[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys i'm so sad , i've been waiting for the OST album to be released and it still hasn't :( do u think they'll actually release one ? I loveee all the songs and so i was waiting for even the instrumentals to be released

No more interesting friday and saturday again. :(:(. After 2 month i always exited waiting for friday

15 hours ago, icemaid said:

It would be great if Cha Tae Hyun, Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Se Young can go to Japan to promote the drama. Ok Sign emoticon (Yes emoticons)

Image result for pictures of Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Se Young in The Best Hit press conference

I think Yoon Si Yoon popular there. Because he will be attend his fan meeting in japan soon right? 

On 7/29/2017 at 2:39 PM, blackberrypie said:

http://naver.me/FFk4Lw7B

Think this is some voting to find out whether they should release Blu-ray DVD for TBH series.

You can vote if you log in to a Naver account. I voted, I want it. I'm not sure if it's even possible to get it shipped to here, I still want it. I've watched it so many times I can understand it without subtitles.

I have already posted this over at the YSY thread but just in case since this is also related to TBH hehehe - here's the 1N2D morning mission punishment bit that was not shown on last night's episode... can someone please be so kind and translate the beginning part about our Dong Gu and how he had to leave first to film for TBH (I'm assuming)?

Thank you!! :)

34 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

RECAP:

Jeon reported on Won to the King, supported by Song In. King is infuriated.

Eunuch Kim reported to Queen. Queen's men rush to the inn in their horses. Won does not want to go back to the palace at first, but decided to go anyway after giving Rin a meaningful look (to take care of San?)

Won left with queen's men but Rin was summoned by his father later too.

You're in the wrong thread darling. But thanks for the recap. 

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Sorry, I realized that right after posting, but I couldn't stop to delete earlier. I was chasing the live stream. :tongue:

No problem, I think I just was in the mood to call someone darling and jumped at the chance : p

On 31/7/2017 at 9:54 AM, joyue_1 said:

I have already posted this over at the YSY thread but just in case since this is also related to TBH hehehe - here's the 1N2D morning mission punishment bit that was not shown on last night's episode... can someone please be so kind and translate the beginning part about our Dong Gu and how he had to leave first to film for TBH (I'm assuming)?

Thank you!! :)

I think because YSY had schedule to shooting drama but he should doing the mission, so other member doing vote for YSY so he can leave early to shooting the drama. 

On 7/31/2017 at 10:54 AM, joyue_1 said:

Haha, CTH and JH had spelling test. Seemed like they tried to make Jongmin stand in for Dong Gu but JM claimed he had an event/program later. But when they asked him what was that, he answered "it's a secret."( I could be wrong.)

They should focus in 'youth' instead than 'romance' in eps 10~. I don't know why they take a lot of time to push the story (no romance) moving. Also, since grandpa didn't appear, I really scare that Gwang Jae lie that he stills fine. The comedy factors also was reduced from eps 15~, so I really hard to finish it, even 1.25x~1.5x time mode. And I am the only one who think that Kim Min Jae just a supporting actor in this drama?.
Although chemistry between OTP is cute, but I stills so hard to feel and watching it while  thinking about Da Bong is Ji Hoon's father So if they cut their scenes a bit, make it to 24 eps it will more easy to watch.

Just my thoughts.

Archived