[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

Didn’t see @eurakapost before I written my previous post above. 

Let’s see what Google Translate has to say about the written preview. 

“At the end of the twilight, the moon finds the black box memory card that Sena was trying to get rid of, but pretends she can not find the memory card to deceive Sena. While the corrupted memory card is being recovered, Yuk wonders about the black box video so Sena does not notice it, and Sena dismisses Ruby as mistaken. So Sena reveals that the moon and her preferences embezzled public funds in front of the directors to return the moon to prison ...”

My interpretations based on this jumble of non-accurate mess. 

1) DN finds the correct memory card that SN was afraid to resurface but pretends that footage was missing or she lost it or something to deceive SN. 

2) JW starts wondering about the black box footage but SN doesn’t notice this, and because DN is deceiving SN, she tells Ruby that she is mistaken and probably lies about why she was at the summer house or says it’s because Ruby’s pregnant that she’s hallucinating (based on my “educated” guesses). 

3) SN uses this as a chance to frame DN and SH for thé second embezzlement in order to have DN return to prison. 

Based on my previous post, I assumed SN was going to reveal the embezzlement earlier than expected in a scenario, but it’s unclear whether or not SH and DN are prepared for that. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, musiqueetharmonie said:

Didn’t see @eurakapost before I written my previous post above. 

Let’s see what Google Translate has to say about the written preview. 

“At the end of the twilight, the moon finds the black box memory card that Sena was trying to get rid of, but pretends she can not find the memory card to deceive Sena. While the corrupted memory card is being recovered, Yuk wonders about the black box video so Sena does not notice it, and Sena dismisses Ruby as mistaken. So Sena reveals that the moon and her preferences embezzled public funds in front of the directors to return the moon to prison ...”

My interpretations based on this jumble of non-accurate mess. 

1) DN finds the correct memory card that SN was afraid to resurface but pretends that footage was missing or she lost it or something to deceive SN. 

2) JW starts wondering about the black box footage but SN doesn’t notice this, and because DN is deceiving SN, she tells Ruby that she is mistaken and probably lies about why she was at the summer house or says it’s because Ruby’s pregnant that she’s hallucinating (based on my “educated” guesses). 

3) SN uses this as a chance to frame DN and SH for thé second embezzlement in order to have DN return to prison. 

Based on my previous post, I assumed SN was going to reveal the embezzlement earlier than expected in a scenario, but it’s unclear whether or not SH and DN are prepared for that. 

@euraka

Here's what I'm getting from the written preview

After some ups and downs and confusion DN finds the memory card SN tried to get rid of but DN pretends she didn't find it in order to deceive SN. 

While the damaged memory card is being restored and for SN not to catch on JW questions SN about the black box video but SN dismisses it as Ruby being mistaken. 

In order to send DN back to jail SN announces in front of the board of directors DN and SH's embezzling company money. 

SH did tell JW he got a statement from the person at the bank who helped SN set up the fraudulent accounts. He also stated he would transfer the money back at the time  SN makes a move. That's when JW went to see SN and applied a little pressure about the success of the new product. 

9 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@euraka

SH did tell JW he got a statement from the person at the bank who helped SN set up the fraudulent accounts. He also stated he would transfer the money back at the time  SN makes a move. That's when JW went to see SN and applied a little pressure about the success of the new product. 

That makes a lot more sense, thanks ^-^. The whole JW and SN part confused me a lot. 

I wonder why episode 101’s previews isn’t about what the written preview has said though. Maybe as a tinier side story to the episode, DN will start wondering who really is in her heart or whatever? 

Im sure the episode would include Ruby moving back in and SK telling SN that the soon-to-be divorce is because of her, triggering SN to frame SH and DN for the embezzlement earlier than expected. 

They made the fall of Ruby so harsh so maybe she is going to have a miscarriage  or come close to one. 

SK that lice did nothing he cared more about not being exposed than his wife and baby. And SN show her real face to Ruby so how is she going to down play that ?

I think DN is going to play dumb with the memory card while SN will be walking on eggs thinking the hammer is going to come so thats why she is will try to get rid of DN gain to discredit her. 

But the money won't be on the accounts and she will lose all credibility.

