[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Hi, I've been a lurker, and I just wanted to introduce myself now and come out of hiding. :) First let me tell you something about me.I am born on 1980, been a kdrama fan since 2003. I have 3 hallmarks for myself if I really like the drama, first, I lurk at the soompi forum for the episode live recap, second, the moment the raw is up, watch it and third, hit refresh button for the eng-subbed version for the nth time and then watch it.

Of course, FFMW, ticked it all off. :wink:

Thoughts on episode 12, 

* I can't help but really laugh out loud on DMs recurring Febreeze scenes hahaha! AeRa yah, please buy/give him a proper cologne or perfume already.

* SH and JM's scenes killed me. The 6 years is not a joke, what a brave thing SH did. I was rooting for her to break up with JM but I still ache for both of them. Those two is going to need a lot courage and support to pick up the pieces and live again. I hope they'll get a good resolution with only 4 episodes left.

* DM's Dad and DM's scenes are achingly bittersweet. They are alike in so many ways.

* AE and DM, whether they'll take it slow or go fast forward with the intimacy, I'll be cheering them on, so far I like how they are peppering the episodes with kisses from these two.

Lastly, I just had this thought that maybe the Owner is DM's Aunt and maybe just maybe she indirectly cause DM's appa's business to go bankrupt? But who ever she maybe and how she is connected to our OTP, hope they'll reveal it soon. The suspense and mystery is killing me.

Thank you for all the recappers and for everyone here in this thread. Pleased to meet you all. :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSS SEOH HEE!!!! FINALLY!!! I've waited 12 episodes for this. She finally stands up for herself, dumps Joo Man and water-slap that intern. YESS!!! I really like how the drama flashed back to their childhood where Seol Hee came to Ae Ra's house to do her hair every morning. It really shows her kindness and motherly nature since birth. The fact that she continues to work with a smile on her face after the breakup shows her strength as well. It's nice that we finally see her strength after so many frustrating episodes. 

This episode was so heart warming, I teared up several times- ie Ae Ra consoling Seol Hee, Dong Man and his father...

Is the landlord possibly be Ae Ra's mom?? We found out during this episode that she didn't have a mother growing up. Could the landlord be her mom??

I'm so happy Seol Hee finally stood up for herself. Now we just need Ae Ra to land a MC job and Dong Man to beat up that annoying guy!

8 hours ago, aunniek said:

EPILOGUE
Ajumma is on the namill bar area where the stairs are and then she sees omeone coming in and she hides. But the whiskey top fell and that is what appa saw at the namil bar, but then he continues up to the actual namil bar.

Ajumma sees him and says….”Oppa, Hyung-shil oppaya”

I was thinking she dropped the cork on purpose and wanted it to be found.  I don't know why.  Love all the clues--both real and fake--but which is which?  haha!

Delurking to say thank goodness she broke up with DM. It was mind of torturous seeing her being unappreciated. Yet frustrating to see her being static. I am or was not even invested in that couple. But you can't unsee a relationship unravelling in front of you.

I don't even know what I want for SH at present. Except for he to follow her dreams and be happy. Normally I am a rom com person and want happy endings. But in her case, she's not in a place yet to be in a romance. Unlese the right supportive guy comes along. And he doesn't then it is find.

On the other hand, DM wavering even when the temptation isn't that great is kind of scarey. They are not even or have children. People work long hours and drink alcohol post work regularly in Seoul. Not sure if SH should even have him in her future. If that is what the writer wants to potray. Girl should not take him back. At all.

Omo!!! i haven't watching the video. i just read the recap and the clip, and i am so exicted with this episode:

1. AR and SH, their friendship is so sweet

2. SH and her dream to be mother, thats really daebak! 

3. SH has own way to stand! that incredible!

4. DM and appa!!! thats so touching.. and even i just see the clip and read the recap, i can crying easily. 

aanddd..

5. AR and DM!!!!!! oh my God! i love their skinhip. Their kiss just peck kiss, but it so beautiful! and bed scene, is  not a hot bed scene, but is really makes my heart beating so fast! actually, before i am not PSJ fan, and in this drama, i am fall to him. i know they just acting for drama, but their awkward and the chemistry is so amazing!

afterall, i love the title today! i love the linestory of this drama, the writer and all team is so jjang! This drama have give so many contribution to my life, to fight for my way!

But i feel sad that just 4 episode left, it means we just have 2 weeks later to enjoying this drama. I hope FFMW has sequel, and maybe it can be family drama with long episode (about 60 episode) :rolleyes::wub:

and Monday is still a week :blink:

9 minutes ago, sofia111 said:

i am quite sad that we still don't have more clues about Aera's family background.we still have only 4 episodes left..

yes..and the DM's sister.. and how about the PD? and the relation between Owner- DM's Appa- Coach and maybe wiht AR's Omma.. are they have relation as friendship just lik DM and friends? Hmm.. so many things unrevealed! 

