[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bissu

^ I wonder why there is a blue star on the pink side? Is it symbolizing they've become one :dizzy:

If they really slept together then holy richard simmons this is going to get complicated! 

6 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

CRAZY, THEY ARE CRAZY, 

I AM CRAZY

OMG, WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Puke-face better not be heading down to DaeJeon. I am not ready for that. But Awesome landlady is hilariously pissed. Why, lady, why?)

I'm pretty sure she is.  Will you have any time to do translations today?  

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

Hide contents

LzJvqi8.gif

Hide contents

9HktL2G.gif

mTujbDq.gif

Thank'u fir the gif cinggu.. 

Ouch... Huahhahahhaha.. Oh couchnim you're soo funny and warm at the same time.. Hahahahhaa.. He feel so proud to DM and grateful at same time and that makes him cry.. Auuu.. How sweet their bromance.. 

And AR.. Little finger, she full of aegyo.. Sweetie AR.. Heart pyung2.. ^^

2 minutes ago, Bissu said:

^ I wonder why there is a blue star on the pink side? Is it symbolizing they've become one :dizzy:

If they really slept together then holy richard simmons this is going to get complicated! 

2 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Notice how Dong-Man's star is on Ae-Ra's side.  Hopefully hers will be on his tomorrow because he's a goner!!!:wub:

Wow, you guys are great! I saw only 4 stars and did not notice the colour.  :blush:  What an excited night / day for us...

Hello chingus!

This show is a tease... did they actually sleep together, as in had sex? I don't think so but it is a bit ambiguous. We did not see anything!!! Why?!?

I am more convinced that AR is her mother, or at least connected to AR in some way. We saw today that she indeed is concerned about AR in particular.

Thank you @V, @aunniek,  screencappers @athena22, @jeonghyang  and all who commented.  You made my whole day wait so worthwhile.  i laughed hard  that he was holding Aera's hand and here comes coach holding DM's other hand.     I was screaming inside that he gave her a ring, and an audible  scream that they were on the same bed!!!  What actually happened?  Diid they?  Didn't they?   (Hmmm, Lol.). Cannot wait to watch subs tomorrow.  

@aunniek thank you for the detailed recap. I was chuckling along to the red ears and him being turned on.

Then reached the last lot of recap. Totally shocked. I don't know what I was expecting but did not expect this. I didn't even hope for a confession from DM.

4 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Hello chingus!

This show is a tease... did they actually sleep together, as in had sex? I don't think so but it is a bit ambiguous. We did not see anything!!! Why?!?

I am more convinced that AR is her mother, or at least connected to AR in some way. We saw today that she indeed is concerned about AR in particular.

I agree with everything you said @carolinedl.  Tomorrow's episode will probably start out showing us what really happened.............but I just love them together so much!!!  It seems like DM is all ready to commit, but AR is hesitant.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY21g2QCdss

DongMan: Tsk. You've totally become a woman huh, a strong woman huh, strong woman.

DongMan: Yah.

AeRa: Why?

DongMan: But, you, why are you holding (my) hands like this?

AeRa: What...

DongMan: Because you're nervous/fluttery? Did you get the flutters?

AeRa: Ah, why do you keep asking...

DongMan: Ah, no, because it seems like you're not the only one being weird. I'm weird too.

AeRa: What?

DongMan: Even from so far away, you were the only one I see and... you keep looking pretty (to me)... Just with you... (I) just push (you) around...[something something butt...]

AeRa: YAH! Why are you looking at people (me) like that?

DongMan: When (I) hold (your) hands, it feels like skinship and...

AeRa: What?

DongMan: When you stare at (me) like that...

AeRa: Stare at (you) what...

DongMan: Sometimes I think of kissing (you) [giving you a peck].

AeRa: Eo, this, what, so truthfully... You should just think about that yourself!

DongMan: Why, is it the same for you? Do you think the same way?

AeRa: Ai, it should be thought/kept inside, kept inside...!

PPPPFFFFTTTT, COACH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Lightbulb...

@aunniek: Yes, today, yes.

2 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

@aunniek thank you for the detailed recap. I was chuckling along to the red ears and him being turned on.

Then reached the last lot of recap. Totally shocked. I don't know what I was expecting but did not expect this. I didn't even hope for a confession from DM.

I just do the posting, @V does all the hard work doing the actual recap.  But thank you anyway :)

1 hour ago, aunniek said:

Update #2

DONGMAN WITH HIS FRIEND
They are talking about a possible rookie show? It looks like the sunbae is contacting DM because of Ae-ra.

