Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Because of You 因为遇见你

53 minutes ago, michellismyname said:

I like that Guo Guo is not shy to initiate a kiss & the scene where she spelled "L-O-V-E" and said "I love you" to Yun Kai is so cute. 

Yu Xin will start suffering next episode! Yay! Your karma is waiting for you :tongue: 

Hahahaha....well there is always some retributions in drama and follow by forgiveness....after they have the evil do-ers doing some grovelling just depends whether the grovels is hard or light :D 

• Like 2

On 18/03/2017 at 2:08 AM, angelangie said:

@michellismyname lols as requested :) 

YunKai: You like embroidery more or LeTong more?

GuoGuo: Are you stupid? Of course LeTong!

YunKai: Then you like JiangZhengChuan more or my Auntie more?

GuoGuo: Definitely your Auntie.

YunKai: Then you like JiangZhengChuan more or LiYunKai more?

GuoGuo: Definitely is Yun...

YunKai: Hahahaha....finally you uttering the truth

Spoiler

Thanks for the translation.  These two are so cute!

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yes DengLun and SunYi actually admitted that they had more chemistry here since they are very comfortable with each other.... :) given this is their 3rd times working together....

Yes, they really have great natural chemistry here.  Third time?  I know them from 15 Years.... What's their other project together?

One of the things I really like about C-Dramas is they are not afraid to pair actors up more than once.  I think it is usually beneficial for the actors as they are more familiar and comfortable with each other and this translates to their interactions onscreen  I think it's a shame how K-dramas are usually afraid to pair actors up more than once because I've read their agencies are worried it will make them less marketable in their next works. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, raziela said:

Yes, they really have great natural chemistry here.  Third time?  I know them from 15 Years.... What's their other project together?

One of the things I really like about C-Dramas is they are not afraid to pair actors up more than once.  I think it is usually beneficial for the actors as they are more familiar and comfortable with each other and this translates to their interactions onscreen  I think it's a shame how K-dramas are usually afraid to pair actors up more than once because I've read their agencies are worried it will make them less marketable in their next works. 

i cant remember their 2nd piece of works except '15 years' like you....i think it was a movie if im not wrong....if i catch a glimpse of it, i will tagged you.

Spoiler

well we cant fault K-drama, as we do honestly have some crazy shippers fans that cant accept their OTP to work with others.....they are too set in their concept to shift a little....it happen in C-drama too....even though artist tends to hold off better and some of the Chinese Artist did actually told off their fans (shippers) to respect their other pairing and that they shouldnt rub it off the wrong way.... :)

• Like 1

On 3/12/2017 at 1:24 AM, michellismyname said:

I can hardly wait for the evil "sister" to get   b-itch-slapped a thousand times!

Come! Jang Bo Ri received high ratings and that drama drove me crazy; however, I had to continue to watch so see the evil sister get her just rewards.  I like this lead better, because JBR acted so dumb. At least ZGG tries to stick up for herself and is not a complete pushover.

It is a shame when people are not satisfied with who they are.  It is great to want to better yourself and use other's achievements as encouragement to achieve your own greatness; however, when you covet what someone else has and try to steal it from them, it a  mental illness. When you want to steal what someone else has mean you have low self esteem and no confidence in your ability. You cannot sparkle next to them but, for you to succeed, you must pull that person down.  How sad. ZYX never wanted to be poor and hated running from debtors, I can understand that; however, to lie and assume someone else life smacks of mental illness. I don't blame ZYX's behavior all on her because her mother is an enabler.  He mother is supposed to be an adult; how can she condone her daughter's behavior?  I know that as time when on she tried to correct her mistakes; however, she should have never encouraged ZYX daughter to be dishonest.   

Sidebar:  ZYX and ZGG's mother are alike in many ways, look at how she burned her sister-in-law's dress so that she would lose the competition.

• Like 2

I love this drama; however, as with Jang Bo Ri,  I can only take it in small doses.  I want to grab the mother and shake her real good.  Yes, we love our children; however, most of us can admit when our adult children as rotten and as parents and adults choose not to help them in their wrong.  The mother cannot help it because she can lie at the drop of a hat.  Wow.  GG has been very good to her, yet she sides with ZYX everytime.  How can anyone justify denying someone their rightful place.  If the mother was an upright person, she would have recognized that GG would treat her right because she raised her for 17 years. I am sure that she would have made sure, she did not have to worry for the rest of her life.  However, because of her blind devotion to her daughter, she could not see if she did right, she would be rewarded.  Karma is a B.  When she was hit by the motorcycle, did her daughter, who saw her lying in the street, go to her or even call 911?  No one could have told me not to worry if my mother was lying in the street.

• Like 7

i cant remember their 2nd piece of works except '15 years' like you....i think it was a movie if im not wrong....if i catch a glimpse of it, i will tagged you.

Thanks @angelangie

8 hours ago, Carmarie said:

I love this drama; however, as with Jang Bo Ri,  I can only take it in small doses.  I want to grab the mother and shake her real good.  Yes, we love our children; however, most of us can admit when our adult children as rotten and as parents and adults choose not to help them in their wrong.  The mother cannot help it because she can lie at the drop of a hat.  Wow.  GG has been very good to her, yet she sides with ZYX everytime.  How can anyone justify denying someone their rightful place.  If the mother was an upright person, she would have recognized that GG would treat her right because she raised her for 17 years. I am sure that she would have made sure, she did not have to worry for the rest of her life.  However, because of her blind devotion to her daughter, she could not see if she did right, she would be rewarded.  Karma is a B.  When she was hit by the motorcycle, did her daughter, who saw her lying in the street, go to her or even call 911?  No one could have told me not to worry if my mother was lying in the street.

