[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

I LoL so hard at Moobin when he rehearsed that reverse parking move! I mean most cars these days come with a backview camera which makes it pointless LoL. I never got the appeal either, I think it's a Korean thing tsk<_<

As much as I appreciate Dongman standing up for Aera, the poor girl is now jobless. Not too clever a move, Dongman-ah. Ugh I'm so over Jooman/Seolhee:rolleyes: they're both annoying to me:tongue: it's obvious Jooman love the attention hence he's not lettin' that girl know he's taken. While Seolhee needs to start taking care of herself more. Jooman is taking her for granted-_-

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(not sure if I can post this here since Viki owns Soompi, so admins feel free to remove this post if it violates something!)

Has anyone heard of On Demand Korea? I got wind of it on Dramabeans when I took their survey. It looks like you can watch Fight for My Way, with HD, an hour after it airs live. That might be helpful for all the Soompi peeps who don't have a Viki membership and can't watch the latest episodes right away (but still want to watch it legally). It looks like a legit site, the only thing is they don't have subs right away and they have commercials. They have all the shows though, it's kind of crazy how many shows they have.

I just hope AR will realize her feelings for DM soon because normally in any kdrama usually when one person recognizes his/her feels the other doesn't. And while DM is definitely making progress, AR just has very confused feelings but nothing more. She gets affected when she hugs DM but unlike DM who entirely stops breathing like this:

FightMyWay05-00373.jpg

AR hasn't shown much confliction unless she is hugging him just to show how "unaffected" she is.

I just hope they would show AR's protective side when it comes to DM. Like how she was with that bish whatshername. 

Another thing i loved was how even if they can't save themselves from their own flaws, for each other they would probably kill (or rather lose the other's job). This shows how concerned they are about each other more than they are of themselves. 

Just friend? My ***

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, I know it's MB kissing AR. Which I'm blah about since I'm not on that ship. However, I was squeeing a little at AR's reaction upon seeing DM burst into the room.

AR starts and says "Jagiya, it's not what you think."

So, "jagiya" is like saying "dear" or "darling", and is a term of affection. It is used by close friends to call each other as well as for boyfriend/girlfriends to call each other, but AR has never called DM that before, and they didn't really seem to have that kind of a relationship where they call each other by tender, affectionate nicknames. It's always been more of "moron" or "idiot" kind of nicknames. And, her reaction is more of a lover caught up in a misunderstanding, rather than just a friend having a moment with her bf that her friend has walked into. I know it's a little thing, but it makes the dynamic of the scene more interesting for me. Plus, it's more confirmation that AR feels more for DM than she's willing to tell him. 

That plus DM striding back to AR makes me very curious about next week's episode, and the aftermath of that kiss. :) 

Thanks so much for sharing this @stroppyse! None of the sites I've watched have translated Jagiya, so this was very insightful.  And I agree, I think her reaction was more like a lover being caught in a misunderstanding not a friend being caught in a moment with her bf.  

I just don't know if I see DM confessing to her yet.  I figure there are there are four scenarios for the aftermath: he confesses, he goes in like a big brother and admonishes MB for behaving that way, he goes in as a friend to just make sure she is ok, or he decides not to go in at all.   Thoughts????

[SPOILERS] FIGHT FOR MY WAY EP06 

Spoiler

0002620350_001_20170606224318281.jpg

fight.png

Naver - Star Mt: 'Fight for My Way' Pyo Ye Jin, Surprisingly kisses Ahn Jae Hong...What about Song Hae Yoon?

1. [+3249, -27] It would be terrible if this was the other way around

2. [+2620, -12] Decide strongly because you have a woman to marry. It's frustrating

3. [+2278, -13] Oh seriously....so frustrating ㅠ Jung Man-ah just tell her

4. [+1649, -6] Aigoo ㅠ Jung Bong-ah

5. [+671, -3] Treating a precious daughter to another family like that is really terrible. I hate that pig sister-in-law

6. [+660, -4] You don't have to say it Seol Hee you can just say that you have a girlfriend ㅡㅡ So frustrating

7. [+614, -4] Why can't you say that you have a girlfriend?

8. [+590, -2] I do not know if it's a secret romance but the other girl is acting like this because you didn't reject it or accept it, You need to take responsibility of your actions

9. [+493, -5] Ahn Jae Hong is frustrating but Song Ha Yoon is more frustrating. She doesn't take care of herself or how the others treat her or talk to her

Spoiler

0003551799_001_20170607065021396.jpg

fight.png

Naver - Osen: 'Fight for My Way' Kim Ji Won, Park Seo Joon & Choi Woo Sik are both attractive, what will she do?

