[Drama 2017] Circle 써클

larus

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Et Voilà !

What do you think about my theory that Woo Jin is the Chairman of Human B !!!

When you watch a drama, you should analyze the characters not .................the actors !

It's not bc Jin Goo plays Woo Jin that Woo Jin is perfect !

I don't didlike Woo Jin but I'm in Bum Gum's side : How do you feel when you know something terrible

and nobody believe you even your own brother ; and people say that you're crazy and blind !

yeah, Bum Gum is blind about the aliens and Woo Jin is blind too....... about thinking of FORGETING system !

Circle just keeps getting more and more and more awesome I just kjdhkdjfhfdkjh

I love how this show moves at such a quick pace without stupid fillers... when characters begin to have a misunderstanding, they settle things really quickly and move on to the things that matter.

Turns out there is much more to Prof Park Donggun than what we have seen this past 5 episodes.  

Ugh answersssss I need answersss and subs also.

I don't think Woojin is the chairman of Human B. I feel like they would have dropped it right at the end of Ep 6 if they are going for that reveal. 

=

Yay to Circle~ it keeps getting more and more awesome feedbacks!

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003551771

Top comment is asking if this show is fun and whether s/he should watch and everyone's begging the OP to watch it. <3

=

Ep 6 also confirms how Minyoung became one of the victims.

After I watched ep5 with subtitle and ep6 with no sub. Here is what i thought

1.Even in ep6 jongyeon thinks woojin might be chairman but in my opinion chairman couldn't be woojin because lee sonpe won't admire him like this and i think lee sonpe is finding woojin either.

2. May be woojin do this project (erase people memory) because of  jongyeon. All of human b will be the people who know about alien jongyeon (?) that's why when ep5 jungyeon said she is the reason why smart earth be like this

I'm so curious after jongyeon knew she is alien what she did next? How she endured to live with her appearance that will never be old.

16 minutes ago, waterfah26 said:

After I watched ep5 with subtitle and ep6 with no sub. Here is what i thought

1.Even in ep6 jongyeon thinks woojin might be chairman but in my opinion chairman couldn't be woojin because lee sonpe won't admire him like this and i think lee sonpe is finding woojin either.

2. May be woojin do this project (erase people memory) because of  jongyeon. All of human b will be the people who know about alien jongyeon (?) that's why when ep5 jungyeon said she is the reason why smart earth be like this

I'm so curious after jongyeon knew she is alien what she did next? How she endured to live with her appearance that will never be old.

Could be but the chairman must be his dad or the profesor.  I think they puf fhe bug on the brain of woo jin to forget.  Woo jin also a victim it all started by jong yeon 

I need to see ep 6

I better wait for the sub tomorrow... have to agree 30 mins on each part is not enough. 

I don't believe Woo Jin is the Chairman of Human B. Even the others are only speculating since he took a picture inside the Chairman's office. It doesn't mean he is The Man.

Still so many questions need to be answered. 

I haven't watched the episode 6 yet but after watching the episode 5 with subtitles, I am still doubting that Woo Jin is the chairman. If so, the Deputy Chief Lee wouldn't act like that towards the Chairman: blind obedience and admiration. Moreover, Lee doesn't seem to have no memories from his past. He could still remember HJY and even Woo Jin. So the picture of WJ in the Chairman's office could have been used by the Chairman in order to either lure Bluebird or to convince her to come back to him, the Chairman. From my point of view, the chairman has always wanted to catch her. I am still believing that Professor Han is behind everything. We have to imagine that he took care of her for many years. She rebelled against his experiment and tried to destroy his project: Beta-project. 

I am wondering if the professor Han knew about the special relationship between Byul and Woo Jin hence he was interested in him. Sure, WJ mentioned that he wanted to erase memories in order to treat PTSD but when WJ saw how Byul was suffering from her amnesia, he realised the negative effects of it. Therefore I don't think that he would join the dark side.

I am expecting that the ending of New World Earth might be the beginning of Beta project. HJY might have been sent from the future. By the way, I am wondering where is the light coming from, when KBG disappeared? Is it really an UFO or teleportation?

8 hours ago, fanie586 said:

BG and MY didn't have the chip in their head. But the professor put the bug to their head through their nose. That's why they have scar near the ear to throw out the bug from their head.

