[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Because of You 因为遇见你

sugarplum892

I loved loved loved how through thick and thin Guo Guo and Yun Kai never thought of leaving one another. They are just so true to their love and I actually wish that they'd somehow shown us an episode where there is no backstabbing and plotting involve for once I know they showed us a lot but I still wished for more because who wouldn't? The two of them is just so cute together, their chemistry is no joke I might also watch their other drama where they are together just because I saw that they are also a couple there. And I marathon-ed this for 3 days haha It's just so good that I stayed from morning till late everyday just to finish it.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started to watch this drama.... i know i am late... i am in love with Deng Lun even more after watching this drama.. damn ... do this Yun Kai really exist in this world??? 

The whole storyline is perfect! The ending is good as well... I watch this drama b'cos of Deng Lun ...

worth for me to marathon all 56 episode in 5 days without fast forward ... kkkkk

• 3 months later...

Me too late to the party just started on this. I am so shocked at Yi Bei's mum's behaviour. My god when the uncle and aunt met with the accident I was so sad and upset. Although she got lost I think the lady that picked her up is paying her more attention than her mother did.

The aunt was in Nirvana in Fire I love that actress has such grace and beauty.

• 9 months later...

I never watched the kdrama version and had started and stopped this drama when it are starting airing a yr ago. With nothing to watch i decided to watch it this weekend and I have to say i'm really surprised I got sucked in once GG lost her memory when she was about 5/6 yr old. I'm really loving her relationship with YK. And I agree that she should tell him the truth when she had a problem. I love YK stepping up when he needs too. Although his older brother sucks at times you can tell he really loves/loved YX and he really felt betrayed when the truth came out.

Although i should feel a little sorry for YX because the only true thing she had was her husbands love but she didn't listen to her ex-husband and she had to deal with her consequence.

I wish the "3 yr later" scenes with YX was not cut cause i loved it. I felt that the ending was missing something when they didn't show what happened to YX

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

@lovecarnation tagging you lols.....this is really a good drama and i watch it mainly because i love the Korean Version and they did a good job on the adaption if you want my take :) 

oh...tq....i don't know have this thread too..lol.i don't this series has a korea version. i try to watched this drama because i want try to see another series form denglun.. and yeah i find this series with him be the main role. i just watched until ep.14 and i feel the story is interesting too, and so funny. i find denglun character from this series is far different than he become xufeng with his cool character. denglun really is good actor, he can portray various characters so well, his character in this series is so funny.. and i must say he really has a very good skin:joy::heart:

and i must admitted his skin better than me:scream:

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

he is really cute in here....more playful and less serious but still this was suppose to be the way the character is in the series....and he did it well....

yes... he is very cute, handsome and funny...after ep.6 when they were grew up, i find every ep. has a scene which make me laugh out loud:joy:

• 6 months later...

Does anyone know in which episode of because of meeting you does Wang Ai Yu slap Zhang Yu Xin in the face? They show the scene in the opening theme but I haven’t seen this scene so I’m wondering if I missed an episode or something?

Archived