[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Thanks for the translation @stroppyse HR needs a reality check even if DM is not in love with AR there is no way he will take her back, she is the one who dumps him and gets married now when things are not working she wants him back what a joke I wish DM put her place more over the landlady to tell her off 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cast and crew pulls all-nighters,  maybe not all the time though.    Both PSJ and KJW looked tired on the 2nd day at Daechon.   The job of actors and their staff,  PD,  and everyone else connected with the drama are hard and there are no fixed hours,  but it is the nature of their work.  It is no small wonder that they take some rest out of the limelight after the drama.   

Thank you for the preview and translation!    PF, bow out and  get a life .   She hates Aera and thus forces her way into DM's life like an obsession.  She's hopeless.  

As for AR, I hope the festival PD uploads her fine job as MC,  it can open doors, I believe.  

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

AR: Why are you moving into the apartment above Dong Man?
DM: We’re dating. We’ve agreed to do that officially. 
HR: Then I’ll take that place. Now since, oppa, you’ve lost your female friend.
AR: Standing there in the center, holding that mike. Doesn’t that look really awesome? 
AR: Where do you apply for a job like that? 
SH: Is it so hard to not change?
JM: How can a person stay the same for six years?
SH: Are we in the middle of breaking up?
AR: Should I come over to your place?
DM: Do you have something else in mind?

So, HR has still not let go of DM, and now she's offering to be DM's female friend as AR's replacement since AR is a girlfriend and not just a friend who is female any more. I'm not sure whether to laugh or be annoyed by her persistence and amazing lack of logic. AR is both a friend and a girlfriend to DM, and there is no room for HR in there. 

SH and JM seem to be breaking up. I guess we mostly agree that this is a good thing for SH, but I'm still sad for her.

AR and DM are so consistently cute. I'm going to enjoy their awkwardness as they figure out how to be a couple. Still, yay that they're officially dating! I assume that nothing will come between them now that they both realize that they want each other. :)

Finally, I guess we'll see the start of AR becoming a ring announcer. Can't wait to see her go after it. She's going to be an amazing fight announcer. 

Thanks so much @stroppyse!  

When the preview first came out I kept re watching the beginning trying to figure out if those were moving boxes in Puke Face's hands and sure enough they are. :angry: But I thought the landlady said she doesn't allow pretty girls at the villa. That coupled with the history of the 3, it will be interesting to see if Puke Face actually gets the place or not.  

So, I guess the only person AR can't stand seeing get hit is DM?  I think she'd make a great ring announcer, very colorful:D

And let the beautiful awkward dating begin!!:wub:  And this look, Omo.............

DDI7yXEVwAAdUn3.jpg

cr: twitter - Haneul_Seojoon_Bogum @Dara_Jiwon 

Now that the relationship is steady, hopefully we can really get into the professional lives of our duo! Have y'all notices that the production luuuuuuvs Dong-man's signature kick? They have shown it several times so I decided to do a breakdown of it. It is in the spoiler!

Spoiler

SIGNATURE KICK
Step 1: Unbalanced Opponent – Roundhouse kick
To set up his kick, he first needs to get his opponent off-balance. This can happen in one of two ways. First his opponent can get himself off-balance through whatever reason. And second, Dong-man can get his opponent off-balance. Dong-man’s favorite weapon to get his opponent off-balance is through using a roundhouse kick to the obliques. Once he does the roundhouse kick to the side, it get his opponent to react and either block the kick or get hit and bend over at the waist. Either way, their balance shifts onto their back foot. As said, this balance shift can happen by the fighter himself, such as if he hops back, as we saw with Dong-man’s début opponent in episode 8.
Fight for my way signature kick

Step 2: Noticing the shift in balance.
Now here is where Dong-man is special. Dong-man is an expert at distance, timing, and in noticing balance shifts. Once he sees that his opponent is off-balance or putting all his weight on his back leg, he capitalizes on it right away. In all of the times we have seen Dong-man in action with his signature kick, they always show him noticing this balance shift in his opponent. I think they might show us this to help us realize what makes Dong-man so special as a fighter. He acts! Once he notices something, he doesn’t wait around to see if his opponent will recover or do something or whatever, he just acts. I think this is why Coach-nim always tells him his brain is not for thinking – it is for doing.

Step 3: Wide stance/Switch stance.
This step happens quick, you need to pay attention to notice it. Once he notices the shift in weight, he immediately moves into his signature 540 kick. The first step in this kick is a wide stance with his left foot forward and his right foot back. When he is in that position, he quickly shifts his weight and moves right into the next step.

Step 4: Back foot pivot.
Step 4 is a pivot of his back foot to set up his spin. This part is important because it is the start of the torque that will give his kick all of it’s power. It is also a step that the production shows us time and time again. They basically scream it at us. LOOK AT THE BACK FOOT PIVOT.

Step 5: Bending his knee and spinning into the 540.
Step 5 he immediately torques his entire body into the 540 spin and fully commits to it. His attention is always present and when he turns his head around he sees his target, his opponent’s head.

Step 6: Landing his kick.
He flies through the 540 and lands the kick flush onto his opponents face, knocking them out. This is also showing us Dong-man’s ability in gauging distance. Too close and his kick won’t have the impact to knock out his opponent. Too far away and his foot might just sail by his opponents face or just graze it. Both aren’t good, he is looking for the knockout sweet spot and he is the best in the world at this one thing.