@musiqueetharmonie

SN needs DN to succeed with the new product in order to achieve her goal. She wouldn't  try and get rid of DN and SH before it's completion. JW and SN mentioned the testing date was coming up soon so the testing must have been done and successful. SN did the same thing to get rid of DN with the recipe leak. All the board members were present at the testing and DN's recipe was a success.. They all received a text about the other company putting the product out first. .I think this time SN's plan won't succeed and she will be the one  leaving the company.  

29 minutes ago, effy1994 said:

They made the fall of Ruby so harsh so maybe she is going to have a miscarriage  or come close to one. 

SK that lice did nothing he cared more about not being exposed than his wife and baby. And SN show her real face to Ruby so how is she going to down play that ?

The Hong children are incapable of loving anyone but themselves. Their object of supposed love for a person is only because that person will benefit themselves. SK didn't do anything to stop SN because the woman she attacked was not someone he loves. . 

preview ep101

text preview

At the end of the twilight, Dal Nim finds the black box memory card that SN was trying to get rid of, but pretends she can not find the memory card to deceive SN. While the corrupted memory card is being recovered, JW wonders about the black box video, so SN does not notice it, and dismisses Ruby as mistaken. SN then revealed to the directors that DN and SH had embezzled the company's public funds to return DN to prison.

(달님은 우여곡절 끝에 세나가 없애려고 했던 블랙박스 메모리카드를 찾게 되지만 세나를 속이기 위해 메모리카드를 못 찾은 척 한다. 
손상된 메모리카드가 복구되는 동안, 재욱은 세나가 눈치 못 채도록 블랙박스 동영상에 대해 따져묻고 세나는 루비가 잘못본거라고 우긴다. 
이에 세나는 달님을 교도소로 돌려보내기 위해 이사들앞에서 달님과 선호가 회사공금을 횡령했다고 공개하는데)

7 hours ago, musiqueetharmonie said:

I wonder why episode 101’s previews isn’t about what the written preview has said though.

The 'previews' are actually important scenes of the last few episodes.

And not only have DN and SH have the ability to move the money in the accounts that were set up by SK and the SNake back to the original company account, SH knows about the diverted money to Hyun and that could result in additional charge(s) against him.

I love episode 101 it looks like we are going somewhere, DN and SH smarten up and tricking SN about the black box file, I love the fact that DN stand up for  YR  in front of that shady Mr. Hyun and SNake,  (calling her mom) that means DN is slowly opening up to YR and she will let go of her love JW may be there is still a chance for SN and SH (one can dream)  I was laughing when YK and SNake telling SKunk they have to take revenge on DN come on, that is one delusional family (didn't they done enough damage already) more over  I love the ending for the first time in such a long time SN plan blow up on her face thanks to JW, the preview seems promising DN mom might remember about her accident and the memory from the black box file is recovered, 

I can't wait for tomorrow  

Just watched episode 101 raw and it did not disappoint. Can't wait for subtitles to come out so I can actually understand it. Also, having to rewrite this due to the webpage reloading isn't a pain at all. . . 

Adding on to @euraka's post, DN and SH (and JW) definitely stepped up their game to outsmart SN. I knew something was a bit off with the last scene of the previous episode. There was no possible way SN was able to open up her purse and put the memory card into the POCKET of her purse, especially with that atrocity of her running and SH literally right behind her.

SK is never getting back with Ruby, even though it's more like the idea of having Ruby and her assets. Sadly the chance of Ruby having a miscarriage is very possible. It's nice to know that RUby has absolutely zero trust left in the Hongs. She even told SH about BS - if that's not trusting DN"s innocence, then I don't know what is. YK and SN talking about taking revenge on DN though. Really? You framed her and made her waste her freedom for four years, and now you're trying to return her pain just because she decided to uncover the sins you've made, only to have you cover them up with even more sins? The Hongs (and BS) have seriously no shame.

I wonder what the conversations SN and SH had were about though, especially the one with her in a pink dress. I know they were discussing something about DN as a fact. Good thing subs come out early. Was that scene shown earlier in the episode and reappeared as a flashback or am I just bad at remembering things?

Cause-of-DN's-father's-death Mr. Hyun is back from prison *insert sarcastic "yay" here*. I don't know what he was saying to YR, but DN obviously didn't like it. She called her "mom" and shocked Mr. Hyun and it's obvious she's warming up to her birth mother - DN even acknowledges JH as her sister. Wonder what the two spoke about after Mr. Hyun and SN left. I know YR said "thank you" but DN?