1. [+2122, -44] The hospital confession was the best ㅜㅜ It was okay even though he is the second lead

2. [+1841, -25] They are creating a realistic conflict between Joo Man and Seol Hee...Seol Hee's mother and Seol Hee were the best ㅜㅜ

3. [+1167, -45] Park Seo Joon's sincerity ㅋㅋ He made my heart flutters...It will be the project of his life ㅠㅠ

4. [+953, -25] Now confess, Dong Man-ah ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+749, -20] It's very fun

6. [+448, -12] In reality, a man with Woo Shik's character will be chosen 99%

7. [+408, -16] Isn't Moo Bin better as a boyfriend?

8. [+332, -7] Following Park Seo Joon around 'oppa, oppa'...Someone should blow a high kick at her!

9. [+338, -12] Park Seo Joon is Park Seo Joon but Choi Woo Sik is also cute and charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+325, -9] I hope Choi Woo Sik comes out more ㅠ

cre: http://netizendrama.blogspot.com/2017/06/spoilers-fight-for-my-way-ep06-rating.html

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

AR starts and says "Jagiya, it's not what you think."

OMG, I thought I was hearing it wrong... I was like, why are you calling him "Jagiya"? You call him Poop-Man! What's this Jagi business? I'm pretty sure she said that, but like... that's so impossible... IS MY HEARING GONE?! I REFUSED to believe what I was hearing, HA. Maybe she just just stuttering, "that... that..." I need to clean my ears.

THEN YOU TELL ME I DIDN'T HEAR WRONGLY. 

giphy.gif

Finally finish episode 6 and I demand more, lol ... don't want to until. Can't I just have the next episode tomorrow. Why did you end it at the good part, Episode 6? :bawling:

I love the 2 couple. Adore Ae Ra and Dong Man and their years of friendship. They stick for each other no matter what and understand each other. (Just remind me so much of In Time with You with Ariel and Bolin). I cannot wait until they come to the realization that their feelings are more. Honestly, when it comes to best friends with a guy, you are usually view as one of the bro (in the guys eyes) and how much I adore that it is slowly changing on episode 6. Dong Man is seeing her more and more as a girl hence when they touches each other, he is becoming more aware. Ae Ra from started seem to be aware that when he touches her, it does affect her and sometime it feels like she is aware the feeling is there but just haven't realize what type of feelings it is. It's going to be exciting once they both realize their feelings (even if it'll hinder their friendship) since I am sure both are afraid to cross that line.

I like Seol-hee and Joo-man relationship as well. I think I am eager for the tension or rough patch that is heading their way in their relationship. Their relationship is like a trajectory to Ae Ra and Dong man which I like very much and shows how their relationship will have roadblock on the way. With Ae Ra and Dong Man (even currently as friends), they're blunt with each other, telling each other how it is whether it result in them bickering or arguing with each other which lacks in Seol-hee and Joo-man relationship that hinder them. I don't blame Joo-man for not telling the workplace his relationship since I don't the reason behind it (it could be a request by Seol-hee) but I definitely understand his frustration in the relationship at times. Feel like (for me in particularly) is that the 3rd party is going to put a test in their relationship for sure HOWEVER the roadblock that is going to hinder their relationship is going to be Seol-hee passiveness. She's a sweet girl but when it involve Joo-man, whether at work, in their relationship, or Joo-man's family - she is very passive and let them walk all over here. Joo-man loves her but it shows from time to time (in my opinion) that he want her to stand up for herself and defend herself. 

All in all, I cannot wait for the roadblock in both couple relationship. But at the end of the day, I want both couple to get happy ending :)

3 hours ago, aunniek said:

My first attempt at making a .gif - be gentle :D

Love it! This was one of my favorite moments of the episode!! When he walked away I just kept thinking how much I hope he sticks to that (because I have a bad feeling she's going to try again!). :unsure:

I just notice something about Kim Ji Won, she's left-handed. And all the dramas that I've seen her, she always play strong type of female characters (i.e. Heirs, DOTS). and in "Fight My Way" her character is a tough chic from the south. From what I read, left-handed people are usually considered dominant type of individuals because they had to learn to deal with things normally design for right handed people.

