clon_105

Hamburguer Magazine with the official Issue

This HAMBURGER inspired by the Happy Together movie of Wong-Wai, with 2 super hot series displays. and ' Libra Costa ' to convey the story of a shot against a shot and see it today!

DmUw9MAU0AAtsc9.jpg

DmUxaJ2U0AEombW.jpg

Spoiler

DmUw9tsVsAAVZaS.jpg

Spoiler

DmUw-CZUYAA-dNg.jpg

Spoiler

DmUw-biV4AAdFUx.jpg

Spoiler

DmUxdXDUUAAl97p.jpg

Spoiler

DmUxdsqUwAUPeiE.jpg

Spoiler

DmUxeXKVsAYXBzY.jpg

• Like 1

Before watching the trailer I read many-many crying comments. After i was like... emm.. ok. I guess i was afraid of some cliche plots like cheating or love triangle (for KornKnock-drama) so i'm a bit relieved what there is the family issue. And I ready to hate Korn's father with all my heart. I'm not really sure what i think about other two couples so i'll just wait and watch. But all this "beginning.. or the end?", two-sides posters still make me a bit nervous about happy ending for all couples?)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aniola said:

Before watching the trailer I read many-many crying comments. After i was like... emm.. ok. I guess i was afraid of some cliche plots like cheating or love triangle (for KornKnock-drama) so i'm a bit relieved what there is the family issue. And I ready to hate Korn's father with all my heart. I don't really sure what i think about other two couples so i'll just wait and watch. But all this "beginning.. or the end?", two-sides posters still make me a bit nervous about happy ending for all couples?)

I don't like the father either. I have to admit i've always liked the character Farm and was very happy when he eventually gave the doctor the elbow. In the new series i'll be watching how his character develops. From the clip his new b/f looks pretty cute :D

• Like 3