[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, eery said:

The page translated to english by google. It's quite easy to understant the gist of it. It speculates that the ring  Reba wore at the wedding dress photoshoot was actually her real engagement ring from V. Wild:flushed:

Thanks for telling me I guess if is true time will tell.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

“热巴姐,热巴姐肯定不会叫光哥叔叔呀,顶多叫一句,想想怎么叫的啊,叫的最多的还是“老东华”吧, 就是一定要加一个“老”字。。。” 袁雨萱 (成玉)

"帝君和凤九的狗粮啊,真的是,真的是吃的我们好惨啊。。。连线不了你们的帝君,因为没有跟他说好,他现在可能在天庭里睡觉呢,或是谈恋爱。。。帝君和谁谈恋爱?你们懂的呀。。。我已经吃了一部剧的狗粮了,我-哪儿哪儿都有他们,”  戴向宇(聂初寅)

trans: 

"reba sister, of course reba sister would not call guang brother "uncle", at most she would call him, let me think, she would call him "old donghua", she always adds the "old"..." yuan yuxuan (cheng yu)

"dijun & fengjiu's PDA, really, poor us who had to see it... i can't reach your dijun, because i didn't tell him beforehand... he might be in a pagoda sleeping, or dating... who is dijun dating? you guys already know! i've already had to suffer through an entire drama's worth of PDA, they're everywhere" dai xiangyu (nie chuyin) 

Thank you so much for translating :grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that's the interview i talked about that disappeared. we can't find any videos of it, but people who said they watched it said they went public with their relationship. this was when both of them were not famous yet, i think it was around 2014-2015? 

Then we know for sure 1 person knew the thruth, the [short hair?] lady interviewer! Hahah i wonder who she was :phew:

• LOL 3

As someone mentioned previously, its quite amazing that no one has leaked their relationship status although the hints are quite obvious to me. 

Is Jaywalk really very powerful? Its quite impressive that they managed to make that interview (where they supposedly wanted to go public) disappear from the face of the earth. I also think Reba rabid fans probably have something to do with it as well.

I'd like to believe that maybe many people love both V&R so they are keeping their secret.

I can only imagine their frustrations of not being able to be with each other in public. I hope they will stay strong and overcome it.

I have faith in them!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, Barbedflower said:

I'd like to believe that maybe many people love both V&R so they are keeping their secret.

I can only imagine their frustrations of not being able to be with each other in public. I hope they will stay strong and overcome it.

I have faith in them!

Totally agree with you there...more power to their <3

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, eery said:

Hahaha this is wild speculation there :joy:

Hahah in one of my previous posts, i did mention she even wore a ring on her left ring finger which was a mindblown idea to make the whole bridal set looking like a real deal. So i was not alone to think, apart from her own gifted wedding dress, the ring on left ring finger was very fishy too :P (need to mention that those photos werent for brial promotions such as wedding dress and jewellery, it was for her own happy memories...)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

“热巴姐,热巴姐肯定不会叫光哥叔叔呀,顶多叫一句,想想怎么叫的啊,叫的最多的还是“老东华”吧, 就是一定要加一个“老”字。。。” 袁雨萱 (成玉)

"帝君和凤九的狗粮啊,真的是,真的是吃的我们好惨啊。。。连线不了你们的帝君,因为没有跟他说好,他现在可能在天庭里睡觉呢,或是谈恋爱。。。帝君和谁谈恋爱?你们懂的呀。。。我已经吃了一部剧的狗粮了,我-哪儿哪儿都有他们,”  戴向宇(聂初寅)

trans: 

"reba sister, of course reba sister would not call guang brother "uncle", at most she would call him, let me think, she would call him "old donghua", she always adds the "old"..." yuan yuxuan (cheng yu)

"dijun & fengjiu's PDA, really, poor us who had to see it... i can't reach your dijun, because i didn't tell him beforehand... he might be in a pagoda sleeping, or dating... who is dijun dating? you guys already know! i've already had to suffer through an entire drama's worth of PDA, they're everywhere" dai xiangyu (nie chuyin) 

Poor their friends who have to endure their pda:joy: i think that miao luo actress also mention about their pda in their promo live chat on weibo. Though it was for dijun and fengjiu but she probably meant for both reba an vengo as well

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, eery said:

Poor their friends who have to endure their pda:joy: i think that miao luo actress also mention about their pda in their promo live chat on weibo. Though it was for dijun and fengjiu but she probably meant for both reba an vengo as well

I may be in too deep, but I see Reba just as playful as FJ, when she is with Vengo.  And Vengo indulges Reba, just like DH does with FJ.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hallo everyone, i'm new in this thread. But I ship Vengo and Reba since Eternal Love. Really hope they love each other in real life.

