[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

12 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

I'm now watching last night's episode for the 20 millionth time hahaha... but this time because it's on KBS World right now... and guess what!

They have edited out the ENTIRE MACGYVER SCENE!!!!! Why would they do that?!?! There's nothing even remotely obscene about it!!

So strange!! :wacko:

For the international version,  my guess is avoid a bigger risk of copyright issues.   My two cents.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I rewatched this scene (because I'm just that obsessed with them) and I noticed after Dong Man said "gas gas gas", you can clearly see the pulse in Ae Ra's neck beating so fast. Is it because of the light setting or is she just nervous for that sweet scene? :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

So I rewatched this scene (because I'm just that obsessed with them) and I noticed after Dong Man said "gas gas gas", you can clearly see the pulse in Ae Ra's neck beating so fast. Is it because of the light setting or is she just nervous for that sweet scene? :rolleyes: 

Oh gosh, you're right! My heart would be racing in that situation too...I wonder if it's because she was so completely in character, or if she was just flustered by all the skinship?? Nice catch!! :wink:

1 hour ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

For the international version,  my guess is avoid a bigger risk of copyright issues.   My two cents.

Such a shame... they could've easily inserted another soundtrack for it...

@annie1234
It was so awkward, it went from Owner Ahjumma and Son commenting on the shenanigans on the steps... immediately cut to, DM opening the door for AR. Not even a commercial in between! :wacko:

14 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i am trying to watch ep 12.. but every time SH comes onscreen .. i want to stop watching..

for one, she hasn't even taken an initiative at resolving an apparent threat (which she perceives to be a threat.. while it is not in reality).. if at all it is JM who has taken initiatives.. #times he has asked her to backoff is alone more than SH has whispered/uttered those words, he acknowledged the relationship, fought against his family for ill treating her..

He is not an impolite man.. he is a nice guy...if she doesnt understand JM personality type than i don't know what story she is writing in her mind.. how bad is it that the man can't even explain himself to her.. give her accuracte details because he thinks she will mis understand everything..

And if your dream is to be a mom.. then be a mom.. mother doesn't pick and choose her kids.. a mother knows only to love.. unconditionally... have you see a mother throw tantrums just because someone misbehved.. can't believe it.. and she thinks she is right in all of this..

Seriously, JM go date other girls you deserve it

Oh wow - I find your pov quite refreshing and I thought I was the only one who felt this way after ep 12. I am relieved that SH finally came clean - to herself. Finally! She is taking responsibility for herself. 

It was heartbreaking for me to hear JM say that he's the "bad guy" in their partnership. It seemed with YJ, he can finally be the "good guy". (I'm not condoning his lying to SH but I didn't see it as JM cheating in the truest sense of the word. It seemed to me that it was his last ditch effort to feel like the "good guy".) SH comes off as the martyr girlfriend, aims to please, strives to not do anything wrong, overextends herself -- and I'm not sure it's all well-meaning at times. It can appear as if she does these things to feed her own ego, unknowingly, but it ends up ultimately hurting her and those around her. This is not a post to malign SH and elevate JM. Not at all. It is just what I perceived while watching their scenes together and watching their story unfold. 

I hope that she continues to be honest with herself, take responsibility for herself. 

JM crying - that was sad. Ultimately, he had to come clean too. He was unhappy in their relationship, with our without YJ. I hope JM and SH have a happy ending together - they may have YJ to thank for that ..

Awww - DM and AR.. they are adorable together! Their awkward scenes are executed to perfection - PSJ and KJW are an incredible team! How can they not fall for each other after FFMY :wink:

HR is hardly switching places with AR. That rationale doesn't even make sense. She needs to go abroad and spend all her alimony..

34 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

To be hugged so tight by such a gentle guy who understands you so well and loves you unconditionally, is tall, handsome, with a manly bedroom voice ,  and  a body sculpted like a Greek god as a bonus,  Aera-ya, do you know how lucky you are?  And that the entire female population wants to trade places with you?  Kidding,... I don't know how many times I squee'd and watched the  kisses at the beginning and at the end and all the sweetness in between---- all my free time is this way,  because Monday is so far away! 

6 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

To be hugged so tight by such a gentle guy who understands you so well and loves you unconditionally, tall, handsome, with a manly bedroom voice ,  and  a body sculpted like a Greek god. as a bonus,  Aera-ya, do you know how lucky you are?  And that the entire female population wants to trade places with you?  Kidding,... I squee at that scene, dunno how many times I watched that, the kisses at the beginning and at the end.   More more more for the last 4 eps, I can't have enough of their sweetness. 

