[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Associate_pic

KBS has announced that it will appear on KBS 2TV entertainment drama 'The Best Oriental Medicine' (directed by Yu-Ho Jin, Cha Tae-hyun). 

'The Best Oriental Medicine' is a story about the youths who are living in agony. Lee Dukhwa plays the legendary Lee Soon-tae, a manager-based living legend. Imhyejin and Hong Kyungmin make a couple's breath. Lim is in charge of his wife, Kathy, who is a talented young man, and Hong Kyung Min is a representative of entertainment agency Star Punch and his younger husband, Park Young-jae. 

The production company said, "Lee Duk-hwa, Imjay Jin, and Hong Kyung-min joined the team, and Lee Sun-tae, Kathy, and Park Yeong-jae, who are in charge of the three people, will be entangled with the main characters and will make the plays more abundant." Previously, Yoon Sik Yoon, Kim Min Jae, Lee Se-Young, Yun Seon Ha, Cha Tae Hyun and others decided to appear. 

On the other hand, 'Best Oriental Medicine' is an entertaining drama format that KBS tried through 'Producers' in 2015, and Yu-Ho Jin PD and Actor Cha Tae-hyun co-directed 'One Night Two Days'. The drama is scheduled to air in May. 

Jb@newsis.com

The Best Hit
Genre Slice-of-life
Sitcom
Written by Lee Young-chul
Directed by Yoo Ho-jin
Cha Tae-hyun[1]
Starring Yoon Shi-yoon
Kim Min-jae
Country of origin South Korea
Original language(s) Korean
Production
Producer(s) Seo Soo-min
Location(s) Seoul, South Korea
Production company(s) Chorokbaem Media
KBS[1]
Distributor KBS
Release
Original network KBS2
Original release 15 May 2017 ??
Chronology
Related shows The Producers

The Best Hit (Hangul최고의 한방; RRChoigoui Hanbang) is an upcoming South Korean sitcom starring Yoon Shi-yoon and Kim Min-jae. It is scheduled to air on KBS2 in May 2017.[2][3]

Plot[edit]

About the tumultuous lives of contemporary twenty somethings, as they worry and learn how to connect with people, how to love, and how to succeed in this harsh world.

Cast[edit]

Main[edit]

A member of top idol group J2 who is popular for his good looks and his dance moves. However, he continuously gets into scandals.
An ordinary young man who is preparing to take the civil service exam. However, his real dream is to become an idol star, so he secretly spends all of his time and effort on becoming an idol trainee at a late age.
A cheerful, perky civil servant exam student, and Lee Ji-hoon's best friend.

Supporting[edit]

A small entertainment company CEO, who used to be a hotshot manager. For years, he’s harbored a one-sided love for Bong-hee.
A famous singer back in the day.
A popular idol of talent agency Star Heaven. He hides his prickly personality behind a smile for his fans.
A secretive guy who lives above Ji-hoon and a fellow idol trainee at Star Heaven.

Production[edit]

The Best Hit is the second "variety drama" produced by KBS after The Producers in 2015. It is produced by director Seo Soo-min, who is currently the chief producer for KBS's Happy Sunday programming block. Seo also worked on a few episodes of The Producers.

Chorokbaem Media, the company behind The Producers, was tapped to produce The Best Hit for KBS.[1]

It is also the first drama directed by PD Yoo Ho-jin, who helmed the third season of 2 Days & 1 Night; and the directorial debut of Cha Tae-hyun.[1]

Sitcom writer Lee Young-chul (Potato Star 2013QR3, High Kick! and Once Upon a Time in Saengchori) is penning the script.[4]

Variety Drama Co-Directed By PD Yoo Ho Jin And Cha Tae Hyun Holds First Script Read-Through

greatest-one-shot-yoon-shi-yoon-le-se-yo

“Greatest One-Shot” (working title), the variety drama to be co-directed by former “2 Days & 1 Night” producing director (PD) Yoo Ho Jin and Cha Tae Hyun, recently held its first script read-through.

