[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

This should be 2014, meaning she only like 22 years old. Still a young girl. And V is around 31 y.o. so maybe she feel more safe and secure to be around him, knowing he will take care of her as compare to the other co-star that may be around her age.

I had shared this link in the previous page - 

I think they may have already started dating when doing this promo for their drama. The mysterious (deleted) interview had took placed before this. Some said they had admitted dating in that interview. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

RB is very cautious with who is carrying her in princess style. Hehehe

Why are the arrows pointing to his/her hand? Could you explain a bit more? Thanks!

And I guess RB is cautious with who is carrying her by who she rests her head onto?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AppleAngel13 said:

RB is very cautious with who is carrying her in princess style. Hehehe

Hahahaha, I also noticed that ...

Hi I'm new here n I am so happy to be here...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Why are the arrows pointing to his/her hand? Could you explain a bit more? Thanks!

And I guess RB is cautious with who is carrying her by who she rests her head onto?

@nani-lyfe the arrows to guide the viewers to look at how V's hands are placed when carrying Feng Jiu and the others...so the viewer will immediately see the difference...but somehow for me, looks the same lol but the giddy feeling is different when V is holding R, Hahaha although, bts will show that Vengo cannot carry her for long time (rofl)

Welcome @Milli

@HeyheyheyJ a lot of possibilities...but am hoping that they are sharing those stuffs and giving us the 'dog treats' lol

• Like 5

2 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

@nani-lyfe the arrows to guide the viewers to look at how V's hands are placed when carrying Feng Jiu and the others...so the viewer will immediately see the difference...but somehow for me, looks the same lol but the giddy feeling is different when V is holding R, Hahaha although, bts will show that Vengo cannot carry her for long time (rofl)

Welcome @Milli

@HeyheyheyJ a lot of possibilities...but am hoping that they are sharing those stuffs and giving us the 'dog treats' lol

@janegao4lyf Ah, I see. Yea, same with you I couldn’t tell the difference. Lol. Thank you for your explanation!

3 hours ago, Anny said:

https://twitter.com/tayalux/status/1250433372611993605/photo/2

Are they his parents? I can't read Thai.

They are basically saying vengo meets all reba's criteria about boyfriend. Also if you came across something in thai or Chinese just screenshot it and later use google translation to get the general meaning. It's not always accurate, but it's better than nothing hahaha. Oh and twitter on a browser has a translation button

Screenshot_2020-04-17-10-18-47-763_com.android.chrome

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

@janegao4lyf Ah, I see. Yea, same with you I couldn’t tell the difference. Lol. Thank you for your explanation!

Welcome @nani-lyfe from what I can see, most obvious is Reba, how she acts when carried by different guys except for Vengo, her superman lol...

@euphoenix thanks for the tip about translation on twitter...yeah, agree...vengo meet all the criterias, A+ for him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

Welcome @Milli

Thank you

Hi, I just decided to join Soompi and ELOD thread and naturally it brings me here. V&R is my first ever real-life shipping. I first liked R in TMOPB. Strangely, V did not captivated me much back then. He is majestic as DH, but he is too rigid and that DH is so cold-hearted. I also hate his Emperor Song look with that perverted beard. Anyway, after that I read PB and love real DH. FFW to 2020 and ELOD made me totally fall in love with V & his DH (who wouldn't?:wub:). Then, someone mentioned V&R is dating. My curiosity led me to learn more about them in internet and here I am. 

What I like about V&R is their story, the mystery and all the clues. Many times I think Nah, it couldn't be real, then I see some old and new clues and think Yeah, it could be!  It is like riding a rollercoaster. If it finally turns out to be true, their love life is worthy of drama adaptation. B)

I stumbled upon this thread and see how you discussed in matured tone, so I decided to join you here on this rollercoaster ride until their gx. Wish V&R would find their happiness (preferably together and very soon :P). 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1