[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

2 hours ago, skinnerbox said:

A

I didnt hate the intern but lately she had become selfish so I was pretty pleased when Joo-man made clear that he was never going to gate her. Take that, intern! But Joo-man's excuse of why she caught his attention was crazy, why would you get interested in another woman who reminds you of your girlfriend when your gf isn't dead! he had the original Sul-hee! I still can't forgive him..

Sadly but true.. many people face this especially in those who have been married for many2 years.. falling for the younger version of their partner. People change.. someone always want to be reminded of the good old days.. 

Anyway... i still dont want to believe that DM is the Landlady child.. i still hope for she to be aera's mom... kdramagod.. please be fair.. DM have a great mom already.. Aera have none... pity her please 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't blame JM trying to moving up in life.  It would be weird if he doesn't want to.   It is giving him stress and frustration as he does not see himself as moving fast enough to be able to get one of those long-term apartments and get married.  They are both pushing 30.   SH is not on that page, being happy with simple things, so he took that frustration to her.   Now that it is clear to her why, I hope that just in case they get back together,  i would like it if SH let's his ambition be,  and she takes time to care for herself as well.  I would hate for them to fall into the same rut again.  

I also like that the JM-SH angle is like a pocket relatively isolated from the ongoings of the AR- DM-landlady.    It makes watching them a less muddled respite, in a way,  even if I am more invested in AR and DM.  

Expecting the next episode to start way beyond awkward,   but it is going to be good if everything  will be out in the open.  It should.  But I just hope it won't get in the way of the main theme of the drama, 

Creepy PD and PF work for KBC,  as well as that mean interviewer,  but AR  got a call-back, likely because of her spunk and refusal to be cowed, that stood out among the applicants.  I just hope those two don't do anything to thwart her chances.  I think we know that AR would be an excellent RFC announcer, but is that her dream or a stepping stone?   As for AR's concern for the fight vs TS,  now that she knows why DM wants to, or needs to,   she will come to, and support him.    

TS' coach is a decent guy, and TS is such a spoiled jerk, people he put down and shut up using money,  will come ganging up on him in the fight.  I do not expect his coach will leave, but I can hope, right?     Hoping DM's new Brazilian trainor will remain a well-kept secret that scares TS as the man walks in with Coach and DM on the evening of the fight.     Creepy PD is out to disturb DM's focus via a segment that may make him look bad.   As long as he keeps his focus,  he will win over TS to vindicate himself from the past, and that is all that matters.   

1 hour ago, oneandthree said:

Just finished watching episode 13 and omooo that ending! hahaha

Hmmm things get more interesting especially about the landlady's identity. The writernim gave us so many clues yet it is still hard to guess about her. Clues on this episode;

1. Nam Il is in Namil Villa. The real Nam Il is here? as asked by Kwak Si Yang cameo.

2. Ae Ra is familiar with the baby on the photo, was that baby probably living in Seo San?

3. SH's Mom and DM's Mom were quite angry about her coming back and living close to AR-DM.

4. Both Dads were surprised upon landlady's comeback and both asked why she is coming back.

5. The landlady pressed 89** as her pass code. 89 is the birth year of AR and DM. The ** were not shown in the drama.

6. Coach Hwang said he has been there (being heartbroken and all) before.

7. The landlady called both dads "oppa".

8. The breast cancer prevention in the landlady's house.

9. Landlady just underwent LASIK surgery.

10. Rose Photo Studio. (Was she a model?)

11. DM's Mom looked jealous when she asked whether the Dad really looked for DM before.

At first I also disliked that this episode started to shift the focus more to the landlady's secret and a bit put aside about the real premise of the drama (Fantastic Four dreams). However, the way the writer put such an ending (with that backsound) kinda made me relieved as it suggested something funny rather than mellow or angst.

Furthermore, it seems like Fantastic Four dreams are reaching their climax (which is really appropriate as we are near to the ending).

A. AR is going to have a final interview (this is so realistic, she got two interviews at the same time) and she has got to choose between being an anchor or MMA announcer. 

B. DM is going to fight Kim Tak Soo. He got an additional coach. He is going to fight his worst dream of 2007 incident.

C. JM started to realize how precious Seol Hee for him. I think JM - SH will make up soon and plan a marriage. SH is near to her dream as a mom.

By the way, where is Hye Ran??? She has been on hiatus for two episodes. Although I love it that we got free-HR in the latest episodes, yet I am a bit worried that she has been planning something big to attack AR-DM. You know, so far we haven't got any worrying angst for uri OTP. Most dramas with 16 episodes have this scheme in around episode 12-14 and surprisingly, it is our second couple (SH-JM) that underwent this scheme rather than uri main OTP.

