• during the competition -- GG win 
  • GG's  biological mother tell the truth about the car accident 
    • Preview
      • seem like YX got dump 
      • trying to commit suicide by going to the water
      • the mother trying to stop her
  • GG and YK fund them -- GG trying to save them 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankss for the summary    @sugarBear. So happy Guo Guo and YK is lovey dovey again .. 

I am annoyed why only 1 ep on tuesday. And 1  ep on wednesday(  final ep).. sighhh why not 2 episodes together on a day lol

32 minutes ago, valerie86 said:

Thankss for the summary    @sugarBear. So happy Guo Guo and YK is lovey dovey again .. 

I am annoyed why only 1 ep on tuesday. And 1  ep on wednesday(  final ep).. sighhh why not 2 episodes together on a day lol

Im so glad that they become lovey dovey again.. I really hate YuXia so much -- she was talking to LeTong about something about GG not loving her or something ( Idk any chinese lang.) 

I thought 2 episodes today too -- its can end today but why!!! 

I watch on Bilutv its shorter than on viki?? I feel like Bilutv or YT is epis0des are shorter like ep 45 (newest ep) and faster and on VIKI is longer like right now is on ep 53.. 
how comes?? 

10 hours ago, SugarBear said:

So I watch today episode --- 

• its seem like GG and YK  makeup their misunderstanding 

It wasn't really a misunderstanding. YK did understand rightly the implications of LT being YX's biological daughter while his older brother was trying to divorce the very woman whose daughter it was he was trying to raise. It's an awkward situation.

GG did put him in a very difficult situation but this is a crazy soap opera where just about every woman in this show has got secrets. She's very, very lucky... incredibly lucky that YK is such an understanding and supportive guy. His blood is worth bottling.

@Allon hangul -- It's on YouTube.

11 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It wasn't really a misunderstanding. YK did understand rightly the implications of LT being YX's biological daughter while his older brother was trying to divorce the very woman whose daughter it was he was trying to raise. It's an awkward situation.

GG did put him in a very difficult situation but this is a crazy soap opera where just about every woman in this show has got secrets. She's very, very lucky... incredibly lucky that YK is such an understanding and supportive guy. His blood is worth bottling.

@Allon hangul -- It's on YouTube.

I watch the eng sub for ep 54 -- its one 97% of eng sub.. lol--- Thanks for the info. 

But I finish the whole DRAMA -- today episode with raw only... hehe

As a whole... at least from the bits I saw... I think this version was definitely better than its K counterpart. Assuming that this was pre-produced, I'd say that's most likely why. The ending was better executed... in fact, this is probably one of the better endings from a C-drama that I've seen so far. Most of the time they're rushed and put together in a higgledy-piggledy sort of way but in this one they took the time to give everyone what they deserve while making room for the penitent sinner.

For me by the time JBR ended, I was relieved it was over... but then six months is a long time for a drama in my books.

The leads were very attractive together... quite adorable and extremely charming. Hope to see them both again in another project.

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

As a whole... at least from the bits I saw... I think this version was definitely better than its K counterpart. Assuming that this was pre-produced, I'd say that's most likely why. The ending was better executed... in fact, this is probably one of the better endings from a C-drama that I've seen so far. Most of the time they're rushed and put together in a higgledy-piggledy sort of way but in this one they took the time to give everyone what they deserve while making room for the penitent sinner.

For me by the time JBR ended, I was relieved it was over... but then six months is a long time for a drama in my books.

The leads were very attractive together... quite adorable and extremely charming. Hope to see them both again in another project.

Is ep 54 the end, I am still on ep 52..

Indeed this adaptation was well executed.  I honestly skipped half of Jang Bo Ri since I couldn't wait two eps per week. At least this drama had two eps almost every day! yay! 

5 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Is ep 54 the end, I am still on ep 5? 

Indeed this adaptation was well executed.  I honestly skipped half of Jang Bo Ri since I couldn't wait two eps per week. At least this drama had two eps almost every day! yay! 

Dunno... the numbering is different in different places. It's 46 on YT.

3 hours ago, michellismyname said:

Happy Ending for our OTP! Guo Guo is pregnant. Yay! 

Ending Episode 46 - for sites which uploaded full episodes

Ending Episode 54 - for sites which divided episodes into parts

Thank you for clearing up with this! I'm watching mine on full quality on Viki. I was watching it on bilutv but it was slow on my end. Viki ends at ep 56. 

5 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Thank you for clearing up with this! I'm watching mine on full quality on Viki. I was watching it on bilutv but it was slow on my end. Viki ends at ep 56. 

My bad. You are right. It's up to episode 56 for other sites.

Ending Episode 56 - for sites which divided episodes into parts

The korean version actually hints at Guo Guo pregnant with twins..in the chinese version they didnt show it .