Another bonus is, I bet he smell nice and fresh because of all that fabreeze thing. Hahaha. If they need Ae Ra stunt double for those kind of scenes, I VOLUNTEER!!! :blush: 

7 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Another bonus is, I bet he smell nice and fresh because of all that fabreeze thing. Hahaha. If they need Ae Ra stunt double for those kind of scenes, I VOLUNTEER!!! :blush: 

Hahahaha I'm with you on the volunteer train even though I'm petite... but then again, you can't really tell when it's the bed scenes wahahahahaha :w00t:

By the way - I think spraying febreze is such a genius idea. Much better than cologne or any kind of men's perfume hahahaha :wub:
I'm going to make my guy just spray febreze on himself from now on!!!

For this recent episode I really applaud SH to finally said what's been bothering me much lately. I always skip scene between JM and intern since it's really irritating for me. 

JM definitely loves SH, but he is swayed by the intern. He is definitely interested even if just a tiny bit. He is a good man maybe, but that's not a justiable noble act. The intern is clearly said she was in love with him, he just too affraid that he could lose a job. The intern has bigger backup that could make his job position easier. Whether or not he slept with the intern, if I were SH I would do the same as SH. 

Not sure SH really wants to leave JM entirely, but JM need a time to realize how much he loves SH. People tend to lose the spark, the excitement, the electric jolt after few years of a relationship and it's normal. Only then when you lose that person you finally realize it again how much you love your partner. 

I hope a good ending for both and I really hope that JM will not get involved with the intern anylonger, whatsoever. Or i'll go curse him, or Ahn jae Hong too hhahhahaa.

As for Ae Ra and DM, i'm getting a bit bored in the past few episodes and start to love them again after they just cross the friendship line. That announcer girl, I really hate her. 

10 minutes ago, aileens said:

As for Ae Ra and DM, i'm getting a bit bored in the past few episodes and start to love them again after they just cross the friendship line. That announcer girl, I really hate her. 

im not bored but i miss their bickering moment :lol: 

its understood as they are in lovey dovey phase right now :heart:

3 hours ago, lc85 said:

Oh wow - I find your pov quite refreshing and I thought I was the only one who felt this way after ep 12. I am relieved that SH finally came clean - to herself. Finally! She is taking responsibility for herself. 

It was heartbreaking for me to hear JM say that he's the "bad guy" in their partnership. It seemed with YJ, he can finally be the "good guy". (I'm not condoning his lying to SH but I didn't see it as JM cheating in the truest sense of the word. It seemed to me that it was his last ditch effort to feel like the "good guy".) SH comes off as the martyr girlfriend, aims to please, strives to not do anything wrong, overextends herself -- and I'm not sure it's all well-meaning at times. It can appear as if she does these things to feed her own ego, unknowingly, but it ends up ultimately hurting her and those around her. This is not a post to malign SH and elevate JM. Not at all. It is just what I perceived while watching their scenes together and watching their story unfold. 

I hope that she continues to be honest with herself, take responsibility for herself. 

JM crying - that was sad. Ultimately, he had to come clean too. He was unhappy in their relationship, with our without YJ. I hope JM and SH have a happy ending together - they may have YJ to thank for that ..

Awww - DM and AR.. they are adorable together! Their awkward scenes are executed to perfection - PSJ and KJW are an incredible team! How can they not fall for each other after FFMY :wink:

HR is hardly switching places with AR. That rationale doesn't even make sense. She needs to go abroad and spend all her alimony..

I'm with the minority on this!  I feel that SH doesn't speak her mind, then she gives that suffering, wounded look when JM doesn't read her mind. JM has never been interested in the intern.  At every scene where he shows some interest, there is always a flashback to a similar situation with SH.  To me, it shows that he is not seeking the intern but seeking something that has been lost in his relationship with SH. In the past scenes, she appears more animated and confident.  

32 minutes ago, fanofr said:

I'm with the minority on this!  I feel that SH doesn't speak her mind, then she gives that suffering, wounded look when JM doesn't read her mind. JM has never been interested in the intern.  At every scene where he shows some interest, there is always a flashback to a similar situation with SH.  To me, it shows that he is not seeking the intern but seeking something that has been lost in his relationship with SH. In the past scenes, she appears more animated and confident.  

I agree with your opinion regarding JM and SH.....i didn't think JM swayed to intern but he look at the what SH used to be in the past. JM want SH appeare more confident like what she used to be in the past....

I dont if its only me...but i was watching joo man and sul hee scenes repeatedly.. i dont know..but i have developed some sort of respect for sul hee... joo man took her for granted..she is not someone whom u can run back to if you dont have anyone... he wavered for a moment..but many a times i couldnt see his love for her in his eyes..like her does.. their story has reached another level..another mature level that i somehow fell in love woth that story!!! And that intern..she is just a spoiled kid..who is used to get whatever she wanted...this separation is needed...coz joo man need to know sul hee's worth...and sul hee needs to find a dream.. grow up to a strong woman..which she is...she needs to know her own worth.. its like you wont know your eye's worth till u become blind!!!

song-ha-yoon.jpg

Song Ha Yoon Touches Viewers’ Hearts With Emotional Character Change In “Fight My Way”

Song Ha Yoon from “Fight My Way” is making viewers cry with her emotional acting.