For sure each mystery open one by one now. The commandant is seonbae of Woojin, and still waiting info who is the chairman? Who is the Major?. But I am curious if WJ at Smart City, where is he now? What he do? And why HJY shout his name at the end of preview... Need to watch episode 6 to make all more clear.. :):)

You mentioned the 'scar'. Byul had a piece of glass stuck behind her ears but 2017 HJY had no traces of any scar. So these 'scars' can be some clue for us to keep in mind as we keep seeing those blue and red lights also flashing from behind the ears.

2017 HYJ and WJ wr searching for BG and the last WJ saw BG ws in the fleeing ambulance. HYJ/WJ left us in 2017 with HYJ confessing she has no previous memory.

Also we heard detective telling 2037 BG tht his twin (WJ) left him some documents about BG. Detective seems the only one to know who BG 2037 is, so was BG rescued by the detective but then, both HJY and WJ suddenly went missing?

The foto dtd 2022 could indicate tht HYJ and WJ may still be together trying to investigate on these "puzzles", missing BG and Prof activities? But why are they not in contact with the detective and MY, what actually happened to both?

So professor Han probably snatched the evil schemes (?) of their dad from him, and now Professor Park is planning to do the same using Byung-Geum and Pyul? 

Funny Ahjussi cop said he's seen the picture somewhere, so it's possible the photo wasn't taken in the chairman's room afterall or that the picture holds some hidden significance/has some melancholic value and shows that WJ (if he joined the dark forces) actually has not forgotten about ...... (insert something important like his hyung or pyul or both or the future of humanity or something).

Actually wouldn't it have been easy for Prof. Han to snatch the brothers or just Woojin, delete his memories, makes him think he's his dad and protector and have him do what he wants naturally? (cough Hwayi cough) Like he almost succeeded with Pyul? Why would he let WJ keep his memories?

A lot of awesome speculations about the twin's dad. I don't think Dad eloped with Byul either, but Woo Jin and Bum Gyum don't know that. So that's why it's an Oedipus situation for me still. Even without that weird aspect, the romance still feels a bit coincidental to me. Again, not really focus on the romance, but the connection and development between Min Young and Bum Gyum is starting to come together quite well, now that we know their backstory.

It would be really heartbreaking if Dad's the CEO of Human B, but that's a high probability. Why else would he have carried around Bum Gyum's old phone with a picture of them all this time. That's my current theory for now. And yes, they really do need to capture the kidnapped girl who regained her memory. At the same time though, she'd only try to murder her kidnappers, so I'm not that worried that she'll go murdering everyone just because she took revenge into her own hands. It would be one giant loophole if they simply forgot about her, however. I hope the writers are better than that!

9 hours ago, Michelle Gonzalez said:

Could be but the chairman must be his dad or the profesor.  I think they puf fhe bug on the brain of woo jin to forget.  Woo jin also a victim it all started by jong yeon 

I need to see ep 6

I think so, the worst thing should be the chairman is woojins dad :crazy:

I also think they inserted blue bug to woojin because they want to know the project in his head (?) and erase his memory of jongyeon.BUT when they putted blue bug in him. need EP7

2 hours ago, fourleafclover said:

A lot of awesome speculations about the twin's dad. I don't think Dad eloped with Byul either, but Woo Jin and Bum Gyum don't know that. So that's why it's an Oedipus situation for me still. Even without that weird aspect, the romance still feels a bit coincidental to me. Again, not really focus on the romance, but the connection and development between Min Young and Bum Gyum is starting to come together quite well, now that we know their backstory.

It would be really heartbreaking if Dad's the CEO of Human B, but that's a high probability. Why else would he have carried around Bum Gyum's old phone with a picture of them all this time. That's my current theory for now. And yes, they really do need to capture the kidnapped girl who regained her memory. At the same time though, she'd only try to murder her kidnappers, so I'm not that worried that she'll go murdering everyone just because she took revenge into her own hands. It would be one giant loophole if they simply forgot about her, however. I hope the writers are better than that!

Yikes. I wrote that without seeing today's episode. Holy moly, I don't think the chariman is Woo Jin, but highly likely that his dad erased his memory, so that he works for him now. But that doesn't explain why he hasn't aged a day. Maybe it has something to do with why Byul also hasn't aged.