Somehow DM got a lot of money. Mybe it is his money for getting paid? Oh, yes it is! He got a lot money for his fight and he is super happy. he calls his Mom.

DM – Mom it is your first son! I sent you some money!
Mom – do you need money?
DM – no I sent some money to you! I made money doing what I want to do and it is daebak! I am going to be great from now on! rust your son!

Mom – (to her friends) my son is doing well, he sent me some money
friends – (they are making something, some kind of food) you hung up on him, how did he say all of that to you?

Dong-man is buying shoes and wants to know if she can ship it to an address. He is sending it to his sister, it looks like her bought his sister some sneakers and wants to mail them to her from the store.

SULHEE AND JOOMAN
Secret date in the staircase. They are kissing and intern has walked up on them, but she doesn’t know it is JM and SH. SHe is trying to see wht i going on, but JM and SH ran off. They seperated and JM busted out of the staircase. He is all out of breath and his coworkers are all like, why are you breathing hard? Did you run up the flights? Why are your lips all glossy? Did you————eat something?

DONGMAN AND COACH AT SUNDAE
Coach is making soondae and DM is talking to him. They are talking about soondae and ajummas and making money. It looks like Coach wants DM to hve a side job as a performer to make money. He can perform and practice at the same time. A halmoni ran to the cart, she wants his soondae and gave him a lot of money as a tip. Coach is a noona killer.

NAMIL BAR WITH HAMOCK
All four of them are together and they are putting up a hammock. SH has a big stuffed animal. AR said it is hard to throw that away, you have to cut it up to throw it away. DM is giving everyone their gifts. JM got some big gift on his phone.

SH – where is AR’s gift?
DM – the hammock
AR – I want my own gift!!!! she hits him

They are all leaving and JM wants to hang out with everyone, but AR and JM want to sneak out. It looks like SH senses something and is telling them to just go back. SH is looking out the window at them. SH told JM to quit gaming and he said, I’m leaving.

AERA AND DONGMAN
they are outside and AR wants to know if he has her gift hidden somwhere. He has a gift hidden in his jacket. It is in a little box. Its a gold ring!!! She takes it out, it looks like she likes it. She says it’s all yellow. He said it is real gold, 100% gold. Real gold can be money so you can sell it. They are standing apart from each other.

DM – you supported me a lot and helped me see my dreams. You helped me a lot so gold can be money (it is like he is repaying her). Gold is the best.
AR – I can’t just wear this or sell it right away. Why did you buy a ring!! You made me scared.

AR is hessitating puttin git on and DM is looking at the city. This scene is a little awkward yet cute.

Uwaaa... The gold ring it's mean everything.. DM just too shy soo he said.. Yeah.. It's 100% gild so U can use this and sell it.. Real gold can be money.. Hiahahhahahhahahhaa.. They have friends zone for longtime so it's little hard to change to romantic atmosphere... Hahahhahaha... 

And it always funny for SH dan JM.. I always laughed hard when the manager looked at JM and say "Why are your lips all glossy? Did you————eat something?" hahahhahahahhahahhhha... First time he only guest it but it going a habit and think.. Ou.. He must being eat something oily food.. Hahahhahaha... 

Before this clip, it was the scene of AeRa stepping up to be MC but someone had yelled and asked where "Hong SeRi" is (I think it was Hong SeRi. Anyway, that person expected a famous MC.) and AeRa toally sassily said:"Hong SeRi comes out on TV often, so you can see her whenever you turn your TV on. But, me, I don't come out on TV so you can only see me here." HAH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UW8v8oJUzE

AeRa: "No matter where she goes, she doesn't sing. My singing, even if you paid, you can't hear it."

AeRa: "More expensive than Hong SeRi, Choi AeRa, Jungnam's daughter, Jungnam's descendant the pearl, ChungCheon's shining hot SeoSan's Kim WanSun's The Pierrot is Smiling At Us... the song that she sang, I will sing it.

*Singing*

AeRa: "Mothers and Fathers who are nearby, come join!"

Director: Waaah.

DongMan: "That girl, she, as long as she has a mike in her hands, the game's over."

Passerby: "What the- That must be Hong SeRi!"

Passerby2: "Heol" [HA!]

AeRa: "Mother! ~Even if (you) are not cool it's fine~ Father! ~Even if you don't have the best body, it's fine~"

*singing*

AeRa: "Everyone, was today fun?!"

Director: "Ah, that lady, she's affiliated, right?"

Coach: "Eh, with our group, that ddorai... I mean, if the group and that MC came as a set will you give more money?"

