[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Appa – DM you are not a poor person, I can keep making money for 20 years, you can do what you want to and I will take care of you. You are young, just try and have a life as you wnant!

^^ This is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Kim Tak Soo you better watch out because Dong Man-ie is going to kill you. Hahahahaha

The fire is burning inside of Dong Man...

OMG DM...just told AR he's in love her.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Excuse me whilst I explode in to a billion pieces..

SULHEE AT WORK
She is talking on the phone and trying not to cry. She tells the customer to have a good day and the customer tells her eunnie, you have a good day too! and this makes SH cry even more.

Oh, no, SH meets with the Intern. The Intern is sorry about everything that happened. SH said you can just date him, we are not married. OMG SHE THROWS WATER ON HER. SH is super cool now, she is so calm and telling the intern that she shouldn’t be this way, she should be in her position so she won’t be this way.

SH – JM really loved me. JM is just a little feeling to you, but JM really loved me like crazy, when I was young and pretty like you, we spent all of our time together and JM remembers everything. If you date JM then all those memories will haunt you forever. I really wish that upon you.

She gets up really cooly and walks out. Wow, SH really changed.

APPA AT THE BUSSTOP
Appa is waiting for DM and then DM runs up and gives appa a black bag. Appa gets on the bus and DM waves at him but appa didn’t look at him. Then appa turns and looks at him. Appa opens the bag and inside are cosmetics for his Mom and money for Appa. Appa is super happy. He says, who is he looking after?

DONGMAN AT HIS PLACE
Appa cleaned up DM’s house and DM is wondering how appa could clean it all. Then he sees money, appa left DM the exact amount of money. He told him to buy a new chair because the one he has in all broken. DM saus the same remark Appa said on the bus about not having sense. They are so alike.

SOONDAE TRUCK
Dongman is talking to Coach and he is saying that he has been thinking about the insident 10 years ago and thinking about TS is really making him sick. It really is heavy on him. He can’t wait. He can’t just wait. He wants to do thinks his way. He wants to just kill TS. Lets break free from our time 10 years ago. Lets EXPLODE. Coach is telling him, yes! Lets do it! Lets really take him out!

DM AND AR
Dongman runs and runs and then runs into AR. AR is wondering why he is so excited. DM tells her that he is going to fight TS, it doesn’t matter if he wins or loses, he will just enjoy it. Noone can win over someon who ejoys what they are doing and he is going to enjoy his youth and that is why he ran right to her. He will not grow up. He will be a young immature boy. He wants to reveal what he want to do, so he is going to do it now.

DM – I love you. I really love you. I love you AR. I am going crazy. I really love you they hug)
AR – me too. I also love you you little boy.

They are looking at each other and talking and DM is having a hard time talking and then he yells

DM – I LOVE YOU CHOI AERA. I LOVE YOU!!!

EPILOGUE
Ajumma is on the namill bar area where the stairs are and then she sees omeone coming in and she hides. But the whiskey top fell and that is what appa saw at the namil bar, but then he continues up to the actual namil bar.

Ajumma sees him and says….”Oppa, Hyung-shil oppaya”

PREVIEW
No preview

@msbeatrice81 I am also glad that they did not sleep together. Not because they should take it slow (they have been around each other for years) but because AR was clearly nervous and the fact that he noticed and stopped shows that he truly cares for her. He wants it to be special so to speak.

Gosh, again this show is such a tease!!! How can DM scream that he loves AR and not give her a deep kiss?!? I mean, how can he just kiss her little pecks and then it's the end of the episode!!!

And yet, it was so nice for DM to just go all out. What a manly man :heart:

Ok, I called it before the episode: the landlady is totally DM's mother!!!! I knew it!!!!! Muahahhahhaa

3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@msbeatrice81 I am also glad that they did not sleep together. Not because they should take it slow (they have been around each other for years) but because AR was clearly nervous and the fact that he noticed and stopped shows that he truly cares for her. He wants it to be special so to speak.

Gosh, again this show is such a tease!!! How can DM scream that he loves AR and not give her a deep kiss?!? I mean, how can he just kiss her little pecks and then it's the end of the episode!!!

And yet, it was so nice for DM to just go all out. What a manly man :heart:

Ok, I called it before the episode: the landlady is totally DM's mother!!!! I knew it!!!!! Muahahhahhaa

Oppa can mean brother too, correct?

3 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

Oh my...

This might be even better than her being AR's mom or aunt or something, LOLLLL!!!!!!

I'm still in shock... but yes I totally agree with you!! Hahahahahaha... kudos to writer-nim coz I surely didn't see that coming!!!! 

5 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Oh, no, SH meets with the Intern. The Intern is sorry about everything that happened. SH said you can just date him, we are not married. OMG SHE THROWS WATER ON HER. SH is super cool now, she is so calm and telling the intern that she shouldn’t be this way, she should be in her position so she won’t be this way.

SH – JM really loved me. JM is just a little feeling to you, but JM really loved me like crazy, when I was young and pretty like you, we spent all of our time together and JM remembers everything. If you date JM then all those memories will haunt you forever. I really wish that upon you.

She gets up really cooly and walks out. Wow, SH really changed.

That is really the best revenge EVER. If JM and Housefly really started dating... their relationship is doomed from day one. 

The previous episode they gave us so much DM-AR fluff i'm still wondering how i'm still alive.... and now they gave us angst and heartache and ending with some fluff to numb the pain. Kudos to the writer-nim for a drama that makes us feel all kinds of feels :flushed: 

And as always thank you to the hardworking translators and to everyone posting awesome updates!!! Shouting SARANGHAE, Dong Man style!! :wub:

Archived