Also, I have zero sympathy for the Pierrot guy. He's a snitch and a coward, kind of a loose canon by trying to suppress his memories. I feel like he's going to ruin everything for all our leads in the end. Also, the prime minister was awesome this episode. Although, I'm still not sure if he can be trusted, I don't know why he lied and said the project wasn't headed by Bum Gyun's dad. Something definitely isn't adding up with this dude.

8 minutes ago, fourleafclover said:

Yikes. I wrote that without seeing today's episode. Holy moly, I don't think the chariman is Woo Jin, but highly likely that his dad erased his memory, so that he works for him now. But that doesn't explain why he hasn't aged a day. Maybe it has something to do with why Byul also hasn't aged.

The picture is dated 2022. Woo Jin is supposed to be 21 in 2017 and therefore 26 in 2022. It's normal if he doesn't look that much older.

This drama is hella confusing. I have yet to watch ep 6 because I'm trying to build a time line and understand what has been fed to us thus far. 

2007- Alien Byul is discovered by the brothers. She lives with them for sometime (could be days, weeks, months, and or years). Alien Byul and dad pack bags and leave. 

2017- 10 years has gone by and a lot has changed. Dad and Byul haven't been seen or heard from since they left. Bum Gyeon is a hardcore alien enthusiast with a fetish for tasers :tongue: he's been in and out of trouble and recently out of jail. He's still pressed about aliens and investigating into suspicious suicides and the rediscovered alien Byul who now lives as human Jung Yeon. Woo Jin is a hard working level headed university student. Who simply wants to thrive and survive. Suspect suicides are haopening on his campus but it's really of no concern to him. That is until his older brother comes out of jail. He's still an obsessive alien chaser, and here goes hell come Woo Jin's life never the same. 

2017- Byul has returned or reemerges. She's grown and learned a lot in the spam of 10 years and is for the most part, now human. She lives as Jung Yeon. She's lost her memories. She has an alien fangirl stan aka Bum Gyeon. Her best friend comitted the same  weird "suicide" that seems to be the trend on her campus. Woo Jin enters her life and richard simmons hits the fan for her. 

2017-2022:  somewhere in these years Bum Gyeon, Woo Jin and Min Kyung are taken, tested, chipped, memories whipped, and I think kept/held prisoner somewhere though show has not confirmed nor denied this. Min Kyung is the first to escape, and get her life she reunites with detective "Sherlock" (was he the one to discover and free her?) . I believe Bum Gyeon is still in-prisoned/taken and held captive. Woo Jin too may or may not be a prisoner. He may or may not have had memories swiped (by force or choice) and is living half  free will human and half chipped and controlled citizen. In 2022, he takes a picture in a suit -looking mighty good- all smiles, presumably in Smart Earth chairman's office. 

2027: Bum Gyeon was/still is prisoned, lost, maybe memory less and or new memories implanted, and chipped. Min Young and detective "Sherlock" seem to heist him out of wherever he was being held. They remove his chip (though he's still memory lost) give him a new identity of Joon Hyuk, and show him his past, though he still can't remember/identify with the things he's being shown or told. I got 2027 because when talking with Brutus Ho about not having memories too. When we flashback to hospital scene the time thing said "10 years ago."

2037: Min Jin starts a murder spree (kind of) that allows Bum Gyeon/Joon Hyuk to go to Smart Earth and we all know the rest. 

I have soo many questions. Was Byul the only alien to land on earth or are there more out there? When did she/they land? Why did they come to earth? Could there be more aliens who like Byul/Jung Yeon have had memories swiped and don't even know who/what they are? In 2037 are aliens still on earth? Are citizens aware? How far have they evolved? If Min Young and Bum Gyeon (and maybe even Woo Jin) were held and captive, could there be more like them being held somewhere yet to be rescued? How many people have had their memories swiped and been given new lives or names or personalities? How did Bum Gyeon/Joon Hyuk encounter Dong Soo again? Did he seek him out or was it the other way around or even just a coincidental meeting? Is Dong Soo aware of who Bum Gyeon/Joon Hyuk is? Does he remember Woo Jin?

So may questions, but most important one WILL THE WRITERS EVER BRING A RESOLUTION TO THE MIN JIN MURDER PLOT OR HAS THAT BEEN SIDED AND FORGOTTEN FOR GOOD? Catch the freaking girl cause it's just dumb and dumbs down the drama to leave that as is for now. What kind of detective and system that is aware of some potentially lethal murder and the secrets she's full of  -the outrage if citizens hear her tale and the backlash or whatever consequences for Human B- just continue to roam free. It's a plot hole imho. I don't get why at the least Human B isn't after her and trying to correct matters least she somehow causes all their years of reasearch, work, and control of Smart Earth to come undone. 