50 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Ratings: 

Fight My Way: 11.9% :heart:

My Sassy Girl: 8.0/9.6%

Lookout: 8.0/8.6

http://www.kookje.co.kr/mobile/view.asp?gbn=v&code=0500&key=20170628.99002070133#cb

what else hillarious about this drama is in the 1st episode, the rating just about 5%. And now always above 9%.. :wub:Initially, i come in this drama just because KJW, i really dont know anyone else except KJW. i just saw her in Dots and she looks so cute. But the linestory, and the acting of all actor and ctress makes me hook easily!

10 minutes ago, arfaizar said:

yes..and the DM's sister.. and how about the PD? and the relation between Owner- DM's Appa- Coach and maybe wiht AR's Omma.. are they have relation as friendship just lik DM and friends? Hmm.. so many things unrevealed! 

exactly.i think they spend a way to much time in this episode with this whole break up thing and left all these important things you write out..i hope they don't have to rush the story in next 4 episodes.let's hope the next episodes are about the landlady DM&AR background family stories and both of them finally achieve their dreams.

11 minutes ago, sofia111 said:

i am quite sad that we still don't have more clues about Aera's family background.we still have only 4 episodes left..

I was thinking the same but maybe, in the next episode we can get more of Aera's family background besides, we still need to see how she will become an announcer.

I watch for the fluff but I must say that I enjoyed last night's episode because of so many heart warming moments:

- DM and his dad. Dong Man finally understands his Dad and I am glad that they finally got that father and son moment after 10 long years. I nearly cried while watching in the bus (this is really embarrassing XD)

- Aera's flashback to her and SH's childhood days, I am very touched that SH was her mom in a way while she's growing up, I have now a new understanding of SH's line "I am doing your hair since you're six" because she actually did it for Aera knowing that AR doesn't have a mom to do it for her. Because honestly, I just thought that SH just loves to do her hair just because its fun.

- SH's finally standing up strongly. I am glad that she finally broke up with JM, they needed a break, I do believe that they truly love each so I am still hoping that they can still end up together but they needed some alone time for now specially SH.

- DM and AR's slow progress was just too realistic and I am loving the still awkward moments when they are trying to transition from friends to lovers. The "bed scene" last night was cute! And I love how they love each other and they always call each other punk or jerk, it's cute!

8 minutes ago, arfaizar said:

what else hillarious about this drama is in the 1st episode, the rating just about 5%. And now always above 9%.. :wub:Initially, i come in this drama just because KJW, i really dont know anyone else except KJW. i just saw her in Dots and she looks so cute. But the linestory, and the acting of all actor and ctress makes me hook easily!

the underdog hit it big in the end with hard work!!!

This episode was a roller coaster for me!!

BUT I have to say I'M SO PROUD OF SEOL!! She was so cool and she became so independent and strong!!! WHEN SHE SPLASHED YE JIN WITH THE WATER I WAS SCREAMING I'M SO PROUD OF HER! & Ae Ra and Dong Man are really great friends towards Seol after finding out Joo Man didn't come home last night. They were ready to beat the crap out of Joo Man. #FRIENDSHIPGOALS #TRUEFRIENDS I love how Seol really grew in this episode. From keeping her emotions and thoughts to herself when she firsts at with Ye Jin for coffee to cursing her and saying everything she wanted. Ugh, woman who knows a guy has a girlfriend but tries to get with the guy get on my nerves. KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES AND RESPECT OTHERS RELATIONSHIPS, smh. Joo Man will miss what he had, but it is his fault for being wavered. He couldn't tell the girl off when he had a girlfriend. I'm so proud of Seol Hee and she deserves the best. She is so precious and a precious friend. She is Ae Ra's best friend and also her mom. She is a blessing to Ae Ra, being there for her after what Ae Ra went through. :')

Dong Man & his dad's scene was so touching too.

My OTP is sailing. Ae Ra and Dong Man.

1 hour ago, ava812 . said:

Hi, I've been a lurker, and I just wanted to introduce myself now and come out of hiding.

Welcome to this thread...

Thoughts on episode 12, 

* I can't help but really laugh out loud on DMs recurring Febreeze scenes hahaha! AeRa yah, please buy/give him a proper cologne or perfume already.

Me too :D ha ha.... I guess he never need it before and now he has only Febreeze in his hand  and love the BGM of MacGyver there .. so in a way he did use whatever he has to make it up

* SH and JM's scenes killed me. The 6 years is not a joke, what a brave thing SH did. I was rooting for her to break up with JM but I still ache for both of them. Those two is going to need a lot courage and support to pick up the pieces and live again. I hope they'll get a good resolution with only 4 episodes left.