Either way, Mr. Hyun (and SK according to the preview) will be F U R I O U S that SN had failed to frame the second embezzlement on DN and SH. It might even trigger him to tell the truth about SN and the recipe leak, unless she's able to bribe him once again. For a fact, SN is enraged at JW. She might not have completely trusted him, but he was willing to join hands with her, and to expose her was immediate betrayal. Will the board of directors lose their trust to SN or will she frame someone for her screw up again?

The previews. Let me interpret them to the best I possibly can. SN is pushed down by Da Jung and Hye Ri (can I say that them throwing crumpled up pieces of paper at her was one of the best scenes in this episode?) and she throws the stuff from her office desk down with SK with her. Soon Hee is with BS having a conversation. I don't understand what they're talking about, but either Soon Hee's planned out this conversation and is bluffing about knowing something about the cellphone (like what she did with YK) to get an answer out of him or she still believes BS is the nice person who took care of her for four years. JW and DN are able to restore the memory card after being drenched with water. What will they do next?

I feel like it's still too early for SN to get caught though. Unless the directors decide to shorten the amount of episodes or a lot more episodes will involve DN choosing a guy, but I feel like my prediction of the remaining episodes layout is somewhat decent. Then again, what the heck to I know? :grimace: It's down below if you weren't able to read it before.

Spoiler

SN has the entire Choi family and others against her, only three (four if slime ball totally-shouldn’t-be-a-lawyer Jung Hoon gets a good offer from also-shouldn’t-be-a-lawyer SK to avoid reopening the murder case which I doubt) are left on her side.

If the next couple of episodes are about the embezzlement and framing DN and SH work, Mr. Hyun would be the second-to-last of the main three to turn against SN. The housekeeper would be first and BS would be last because he has done the most sins out of SN’s puppets, plus he actually witness the fight before the fall. When YK approached him first to make a fake testimony and showed a picture of DN, he knew that it wasn’t her on the balcony. If the embezzlement doesn’t work, Mr. Hyun would be the first. Then the housekeeper, the BS for the same reason above. The housekeeper turning on SN would be the least troubling for her because it’s technically only YK’s punishment. SN and SK will still be free. Even if Mr. Hyun was actually first to turn on them, I’m sure SN and SK will find blackmail to avoid getting caught before the housekeeper shows up, leading to YK’s punishment. Not to mention I didn’t talk about Soon Hee and the phone footage in these scenarios. 

Slime ball Jung Hoon involved would be a “different” story. If SK doesn’t bribe him, Jung Hoon will work with the black box footage and either against or with BS’s words (depending on whether BS does decides to confess until the VERY last minute). If SK is able to bribe him, Soon Hee would probably remember about the phone footage a bit after the bribery and either a. show DN or b. make a huge fuss with the Hongs. Either way, I think it will take a long time for Soon Hee to actual remember it, but the evidence will probably be shown to Jung Hoon and people on DN’s side before showing it to the Hongs and BS so they can’t lie to get out of it. They can deny all they want but that is the proof SN claims they need to have all this time. 

The storyline will be different is SK decides to follow DN’s motto and confess to live a confident future. SK will probably confess after something bad happens to Ruby and/or the baby, but YK and SN would continue to deny, deny, deny. Because he came clean, he will probably have a shorter sentence than his mom and sister when - if - the video that Soon Hee took turns up. 

But there is also another alternate storyline where YR and JW is able to find video footage from the hospital. JH’s fall from the balcony could be deemed an accident if SN confessed at the very beginning because she didn’t physically push her off (I think), but since SN framed someone else, the fall is technically attempted murder. The real murder is SN and YK not giving JH the oxygen mask in the hospital, therefore leaving her to die. Remember even YK has said even SK doesn’t know about that, so he isn’t a murderer unlike the other two, but he is an accomplice in hiding the (attempted) murder and doing many other sins. 

Either way we have a minimum of 17 episodes or a maximum of 19 1/2 episodes left until the Hong’s are completely caught and punished. I say that because for that half to three episodes, I would say would be DN choosing (or not choosing) a guy and starting to plan a wedding (doubtful), people visiting the Hongs in prison and taunting them, DN welcoming YR as her mother, and DN visiting JH’s funeral saying that she kept her promise (to find the person who made both of them suffer). 

