[Drama 2017] ♚ Seven day Queen 7일의 왕비 ♚

Admin

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I am off on my own "Sake" (Japanese wine) dinner......& will drink for the wrap up party

35968985920_07d150d963.jpg

Let me explain the 3 different words that Shin Chae Gyeong had use to express "I love you" that might had be lost in translation

연모합니다 - Yeonmohabnida is similar to the Japanese saying "Oshitai Moushiagemasu" (pardon my Japanese, I had been here since Tuesday & it had rub in). Yeon Mo (연모,戀慕) means to have great reverence & affection for the person, I will put that as "I adore you"

은애합니다. Eunaehabnida - Eunae (恩愛) is express of a conjugal devoted love usually express with married couple 

사랑합니다 - Saranghabnida, everyone know this term....so I will not explained

15 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Apparently he arrived first, didn't attend photo ops that's all

I don't know..... some were saying he arrived early others were saying he didn't arrive cause the 7DQ DC fans were there early to bring the gifts and setup I think.  They claimed they didn't see him passed through the back door.  I hope he did come, fans are a bit disappointed.

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I don't know..... some were saying he arrived early others were saying he didn't arrive cause the 7DQ DC fans were there early to bring the gifts and setup I think.  They claimed they didn't see him passed through the back door.  I hope he did come, fans are a bit disappointed.

Yeah, we are too!! YWJ oppa, don't disappoint us now!! :dissapointed:

11 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Yeah, we are too!! YWJ oppa, don't disappoint us now!! :dissapointed:

It seems the young prince was not there too????  Yeah really sad if he did not arrive.  Some fans were there early but felt really bad :cry:

But I am really happy because Park Min Young was there:heart:

18 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Where is PMY?? Why isn't she in the picture??

Thank God for the pic lol

Maybe she is seated near the director near the wall?  I could only see the bag.... could be hers  not sure though or maybe near Go Bo Gyeol???

16 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Is that the kid who played his dream son? 

I think the young Yeok

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Maybe she is seated near the director near the wall?  I could only see the bag.... could be hers  not sure though or maybe near Go Bo Gyeol???

I think the young Yeok

Oh yes! My bad. They should take a pic with all Yeoks and all CKs. Lol

The one beside Go Bo Gyeol is wearing nail paint I think. PMY's nails are without color 

Archived