1 hour ago, cinnyangel said:

The picture is dated 2022. Woo Jin is supposed to be 21 in 2017 and therefore 26 in 2022. It's normal if he doesn't look that much older.

Oh, good point. I didn't even look at the date in the photo. Then it would be weird if he still looks the same in 2037. I got mislead because of how Byul jumped to conclusion and said that Woo Jin is in Smart Earth from just this photo. A lot could've happened in 15 years, he might never even be in Korea at the moment. One important thing to note is that Min Young saw a light appear when younger Bum Gyun got kidnapped. On screen, it's showing the same blue light that Byul 'teleported' from. But Byul was nowhere near by. Does that mean that they've stolen some sort of technology from her or is there another alien like her? Hmm.

Nicely put @MrsSoJiSub~ :D

Ok, thoughts after finishing Ep5-6 with subs:

• I think Park Minyoung was indeed part of the experiment during the fake blood donation program, hence she knows the deaths aren't suicides but murders. How did she manage to survive though?
  • I'm 90% positive Woojin isn't Human B's chairman, but that they most likely used him to create Human B.
  • In Ep 5's teaser they showed Woojin having a headache but it wasn't in Ep 6, although the clothes he wore will be on Ep 7.
  • So Joonhyuk still hasn't regained his memories? I absolutely want him to be Bumgyun still now because I'm sailing the Bumgyun-Minyoung ship here.
  • Also it would just appear silly if they're trying to find Woojin and they're with Woojin all along.
  • Watching Ep 6 I immediately put my trust on Prof PDG... but on second thoughts, I'm also having doubts about him. But they did show PDG having suspicions on Prof Han since 2017.
  • I think Hosoo will eventually be on Joonhyuk's side, but it's nice to see them explore his dillemma. I hope he'd make up his mind soon.

Theories:

• Woojin is the same as Byul. So once it's been realized that they won't be able to use Byul, they switched to Woojin. Still hoping YJG is gonna play him in 2037, please, please, please~
  • It's the dad who blocked Byul's memories. I think he didn't want the Human B project to proceed so he blocked Byul's memories to sabotage the plans.
  • I don't know if it's just the editing, but when Byul was chasing the twins, the ball of light only reflected on Woojin and the Dad's eyes (and different styles reflected actually...). They didn't use any effect on Bumgyun. Probably just an editing choice, maybe not. 

Ugh I forgot that at some point between 2017 and 2037, Min Young, Woo Jin, and Bum Gyeon were together with Woo Jin's parting words being to ask Min Jin to take care of Bum Gyeon. 

*gies to watch ep 6*. I can't believe we're halfway through with the drama. I don't want it go ever end lol. 

So after ep6 WooJin, Prof Kim (dad) and Prof Han still remain hidden from us as a mystery.. who among them cld be the Chairman?

The fact we all now know here all the 3 of them KNEW who Byul and JH (BG) is. So if none seem to recognize (WJ did mention to MJ tht as twins they share telephatic capabilities) either all them had their memories erased somehow or Chairman is Prof Park Don Geon (Minister);

... 2017 he appeared sneaky and curious as to Prof Han's activities. (Scribbled contact reference from Prof Han's car).

....Byul knew he was the last man mentioned by WJ and thereafter WJ went missing.

....It is only his "words" tht Prof Han was the last person WJ met before he disappeared.

....Again "said" in 2022 conference he met a young 20yr old boy (he knew WJ as a student so shld recognise WJ anyway).

.... He is the only one besides the above 4 who knew about Byul (as alien or AI).. so probably by being close to JH(BG) is his only way to capture Byul/Bluebird.

....just my 2cents as I have seen Han Sang Jin in another drama playing 'villian' which suits his role here if he is the mysterious Chairman :D

7 hours ago, waterfah26 said:

I think so, the worst thing should be the chairman is woojins dad :crazy:

I also think they inserted blue bug to woojin because they want to know the project in his head (?) and erase his memory of jongyeon.BUT when they putted blue bug in him. need EP7

Yeap

Archived