[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Because of You 因为遇见你

sugarplum892

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama appears to be a remake of Come! Jang Bo Ri.  JBR got on my nerves in that drama.  Although I want to scream sometimes, at least ZGG have a little more spunk than JBR.  I have the same issues that I had during the original drama, how can a mother aid her daughter in doing wrong?  Her daughter, ZYX does not respect her and she is embarrassed by her, yet she still helps ZYX in her evil schemes.  I have tried to understand ZGG, biological parents.  I would hope that if my child was lost, if they ever came in my presence, I would recognize them.  If not their face, I would hope I would be drawn to them by their personality, their mannerisms or some familiar behavior.  The head embroider treats ZGG so badly, how can she rectify, her actions once she finds out the ZGG is her daughter.  @zhanna   It has been a while; however, I cannot remember a fake daughter in the Come! Jang Bo Ri either.

@ochuchuchan I understand you perfectly, I had to take a break also, and I was thinking the same thing about the DNA testing.  If my daughter was missing and suddenly showed up, the first thing I would do would be to have a DNA test done. It would be to important to rely on anyone else, I would make sure the tests and the results came directly to me.  

They just added in the fake daughter in this remake. It's funny because I actually didn't watch the episode where they discovered the fake daughter so I don't know the details. In the end, she ran away anyways. The mom was worried but the dad was like....she wasn't our daughter.  The dad didn't do a DNA test but he did send ppl to investigate her background and found out she was not a lost child. So that's over and done with. They still blamed Guo Guo for it even though Guo Guo just found out that day.  

From some of the previews for today's episode or tomorrow's episode, the dad actually feels and see little Yi Bei in Guo Guo so he is suspecting that she might be Yi Bei.  It's the same with the aunt, she also suspects that's why she's trying to find the pictures, which was how it was in the original.  

The original mom is just stuck up and bias towards Guo Guo.  Guo Guo's foster mom has serious issues with giving trust to her evil daughter.  However, she did correct her actions and expose her daughter with her recent schemes. As of right now, the foster mom doesn't want Guo Guo to be discovered to be Yi Bei because she doesn't want Guo Guo to go back to her twisted mother, which is a reasoning that I completely agree with. 

Lol, I want to take a break but I can't.  I  just want to see Yun Kai, Guo Guo, and Le Tong scenes. Those are the scenes that I skim through to see once the videos come out.  Their relationship is so precious. Lol, I didn't feel as attached to the original couple as I do for this couple right here. 

On 3/12/2017 at 1:24 AM, michellismyname said:

I can hardly wait for the evil "sister" to get   b-itch-slapped a thousand times!

Come! Jang Bo Ri received high ratings and that drama drove me crazy; however, I had to continue to watch so see the evil sister get her just rewards.  I like this lead better, because JBR acted so dumb. At least ZGG tries to stick up for herself and is not a complete pushover.

It is a shame when people are not satisfied with who they are.  It is great to want to better yourself and use others' achievements as encouragement to achieve your own greatness; however, when you covet what someone else has and try to steal it from them, it a  mental illness. When you want to steal what someone else has mean you have low self esteem and no confidence in your ability. You cannot sparkle next to them but, for you to succeed, you must pull that person down.  How sad. ZYX never wanted to be poor and hated running from debtors, I can understand that; however, to lie and assume someone else life smacks of mental illness. I don't blame ZYX's behavior all on her because her mother is an enabler.  He mother is supposed to be an adult; how can she condone her daughter's behavior?  I know that as time when on she tried to correct her mistakes; however, she should have never encouraged ZYX daughter to be dishonest.   

Sidebar:  ZYX and ZGG's mother are alike in many ways, look at how she burned her sister-in-law's dress so that she would lose the competition.

