[Drama 2017] ♚ Seven day Queen 7일의 왕비 ♚

Admin

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the live recap @maryofbethany

I can't wait to watch this episode.

4 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Can't wait to watch ep9!!.. Wed-thurs is for 7DQ days!!....

Just wanna share this.. and our prince is confirmed non-smoker!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/yeon-woo-jin-picks-up-the-first-cigarette-of-his-life-in-a-pictorial-for-singles

What a prince and smart guy! Smoking is so gross. I don't understand why magazines think it's cool to put smoking in photo shoots anyway especially if the model doesn't even smoke.

3 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

The "torso" scene in Episode 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83KkYiEN1cY

Thank you for posting.  "Torso" scene sounds so sinister though like a scene from a police procedural lol!

1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

The torso scene in particular is so well shot, the use of cloth screens makes us feel we are watching something very personal and intimate between the two. 
I love that CK is so dynamic, when Yeok is trying to unnerve her, he ends up being unnerved by her (like the torso scene, her fierce love which she doesn't shy away from showing)
There is so much love, longing, sadness flowing between the two, it's like those emotions demand frequent skinship!

Agreed @shimshimae and  @Ct Dora  I love the emotion and intimacy. I don't agree with the poster earlier who said it is an excuse for skinship scene.  It's CK actually seeing and understanding what Yeok went through.  Her pain, empathy and love for his suffering and his reaction to her and her emotions. I loved the intimacy of shots from behind the cloth screen and also that the camera concentrated so much Yeok's face during it all as you see his emotions play out from his initial discomfort to his amazement at the depth of her feelings to his reciprocation when he puts his hand over hers.  These two are so heartbreakingly wonderful together!

@raziela yes!! Exactly! It was so beautifully shot! Loved their reactions; very heartbreaking. 

I love that they feel such strong emotions towards each other but fight like kids on small issues. I think the end scene before they hug, he was asking her who did he miss more, him or Seo Na and she says Seo Na and they fight. Lol. It's very cute. :D

8 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

where can I watch the latest episode RAW and HD?

@SeGafanlady (deleted comment as well)

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@gerrytan8063 thanks for your correction. yes, i did read that MH will be the Queen Janggyeong, and she did provided issues by JungJong.  King Injong was her first born-son, the Crown prince Yi-ho. but was hoping she is not, because Kdrama is known to use their dramatic liberty in re-writting history in dramas diff from history...
partly because the way MH acted against CK. was hoping MH will not "win" against CK. just petty prejudice on my part against MH because i favour CK.
but of coz i know if MH is Janggyeong it inevitable for her to wed Yeok, without winning his heart till the end.

Well..... Prince Jungjung had to wed MH due to multiple issues....

1)  pressure from his powerful supporters in the palace

2) He need heirs to carry on

3) If the story is true he has to pay back the debt; her saving his life and support him all this time

4) The queen likes her and hates CK

***Neverheless everyone knows that CY is only queen for 7 days and the story/drama is actually or supposed to focus on the OTP, the writer and director can always leave the story as a cliff hanger. (HOPiNG) so that we don't have to watch our OTP wed to someone else.:bawling:  Historically the prince married MH almost immediately, 

4 hours ago, shimshimae said:

I love that CK is so dynamic, when Yeok is trying to unnerve her, he ends up being unnerved by her (like the torso scene, her fierce love which she doesn't shy away from showing)
There is so much love, longing, sadness flowing between the two, it's like those emotions demand frequent skinship!

I also love what you said about CK being dynamic and how she is the one that unnerves him.  She really is dynamic and proactive.  She is such a great heroine.

Park Min Young is doing really well as Chae Kyung makes me think how about doing the Disney live of Fa Mulan☺☺☺. Can somebody recommend her cause they are still looking ....she'll do great in the funny scenes and fight scenes too. I think she's perfect for the role from queen to warrior hehe

5 hours ago, shimshimae said:

I wish there was some way to increase ratings. Why are they so low? It's just too heartbreaking. :'(

Is there any way for us to let the WHOLE WORLD know how GREAT this drama is?

I think I'd have to install the twitter app in my phone. Come on queenies, let's tweet it around! ☺

57 minutes ago, angela0612 said:

Is there any way for us to let the WHOLE WORLD know how GREAT this drama is?

