cause sometimes... The things that i find here... is not easily found in google. Credit goes to our hawk eye shippers!! Jjang! :blush:

It’s been a while but i still keep on re-watching all of their WGM episodes. How do it get over these two love birds.... I mean, honestly.... HOW 

yes please if you have time read the first, 2nd and third thread, you will see how the journey of all solimers here.

@magicmione wow up to now there are trolls here... wow even trolls have journey in this thread

5 hours ago, renvic said:

@magicmione wow up to now there are trolls here... wow even trolls have journey in this thread

Spoiler

Not in here right now, but on insta

It's ok since old fans knows they don't need to care about those, but for the new fans they can always come to us to talk about it

As a fandom all we want is peace right? kk

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, renvic said:

yes please if you have time read the first, 2nd and third thread, you will see how the journey of all solimers here.

Chingu @renvic welcome back !!!!! I hope other Honeybees will drop by here even just to say Hi !

17 hours ago, magicmione said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's ok since old fans knows they don't need to care about those, but for the new fans they can always come to us to talk about it

As Usual... hahaha they didnt stop us before and for sure not now and in the future as well... 

Our shipper is still alive !!

I'm sorry I didn't drop here for a long time. Thought that honeybees already moved to other SNS platforms (IG, Twitter, FB). And since everybody are slowing down, there's not much to share :(.

Also, I'm caught up with my work and barely have time to update our SNS. (Sometimes I don't even know what to update..lol). I usually leave it to @magicmione to update in forum since she's faster than me. Also thanks a million to @qilajue for managing Solimfinity twitter account. I'm very bad at it..:blink:

Anyways, like other honeybees here..I'm also very happy and excited watching Solim at SBS Drama Awards. I missed those sparkling eyes, beautiful smiles and their split second stares. I just missed everything about them. :(:)

Few days before the awards ceremony, Soeunnie was sick. She probably having a cold due to the weather. It must be uncomfortable and tiring but she's strong enough to continue giving her best on the filming session. Fighting Soeunnie!~

However, watching her on the 31st makes me forgot the she's sick! That cutie keep on smiling and laughing. (Cured by her nampyeon? :tongue:) .

DArilEy.jpg

vPRbDMG.jpg

1w023se.jpg

1Gh4lvd.jpg

DjUOnke.jpg

wTKa4oB.jpg

2wV7xbD.jpg

Screenshots credit to @qilajue 

And I love their spirits too! :wub:

AobcA6Q.gif

lNuPJ0k.gif

Yes, work hard together and marry each other when the right time has come ^^

A1pQSU9.gif

**kekeke...adlib? 

Btw, don't forget to watch Same Bed, Different Dreams - You're My Destiny tomorrow! Eventho the show is under smcc, I actually quite surprised that Jaerim willing to appear in this show because it is about married couple B) I'm having a lot of fun watching the show and I hope Jaerim can learn few things about marriage (to make him be more confident about his future) :wub: 

*pic not related to the show..just my imagination - showing jaerim looking forward to his marriage life after appears in SBDD - You're My Destiny.. :lol:)

26219123_2008829919335038_73101013816507

Okay all, have a good day tomorrow.

Goodnight!~ :wub:

Opss..btw, i really missed reading Solim's fanfic. Nobody wants to continue writing it? :(

It's actually one of the biggest source of my strength while waiting for Solim to be publicly together :wacko:

12 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

I'm sorry I didn't drop here for a long time. Thought that honeybees already moved to other SNS platforms (IG, Twitter, FB). And since everybody are slowing down, there's not much to share :(.

Also, I'm caught up with my work and barely have time to update our SNS. (Sometimes I don't even know what to update..lol). I usually leave it to @magicmione to update in forum since she's faster than me. Also thanks a million to @qilajue for managing Solimfinity twitter account. I'm very bad at it..:blink:

Anyways, like other honeybees here..I'm also very happy and excited watching Solim at SBS Drama Awards. I missed those sparkling eyes, beautiful smiles and their split second stares. I just missed everything about them. :(:)

Few days before the awards ceremony, Soeunnie was sick. She probably having a cold due to the weather. It must be uncomfortable and tiring but she's strong enough to continue giving her best on the filming session. Fighting Soeunnie!~

However, watching her on the 31st makes me forgot the she's sick! That cutie keep on smiling and laughing. (Cured by her nampyeon? :tongue:) .

DArilEy.jpg

vPRbDMG.jpg

1w023se.jpg

1Gh4lvd.jpg

DjUOnke.jpg

wTKa4oB.jpg

2wV7xbD.jpg

Screenshots credit to @qilajue 

And I love their spirits too! :wub:

AobcA6Q.gif

lNuPJ0k.gif

Yes, work hard together and marry each other when the right time has come ^^

A1pQSU9.gif

**kekeke...adlib? 

Btw, don't forget to watch Same Bed, Different Dreams - You're My Destiny tomorrow! Eventho the show is under smcc, I actually quite surprised that Jaerim willing to appear in this show because it is about married couple B) I'm having a lot of fun watching the show and I hope Jaerim can learn few things about marriage (to make him be more confident about his future) :wub: 

*pic not related to the show..just my imagination - showing jaerim looking forward to his marriage life after appears in SBDD - You're My Destiny.. :lol:)

26219123_2008829919335038_73101013816507

Okay all, have a good day tomorrow.

Goodnight!~ :wub:

Opss..btw, i really missed reading Solim's fanfic. Nobody wants to continue writing it? :(

It's actually one of the biggest source of my strength while waiting for Solim to be publicly together :wacko:

@_sofie_i will continue my ff its just im afraid i might use the typical time duration thingy since i have a writer's block since august on how to continue the story.

On 1/7/2018 at 3:15 AM, magicmione said:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

yup i know that it happens in IG... IG trolls  but i thought there are trolls coming here in thread...

18 hours ago, mekxLly21 said:

Chingu @renvic welcome back !!!!! I hope other Honeybees will drop by here even just to say Hi !

As Usual... hahaha they didnt stop us before and for sure not now and in the future as well... 

Our shipper is still alive !!

coz most of the time i check on IG about solim update than here... specially thw SBS awards 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 4:02 PM, biotine said:

The beehive is quiet. Hopefully we hear some news from our Solim couple.

Maybe another project together? :wink:

That is my wish too..for them to have a project together every year :tongue:

It's possible but looks like it's not easy :blink:

As for now, they are fulfilling their career's wishlist. Like exactly what they said during DATV interview, projects that they took after OGS are according to their wishes. Light comedy/Melodrama for Soeun and project that portrays man's masculinity for Jaerim. 

And I'm praying Sageuk Romantic Comedy for Solim when they are ready to be seen together again - publicly :wub:

This one..not a comedy but kind of romantic genre that Jaerim maybe wanted to try. He edited his captions around last week adding that this webtoon should make into a drama (something like that) . But I still hope saeguk with Soeun ...mian :tongue:

Hello Hello Hello

How are you chingus ????

Today, I've been watching all Solim videos, BTS, WGM, OGS, Youtube videos,,, I really miss them !! I miss them always but there are times that you are really addicted and all you want to do is watch them all day... ahahahah

Chingus, it's been a while. I still love this couple! Who knows what can happen this year with Solim!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they get the opportunity to work together again or do another variety project together. Either way, love them! Hope the year is going well so far for other honeybees! FIGHTING!

Archived