I couldn't agree with you more especially about the small doses!  I was marathoning this at first but I've had to start taking breaks because I was getting so angry and I'm only on episode 20!  So far I hate her adopted mother as much as Yu Xin because I think she's just as much to blame for the monster she created in ZYX by constantly spoiling, coddling, indulging, covering for her and catering to her whims and constantly bringing down and belittling Guo Guo.

It's a wonder that Guo Guo has managed to preserve any self-esteem or backbone at all the way that woman has demeaned, criticised, insulted, beaten and worn her down for 17 years and yet Guo Guo is still a good, capable person and still treats her 'mother' so well.  It's very fortunate GG  had Yun Kai and her aunt Hui Jie in her life to support her and show her worth because otherwise that awful woman would have been happy to deprive Guo Guo of any happiness or future and had her trapped selling wontons raising the baby her biological daughter abandoned for the rest of her life as long as her precious Yu Xin was happy.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, angelangie said:

Reveal hidden contents

well we cant fault K-drama, as we do honestly have some crazy shippers fans that cant accept their OTP to work with others.....they are too set in their concept to shift a little....it happen in C-drama too....even though artist tends to hold off better and some of the Chinese Artist did actually told off their fans (shippers) to respect their other pairing and that they shouldnt rub it off the wrong way.... :)

Tag me too! :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks @angelangie

3 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Tag me too! :D

lols @raziela & @thunderman1 i'm going to need to apologize....they only work twice together lols but they knew each other for 3 years....i misunderstood lols :x

• Like 1

Ep 46... lovely just so lovely .:D I love it.  So much cuteness. The whole proposal scene. <3

But he got her a bouquet of flowers and in the end, the bouquet just got thrown on the ground. lol. 

Moral of the story.. be happy with what you have, don't covet other people's things, in the end, karma will get back at you. :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols @raziela & @thunderman1 i'm going to need to apologize....they only work twice together lols but they knew each other for 3 years....i misunderstood lols :x

That's OK . Thanks for clarifying and translating. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Ep 46... lovely just so lovely .:D I love it.  So much cuteness. The whole proposal scene. <3

But he got her a bouquet of flowers and in the end, the bouquet just got thrown on the ground. lol. 

Moral of the story.. be happy with what you have, don't covet other people's things, in the end, karma will get back at you. :)

hahahah.....well if the world or most of the ppl in the world had learn to live by the means they have and not let greed get the best of them....it will be a more peaceful world...

YuShi still does not see the error of her wrongs....i dunno why but i feel like slapping her every times i see her though i got to say she is pretty :D 

• Like 1

I guess many are not commenting because they've vented all their frustrations during Jang Bo Ri.  Now that I am watching episode # 44, I am happier because ZYX is about to get what she deserves.  She is a nasty, uncaring, person, and I use that term loosely.  

• Like 1

I think because I watched Jang Bo-Ri, I'm not as upset when I watch this because I know what's going to happen and when it'll happen. I love that there are multiple episodes in a week. =)

• Like 4

The end is near.. Every time YX mouth opens there is another lie that pops right out. All the people around her are either being blackmailed or threatened. Sigh..  There's YK who was smart enough to record some dialogue. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

The end is near.. Every time YX mouth opens there is another lie that pops right out. All the people around her are either being blackmailed or threatened. Sigh..  There's YK who was smart enough to record some dialogue. 

IKR!! 
I just want bad thing to YX! like a karma !! I just hate her so much.. All her blackmails and threat to someone.. ugh 

• Like 1

It looks like in the next few episode Yun Kai and Guo Guo is having a misunderstanding. If I'm right, Yunkai is jealous of Si Chen because he is getting close to Guo Guo and Le Tong.

Spoiler

I can't believe how despicable Yu Xin is, she lies, abandoned her daughter, mother, threatened everyone around her, and now she tries to kill Si Chen. They didn't show if he's hurt or dead already but that's a little bit too much. I hope she ends up in prison at the end and that no one forgives her.

• Like 3

this is off topic but do any of you ship these two??
well, I do but sadly both of them have gf/bf... 

• Like 2

I didn't really want to do this one because I'm still traumatized by Jang Bo Ri. It almost put me off weekend family dramas forever. Six months of living dangerously and unhealthily because of some crack makjang but I got sucked in by the good-looking leads who kind of resemble OYS and KJH. Anyway, I'm not bothering with the early episodes, I'm cheating and just jumping in at the end to save myself from reliving the grief of wanting to roast the fake sister and mother alive.

I'm highly amused that they even managed to find a cast of actors who look a lot like the original cast. Most of them anyway. Even the names are quite similar. LOL. 

The China version feels less frenetic and less nutty than the K version. Less over-the-top overall. The little girl in JBR was too good... and her chemistry with Kim Ji Hoon was the best. The acting in this version is not bad though. But KJH is one of my biases whose versatility is hard to beat. Interesting that they made the Jae Hwa character the younger brother this time.

Can anyone tell me if there was a nice hospital scene in this version too? Where the leads snuggle up to each other? If so, could you point me in the right direction? That was one of my favourite scenes in JBR. 

• Like 4

Dont tell me that Yu Xia is pregnant again?? No! This person cant be right?? 

This drama going to end soon!! Please be a good happy ending sigh  

• Like 1