The next episode better not disappoint, especially with this one where DN and the gang were able to smarten up to avoid getting caught in SN's traps. I wonder how DN and SH managed to avoid getting trouble from the second embezzlement, other than JW telling them about something suspicious. Do they mention it in this episode and I just need to understand? We'll see!

@musiqueetharmonie

I don't think the next ep will be a disappoint at all . Here's the written preview.  

달님과 선호를 쫓아내려 함정을 팠던 세나는 모든 사실이 들켜 세강과 함께 해고 당하고 재욱이 자신을 속였다는 걸 뒤늦게 알고 분노한다. 달님은 순희와 함께 다시 이란의 집으로 들어가 살게 되고 재욱의 재활에 앞장선다. 선호는 달님을 특별채용하여 개발팀장으로 발령내고 세나는 회사를 산산조각 내겠다고 벼른다. 한편 세나가 별장에 있었다는 증거인 블랙박스 메모리카드가 복구되는데...

Google translation

Sena, who had been chasing after the moon and his preferences, was furious with all the facts and was dismissed with the Sewang, and he was upset to know that he had deceived him. The moon goes back to Iran 's house with Sun - hee and leads the rehabilitation of Jae - wook. The preference is to hire a special moon and issue it to the head of the development team, so that Sena will shatter the company. Meanwhile, the black box memory card, which is evidence that Sena was in the villa

What I could make out 

SN who set a trap for DN and SH is furious with all the facts and is dismissed along with SK and is angry she found out to late she was deceived by JW. 

DN and Soon-hee go back to live at YR's house and DN takes the lead in JW's rehabilitation. 

SH puts out a special official announcement that SN will be put out the company and DN will start the company as team leader of the development team. 

The black box memory card shows the evidence that SN was at the villa. 

hearing SN blaming DN for everything is becoming a broken record come on she has been telling her self a lie that actually she start believing it is true her confidence being innocent is beyond my understanding she is a certified nut job, after all, she has done did she really think that SH will come back to her. she is not going to stop I think she will try to kill DN may be trying to run her over with a car but SH will save DN instead that will be the one thing will put her in jail and  make it possible to reopen the investigation may be then DN will realize she has a feel  for SH,  I wish the writer won't drag the remain episodes with fillers 

11 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@musiqueetharmonie

I don't think the next ep will be a disappoint at all . Here's the written preview.  

달님과 선호를 쫓아내려 함정을 팠던 세나는 모든 사실이 들켜 세강과 함께 해고 당하고 재욱이 자신을 속였다는 걸 뒤늦게 알고 분노한다. 달님은 순희와 함께 다시 이란의 집으로 들어가 살게 되고 재욱의 재활에 앞장선다. 선호는 달님을 특별채용하여 개발팀장으로 발령내고 세나는 회사를 산산조각 내겠다고 벼른다. 한편 세나가 별장에 있었다는 증거인 블랙박스 메모리카드가 복구되는데...

Google translation

Sena, who had been chasing after the moon and his preferences, was furious with all the facts and was dismissed with the Sewang, and he was upset to know that he had deceived him. The moon goes back to Iran 's house with Sun - hee and leads the rehabilitation of Jae - wook. The preference is to hire a special moon and issue it to the head of the development team, so that Sena will shatter the company. Meanwhile, the black box memory card, which is evidence that Sena was in the villa

What I could make out 

SN who set a trap for DN and SH is furious with all the facts and is dismissed along with SK and is angry she found out to late she was deceived by JW. 

DN and Soon-hee go back to live at YR's house and DN takes the lead in JW's rehabilitation. 

SH puts out a special official announcement that SN will be put out the company and DN will start the company as team leader of the development team. 

The black box memory card shows the evidence that SN was at the villa. 

I'm already excited for this episode. The written preview doesn't say anything about Soon Hee and BS though, so I wonder if Soon Hee does actually regain memory of literally the most important piece of evidence. 

SN and SK getting fired is literally going to be one of the best moments in this drama. It only adds salt to the wound when Da Jung and Hye Ri push SN down as seen from the video preview, we just need to see how Mr. Hyun takes this. Also, the chance of SN throwing a fit at a deceiving JW is probable.