I am so happy and relieved the drama ends already. I guess i will take a break from following a c drama and the suspense of waiting it to air every day lol lol

On 3/30/2017 at 1:40 AM, michellismyname said:

My bad. You are right. It's up to episode 56 for other sites.

Ending Episode 56 - for sites which divided episodes into parts

The adaptation was beautiful. "Because of Meeting you". They finally closed it up with the whole drama name. One of my favorite Chinese adaptations up to date.  Happy ending almost for everyone.. A little sad to see Le Tong's biological dad give her up for her own happiness and also teared up when she called out her dad. She knew all this time and kept it bottled up. 

As for YX, she got her ending and it was just  too sudden but at least she will be serving her time in jail. I wanted closure for her ex-husband, but in end he got it all, the father's company was implied since his half brother gave it up for his own happiness. The older brother finally understood all this time his younger brother wasn't chasing wealth, but rather his heart. Bromance  in ep 54.. I am happy they ended well. 

The mother also ended up with brain trauma therefore caused her to not be able to take care of herself like before. I'm assuming she also lost a part of her memory with that brain trauma so only thinks of Guo Guo now. 

Wahh.. I'm seriously liking this drama.... 

Started from randomly checking out dramas on Instagram yesterday to downloading the whole episodes.. Lol...  I've watch upto ep 35 so far... but wow... ep 31 is really my favorite.

Yun Kai grows from a young man to the steady man he is in the present really amaze me.... I'm glad that Guo Guo have this steady man on her side! Sometimes i think Guo Guo needs a really really big hug... 

The selfishness of Guo Guo's mother, and Yun Xi really astounds me... but then again in the real life, there are people like this... sigh...

Looking forward to watch the rest of the episodes tomorrow.... 

On 4/3/2017 at 9:54 PM, lynne22 said:

wait... there seems to be another trailer : 特别版片花, 张雨欣三年后

have anyone seen this yet?

I think should be these 2 clips....for the 1st clip. the 1st 4mins are flashback....it started at 4:55....3 yrs later when Yuxin is released from jail. No eng sub.

In summary, clip 1 shows how her mum no longer remember her and now treat her the way she used to treat Guoguo.

Clip 2 show she and Yunzhe met each other for the last time...and she told him to forget her and find a kind woman.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/TUatoLyh3No0AEOTCSRTzBfpHLpIWbo1.htm

http://www.miaopai.com/show/PSxVM6tA446izasM~WEfM0~VxzSqBctH.htm

I only start watching this drama today...haha....after seeing a trailer. I find the male actor Deng Lun look/feel like a few korean celebrities...esp Song Jae Rim....and also abit of Kim Min Suk.

Fanmade with drama song.

Then last year the 2 leads also acted together in another drama 十五年等待候鳥 / Promise of migratory birds...think they didn't get together in the end...but i came across this wedding photoshoot clip. He look abit like Henry (Super Junior M) from some angles...eg around 30sec.

The actress Sun Yi recently appeared in the china detective show 明星大侦探  with Jackson (GOT7)...they acted as mother (dressed in red) and son...haha. A short clip.

• 2 weeks later...

Belatedley finished this drama. Deng Lun and Sun Yi made a wonderful main couple that we consistently rooted for. Favourite characters were the perfect boyfriend/husband Yun Kai, adorable Le Tong and dignified Aunt Hui Jie and Guo Guo even if she annoyed me at times.  I found Lu Si Chen annoying at the beginning of the series when he was fooled by XY but he ended up being one of my favourite characters and I was very sad for his ending.  I thought it was very unfair that he was not able to remain a regular part of his daughter's life

Surprisingly, two characters I also ended up liking were Yun Kai's parents. I loved how upright YK's dad was when he refused to be blackmailed by dastardly YX, his trick to see what kind of person GG was and his adoration of Le Tong.  I  particularly liked the actress who played his stepmother who I thought was a great comic actress and made a character who is unlikeable on paper likeable and added a great deal of levity to the drama. 

I would have liked more focus on the embroidery aspect of the show as I found it very interesting at the beginning and I felt like it got a bit lost in the mid portion of the drama with all the secrets, betrayal and histrionics. 

A little tidbit for you all! They appeared on Happy Camp and sang this song. Deng Lun has me falling in love all over again. This drama should not sound good in theory - all that meanness, backstabbing, memory loss, birth secrets, scheming - but ended up being wonderfully done, with amazing chemistry. I am the type who only look forward to OTP scenes. But I didn't skip the parts with Guo Guo and adopted mum, Guo Guo with her Aunt, Guo Guo with Le Tong, Yun Kai and his family, Yun Kai and Le Tong, all the scenes with Guo Guo's real family. Only skipped YX's scenes. And kid Jin Yi Bei and kid Li Yun Kai were adorable and acted well. Did you all know that kid Yun Kai was the little demon bird who followed Li Jing in Three World Three Lives? Really beautifully made. All the clothes in the show are also very exquisite. Loved it all!

Archived