I think I'd have to install the twitter app in my phone. Come on queenies, let's tweet it around! ☺

You can start with MDL dear if you are already a member. Join the discussions, give this a high rating etc.  The Asian Wiki and MDL ratings will appear once you google search 7DQ. Currently it is ranked at 576 for popularity and 113 for ratings at MDL.  SP ranked 56 by popularity and 99 by ratings while ruler is ranked at 297 by popularity and 128 by ratings.  It's like an IMDB for Asian dramas

On a side note.... Signal is still #1 for drama and #2 overall (including movies) followed closely by Nirvana  in Fire the 1 Liter of Tears so it is not just Korean but a lot of Asian Dramas.  For someone like me who values review ratings..... I really refer on the review rankings and validate this through the viewers discussions and reviews/recos they are pretty objective... so you will know if the ratings are just hyped by fans

10 hours ago, OksanaS said:

I hate to think that Yeok is such bad richard simmons, he loves her but he's jalous that her to his brother. The sad true is that CK is the victim of two brathers! Oh my poor CK/b

I don't know if jealousy is the word, but I'd like to believe he wants to protect her as well, plus the advantage that comes with it. One, he loves her, two- when she becomes his wife nobody can harm her like she's been harmed before (remember, he changed his plans and went to the palace to reveal himself to save her and her father), 3- he'll have her father on his side.

Yes, in some sense he will be using her to get at the king, but he truly :heart: her. So, good and bad in some sense...hehe.

When Seo Noh told Myung Hye, he don't like the idea of using Chae Kyung either, but he does not oppose because it's not an arrange marriage and they (Yeok and CK) will truly fall in love. Myung ask, what if they don't fall in love, and he said, nothing could be done because it's going to be that way (that they will truly love each other). LOL...a slap in her face.

I swear, if it weren't for history...in normal dramas, there would be sexual tension and a love line with Seo Noh and Myung Hye, all the ingredients are there...the bickering and angst.

Heartwarming moment, after Yoek met the king and his ministries, he turn to walk to the royal infirmary first to see Chae kyung before his own mother...:blush: Many other loving and tender moments with my OTP that I just can't describe at the moment, well actually I did in the YWJ and MY shipper thread... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. HOT..HOT..HOT!

10 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

I haven't watch the raw episode yet.. but I've seen this scene and I was like.. OMG here comes the real love triangle!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPmxFGklsEA

I think the real triangle began when the king ask Yeok what does he want the most, and he said Shin Chae Kyung and the king gave him this I could kill you glare. The king as "why her", Yeok said I like her and I want to be with her. The king got up somewhat angrily..and that's when you knowwwwwwwwwww.....he is also in love.

88d633e2gy1fh1msa3q9fj20zk0k046s.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fh1o2d7kozj20zk0k07ay.jpg88d633e2gy1fh1o2be22mj20zk0k0wk5.jpg

18 minutes ago, minwookie said:

I don't know if jealousy is the word, but I'd like to believe he wants to protect her as well, plus the advantage that comes with it. One, he loves her, two- when she becomes his wife nobody can harm her like she's been harmed before, 3- he'll have her father on his side.

Yes, in some sense he will be using her to get at the king, but he truly :heart: her. So, good and bad in some sense...hehe.

I think the real triangle began when the king ask Yeok what does he want the most, and he said Shin Chae Kyung and the king gave him this I could kill you glare. The king as "why her", Yeok said I like her and I want to be with her. The king got up somewhat angrily..and that's when you knowwwwwwwwwww.....he is also in love.

I wonder if Yeok knows that the King is in love with Chae Kyung.... and telling the King he wants to be with her is part of his vengeful plan.  I am somewhat confused now by his feelings toward her.... I haven't watched ep 9 and just reacting based on what I've read so far

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I wonder if Yeok knows that the King is in love with Chae Kyung.... and telling the King he wants to be with her is part of his vengeful plan.  I am somewhat confused now by his feelings toward her.... I haven't watched ep 9 and just reacting based on what I've read so far

I believe Yeok knows the king's feeling when he sent the king to save her when she was on the cross.

Yes, that is why Yeok said what he said that he wants to be with CK just another thing to spite the king with.

Hope it didn't backfire on him....I have a feeling it will.

20 minutes ago, minwookie said:

I believe Yeok knows the king's feeling when he sent the king to save her when she was on the cross.

Yes, that is why Yeok said what he said that he wants to be with CK just another thing to spite the king with.

Hope it didn't backfire on him....I have a feeling it will.

I hope it does.... to make this drama all the more interesting.  I love that kind of tension especially that both these characters.... the King and the Prince are of equal footing from viewers perspectives as far as Chae Kyung is concern.   It's wonderful to read comments on how they are so confused whether to root for the King or Prince or why they can't stop liking the King for Chae Kyung hahaha.  I enjoy reading all the comments at MDL, Dramabeans and other sites

Archived