DN and Soon Hee moves back into YR's house! When they were at the studio apartment, it wasn't reassuring since BS and Soon Hee would be alone - who knows what BS might do to Soon Hee - and GS lives there. BS would've found out GS was lying. Does GS actually like BS or is she just putting on a very convincing act? There have been times where she refers to him as "oppa" instead of Jo Byung Soo in front of people, but there also been times where it's like she doesn'y have any feelings for him at all (say this episode when she was talking with Soon Hee and DN).

DN replacing SN at her job. SN must really resent her now that she can't use work as a way to eavesdrop anymore - she just has shares. Da Jung will get her job back and Hye Ri might be back with Choigo Foods. No idea about the guy who worked alongside of Da Jung and SN. What would he think? We don't know very much about his thoughts on SN or if he even knows why SN resents DN and vice versa. Now that the Hong siblings are gone, will Mr. Hyun stay as CEO or with SH or JW replace him. Will Madame Cha and Dancing Dad get their jobs back too or have they officially retired? It's for sure Mr. Hyun is infuriated with the Hong siblings (remember when they were called the "Superior Hong Siblings" or something like that? Imagine all the rumors spreading around the company.) and whether he would rat them out on the recipe leak or not is his decision (better make it a good one).

1 hour ago, euraka said:

hearing SN blaming DN for everything is becoming a broken record come on she has been telling her self a lie that actually she start believing it is true her confidence being innocent is beyond my understanding she is a certified nut job, after all, she has done did she really think that SH will come back to her. she is not going to stop I think she will try to kill DN may be trying to run her over with a car but SH will save DN instead that will be the one thing will put her in jail and  make it possible to reopen the investigation may be then DN will realize she has a feel  for SH,  I wish the writer won't drag the remain episodes with fillers 

Blaming DN, saying that there needs to be proof in order to accuse SN of her sins, AND shamelessly telling everybody that she isn't the murderer have all been broken records. Even SK - her own brother who resents her for starting this mess - tells that to her. She's blinded with her chance of SH.

The chances of having a dead DN is unlikely since she is the main character, but attempted murder is very probable, unless SN uses her brain's lack of common sense and realizes that trying to get rid of DN will only point more arrows to her being the one who's started all this suffering. If SN even attempts to do anything to DN, that's proof she's hiding something and the investigation will be reopen. Running DN over with a car and SH saving her is too likely though. I mean, YR tried to do it once and SH prevented her from going through oncoming traffic TWICE. If SN successfully kills DN, that will leave another depressed YR, SH, JW (since they were the most affected after JH's death in a negative way, along with DN) , and many others (Soon Hee, Hye Ri and restaurant staff, Da Jung, Choi Family, Majang-dong grocery workers, etc.) and proof that she's hiding something, but she will frame someone on the incident. If she gets caught with another murder, imagine her blaming BS for both murders (exchange for her freedom, she gives BS the remainder of her shares/money for return of BS spending his lifetime in prison). Killing DN would mean that SH WILL NEVER GET BACK WITH YOU, even though I don't know if you guys were even together in the first place, and YR making SN's remaining life absolute purgatory. If SH is able to save DN, then chances of feelings will grow between them, SH despising and resenting SN, and the investigation will have a high chance of reopening.

Anyways more about episode 101. SN telling SH to give up on DN and come back to her. . . Does she really not have ANY amount of common sense? Even the snake herself has seen SH acting so affectionately towards the so-called murderer. I still live for the petty revenge Da Jung and Hye Ri did to SN. Still love that Da Jung is the only one of SN's puppets with an actual conscience (technicallly Moon Joo did too, but she was persuaded with SN's threatening talk unlike Da Jung who didn't even witness any of that "sweet talk" nonsense).

What's sad is that SK is right. He admits his sins to his family and blames it on SN who did her "smart talk" to convince SK to frame DN. If only SN followed through with what SK had told her before and to just admit that she was the cause of JH getting pushed from the balcony in the first place and not see this as a way to get rid of DN, they would be suffering a lot less. SN and YK telling SK to be glad things ended at him losing Ruby is honestly so delusional. Even the "man" himself said that he can't give up on Ruby when he framed DN JUST TO GET Ruby. The Hongs are as many have said, are incapable of loving anyone but them and I blame YK for that. SK was once a decent guy, I mean he spent five years will DN (possibly only two-three where he was faithful) after saying that he owes her his life after she saved him from drowning in the Han River. Sadly the influence of his younger sister and his mom caused him to be just like them. Only remains of his conscience is left.