I'm wondering was anybody whose ship Reba with another male co-star also made investigation like us (little tail) do? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, afirefly said:

Hallo everyone, i'm new in this thread. But I ship Vengo and Reba since Eternal Love. Really hope they love each other in real life.

I'm wondering was anybody whose ship Reba with another male co-star also made investigation like us (little tail) do? 

Hmm I wonder. I have only watched Reba in Sweet Dreams with Deng Lun, and the BTS. I didn't observe the playfulness that Reba have when she is with Vengo. Most importantly, she always seems to be more feminine, physically affectionate and dependent on Vengo.

When I watch the old clips of Reba and Vengo, I enjoy seeing how Reba always looks at Vengo and unconsciously lean towards him. Whereas Vengo is constantly watching out for Reba and making sure she is looked after. It's cute when he is standing behind her. It's almost like he is at the back protecting her. I miss seeing them in that position.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

16 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Hmm I wonder. I have only watched Reba in Sweet Dreams with Deng Lun, and the BTS. I didn't observe the playfulness that Reba have when she is with Vengo. Most importantly, she always seems to be more feminine, physically affectionate and dependent on Vengo.

When I watch the old clips of Reba and Vengo, I enjoy seeing how Reba always looks at Vengo and unconsciously lean towards him. Whereas Vengo is constantly watching out for Reba and making sure she is looked after. It's cute when he is standing behind her. It's almost like he is at the back protecting her. I miss seeing them in that position.

true, at some video recently, it looks they always keep some distance. may be they should keep their feeling inside.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, afirefly said:

I believe some fans have been shipping Reba and Binbin but personally i dont see any sparks between these two (i watched the king's woman and the flame's daughter ~ selectively, couldnt even finish the FD :sweatingbullets:). 

In an interview, i vaguely remember that someone asked BB if there would be anything between them [BB & Reba] off screen, he said he didnt think so becoz they had already acted it out on screen...in this case, i think they were referring to romance (?!). Also, when interviewed together with Reba, he was asked if he knew with whom Reba had the first kiss on screen, he said "gao weiguang, wasnt it?":rolleyes:

Btw, i didnt ship R&B. I only looked into it while investigating V&R :lol: (at the time, i thought BB was V's rival hahahah)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/138253003.html?weibo_id=4491498663740744

I just saw this post but i had no clue what Reba was saying in the vid. I think the fan is speculating about something ....and Reba reactions in the vid at some points (where gg and mm mentioned) made me really curious.... can our experts please look into it and shed some light for us if anything interesting?! thank you very much :lol:

13 minutes ago, NVKN said:

I just saw this post but i had no clue what Reba was saying in the vid. I think the fan is speculating about something ....and Reba reactions in the vid at some points (where gg and mm mentioned) made me really curious.... can our experts please look into it an shed some light for us if anything interesting?! thank you very much :lol:

MM looks refresh and happy in the video, wonder who is with her that time. Thanks for sharing @NVKN

Any of our talented translators around? 

Xie Xie in advance :)

24 minutes ago, NVKN said:

I just saw this post but i had no clue what Reba was saying in the vid. I think the fan is speculating about something ....and Reba reactions in the vid at some points (where gg and mm mentioned) made me really curious.... can our experts please look into it and shed some light for us if anything interesting?! thank you very much :lol:

Wow, I feel bad for reba and vengo. The chinese fans really went this far as to analize everymove they made. It's the mystery in their relationship that attract people to try hard to uncover it. It's a fun game to play. Solving the mystery. Everyone like it:D Just go public already you guys, please:joy:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, eery said:

Wow, I feel bad for reba and vengo. The chinese fans really went this far as to analize everymove they made. It's the mystery in their relationship that attract people to try hard to uncover it. It's a fun game to play. Solving the mystery. Everyone like it:D Just go public already you guys, please:joy:

Lol there was also a post of analysed pictures on V missed flight to Beijing after wrapping up living toward the sun. The fan thinks he missed it on purpose to see R (as her filming was also finished for the day around the same time of his flight) :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Lol there was also a post of analysed pictures on V missed flight to Beijing after wrapping up living toward the sun. The fan thinks he missed it on purpose to see R (as her filming was also finished for the day around the same time of his flight) :rolleyes::lol:

May be he just ..like ..overslept:joy:. But i like that fan's version better

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, eery said:

May be he just ..like ..overslept:joy:. But i like that fan's version better

Hahaha who knows, it was a 9pm flight, it could also becoz he enjoyed the farewell party for the drama a little too much to fly on time :P

• LOL 1