I wish I can understand chinese so i can understand why Yu Xin is so mean to guo guo. I don't get why she wants to stole everything from guo guo. She could've probably return yibei back to her parents and yibei parents in return for her good deed accept her as god daughter or something. However, she went so far as to hide everything there is to know that guo guo is yibei. What does that b*** want? How did a 9 year suddenly became so smart as to figure out this one random girl that's living with her is the missing daughter of a rich family, it's like "omg i got to steal her life and live like a weasel for the rest of my life." Yea yea, one look at the drawing and she figured out everything. Is it just greed that she is after? Anyways, I hope these aren't those kind of drama like (love, life, and lie) or ( Beautiful Secret) where the main lead just forgive the antagonist at the end after 50 long episodes of misunderstanding and suffering.

I haven't seen the original version, but this show is so addicting! Even though I want slap 80% of the characters, the main OTP moments make up for it. They are so cute together and I am glad I haven't come across an epi that thry will break despite the craziness. I am also glad the main girl has a lil bit of a backbone although it drives me crazy that she gets blamed for things. It's nice that the exhusband is also there to expose the evil sister lies. Just waiting for the day when everyone knows Yi Bei is alive and of course just want to see the evil sister get her punishment. 

Thank you @angelangie for translating :wub:

I checked some Jang Bo Ri episodes since everyone's saying this is a remake.

This version is wayyy better! The OTP are adorable!  Le Tong is a ball of cuteness! The actors, film location, script are so much better. 

Deng Lun & Sun Yi look really good together.  

Guys, watch it on myasiantv. Up to 34 episodes are already subbed. I watch raw on bilutv then use google translate and it works for me (since I type fast). I can keep up with the latest episode. 

BTW, Yun Kai overheard Guo Guo & his aunt  talking that she met Le Tong's father (but lied that the mother is already dead). So Yun Kai already knew that Le Tong is not Guo Guo's biological child and felt sorry towards her especially when he turned his back on her 5 years ago.

On 18/03/2017 at 3:01 PM, Chanmie said:

Anyways, I hope these aren't those kind of drama like (love, life, and lie) or ( Beautiful Secret) where the main lead just forgive the antagonist at the end after 50 long episodes of misunderstanding and suffering.

I hope so too! Of course everybody loves a nice person but how could you forgive someone who has been nothing but evil to you? It's not like you're running to be a saint or something! I want it to be more realistic. But as we already know, after all that has been said and done, Guo Guo will still forgive those who wronged her. 

I am really enjoying this drama from a visual perspective (except for the evil sister's hideous outfits).  It's beautifully shot with a wonderful use of colors and Chinese embroidery is such a gorgeous and interesting subject to base the story around.

I love Deng Lun and Sun Yi in this drama. They both did such a great job in Fifteen Years of Waiting for Migratory Birds so I was very happy when I saw they are co-starring again and they are the main OTP this time.  They have amazing chemistry and are too cute together even when they are bickering.  I have to admit if I wasn't so invested in Guo Guo and Yun Kai characters I would have to drop this because so many of the other characters make me so angry :angry:

On 18/03/2017 at 2:08 AM, angelangie said:

@michellismyname lols as requested :) 

YunKai: You like embroidery more or LeTong more?

GuoGuo: Are you stupid? Of course LeTong!

YunKai: Then you like JiangZhengChuan more or my Auntie more?

GuoGuo: Definitely your Auntie.

YunKai: Then you like JiangZhengChuan more or LiYunKai more?

GuoGuo: Definitely is Yun...

YunKai: Hahahaha....finally you uttering the truth

Spoiler

Thanks for the translation.  These two are so cute!

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yes DengLun and SunYi actually admitted that they had more chemistry here since they are very comfortable with each other.... :) given this is their 3rd times working together....

Yes, they really have great natural chemistry here.  Third time?  I know them from 15 Years.... What's their other project together?

One of the things I really like about C-Dramas is they are not afraid to pair actors up more than once.  I think it is usually beneficial for the actors as they are more familiar and comfortable with each other and this translates to their interactions onscreen  I think it's a shame how K-dramas are usually afraid to pair actors up more than once because I've read their agencies are worried it will make them less marketable in their next works. 