Either way, it's clear the failed embezzlement adds a check to the laundry list of SN's sins. Also, she has major anger management issues. You caused this upon yourself and your best way to handle your anger is to throw everything off the desk and to cause more sins?

21 minutes ago, musiqueetharmonie said:

Now that the Hong siblings are gone, will Mr. Hyun stay as CEO or with SH or JW replace him.

The CEO position is vacant, Hyun was removed when he was arrested for the glass noodle leak.  The SNake dangled the CEO position to JW as an enticement to work with her.

Episode 101.

giphy.gif

I feel the scene where the memory card was found by Dalnim is like fate helping her. Sena and Sekang were led to believe that the memory card was most likely swept up along with the dried leaves by the road sweeper, thus they left without a second thought. Dalnim and Sunho meanwhile, weren't aware of the road sweeper having swept that area, so the both of them really focused on looking for the memory card, believing it to be there and voila! Dalnim found it in the drain. ^_^

Who knew Hyeri and Dajung makes a mischievous duo? :D

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Petty revenge on Sena :tongue:

The microwaveable-steak-development team, aka

Spoiler

Sunho's Angels (+ Sunho of course)

igsBAks.jpg

dcS0IV4.jpg

hNb9gPl.jpg

B)

And I shall end this post with,

Spoiler

ChPLM6P.jpg

SVBZTF5.jpg

CQRQeJa.jpg

:wub:

(Sunho is getting posted twice because most of us already know Jaewook has a killer smile. So it's time to appreciate Sunho's smile this time round - which both are directed at Dalnim in this episode. Heh. :D)

episode 102 is a filler episode nothing much happen SNake and Skunk get fired from the company still SN is plotting and summon  Mr. Hyun with her crazy plan which he said no and tell them not to call him again DN and her mom moved in again.  The high light was DN telling JW" let's not be selfish and stay together like family"  to be honest I enjoy the banter between SH and DN, I hope we will have more of their moment this two can't get a break every turn something is happening 

The preview is disappointing this show is 1 step forward and 2 step backward, I think SN succeed to kidnap DN mom 

Episode 102 is out! Time for a summary even though I've only understood like 10 words. Please excuse my lack of understanding as I try to make out what the episode is about down below (I'm sorry in advance for my guesses being completely wrong). I'll be correcting/adding on to this mess of a post about this episode once subs come out. As @euraka said, this episode is more of a filler since no actually action really happened, there's more build up in this episode. I felt that this episode as a filler was okay plot-wise since there's still a lot of episodes left. Define "a lot" however you want to.

The episode started off by DN, SH, and JW exposing the Hong siblings and providing evidence that I don't know how they managed to get. JW uncovered his hand saying something about it. Either he's saying that he can actually cook again or he's blaming SN for his accident.

EDIT: He pretended his injury was really serious to fool SN. He still can't cook yet.

SN and her anger management issues confronting DN after making a mess and having her two former puppets (Hye Ri and Da Jung) push her down was satisfying. This petty revenge is literally miniscule to the harm SN has caused to others.

YR tells YK about her children getting fired or having their plan to ruin SH and DN backfire was one of the more filler-like scenes in this episode, of course I actually need to understand what they're saying. Anyways, YK meets up with her children at their house (don't know how they're able to still afford this place). SK's miserable about having lost his job and the woman he "loves" and blames it on SN. SN leaves and YK follows after her (a bit obvious YK has a biit more affection to the younger child), leaving SK to release his frustration through his favorite weapon - pillows.

BS visits Soon Hee again, giving her castella/sponge cake. Soon Hee asks if he's hungry and refuses. Soon Hee also tells him something about the cellphone and how she needs to recover her memory to help DN. She also asks if BS knows anything (I'm assuming) and he of course, lies. That's when BS notices the rose he gave to GS which I mentioned in one of my previous posts. He asks about the rose, and Soon Hee lies saying that DN got it from someone or something similar to that. Soon Hee has another flashback and asks BS about the day the accident started, which BS only lies to by saying he has no idea what Soon Hee is talking about.

