[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

FightMyWay03-00297.jpg&key=5ec654b3dad59

Finally find drama worthy to wait:)

Foursome freindship is akward and remarkable..lol. Even their love line seem clingy yet envyable, hope  the story progress more week more good because the mine  actor nile it their character very well. "fight for my way " succses, can't wait next episode.

Faighting.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished ep 4! I was absolutely squealing by the end; that epilogue was too cute, and I can't wait to see how the meaning of "Do you want to come over and eat ramyun?" changes as time goes on and they realize their true feelings.

Just a side note, but am I the only one who was a bit annoyed that Dong Man's ex got the first kiss with PSJ in this drama? I have to admit I had an insane-fangirl "get your hands off my man" moment when she launched herself at him. Good thing Ae Ra is on the warpath now!! I hope she takes her down in epic fashion!! :tongue:

I'm kind of bummed that the rating wen't down but at least we are still in double digits!  Keep Fighting!:thumbsup:

My thoughts on today's episode: 

• Dong Man's backstory again brought tears to my eyes.  He really felt he was doing the right thing but his sacrifice devastated him. PSJ really did a great job during that whole incident backstory.  And how adorable is his dongsaeng?!:wub:
  • Coach is boss for always having Dong Man's back!:glasses:
  • Kim Tak-Su is a total richard simmons and I can't wait until Dong Man shows him up!  
  • Both guys are just clueless about women!  I really don't think Joo Man realizes the intern has a crush on him, plus he doesn't see the effect it has on Seol Hee when he's nice to her (head slap). And we all know Dong Man's own brand ignorance :D
  • Moo Bin was over the top, like Ae Ra mentioned, like a stalker.  And his desperation to keep Dong Man away from her only made his situation worse.  I loved that when Dong Man pulled Ae Ra's chair over towards him, she didn't move it back.:grin:
  • The ex, who I already didn't like, I now despise seeing their history and her arrogance. Loved how Seol Hee started yelling for Ae Ra the minute she saw that the ex was going to ring Dong Man's doorbell. All three of his friends watching his back and openly saying they will stand in her way was daebak.  :star::star::star:
  • And finally, the different definitions of "do you want some ramyeon" between friends and lovers. :lol:

Favorite Lines: 

DM: If you're going to copy my move, do it properly!

AR: Even if your pet dog gets hit, you'd be furious.

DM: Why that...She used to look like Chewbacca.

AR: Hye Ran was like poison to Dong Man, and we wanted to feed her poison!:naughty:

Hi y'all! We are gearing up to do a Park Seo Joon week over on Bah+Doo in the next couple weeks. Does anyone have any magazine interviews they want translated? We found interviews from several magazines so far (Grazia, Arena, Elle, etc), but we are missing his interviews from High Cut (most places have photos, but no interviews). We know there are probably some others floating around as well.

Let us know! We are going to try and post one interview every day for one week. This will take some time and planning though, so if you do have a magazine interview or something similar then let us know!

Note: No video translations right now because those can take fooooreeeeevah. But we might do another PSJ week later and focus on videos.

We want to do this in two weeks so get your stuff to us asap if you want it covered! We make no promises to cover everything, but we will try!

Oh! I wanted to add that we plan on doing a week for all the characters in Fight for My Way, so if you have any Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, and/or Song Ha Yoon interviews you want translated, hit us up with those as well!

My favorite scene in episode 4 was when DM and Ae Ra both were tossing around in their bed, not being able to fall asleep! Lmao I cried when DM said she used to remind him of chewbecca, now he's conflicted as to when she started looking like a woman to him. It's so obvious that they like one another, but DM is quickly starting to realize that he's in love with Ae Ra. While Ae Ra is just in denial and trying to keep her space from him, because she knows that if she lets her guard down even once, she'll have to admit to herself that she sees him more than just a friend. Lol anyways I can't wait for Monday to come pls come faster. Park seo joon is such an amazing actor and is so precious! HE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS

3 hours ago, aunniek said:

I'm kind of bummed that the rating wen't down but at least we are still in double digits!  Keep Fighting!:thumbsup:

My thoughts on today's episode: 