The drama also stars Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Min Jae in a slice-of-life story about youths in their 20’s struggling to figure out their lives. The drama is said to be a new genre called “variety drama.” Monster Union’s PD Seo Soo Min, who produced “Producer,” and Green Snake Media will be participating in this project.

On April 3, “Greatest One-Shot” held its first script read-through in the Sangam neighborhood. As well as co-directing, Cha Tae Hyun will also play Lee Kwang Jae in the drama. Other stars include Lee Se Young, Yoon Son Ha, Dong Hyun Bae, Hong Kyung Min, ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo, Bona, Lee Deok Hwa, Im Ye Jin, Lee Jung Min, Son Soo Min, and Lee Han Seo.

Ahead of the read-through, Yoo Ho Jin and Cha Tae Hyun greeted the cast and production staff. “I hope this will become a place where we make each other stronger,” Yoo Ho Jin said. “I am lacking in a lot of places but I will work hard. I hope that this will become a light-hearted and fun drama.”

Cha Tae Hyun added, “I’ll be satisfied as long as we have fun doing it. I would like for us to suddenly get a good result after nobody expects anything from us.”

Yoon Shi Yoon, who plays Yoo Hyun Jae, said, “I feel like I have a lot of weight on my shoulders. I want to prepare as hard as I can so that I can feel more comfortable when it’s time to act on set. Acting is acting, but I will work hard on matching well with others.”

Kim Min Jae, who plays Lee Ji Hoon, said, “It’s an honor to be able to work with such great seniors. I will work really hard and show a good side of myself.”

Lee Deok Hwa said, who plays Lee Soon Tae, said, “It’s nice to work with so many young people. I will work hard so that we can get the greatest cut. I’ve prepared about three wigs but I think I have to prepare more. Let’s have fun!”

A source from Monster Union stated, “At the script reading, all the actors brought their passion, talent, and chemistry to the table. We felt reassured that this would be a fun drama going forward. We hope that many people will be interested in the unique characters and unpredictable stories from the variety drama ‘Greatest One-Shot.'”

The variety drama will air sometime near the end of May or beginning of June.

Source (1)

Cosmic Girls’ Bona To Make Acting Debut With KBS’s New Variety Drama

Bona.jpg

Cosmic Girls’ Bona will be making her first small screen acting debut!

On April 4, a source from Monster Union said, “Bona will be appearing in KBS 2TV’s new variety drama, ‘Greatest One Shot’ (working title).” They added, “Casting for ‘Greatest One Shot’ is now finished. We are looking forward to starting our first shoot soon.” It is reported that Bona will be playing Do Hye Ri, a trainee who is on the brink of debut. Her character is not only naturally talented, but is also extremely hardworking.

“Greatest One Shot” will tell the story of young people in their 20s who struggle to love, talk, and live. Monster Union and Chorokbaem Media are co-producing the drama.

Bona joins a star-studded cast including Yoon Shi YoonKim Min JaeCha Tae Hyun, and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo. The drama is expected to air sometime in May.

PD Yoo Ho Jin Explains Why He Chose Cha Tae Hyun As Co-Director For Upcoming Variety Drama

yoo-ho-jin-cha-tae-hyun.jpg

Producing director (PD) Yoo Ho Jin gave his reasons for co-directing with Cha Tae Hyun in the upcoming variety drama “Greatest One-Shot” (working title).

Yoo Ho Jin explained, “Cha Tae Hyun has lots of experience with working on drama sets, and he’s familiar with the whole process of turning scripts into visual images. He also knows how to control the tone and dynamics when it comes to acting. He’s very dependable.”

Yoo Ho Jin then revealed how he got to recruit Cha Tae Hyun. “When I was talking to PD Seo Soo Min, I jokingly asked her if we should work with Cha Tae Hyun. After discussing with her about it, we actually ended up proposing the idea to him. He thought long and hard about it, but thankfully, he accepted the offer in the end.”

“Greatest One-Shot” will be a comical sitcom-like drama about youths in their 20’s. Filming will begin in mid-April, and the first episode will air near the end of May or beginning of June.

Source (1)

Archived