Step 7: Spinning back to attention.
This part is more a bit of flair. After landing his kick he spins back into attention to see if his opponent is out. They are, of course, because this is the kick that will bring in the dough and make him faaaaamouuuuuus (Oprah voice). Lets see if we see it in episode 11 and 12!

THE SIGNATURE KICK IN ACTION
AGAINST A KIDS GAME
The second time we saw the signature kick in action was in episode 2 right after Dong-man got yelled at by his manager. He saw some kids arguing over getting the last punch of a game and whipped out his kick to shoot them into the bonus round.
Ssam My Way Dong-man spinning kick

IN THE CAGE
We most recently saw the signature kick in episode 7 when Dong-man finally got into the cage. His opponent – non other than his annoying gym mate who has beaten on Dong-man for weeks. But Dong-man notices the fighters weight shift and immediately pulls out his kick from what feels like nowhere. The crowd is stunned.
Ssam My Way Dong-man kick

AGAINST TAKSU
And probably the most dramatic time we have seen the signature kick was against Tak-su after the MMA date with Coach-nim. Dong-man was waiting outside for Coach-nim, but Coach-nim was taking forever to leave. Lo-and-behold, out walks Tak-su. Of course Tak-su starts talking all kinds of trash to Dong-man, but when he mentions Dong-man’s sister – well, that was crossing the line. Dong-man kicks Tak-su with a roundhouse kick and then immediately spins into his signature kick, knocking Tak-su out in front of all the MMA reporters. The video goes viral.
Ssam my way dong-man spinning kick

And A Video of the Kick

My take is that HY still need in the episode to disturb DM n AR... Just like how it was before between DM n HR before.... Butits not gonna happen to DR N AR bcuz DM real love is AR.. All this while just like HR says DM is confuse before and cannot sees it as what a lack of senses DM sometimes is.... 

And for me relationships from friends to lover more stable bcuz they know each other since ages been together for all the times whether good or bad days... While an ex girlfriend or boyfriend will forever be an EX regardless...... 

As for SH n JM its hard to say cuz they potray exactly just what a normal young couple nowadays... Its either they go their own ways and break up(which is not the best option either) or change in the ways how to communicate and for SH to have a bit of confidence in herself and be more loving to herself....

What the... Puke Face is officially off her rocker. 

I mean, she wasn't all that right up there in the first place but I'm just... stunned. Gurl, how low are you going to go? Why not find another "Oppa"?

And SeolHee and JooMan... well, that had to happen. I'm not sure if they're going to break up or fix themselves while still together, but I just want them to have a big fight, hash it all out - what their dreams, their aspirations, their frustrations and what they're trying to do now and what they hate about each other - I just want them to lash out and spit it all out. Because they're a couple with a communication problem right now. Whether it breaks or stays together, that volcano eruption needs to happen or they're both going to have heart burn.

I'm just super stoke to see AR n DM being awkwardly cute after officially dating that HR moving upstairs is barely a flick of breeze to my ship.

She can be the clingy best female friend for life but she will NEVER be DM's last love cuz that spot belongs to AR.

And SH ya....I wish you'd break up with the superbly ungrateful JM and build up a strong self confidence slowly.

This is gonna sound super evil but i hope SH would hit rock bottom -> realisation for revenge activated -> makeover added with confidence -> casually date numerous drop dead gorgeous guy -> JM can beg all he wants for his sorry a$$ but it ain't gonna work for quite a LONGGGGGGG time.

please writer nim,make this work...hehehe

Can someone kimchi slap Pukeface in the face?

I am so annoyed with her that I have to start referencing her as Pukeface too.

URGH!! Landlady Hwang wouldn't have agreed to let her live in Namil Village

OMG. What's it gonna take for Hye Ran to go away?? Like, to another planet?? The dating news doesn't phase her, so does Ae Ra have to pop out Dong Man's babies for it to happen? Or is she gonna offer to be their nanny?? I CAN'T. Please send her off already, writers!

I'm living for Ae Ra and Dong Man's flirty bedroom eyes though. Can the show just be an hour of them awkwardly dating? :D

(Also, hi, longtime lurker, first time poster in this thread lol.)

On 6/21/2017 at 6:52 AM, V said:

Here is the BeeJee song that played right before Appa whopped Dong-man's a@@. They also had a FIN.KL song and the Esmeralda song from episode 9. I love the music they pick.

Thanks for the info about the FIN.KL song.  I was looking for it and wondering what it was.  My Shazam app messed up and told me it was a Sech Kies song, which I knew was wrong since it's clearly sung by girls.  For anyone else who liked the song, it's called "Ruby."

2 hours ago, Mindy said:

Can someone kimchi slap Pukeface in the face?

I am so annoyed with her that I have to start referencing her as Pukeface too.

URGH!! Landlady Hwang wouldn't have agreed to let her live in Namil Village

Wouldn't it be great if DM & ARE went to the restaurant to flaunt their relationship, PF shows up and kimchi momma runs her out in support of them?!:tongue:

Hey guys :) I've been a silent lurker here for quite sometimes. I've been addicted to this drama ever since I decided to binge-watch the first 8 episodes. Now I regretted it so bad because waiting for Mon/Tue every week is so torturing :bawling: 

I just want to share this video to get us through this Sunday. How can they be so cute on/off camera?!?!

Archived