• Dong Man's backstory again brought tears to my eyes.  He really felt he was doing the right thing but his sacrifice devastated him. PSJ really did a great job during that whole incident backstory.  And how adorable is his dongsaeng?!:wub:
  • Coach is boss for always having Dong Man's back!:glasses:
  • Kim Tak-Su is a total richard simmons and I can't wait until Dong Man shows him up!  
  • Both guys are just clueless about women!  I really don't think Joo Man realizes the intern has a crush on him, plus he doesn't see the effect it has on Seol Hee when he's nice to her (head slap). And we all know Dong Man's own brand ignorance :D
  • Moo Bin was over the top, like Ae Ra mentioned, like a stalker.  And his desperation to keep Dong Man away from her only made his situation worse.  I loved that when Dong Man pulled Ae Ra's chair over towards him, she didn't move it back.:grin:
  • The ex, who I already didn't like, I now despise seeing their history and her arrogance. Loved how Seol Hee started yelling for Ae Ra the minute she saw that the ex was going to ring Dong Man's doorbell. All three of his friends watching his back and openly saying they will stand in her way was daebak.  :star::star::star:
  • And finally, the different definitions of "do you want some ramyeon" between friends and lovers. :lol:

Favorite Lines: 

DM: If you're going to copy my move, do it properly!

AR: Even if your pet dog gets hit, you'd be furious.

DM: Why that...She used to look like Chewbacca.

AR: Hye Ran was like poison to Dong Man, and we wanted to feed her poison!:naughty:

hell yeah those were the golden adorable moments . i lost it when i saw the Chewbacca scene hahaha

episode 3 really hit home for me.

I'm currently dealing with a similar situation regarding my work life. and when Aera broke down to Dongman about the announcing job, I definitely felt the same reaction as her. I think the title "Fight for My Way" befits the storyline, and that regardless of unfairness in the workplace (or life for that matter), WE (with good intentions) as individual have the right to fight for our goals and opportunities available out there. the drama showcased what goes on behind the job process selection, and it's not always a fair assessment when it comes to work candidates.

these issues happens in real life...unfortunately.

on a side note; Aera faking to throw the cup of water on Dongman's ex had me laughing so hard! 

I dunno if anyone mentioned this before but I got this feeling the "Do you want to have ramyeon" line is going to used in a different context when we get further into the drama between Dongman and Aera. I kept hearing this in ep 4 that this idea just popped into my mind. Haha~

1 hour ago, sharsharphee said:

I dunno if anyone mentioned this before but I got this feeling the "Do you want to have ramyeon" line is going to used in a different context when we get further into the drama between Dongman and Aera. I kept hearing this in ep 4 that this idea just popped into my mind. Haha~

That would be fun!  :)  I can't wait until DM meets richard simmons in the pentagon and knocks him out with his spin kick.  In the synopsis, is states that AR will become an MMA announcer.  I so hope that if the other announcer suggests that DM used richard simmons move on him that AR corrects them and tells that it really is DM's move:naughty::glasses:

5 hours ago, LadyIgraine said:

episode 3 really hit home for me.

I'm currently dealing with a similar situation regarding my work life. and when Aera broke down to Dongman about the announcing job, I definitely felt the same reaction as her. I think the title "Fight for My Way" befits the storyline, and that regardless of unfairness in the workplace (or life for that matter), WE (with good intentions) as individual have the right to fight for our goals and opportunities available out there. the drama showcased what goes on behind the job process selection, and it's not always a fair assessment when it comes to work candidates.

these issues happens in real life...unfortunately.

on a side note; Aera faking to throw the cup of water on Dongman's ex had me laughing so hard! 

Hope that things work out for you soon!! And you are so right, these situations happen, they just aren't tropes in KDramaland. :confused:  And :heart: you're side note!!!  AR is such a superstar!!:star:

5 hours ago, melaniexo said:

My favorite scene in episode 4 was when DM and Ae Ra both were tossing around in their bed, not being able to fall asleep! Lmao I cried when DM said she used to remind him of chewbecca, now he's conflicted as to when she started looking like a woman to him. It's so obvious that they like one another, but DM is quickly starting to realize that he's in love with Ae Ra. While Ae Ra is just in denial and trying to keep her space from him, because she knows that if she lets her guard down even once, she'll have to admit to herself that she sees him more than just a friend. Lol anyways I can't wait for Monday to come pls come faster. Park seo joon is such an amazing actor and is so precious! HE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS

DM just feels, his head often doesn't get in the way, sometimes unfortunately. Hence the way he reacted to AR and MB in ep. 4. AR thinks about consequences a great deal more so I think it will take time for her to admit to her REAL feelings.  