The previous episode of the drama highlighted her ability to convey the detailed emotions of her character.

Spoilers

Previously on episode 12, Baek Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon) decided to break up with her boyfriend Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong).

When Joo Man unintentionally stayed a night at Pyo Ye Jin’s (Jang Ye Jin’s) house, Seol Hee told him, “You killed me every second last night. Let’s break up.” With a calm voice and a resigned look, she brought her 6-year relationship to an end. The contrast with her usual cheerful self made viewers’ hearts ache.

She appeared to be fine with the breakup, but when she met with Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), she broke down in tears, saying, “Joo Man cried, he cried so much.”

Some of her most memorable lines were, “Cheating is just cheating. It’s a yes or no question, not a question of how severe it was, and yet I was too foolish,” and, “I’ve done my best for you in every moment, so I have no regrets. It’s all on you to be regretful.”

Did this scene break your heart?

Spoiler

Photo Of “Fight My Way” Actress Pyo Ye Jin Surfaces From Her Flight Attendant Days

reviously, Pyo Ye Jin revealed in an interview that she was able to land this highly coveted position because of her experience with blind dates. She said that one of the questions she was asked during her interview was about her greatest strength, to which she answered, “I’ve always gotten a second date after going on a blind date. People tend to like me.”

However, the actress also revealed that she quit the job after a year and six months because she wanted to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.

Pyo Ye Jin isn’t the only actress with a flight attendant background. Actress Lee Seung Yeon was also a flight attendant for Korean Air for three years before she got into acting.

Source: Soompi

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/34283

VLive new bts :heart: it was bts for their first night together

thanks so much..its so cuteeeee... and i need BTS when they are kissing in ending episode 12. its would be so daebak. This show is really teasing us with the skinhip between PSJ and KJW...kwkwkwkw

Btw my internet connection is really bad! Even i still cant donwload eps 12. And just keep enjoying this forum. So..the bonus kiss in ending episode 12 is including in eps 12 or just exist when we watching live streaming? 

29 minutes ago, arfaizar said:

thanks so much..its so cuteeeee... and i need BTS when they are kissing in ending episode 12. its would be so daebak. This show is really teasing us with the skinhip between PSJ and KJW...kwkwkwkw

Btw my internet connection is really bad! Even i still cant donwload eps 12. And just keep enjoying this forum. So..the bonus kiss in ending episode 12 is including in eps 12 or just exist when we watching live streaming? 

I think for this week, we still have one or two bts videos from kingkong that will be released later. So lets hope they will release bts of ep 12 end kiss scene. 

I've checked some videos available online and none of them include the bonus kiss. Maybe because that scene was aired after the commercial so most people just missed it.

JM obviously had faults which I think was discussed a lot, and I agree regarding his faults.      SH's shining moment in episode 12  was likewise discussed, and I also applauded her for standing tall and finally letting us see  that inner strength and grace under pressure, even if the world she knew just crumbled.

SH's  maternal style and giving nature are strengths,  but her mistake until the break-up:  misplaced good intentions.  In the relationship, JM felt stifled and stunted, he Is a partner and not a son,  an adult her age.  To communicate and enjoy life  with the person she loves and spends her evenings and weekends with, is great..  But to make the world revolve only around him is not, specially when it means she forgot to take care of herself.    There were two instances outside the home,  that were painful to watch----the company bbq dinner where she cooked and hardly ate while  everyone enjoyed, and the clean up and trash sorting in full view of JM's family.   They were all adults, and to gain respect from his already status conscious family, and the boss/co-workers, she should refrain from doing what she did,  by thinking we are all adults here, none of them are kids.  Her instincts made her look subservient and lowly.   I felt so sorry for her life then. 

Whether she gets back with JM or not, I think a hobby and some attention to self,  are in order.   Even our own moms take breaks---gym or salon or  girlfriends,  or even just a hobby of some sort at home, and they come back happier and more centered.   If SH's maternal instincts are on overdrive, volunteer a  few hours  at an orphanage on weekends, or better yet, study,  then shift careers to work at a pre-school or play school.  It is an outlet that will be fulfilling,  and so she does not repeat her past mistakes.  

Just read in Asianwiki that KSY cameo will last until ep. 16. Hmmm this cameo surely has something significant for the finale.

Omooo the new BTS! :heart::heart:

I am wondering why haven't we got any BTS for the kisseu scenes and the motel scene? Is it too good that they keep it for the DVD only? :huh:

Archived