Ruby talks about SK and SN to SH. It seems as Ruby resents the Hongs for deceiving her, especially SK. SH reassures her that it wasn't her fault that she was fooled and did the right thing by telling him about the black box footage. . . I'm assuming.

JW and DN share a conversation in the laboratory (is that what it is?). DN asks about the black box footage and JW asks about someone (he either says "eommani" or "halmoni"). Back at DN's apartment, Soon Hee asks about SN and Sk being fired and DN confirms this. Anyways, DN and Soon Hee are moving back in with JW and YR!

Back at YR's home, Soon Hee enters happily while DN enters with a bit of a glum face. YR and DN are left alone and share a conversation, most likely about DN not ready accept YR as a mom yet.

GS shares a conversation with BS about SN getting fired. BS, of course, is enraged by this as he was promised money from the Hongs (he seriously needs to get back his conscience and admit the truth) and goes to YK. YK says something along the lines of not knowing that the plan would end up backfiring and BS asking about whether he would receive money or not.

Back at the mansion, DN visits JW in his room and gives him a gift. DN also tells JW that they should stay together as a family and not be selfish just to be with each other. As a SH and DN fan, here's my biased-yet-hopefully-somewhat-logical (no) opinion on this, with no knowlegde of what they're saying *adds a wary thumbs-up for ambitious thoughts upcoming*. DN was sort of fast on recovering from her feelings for JW after realizing that they are technically siblings, unlike JW who just spent more time with her. This is either because DN never had any special feelings for JW and it was indeed just gratitude and thankfulness, she's lying to herself, or she wants to acknowledge YR as an actual mother-figure.  

Back at the Choigo Foods company. SH gives DN SN's old job as team leader for the development team saying that she's competent and stuff (I think) and talks about more stuff which I don't understand (one part could be about DN's dad being the one who made Choigo Foods successful). Da Jung (and Hye Ri) are also back and works with DN (as basically her bodyguards). DN is extremely happy to hear that as I think SH talks about she cares about other's happiness too much. SN annoyed, packs up her stuff and we meet again with her pushing stuff off her desk for the second time just for this episode. Hye Ri and Da Jung enter the room right after this and are back on bodyguard duty criticizing and offending SN. DN enters and sees the mess as SN comes up to her and threatens her or something, to which DN defends herself. SN leaves the room and the guy working alongside Da Jung comes in (I knew he would be back) and greets DN and the others. In previous episodes, I'm not sure if he knew details about the accident, but if he did, he seemed pretty neutral. 

SN barges into SH's office probably telling him that she won't stand still or whatever. She meets up with her older brother and leaves the company. Hye Ri, Da Jung, and coworker are right behind her criticizing her (we got the male coworker on DN's side!) and DN overhears this and has on a weird blank expression.

SH visits DN at the office (and the laptop case is pink and not green) with a huge smile and happiness on his face. You could tell the difference in SH when going into this room when it's SN or DN working. WIth SN, his expressions are filled with resentment and with DN, it's the complete opposite. He gives her a huge pile of work/information on her job and he makes fun of her work ethnics/how she was in school like he did in a previous episode and DN denies all accusations. SH also gives her a pen? Don't know what that means other than a congratulations, but heartfelt music played in the background. Moon Joo returns to congratulate DN and gives her a plant to purify the air (in her words, there won't be much to purify since SN is gone).

Moon Joo hesitantly joins SH and DN to eat with the rest of DN's family. She shares a conversation with YR and YR most likely said that it's not Moon Joo's fault that she was tricked by SN and forgives her. When at the dinner table, YR talks about SN and DN, SH, and JW reassures her not to worry. Soon Hee also adds in something about DN and SH chimes in agreeing with her (EDIT: they talked about DN being happy after her name is clear). DN gives snacks to Mon Joo, SH, and JW after eating and asks SH about Ruby. DN also tells SH that Moon Joo is a fan of Ruby and he agrees to give Moon Joo an autograph or something.

EDIT: Ruby won't be able to work and Moon Joo has the chance to help Ruby as she's a fan and knows about SN's relation with literally everybody else.

SH return homes and talks about the day with his parents and grandmother and future plans. Ko Bong asks his son about the CEO position and SH says that the position will be chosen by the board of directors after seeing the recent sales. SH also checks up on his aunt and tells her that she has Moon Joo to be a personal "bodyguard" when working since she knows about SN. Ruby agrees to this.