I guess there will be so many revelations on tonight's episode. Omoooo I can't wait!!

By the way, congratulations for breaking the rating record! Yeaaay! 12.6% is the highest so far. They really deserve this! :D

and I lost words for AR-DM. These two are so natural!! The epilogue is cute and sweet! Awww.. :wink:

:wink:

absolutely agree with all of your opinion!

I think the JM's dream before is to be richie rich,  then marrying SH, but now, he realize that become Richie Rich its not his main goal without SH. 

Also, i always love how relationship AR and DM growing, from just peck kiss untill deep kiss. 

And the rating... I think they really deserve this!

Just now, aunniek said:

My favorite scene  from ep. 13 (the ending scene with "Holiday" was close) :blush:

I laughed so hard I was having trouble breathing! I swear it was worth watching the whole drama just for the sake of this scene, hahahaha!!!!!! 

Hi All:D,

Glad to read all of your comment about this drama in this thread..after watching ep 13, my random though said if dong man is the real namil. Then he adopted by his father and his mother now..that's why his father a little bit harsh to him because his father loves dong man so much. Hehehehe

Can't wait for the next episode to answer the 'mystery' of all characters but also not want to this drama finish because I'll miss those cutie couple of the year

:) 

Just watched subbed!

Caught up on all the comments and agree with most... so am not going to delve into that hehehe ^_^

I agree that JM and SH have now taken my attention in terms of how the story progresses. Not that DM and AR are getting boring... but then JM-SH's story arc is getting more deep and profound as we see more now as to how they both love each other so much and it's a shame that the relationship has broken down because of their different approach to it. I remember someone saying a while back about how it's the lack of communication between them in terms of what they want that's causing the biggest ruckus here. Having said that though, I still don't condone his behavior with Housefly... because yes, even though we know he got swayed because of how similar Housefly is to when SH was young... he still swayed.

And to be honest I'm getting a bit turned off by AR constantly just shooting DM's dreams down. I am a girl so I get that it's coming from a good place and that she loves him so much that she's worried he might be hurt since she probably saw how TS beat him way back when. But even after DM has tried to explain it numerous of times, from all sorts of direction (he's stronger now, it's his dream to fight him, he wants to redeem himself from that fight)... AR is just not listening, and it's irritating. Especially when DM has been nothing but super supportive in whatever decisions she's made... she's just shutting him down time and time again. 

Anyways... can't wait until tonight to see how it all unfolds... for EVERYONE! And I can't believe we only have 3 ei=pisodes left!!

Some possible theories about The Mysterious-Fairy-God-Mother Landlady Hwang;

1. DM's Real Mom

The possibility is really high given the clues here and there (Nam Il, Nam Il in Namil Villa, finding son, "fighting!", buying the building to train, knowing coach Hwang well, Ae Ra's familiarity with the baby on the photo----- but the baby wasn't era because if it was, Ae Ra must have recognized it right away). So DM is an adopted son and his current mother is actually his stepmother. The landlady abandoned DM when he was little.

2. Ae Ra's Mom

At the beginning episodes, she always concerned about Ae Ra. Ae Ra's Mom's whereabout is also unconfirmed. Furthermore, the 'resemblance' mentioned by KSY cameo is probably referred to Ae Ra whose personality is similar to the landlady's.

3. No one's Mom

She was just a pretty model and good friend among SH's Mom, DM's Mom, DM's Dad, AR's Dad, and Coach Hwang. Because she was pretty, everyone liked her, so DM's Mom was a bit jealous to her. Then, due to breast cancer, she went to Japan for medical treatments. Before going to Japan, she kept the kids' photos and considered the kids as her own son and daughters since she just loved them (but she loved Dong Man the most since he was the only boy. She then used "Namil" as DM's nickname).

However, she never told anyone about the real reason of going to Japan. She just said she wanted to pursue her career as a model and wouldn't come back---- She was afraid that the treatment failed and she could die in the end, so she said that----. In Japan, she met Coach Hwang once during the Olympiad period. She underwent a near-death experience and the coach knew that, they probably sat together for a small talk. Then, she was cured from cancer and became a famous figure but she never gave any news to her buddies in Korea. She then changed her name into Kanako Hwang in order not to get noticed by the buddies. She was really famous and becoming a significant figure that she could help Coach Hwang from the 2007 incident (well, as DM's coach, he was slightly involved and it could affect his career for a bit). That's why the coach is really thankful of her.