I, too, can't wait for Monday and totally agree, that PSJ "must be protected at all costs".  :innocent:

Er-- my understanding of "Would You Like To Have Ramyeon Over At My Place?" is of the Rated-M kind eheheh. Certainly not the PG-version the Drama suggests:tongue:

And it looks like Dongman-Aera are still in denial over their growing feelings for one another, why though? Although I find a jealous Dongman to be very cute:D I'm afraid if should Aera-Dongman get together, their pairing might get...I don't know boring? Not in the least bit interested in Seolhee-Jooman's story at. all. 

Moobin's awesome in that he's very straightforward and tells it like it is. However in the long run, he could be a lil too much to handle LoL:tongue:

Some of the LoL lines in ep. 04:-

Dongman to Aera: "Why are you acting so weird? Are you in a beauty pageant?"

Moobin: "I think it's too soon to come over, it's not very gentlemanly..."

Dongman: "You think so too right?! Was afraid you were a player or something!"

And of course when they both were restless and couldn't sleep... 

She used to look like Chewbacca why does she keep getting prettier?! 

Why are his hands so big?!:blink::lol:

The whole debate on why men and women can't be friends has been debated like, forever. I don't think it's impossible, just that human emotions are complicated and unpredictable. 

[Spoilers] Fight My Way

Spoiler

2017053101002581700187191_20170530103514

Sports Chosun via Naver: There is no male friend like Park Seo Joon 

1. [+2,358, -45] How is he only just a friend? ㅠㅜㅠ But I don't have a male friend like him

2. [+1,693, -55] I wish I had a male friend like Park Seo Joon^^

3. [+1,402, -37] This drama is so much fun but I feel bad for him

4. [+1,275, -37] Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won's chemistry is undeniable ㅠㅠ "we're.. not siblings" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,056, -34] Their chemistry is daebak... fun drama!!!!

6. [+245, -4] I hate to admit it but my heart is fluttering so much over a drama ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+228, -6] I knew it would be #1 in ratings. Keep it up~~

8. [+220, -8] Park Seo Joon singing Buzz song in the shower made me laugh ㅎㅎ Guys totally do that in real life

Spoiler

0000270057_001_20170530231345449.jpg

Screen+Shot+2017-05-30+at+2.54.41+PM.png

Sports Seoul via Naver: 'Fight My Way', Park Seo Joon ♥Kim Ji Won ♥Choi Woo Shik♥ Lee Elijah, love square  begins 

1. [+5,111, -61] Ah I can't stand the ex-girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs she an oppa-bot or something, all she says is 'oppa oppa' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aera is so refreshing!!

2. [+4,139, -91] This drama is so much fun..

3. [+3,782, -130] Why do I like Joo Man and Seol Hee couple so much more?

4. [+3,483, -73] Seo Joon and Woo Shik are so funny here, they were best friends in Shut Up Family ㅋ Song Ha Yoon and Ahn Jae Hong's chemistry as just as good as the main couple.. Never thought Jung Bong could pull off a romance drama ㅋ

5. [+2,236, -69] I felt like punching the ex each time she says "oppa"

6. [+1,094, -49] Am I the only one who likes Choi Woo Shik?

7. [+982, -22] Jungbong and Seol Hee are too realistic.. Seol Hee's beauty is unrealistic

Spoiler

0000739531_001_20170531093027414.jpg

Screen+Shot+2017-05-30+at+7.57.45+PM.png

Xports News via Naver: 'Fight My Way' CP "Park Seo Joon♥ Kim Ji Won care about each other in real life...I'm proud of them"

1. [+1,836, -79] They'd make a pretty couple if they ever date ㅎㅎ Park Seo Joon's good in rom coms

2. [+1,466, -48] Their chemistry is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who ever thought of pairing them together? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,336, -52] I love Fight My Way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Ji Won's likeable and lovelyㅜㅜ She matches with Park Seo Joon

4. [+976, -66] Next thing you know, they're dating

5. [+318, -25] Park Seo Joon's definitely in his element when he's paired with someone around his age group than an actress who's older

6. [+282, -20] Shows like Do Bong Soon or Fight My Way reflect a shift in generations in regards to lead actors... They prove that a drama can be successful even without casting a top star

cre: kkul-jaem

I caught the first few episodes while in Seoul and while we only understood about 30%, me and my roommate are spazzing over how cute DM and AR are. I've watched all episodes with subs now and I'M IN LOVE! :wub: I cried with AR when she lost the announcer job when she was clearly the better one. I cried too when DM threw a match and his Olympic dreams for his sister. I really felt their pain. I love love love their friendship and they are all awesome as individuals. I am so rooting for them to take those steps in pursuing things they are passionate about.  I've never been so excited for Monday to come.

Archived