[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, NVKN said:

If you like thrilling/adventurous  and mysterious/spooky story line, and want to support Vengo, watch Candle in the tomb: the Warth of time. Be warned though, it will be very different from elod :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

When you first watch it, you might feel abit ~eh~ ...but if you focus on the story line, it will get interesting! Vengo portraited a very different image (nothing like the handsome clean god image haha). His chatacter was very manly/tough and reliable (as in, "if you want to survive, stick with this guy" feeling B) haha)....

I also enjoyed watching the current one, the Lost Caverns.

Reveal hidden contents

Although Vengo is only in 3 eps as special appearance, it still gets my attention. I watched 6 eps straight (without V appearance), apart from adventurous, there are elements of humour too :lol:

We are still waiting for any new project that has V&R as main leads, but unless JX plans to do so, it looks like a "10000-year" waiting....

I'm gonna watch that series after The Love Lasts Two Minds, I've decided to give it a shot since the plot is quite good. I'll try to ignore Alan Yu's acting lol.

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, omfgskye said:

I'm gonna watch that series after The Love Lasts Two Minds, I've decided to give it a shot since the plot is quite good. I'll try to ignore Alan Yu's acting lol.

Haha. I watched it too because Chen Yuqi is my fave actress. Really dissapointed with Alan. Not even Yuqi's acting can help him eventhough the plot is good. I really hope he seek acting coach to improve his. Looking forward for Yuqi and Li yi feng pairing in Mirror twin cities. This one will be a good matched in term of aesthetic

• Like 1

Yeheey to me... I had fun reading all the articles about the love story of Vengo Gao & Dilraba Dilmurat... So I decided to join the group! I’m so happy to know that everyone is helping out with the translation. ;-)  thank you 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, eery said:

Haha. I watched it too because Chen Yuqi is my fave actress. Really dissapointed with Alan. Not even Yuqi's acting can help him eventhough the plot is good. I really hope he seek acting coach to improve his. Looking forward for Yuqi and Li yi feng pairing in Mirror twin cities. This one will be a good matched in term of aesthetic

How's the story tho? Is it worth watching? Idk if Alan Yu was trying to copy Dijun's facial expression (ice face) but it's really not working for him. Even Alan Yu's body isn't moving whenever he talks. His acting is the same with Legend of the White Snake :(

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Anny said:

Have you seen this? It's hilarious. It kind of gives you insight into Vengo's view toward marriage and commitment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ackgWEV1mE0

OMG! His reaction was priceless! Thank you so much for sharing that video!

I love that he was trying to help the interviewer, saying that he needs to calm her down. Awww <3 Vengo is just too cute!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, omfgskye said:

How's the story tho? Is it worth watching? Idk if Alan Yu was trying to copy Dijun's facial expression (ice face) but it's really not working for him. Even Alan Yu's body isn't moving whenever he talks. His acting is the same with Legend of the White Snake :(

The story is quite good in my oppinion. Yes , his body was so stiff it resemble a robot. The romantic scenes were ruined because of it. Luckily i just love watching Yuqi's face:joy:. And the story was good. Other wise i would have stopped watching it. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, eery said:

The story is quite good in my oppinion. Yes , his body was so stiff it resemble a robot. The romantic scenes were ruined because of it. Luckily i just love watching Yuqi's face:joy:. And the story was good. Other wise i would have stopped watching it. 

Alright! I'm gonna binge watch The Love Lasts Two Minds! Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

today in gr weibo community: 

remember our previous discussions ab rb & gwg's weibo names? 

gwg's is "the affectionate gwg" from a book he read where the main character's name was "the affectionate jack" 

"深情的高伟光"                                                                                                                      "深情的jack"

and we had that thing ab rb's name? well now we have some interesting news: 

a fan found that rb mentioned in an old interview (2018?) that one of her oldest internet names was "light dance flying" (god that has to be my worst translation yet) 

"轻舞飞扬“

these names are the names of the main leads in the book gwg was talking about-- (so we don't know if it's on purpose that she mentioned that, or if their internet names are just fate, or coincidence ) 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

gwg's is "the affectionate gwg" from a book he read where the main character's name was "the affectionate jack" 

"深情的高伟光"                                                                                                                      "深情的jack"

a fan found that rb mentioned in an old interview (2018?) that one of her oldest internet names was "light dance flying" (god that has to be my worst translation yet) 

"轻舞飞扬“

these names are the names of the main leads in the book gwg was talking about-- (so we don't know if it's on purpose that she mentioned that, or if their internet names are just fate, or coincidence ) 

Thank you so much for taking your time [out of homework]  to translate and deliver it here for us *hug* 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

"轻舞飞扬“

No wayyy, i saw this post but Google translate sucks. I seriously got chills reading this. This is too much coincidence, even their usernames matching. Thank you for posting this

• Like 4

On 4/4/2020 at 2:12 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

what's your username? you can become my second friend on weibo haha

you can send me things you need translated (google translate & auto translate are good for words & phrases, not sentences, especially internet slang)

Sorry, me cutting in but can we exchange weibo contacts too? 
My weibo account is just me reposting stuff randomly but would love to have a friend there too! 

18 minutes ago, caicaishisei said:

@katfindlay: Exactly,he first utter "nu" yet immediately re-phrase to "hao peng you".MY gosh my heart is about to explode while reading all the hints about this two,am shipping for this two beautiful person.

I know right...if good friends, he don't need to hesitate. And his lips saying "nu", I have been saying "nu" repeatedly by myself to see whether I make the same lip movement :joy::joy:

• LOL 6

On 4/3/2020 at 1:16 PM, katfindlay said:

I find this speculation very interesting. 

In the clip below, they ask what does Reba means to you or something along that line. And before he said "hao peng you" which in Chinese means good friend. His lips in the beginning almost say "nu" , which means girl as is girl friend. 

@katfindlay: Exactly,he first utter "nu" yet immediately re-phrase to "hao peng you".MY gosh my heart is about to explode while reading all the hints about this two,am shipping for this two beautiful person.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, euphoenix said:

No wayyy, i saw this post but Google translate sucks. I seriously got chills reading this. This is too much coincidence, even their usernames matching. Thank you for posting this

@euphoenixSo, was this "weibo names" rumor the one you mentioned before, or it was about something else?

Lol, sorry, the weibo link did not work, and i have been curious.... still :joy: ....becoz something gave you a mini heart attack must have been very interesting...:lol:

• Like 2