just my observation :)

anyways, ep 6 - I can't...with the ending :(

DM & AR, such unbeliveable pull and push complex couple:anguished: why this two so wronged about their feeling? Like we know at early eps, Ae ra so proud of him because She "rise him since 6 years old"..lol. Her naturaly insting toward DM is mother/sister a like.for now i have no idea how they start to realize & reveal their excact feeling . Can't wait that's moment come:)

JM&SH, this couple often make me take a deep breath, their love is beyond lovers,  how they treat each other full of respect kind of love bettwen old couple who spend all their live together.neverthless they are Soulmate, but why JM act wishy washy when they are at office? Should he just tell the truth he has someone who he care so much to prevent miss understanding.

Over all i like the progress of story, not really new theme but the writer make fresh and funny story bettwen friendship and hard life, with new approach.

I was just scrolling back through Choi Woo Shik's (MooBin in the drama) Twitter feed, because I don't know much about him and was curious, and I ran across this - looks like he and Park Seo Joon have been friends for a long time, since they starred in a show together in 2012. Must be so fun for them to be starring in such a successful show together! (Also, forgive me if I'm not supposed to post things like this - one of my favorite aspects of watching shows is the chemistry/friendships that develop between the actors so this was such a fun discovery!) 

Here's hoping for even greater ratings next week!!!!

I really liked this episode but why does it start and end in a hospital? These K dramas seem to really like hospitals. Also though KJW is wonderful at crying, do the scriptwriters really need to have her crying in every single episode? My final grouse is how come in this drama the 2 leads are shown kissing other people first instead of each other? Lots of cute moments though like moment they both realized she didn't have a bra on and DM's photoshoot. The secondary characters are interesting too

1)  The coach. How he was so proud that DM landed a punch that broke 2 ribs.

2) Joo Man. At some parts he is so impressive like how he stands up to his family. On the other hand, why can't you just tell that other girl you have someone else?

3) The landlady. She's obviously someone rich and powerful and it looks like she will end up helping our OTP

4) Moo Bin. What an incredibly sweet guy. And to give her a foot massager and flowers like 'how Ahn Jae Hyun won over Ku Hye-Sun.' Then tells her he got the expensive hospital room and wore his lab coat to impress her. He's every mother-in-law's dream

Even the manipulative ex-GF is more annoying than evil.

Loving this series.   

Jagiya?  Replayed that part thrice :)  While close friends call each other that, it will come across to MB as something else.

While MB is  a cute guy, seems (emphasis on seem...) nice,  and is treating her really sweetly,  he has a really long way to go.  Copying AJH and backing up a car like friends say? ....trying to impress much?   But she  isn't on the same level with him because it takes a longer while  to get to know a person.   While he says she can't be close to DM anymore,  he can never beat DM, who is part of Aera's whole being, that she...forgets to wear a bra:tongue:

She is uncomfortable when with MB because, first, she is not being herself with MB,  and second, she does know DM is interested (whether she is denying it or not).     Any girl would instinctively feel it when a close guy friend started reacting differently  when he previously did not mind your old dates/bf.   She did mention DM acting weird (1st date & ramyeon).   She did say, "do you like me?" in this ep, even if  she said that snidely after rude HR afffected her (grrr, that woman).    He tells HR to leave, within earshot or in front of AR, holding her hand.  He is shocked by the kiss in a way that an interested guy does, and what she said immediately after,  DM will pick up. 

Aargh, one week of waiting.  What I hope when DM goes back into the room, is that he gets to do and say what he wants, and that AR either leaves with him or he is staying (isn't that a DM kinda thing?, lol. ). And I hope AR complies and not quarrel in front of MB because she wanted to go home in the first place.  Yes?  

I have been seeing comments saying that Moo Bin is a sweet guy and I have to SMH because it doesn't seem like everyone is watching the same drama as me. Moo Bin may seem like a nice, sweet guy but he is clearly showing signs of problematic behavior. He makes Ae Ra uncomfortable, he has told her who she shouldn't be friends with ( i.e. Dong Man), that she should move out of her apartment because he didn't like her living across from Dong Man and that whole scene in the hospital imo rubbed me the wrong way with him trying to guilt Ae Ra into being greatful due to the "nice things" that he was doing for her. 

P.S. If a man tells you that he didn't even put his own mother in a VIP hospital room when she had surgery but is doing it for you when he has only known you for 20 seconds, this is a red flag imho.

Archived