[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Caught In The Heartbeat 青春警事

sugarplum892

w0KBpf.jpg

cr mydramalist

Details:

Title: 超感/ Qiao Gan (青春警事 / Qīngchūn Jǐng Shì)
English title: Caught In The Heartbeat 
Genre: Action, Crime, Romance
Director: Ruan Wei Xin (Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我)
Episodes: 40
Broadcast Date: 7/2/2018 - 8/1/2018

Cast:

Jiao Jun Yan

Wei Da Xun

Yang Ting Dong

Wang Zi Xuan

Shi Dao

Wei Tian Hao

Synopsis:

The story follows young and promising man Tang Yi Xiu who embarks on a journey to become a policeman and meets our heroine Shi Gu Jing, a woman who hailed from a family of officers but was in an accident overseas which puts her in a coma. She eventually wakes up without any recollection of the accident. She meets the hero, both joining the police force, fighting injustice while trying to uncover the secrets behind her accident.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Caught In The Heartbeat 超感 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Caught In The Heartbeat 超感
10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1..... I so love Memory lost... It is very similar but waiting for subs  is killing me so badly. It is a good drama and taking my time to better understand it. 

I am still catching up on Sweet Dreams and also all caught up to ep 48 of Legend of Fu Yao. Too many good C-dramas released.

@thunderman1... I am up to episode 5 right now, LFY I am up to episode 45, other dramas I am watching. TBH, I only have time to watch these drama on my days off. 

I am so happy this drama isn't supernatural,  I love the digital effects , the storyline and the cast.  I really want this drama to be HEA but not so sure because of how Shi Gu Jing woke up. 

@angelangie.. Hi chingu, was wondering since no one is in this forum. Can I discuss any of the episode I have seen in this thread??? 

On 7/20/2018 at 7:20 AM, UnniSarah said:

Chingu I will DM  the link where it is being subbed. 

Hi UnniSarah, can you DM me too? I've been looking for the engsub everywhere and can't find any but the sub on their Youtube channel, and only till episode 11 : ( Thank you so muchhhh

If anyone is still finding the engsub, there's a mysterious person subbing this on the official Youtube videos and it's currently on episode 17, and it seems they will continue to sub it! Just search for 'Caugh in the heartbeat + episode number'

• 4 weeks later...

Archived