I'm sorry to suddenly intrude, but I was watching livestream and he confessed he wants to kiss her? He gave her a gold ring?? They SLEPT together!?? If tomorrow they'll still insist they're best friends I'm flying to Korea.

Also, I thought there were two people rushing by car towards that Motel, the *Oppaa*obessive-exgirlfriend and AR's dad. I thought it was him because of baby AR's photo hanging in the car? Did I see it wrong?? 

Thanks to @V for the detailed recap, you're the best!!! 

5 minutes ago, AshleyChia said:

I've also noticed the additional blue star on AR side.... what does that mean...? Hmmm someone said that they became one (lol meaning they had sex) omggggg I need to know what happenes!! 

Yeah, I can't figure out if it means DM now likes AR or the other way around....................

45 minutes ago, aunniek said:

Final Recap, thanks so much for all your hard work @V

People keep showing up, it is going late into the night. It is starting to get crowded and people are starting to have a really good time. The taekwondo people are performing the sidelines. The producer wantst to know id AR has an agent. The C said, is he brings her with them everywhere, will they make a lot of money?

AR is talking to her Appa and Appa wants to come see her. AR is telling AR that he will pay all Appa’s bills and everything and take care of him and everything. Appa is really touched. He hangs up and Appa starts to talk to his friends about how great his daughter is. he is telling them her birth dream. A dragon went into the sky when AR was born! she is the greatest! The friends are all like, huh, this again? But they are happy because they get free drinks

AT THE PART BEACH
DM and AR and everyone are eating. They are happy. AR is looking at all the photos on SNS and is talking to DM about it. DM says she is addicted to SNS and AR said people are putting up photos and she wants to put up photos too. She feels really good. Everyone is saying there MC was really great and is really happy now. AR is saying, Okay, let’s drink! Drink! Drink! Drinking wave! AR is saying that the guy on the end didn’t do the wave and starts to do her Aegyo to him. The young fighter said he is 3 years younger than her. The coach starts drinking straight from the bottle. Everyone thinks she is crazy, but DM says she looks cute. Coach said to take AR away because she is acting crazy, but she wants to drink more.

AERA AND DONGMAN
He took her away and they are walking. DM want to know how Aera learned all her Aegyo and how she learned the one-shot song and how is she so cute, huh, what did I say? AR – you said I am cute.

They are going to a motel together!!!! There is only one room left. They look sooooo awkward. The ajumma opens the window and says they have a lot of rooms, she was just thinking about what floor they should have. She gave them two rooms.
DM – aren’t you scared?
AR – why, should we sleep together?
DM – you are sooo
AR – just sleep sleep, dirty old man…devil

They go into their seperate rooms. AR took a shower and is thinking about something. She feels like someone is looking at her. Is there a camera around? She is looking for a camera. She sees a cockroach and starts screeming and cursing. SHe i trying to kill it. Die Die Die Die! it is still alive. SHe covers it and it wondering what he hould do. DM came and AR thinks she will be rescuied but he just hides under the bed ROch Rocah roach rocah!!!! roach!!! he runs and screams and is scared of the cockroach. She says there is another one next to him.

They are all better and DM is on the bed. They are talking about DM sleeping on the floor or next to her. They said they shared their bed before. It is the same as always. DM says, now? She saysyeah, it is the same. They are both on the bed and AR wants to watch TV. DM says don’t turn on the TV, it will make it weird. DM flips toward her and is looking onhis phone. SHe said to turn around. He said his ear hurts so he has to be that way. SHe is concerned and is touching it. DM looks like he is getting turned on and is telling her to stop touching his ears. They are super hot, is it inflammed? He is saying it isn’t hot because it is hurting, but because….

DM – did you recently do something? You slook differently. Did you put filler
AR – I don’t have money to do that
DM – I’m not going to my room, I don’t like cockroaches
AR – want to drink somemore
DM – maybe they have delivery
AR – you know this well, have you beed to motels a lot
DM – this is the first time

NAMIL APARTMENTS
HR is knocking and ringing A and DM’s door. The ajumma comes up the stairs and is angry that they are sleeping together. Ajumma has Ae-ra’s younger photo! She is driving to the beach! AR’s phone is going off. AR is asleep and woke up. DM is sleeping next to her. MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH NAKED???? They woke up and she hit him over the head!!! On the hotel it says “We made an accident”

EPILOGUE
They are sleeping and cuddling together.

PREVIEW
No preview

Ohhh... MY GOD.... 

Out of word... 

And no preview.. Arrrggghhhtttt.... 

Archived