ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D – I love you 100times more today than yesterday
R – how can you be so honest?
D – missed this
R – Do you really like me more oday?
D – yes, I like your belly and your arms and your miyukhuk (seaweed) smell. (they cuddle)
R – why are you telling me that I smell like miyukguk

Then they leave and AR is about to go to her place, but she is scare to tell SH about it. DM said it is between women so she has to tell her. AR goes inside like nothing is different and says, wow, it is so hot. SH laughs, she senses what has happened.

SH – you waitied for 20 years and now you had an accident (laughs)

JOOMAN AND DONGMAN
DM comes inside JM’s place and JM is sloppy and sleeping on the floor with a bunch of liquor around.

DM – you cried
JM – I just yawned
DM – I have known you for 10 years but I now SH for 20 years, I am on SH’s side
JM – get out
DM – I don’t want to give her to you, but you are the best among other guys, so go donw there and beg her
JM – to that house? AR is there…

ALL OF THEM ARE EATING TOGETHER AT AR AND SULHEES
They are eating but AR isn’t giving JM eggs and gave him stick chapsticks, not steel. then SH sees something online and wants to know if it is voice fishing. Someone wants to buy her her drinks that she makes like meshil cha. It looks like a lot of people want to drink her drinks. They start talking about how much money she should charge. This part is pretty funny. SH says 70c? and everyone is like – ahhhhhhhhh, don’t sell it— they think it will cost more to mail it.

BAD PD
The ring judge says thank you so much for your cooperation to the bad PD.

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are talking about fighting. They are at the fight and AR is talking to DM before the fight. SHe is in her ring announcer outit and he is in her tshirt and shorts.

SULHEE AND RICH INTERN
I – last week I drank with JM until 11
SH – don’t tell me
I – he told me that he only wants to be with you. If the richest person comes, then he will still be with SH, SH is pretter than Kim Tae Hee and looks like Lee Young-hye.

Flashback about their conversation with a drunk JM.

I – so because of you, he said no all the time.

Another flashback about JM saying no to the rich intern.

I – he told me no, but I thought he was just saying it.
SH – what do you want to tell me.

The intern pulls out a present for her. SH looks at it and it is a cartoon that the intern drew of SH and the intern.

SH – why did you make this?
I – I wanted to make myself feel good. I don’t want to be punished for ruining your life.
SH – are you going somewhere?

Cut to the rich interns going away party. She is going to England. SH starts to cut the meat, but JM took it from her and start to cut it.

Man Intern – Sulhee-nim, when are you going to go there~ next time we should go there together. Its fun to go there together
SH – okay, if I have time
JM – meat meat
man intern – i think I will die if I eat this
JM – just eat it.
MI – of course you have a boyfriend right..
SH – you don’t know, I used to have a boyfriend, but we broke up
JM – waiter, I need more soju!!!!

JM, SH and both interns are at the company dinner.

waiter ahjusshi trips and I think he dropped something hot towards SH and JM just went and blocked it with his entire back.

DM is fighting TS and seems like he's winning.

TS has pinned DM against fence and saying stuff to him.

Cut to AR kissing DM in places where he would get hurt.

And she tells him to not get injured.

DM is bleeding a lot and AR looks worried.

RFC MATCH
Aera goes into the ring and introduces the fighters. Kanako Hwang is there and she is smiling brightly and AR. DOngman come in with his music.

C – DM it is not your last fight, it is your first fight, don’t go to ground
D – it took me 10 years, I will not fight with regrets.
C – (he nods to AR)

namil to Kanako – who is the real namil? DM or AR?

TS comes in with his music.

The fight is about to start!

BACK AT THE COMPANY PARTY
The waitress come out with something and takes the charcoal out, but then someone bumps her and it flies in the air. JM runs and protects AR from the charcoal and gets burned himself.

BACK AT THE FIGHT
They are fighting but it looks like TS knows how to block DM’s signature kick? He kicked DM’s lead leg or something. They have the end of the round and I think the manager told TS to go to the ground or something like that.

The next round and TS is trying to get DM to come to the ground. But DM doesn’t take the bate. TS rpetends like he is rocked to go to the ground. The announcer says TS doesn’t want to fight on the feet and DM doesn’t want to go to the ground. TS is trying really hard to take DM to the ground and they are yelling at each other in the ring about it. TS said DM’s sister sits all the time so he doesn’t like ground. That made DM mad so he takes TS to the ground, and Coach-nim yells NOOOOOOOOOO. WHile going to the ground DM gets head butted by TS! But that is illegal! It was planned by the bad manager. DM has blood pooring out of his head.

FLASHBACK TO THE NIGHT THEY SLEPT TOGETHER
AR kisses everywhere and says he will not get hurt where she kisses him because she is giving him a good talisman. SHe kisses him everywhere, even the forhead and they are super happy. Bu she didn’t kiss his eye.

BACK TO THE PRESENT
DM’s eye is all bloody. It is the only spot she didnt’ kiss. AR says that she can’t stand.

JOOMAN AND SULHEE ON A BUS
JM’s back hurts and they are sitting seperatelty

BACK AT THE FIGHT
The doctor wants to stop the fight but DM is yelling that he can fight. He yells that they shouldn’t stop the fight. He is yelling a lot that they shouldn’t stop it and that he can fight. He is freaking out. They make the fight a draw and he starts crying while he is yelling. He is saying they shouldn’t stop it and he will fight until the end and he is really breaking down in the ring. THe bad PD is there and he is filming it. Kanako Hwang leaves.

NI – umma, are you sad, by the was umma, when I call you umma, you don’t like it anymore. there are a lot of abandoned dogs around, but they were abandoned for one bad reason. COuple abandon their dogs when they have kids.
K – what are you trying to say? don’t touch them
NI – by the way umma, where did you hide the flip phone?

#6  Final - Thanks so much @V!!!!!:heart:

RFC MATCH
Everyone is still there and DM is in the ring and sad. It is a bit of chaos, but then TS passes out! He has some blood from his nose.

DM comes out with a bloody eye and coach yells at him.

C – follow me you jashik, lets go to the hospital.

AR is looking at him but she is piiiiiiiissssed. SHe walks away and then DM grabs her and hugs her.

R – coach said no ground and to tap!!!
D – I’m sorry, I’m not that injured (but he has a huge headache and a ringing in his ears he can’t hear her.)
R – I don’t want to see you getting hit, I can’t….

DM is going really weird and he can’t hear and he is looking at her strangly and hitting his head, it looks like he can’t hear anything. He is freaking out and saying, why are you speaking like that?

D – why don’t you speak up!!! WHY DON’T YOU SPEAK UP!!!! WHY WHY WHY IS EVERYTHING SO QUIET.

Voice over : the world sunk after the storm

EPILOGUE
Warning 15: We have to keep under 15 (younger age people) safe. Se we don’t show that bad scenes. (maybe a joke about AR and DM’s night together)

oh nooooo....

I think DM's injury cause him to be partially deaf... OH NO....!!! His desperation plead when he couldn't hear AR breaks my heart.....

Is this the end of his career? Will he get charged for injuring TS? 

There's only 2 more episodes, how are they gonna wrap everything up???? 

Archived