GS visits DN at the office and Hye Ri overhears her talking about GS being a criminal (EDIT: being cellmates with DN). DN explains that GS is here to help her clear her name and Hye Ri knows GS once committed fraud. Also, did they ever explain the reasoning why GS committed the fraud until now? DN explained the reasoning to Hye Ri was that GS got conned and abandoned by her fiance and lost all of her money. Because of that, her mother passed away and GS made the wrong choice when trying to pay off the hospital fee. DN also told Hye Ri that GS doesn't commit any more crimes and that she shouldn't judge her because of her past. 

EDIT: With YK at her home. She says that she wakes up in the middle of her sleep everytime she thinks about what DN has done to her family. This might just be me, but shouldn't she wake up in the middle of the night everytime she thinks about what her family has done to DN?

GS explains the SN and JW situation to the rest of the restaurant staff (I say the rest, but it's literally only two other poeple). Hye Ri tells this newfound fact to Dong Jae to which he doesn't believe it. She also tells him that he can't share this piece of information to anyone else otherwise SN or YK might here about it. Wonder how things will turn out with the GS, Dong Jae, and Hye Ri love triangle. Still have no idea if GS actually does like BS or if she's just acting just to get information out of him (or both).

Mr. Hyun, as expected, is furious (technically diasappointed) with the Hong siblings though. He lost trust for SN and refused her plan of selling Choigo Foods as a company. He says that there's nothing that he can do now that the second embezzlement got revealed and that the board of directors wouldn't want to sell the company when they're excited for the new project launch (that's more profitable than selling the whole company). Mr. Hyun tells SN that she shouldn't be so reckless just because he lost her job. He also criticized SK as her older brother because he doesn't stop her. Mr. Hyun tells them to not talk to him again about such reckless/useless ideas. SK tells SN to just give up wouldn't you know it, the psycho snake herself refuses to ever give up destroying Choigo Foods! Will Mr. Hyun expose SN on the recipe leak now? I mean he already took his part and spent some time in jail.

The black box memory card is fixed. Along with Ruby, DN, JW, YR, and Soon Hee can now confirm that SN was at the summer house at and that she was lying through her teeth. Also, that's just a really, really unflattering picture of SN that's paused on the black box footage.

Episode 103 previews. Someone we don't know (I think she's a hospital witness, definitely not Sun Ae - EDIT: she's a nurse who remembers JH) comes and is asked about JH. SN finds out that DN found the actual memory card and the investigation is reopened. SN and SK try to get out of the accusations from the authorities. SN still taunts DN by asking if she thinks that she will be able to bring her to prison with the fottage *insert pace palm*. Soon Hee is yet again kidnapped! She possibly remembers about the phone footage and rushed to confront the Hongs (WHY?) DN is definitely devasted and suffering yet again. SH will not be pleased.

DN mom is an idiot, she knows that BS kidnap and force fed her drugs to keep her in vegetative state away from her daughter yet she invites him to see her, cook him food, treat him like he is not total garbage even though her daughter told her everything. I just want to slap some sense into her. 

Now she is going to get kidnap by the evil team, if they don't find her in the same episode I'm done because this reminds me of the trash drama that was nameless woman where the lead dad got kidnap every two seconds and the worse is no one actually went to jail for keeping him lock in a mental institution for years, I'd rather save myself the headache than to see this play out again. 

42 minutes ago, effy1994 said:

DN mom is an idiot, she knows that BS kidnap and force fed her drugs to keep her in vegetative state away from her daughter yet she invites him to see her, cook him food, treat him like he is not total garbage even though her daughter told her everything. I just want to slap some sense into her. 

Now she is going to get kidnap by the evil team, if they don't find her in the same episode I'm done because this reminds me of the trash drama that was nameless woman where the lead dad got kidnap every two seconds and the worse is no one actually went to jail for keeping him lock in a mental institution for years, I'd rather save myself the headache than to see this play out again. 

Agree. Soon Hee despite being with BS and the Hongs for four years will continue to believe BS but not the Hongs, even with DN telling her so. There's a chance that Soon Hee is getting more suspicious of BS though. Either Soon Hee would burst out and rage at BS after finding out the sole reason why he took care of her for four years. I despise Soon Hee's outrageous outbursts and wish she would be back to her normal, non agressive self before all this.

Archived