On 3/12/2017 at 1:24 AM, michellismyname said:

I can hardly wait for the evil "sister" to get   b-itch-slapped a thousand times!

Come! Jang Bo Ri received high ratings and that drama drove me crazy; however, I had to continue to watch so see the evil sister get her just rewards.  I like this lead better, because JBR acted so dumb. At least ZGG tries to stick up for herself and is not a complete pushover.

It is a shame when people are not satisfied with who they are.  It is great to want to better yourself and use other's achievements as encouragement to achieve your own greatness; however, when you covet what someone else has and try to steal it from them, it a  mental illness. When you want to steal what someone else has mean you have low self esteem and no confidence in your ability. You cannot sparkle next to them but, for you to succeed, you must pull that person down.  How sad. ZYX never wanted to be poor and hated running from debtors, I can understand that; however, to lie and assume someone else life smacks of mental illness. I don't blame ZYX's behavior all on her because her mother is an enabler.  He mother is supposed to be an adult; how can she condone her daughter's behavior?  I know that as time when on she tried to correct her mistakes; however, she should have never encouraged ZYX daughter to be dishonest.   

Sidebar:  ZYX and ZGG's mother are alike in many ways, look at how she burned her sister-in-law's dress so that she would lose the competition.

I love this drama; however, as with Jang Bo Ri,  I can only take it in small doses.  I want to grab the mother and shake her real good.  Yes, we love our children; however, most of us can admit when our adult children as rotten and as parents and adults choose not to help them in their wrong.  The mother cannot help it because she can lie at the drop of a hat.  Wow.  GG has been very good to her, yet she sides with ZYX everytime.  How can anyone justify denying someone their rightful place.  If the mother was an upright person, she would have recognized that GG would treat her right because she raised her for 17 years. I am sure that she would have made sure, she did not have to worry for the rest of her life.  However, because of her blind devotion to her daughter, she could not see if she did right, she would be rewarded.  Karma is a B.  When she was hit by the motorcycle, did her daughter, who saw her lying in the street, go to her or even call 911?  No one could have told me not to worry if my mother was lying in the street.

i cant remember their 2nd piece of works except '15 years' like you....i think it was a movie if im not wrong....if i catch a glimpse of it, i will tagged you.

Thanks @angelangie

8 hours ago, Carmarie said:

I love this drama; however, as with Jang Bo Ri,  I can only take it in small doses.  I want to grab the mother and shake her real good.  Yes, we love our children; however, most of us can admit when our adult children as rotten and as parents and adults choose not to help them in their wrong.  The mother cannot help it because she can lie at the drop of a hat.  Wow.  GG has been very good to her, yet she sides with ZYX everytime.  How can anyone justify denying someone their rightful place.  If the mother was an upright person, she would have recognized that GG would treat her right because she raised her for 17 years. I am sure that she would have made sure, she did not have to worry for the rest of her life.  However, because of her blind devotion to her daughter, she could not see if she did right, she would be rewarded.  Karma is a B.  When she was hit by the motorcycle, did her daughter, who saw her lying in the street, go to her or even call 911?  No one could have told me not to worry if my mother was lying in the street.

I couldn't agree with you more especially about the small doses!  I was marathoning this at first but I've had to start taking breaks because I was getting so angry and I'm only on episode 20!  So far I hate her adopted mother as much as Yu Xin because I think she's just as much to blame for the monster she created in ZYX by constantly spoiling, coddling, indulging, covering for her and catering to her whims and constantly bringing down and belittling Guo Guo.

It's a wonder that Guo Guo has managed to preserve any self-esteem or backbone at all the way that woman has demeaned, criticised, insulted, beaten and worn her down for 17 years and yet Guo Guo is still a good, capable person and still treats her 'mother' so well.  It's very fortunate GG  had Yun Kai and her aunt Hui Jie in her life to support her and show her worth because otherwise that awful woman would have been happy to deprive Guo Guo of any happiness or future and had her trapped selling wontons raising the baby her biological daughter abandoned for the rest of her life as long as her precious Yu Xin was happy.

Archived