Yes agree with you... I hope she will be happier , whomever she ends up with later.  She deserved to be happy.

* DM's Dad and DM's scenes are achingly bittersweet. They are alike in so many ways.

Love that they finally resolved their differences and now can support each other openly.  Communication...  (When he came and criticising DM's way of life in the beginning, can't help but see that fathers are the same anywhere.  They wanted the best for their children... but somehow how they communicate it ... can change everything.

* AE and DM, whether they'll take it slow or go fast forward with the intimacy, I'll be cheering them on, so far I like how they are peppering the episodes with kisses from these two.

:blush: Wow... "we" are rained with kisses.. until the end of this drama.  I've lost counting how many... (No need to wait for it anymore ha ha..)

Lastly, I just had this thought that maybe the Owner is DM's Aunt and maybe just maybe she indirectly cause DM's appa's business to go bankrupt? But who ever she maybe and how she is connected to our OTP, hope they'll reveal it soon. The suspense and mystery is killing me.

Love the drama for the mysteries too.. Ha ha...thumbs up for the writer.  When we were thinking that she has something to do with AR only, it seems she's closer to DM.  Can't help also when her son said that, he can see the resemblance... that's why she's staying here ( at that moment I was thinking.. that he meant AR closely resembles the landlady... (the feisty part)...

As for the "mystery plate" - that is right above DM's right?  So that means it is HR's?

What if! Owner Ahjumma is still AR's aunt (specifically her mom's sister)... but she was really good friends with DM's Dad when they were young - their relationship much like how DM and AR's was - where they were so so close and even with mutual affection, but OA was just like AR who always liked DM's dad more... and they just remained good friends and nothing ever manifested romantically.

So she ended up acting just like AR where she just went for various random men she never really loved.

Because if we are talking about resemblance - then OA's energy and feistiness and the do-it-all-attitude and the don't-do-anything-I-wouldn't-do kind of a personality really bears resemblance to AR so much more. She's also the type who would attract people like MB, or in this case, Coach-nim (hahahaha I really see the similarities except for the evilness of MB).

So that's why she would help AR on a personal level - smacking down the department store staff, paying for the presidential suite at the hospital... but with DM, she's rooting for his dreams (because she sees such a resemblance to how his dad was) - buying the gym, cheering him on before the fight. 

Maybe?!?!

12 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

What if! Owner Ahjumma is still AR's aunt (specifically her mom's sister)... but she was really good friends with DM's Dad when they were young - their relationship much like how DM and AR's - where they were so so close and even with mutual affection, but OA was just like AR who always liked DM's dad more... and they just remained good friends and nothing ever manifested romantically.

So she ended acting just like AR where she just went for various random men she never really loved.

Because if we are talking about resemblance - then OA's energy and feistiness and the do-it-all-attitude and the don't-do-anything-I-wouldn't-do kind of a personality really bears resemblance to AR so much more. She's also the type who would attract people like MB, or in this case, Coach-nim (hahahaha I really see the similarities except for the evilness of MB).

So that's why she would help AR on a personal level - smacking down the department store staff, paying for the presidential suite at the hospital... but with DM, she's rooting for his dreams (because she sees such a resemblance to how his dad was) - buying the gym, cheering him on before the fight. 

Maybe?!?!

Love all the what if and maybe ha ha.  The possibilities are endless.  She really knows AR and DM's fathers.  There are possibilities that the three of them were childhood friends. :blush:

1 hour ago, joyue_1 said:

What if! Owner Ahjumma is still AR's aunt (specifically her mom's sister)... but she was really good friends with DM's Dad when they were young - their relationship much like how DM and AR's was - where they were so so close and even with mutual affection, but OA was just like AR who always liked DM's dad more... and they just remained good friends and nothing ever manifested romantically.

So she ended up acting just like AR where she just went for various random men she never really loved.

Maybe?!?!

57 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Love all the what if and maybe ha ha.  The possibilities are endless.  She really knows AR and DM's fathers.  They are possibilities that the three of them were childhood friends. :blush:

Whooooah I love this idea! This theory is interesting and really making sense :D

Things to wrap up in the next four episodes;

1. Landlady's identity

2. Ae Ra's dream

3. DM's match against Tak Su

4. Hye Ran's send off

5. SH-JM's relationship

6. The shady PD

7. Ae Ra's family background

8. AR - DM's happy life

9. Ko siblings reunion

I really hope that these four episodes will address to these issues and solve them well, so we don't have such a rush ending. Each episode can cover at least 2-3 issues I guess:wink:

So far, I am pretty satisfied with the pace and the writings. Let's have faith in our PD and writernim :)

Archived