4. Mom of DM and AR --- Making DM and AR siblings (super makjang)

From the beginning, DM and AR were adopted. She went to Japan and abandoned the kids, so the parents looked really angry about her comeback. She came back and wanted to see how her kids grew up. Therefore, the "We're not siblings" is foreshadowing the reality. In addition, she always insists that these two aren't allowed to sleep together and when they kissed by the beach, she wanted Coach Hwang to shoot the fireworks to them.

Waeee am I making fanfics here??

To be honest, I want it to be the third so FMW won't become a drama with such a birth secret that could affect the real premise of "fighting for the youth dreams". But....

Haisssh I am soooo confused. I won't think anymore. kekekekeke

1 hour ago, joyue_1 said:

And to be honest I'm getting a bit turned off by AR constantly just shooting DM's dreams down. I am a girl so I get that it's coming from a good place and that she loves him so much that she's worried he might be hurt since she probably saw how TS beat him way back when. But even after DM has tried to explain it numerous of times, from all sorts of direction (he's stronger now, it's his dream to fight him, he wants to redeem himself from that fight)... AR is just not listening, and it's irritating. Especially when DM has been nothing but super supportive in whatever decisions she's made... she's just shutting him down.

Yep I do agree with this statement but I hope starting from today's episode, Ae Ra will change her mind and start to trust Dong Man. Ae Ra, please trust Dong Man that he will do his best!!! Jebaaaallll!

I am also sway-ing to the fact that DM is the landlady's son after all that she has done for him.

But then, when the handsome cameo guy mentioned resemblance, I am very sure he was referring to Aera to the landlady who were bickering at that time. 

And also, Cameo guy mentioned that he is interested in Aera (I'm also sure he meant it as an oppa-dongsaeng r/s) ... we don't need anymore love-triangle when we are only 3 episodes away... 

Very Very interesting to see how the mystery will unravel. 

I don't think we can let go of uri fantastic 4 for a long long time ~~ :unsure: We all need a DM in our life dont we! 

i freaking love Aera and Dong Man from the begin their story become even  more interesting to see after they become a couple ..how they are gonna act after all these years of friendship with each other.they seem more open, understading and discuss their concerns without imposing on one another their opinion with possessive and absolutely form just cute bickering
.it seems like Aera has the upper hand but Dong Man knows exactly how to calm her in his way and follow along.i like the fact that they make Aera's character strong that doesn't afraid to speak her mind even if that person is the one she loved for all these years. i want to see them support each other till the end..the writer did such an amazing job with the main couple storyline. A lot people tend to fall in love with their besties in real life but don't know how to act in the end.

that happend to my sister too but she never make the next step and in the end she regret it.

edit:i was thinking that the landlady was Aera's mom but not i think its dong man's:)i can't decide....

I finally watch ep 13!! :)

- Dongman and Aera continues to make me fall in love with them with each episode. I'm loving the pacing of their relationship so far. I know eventually she will trust DM with him fighting jerkTakSu. There's only so many times she can say no to him before she will say yes lol. 

- ITS SO COOL SEEING JULIAN KANG IN THE DRAMA!!!!! And he actually knows about MMA and such so it's like he ain't just there to act. 

- I think this ep did good job on Jooman's part cuz he fully explained why he wanted to earn more and live better than how they are now cuz he thinks Seulhee deserves all of that but she is completely fine with the small things. This is the break up they needed to realize that about each other. Idk whether I want them back together or not but def not any time soon. 

- Seulhee finally spending money on herself!!!! U go gurl! 

- Creepy guy be extra creepy and man........idk what he will do :-/ worried.

- Because Hyeran hasn't shown up for like past 2 eps, I'm so afraid what will happen once she does........what is going on with her? I almost forgot about her lol.

- AND WHAT IS THAT ENDING?!?!?!!!!! I'm jumping back and forth between is landlady AR's mum or DM???????? I tried to peace evidences in my head but I am not sure still. It can't be both cuz I do not think they will turn this into a makjang xD pls no lol

- I like seriously think fakeNamil is related to Aera cuz I thought it was interesting to what he said to AR b4 she head to the interview: "you might have to see me forever" HUH???? what does he mean? Guess we have to wait to find out.

3 hours ago, sofia111 said:

guys can someone tell me the birthday date of dong man?while see the episode it seems to me that  maybe the landlady is using DM birthday date as a passcode.

Someone mentioned oct 29 many pages back.  But she pressed 4 digits so  can't tell.  It never showed anything beyond 89, it panned out.  I guess that because AR and DM were right behind her, she covered it?

58 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Someone mentioned oct 29 many pages back.  But she pressed 4 digits so  can't tell.  It never showed anything beyond 89, it panned out.  I guess that because AR and DM were right behind her, she covered it?

October 17th, I think. It was shown during the fight. 89 ** .... It panned out as a camera trick to make us more curious :D

Archived