[movie 2006] Traces Of Love 가을로

rubie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

urgh… the MV keeps buffering on me, ghrrr…

you all are making me cry just talking about it, though! both actors are excellent at playing these heart breaking and heart-broken characters, I know I'm going to need the tissue box next to me when I watch!

^rubie, you should watch "One Fine Spring Day". He was absolutely heartbreaking there and it's a beautiful film.

Oh yes!..definitely that movie!

The scene when he was crying over Lee Young Ae..in bed..wow..!.. He was a complete SNAG...!

rubie, you should watch "One Fine Spring Day". He was absolutely heartbreaking there and it's a beautiful film.

Which is why I'm glad to see him in a melodrama again.

Kim DaeSeung has an affinity for lost love vis-à-vis memory, no? He explored the theme soooo well in "Bungee Jumping of Their Own." :tears: Even "Blood Rain" had echoes of it.

Oh yes!..definitely that movie!

The scene when he was crying over Lee Young Ae..in bed..wow..!.. He was a complete SNAG...!

I gotta start my Yoo Ji Tae from A-B-C :sweatingbullets: :blush: ... and melodramas are more like it. Will definitely look for this one, too. melusine-hunnie, I've watched OB... but not a wise choice to start off with, totally not into the dark-depressive-troubling mood. I've got enough of that, unfortunately. :sweatingbullets:

Love Bungee too.... each & every time LBH reminisces LEJ :tears: ... but not with the boy thrown in, it threw everything off balance... I know.. I know... I'm always the weird & odd one out. :sweatingbullets:

inez-sis... SNAGs... with immense talent... I like... :blush:

Though I thought Bungee Jumping was a bit slow in places, I have to admit it was VERY beautiful! This film looks like it's got very nice visuals, in addition to the great cast! If everything else is as good it should be a winner!

same director with bungee jumping? :huh:

i don't like that movie.. but i really hope this one will be good.. :rolleyes:

fighting YooJiTae!

I thought 'Bungee Jumping' was a great movie!. :) . LBH's most memorable movie right Rubie?..

And 'Traces Of Love' has that same love-lost impact..tho' much harder..anway it takes some awesome actor for the role..Undoubtedly YJT n LBH are first-class actors!.

I thought 'Bungee Jumping' was a great movie!. :) . LBH's most memorable movie right Rubie?..

And 'Traces Of Love' has that same love-lost impact..tho' much harder..anway it takes some awesome actor for the role..Undoubtedly YJT n LBH are first-class actors!.

Yes indeed... he specifically mentioned Bungee Jumping and the recent A Bittersweet Life as his most memorable movies. It has always been Bungee Jumping of Their Own for LBH, more than anything else.

Bungee Jumping of Their Own

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...19649&st=60

I love the movie (admittedly to a certain extent) but I'm so bad at conveying things, often misunderstood :( ... in fact got myself in 'hot water' before because of a slight difference in opinion. Never would I want to offend anyone with anything (especially where LBH is concerned) but I just like the movie in my own way with some personal likings & otherwise.

Traces of Love, with the awesome performance enhanced by the real-life tragedy is just amazingly powerful, the MV simply makes your heart heavy at first but with a different effect in the end.

Guest adikkeluangman

Can someone translate and romanize the MV title. The singers name are right. Kim Hyun Chul and Gummy.

Can use any DL manager to DL the MV.

wow--just the poster of YJT crying already reeled me in...

i'm looking forward to this movie...

hope it receives great feedback after its release :]

012234001_eng_09111.jpg

'Trace of Love' actors hold press conference

Oct. 9, SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korean actress Kim Ji-soo (L), one of the stars of the film "Trace of Love" that is to open the upcoming Pusan International Film Festival, answers reporters' questions during a post-production press conference in a Seoul hotel on Oct. 9. The melodrama directed by Kim Dae-seung (far R) is to debut at the festival in the southern coastal city of Busan. Next to Kim are her co-stars Yoo Ji-tae © and Eom Ji-won (2nd from R). (Yonhap)

Source: Yonhap News

http://english.yna.co.kr/Engservices/5500000000.html

[my화보] ''가을로' 들어간 김지수-유지태'

2006-10-09 14:01:56

9일 오전 서울 프라자호텔에서 영화 '가을로'(제공/제작 영화세상, 배급 롯데쇼핑㈜롯데엔터테인먼트)의 제작보고회가 열렸다.

2006100914015611201ca8.jpg

▲유지태 '머리 묶고 가을남자로 변신'

2006100914015611202xk4.jpg

▲엄지원 '살아남은 자의 슬픔 연기해요'

2006100914015611203lo7.jpg

▲김지수 '너무 사랑해 슬프다'

2006100914015611204nw9.jpg

▲유지태 "김지수는 여장부, 엄지원은 엄마같아"

2006100914015611205lg2.jpg

▲엄지원 '아름다운 앞모습, 섹시한 뒷모습'

제 11회 부산국제영화제 개막작으로 선정되기도 한 영화 '가을로'는 1995년 6월 29일 삼풍백화점 붕괴 사고로 연인을 잃은 한 남자 유지태의 지울 수 없는 사랑을 그린 영화로, 김지수는 사고로 목숨을 잃은 유지태이 연인 민주를 연기했다. 부산에서 상영후 26일 개봉.

[사진=한혁승 기자 hanfoto@mydaily.co.kr]

곽소영 muzpill@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Waah..looks like Yoo JiTae has done alot of scuba-diving (or been under the sun?).. :P so weather beaten n ruggedly handsome!

Thanks for the pics n articles Rubie!

Hi inez-sis... it's my pleasure sharing & posting the pics. Too bad, we can't translate the Korean article to know more about the movie.

Currently... YJT's doing the movie version of HwangJini, right... the long hair & beard a necessity for his role, presumably?

A couple more pics from the press conference. :)

wm_1160363084_IMG_0375.jpg

wm_1160363310_IMG_0422.jpg

credit: stardocu.com

2006-10-09

11th Pusan International Film Festival starts on the 12th

94_0.jpg

The 11th annual Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) will start on the 12th at 7pm at Busan's Haeunddae Yachting Center Outdoor Theatre with actors Ahn Seong Gi and Moon Geun Yeong as the MC and will continue on until the 20th transforming Busan into a 'World of the Silver Screen.'

This year's festival will feature the opening film, director Kim Dae Seung's 'Gaeullo (Trace of Love),' closing film 'Crazy Stone' by director Ning Hao, along with 245 other movies from 63 different countries that will be screened at 31 theatres throughout the Haeundae and Nampodong areas.

Amongst the invited films, 64 films are a world premiere, and there are 20 international and 71 Asia premieres once again proving the rising status of the film festival.

This year's festival will also feature 10 special programs under the theme of 'Midnight Passion' which will screen films at night. These programs include a 'Korea Cinema Retrospective,' consisting of 7 films that were produced during the Japanese colonial era, along with a commemorative screening of deceased director Shin Sang-Ohk, 'Auteurs francais contemporains: Contemporary French Auteurs' to commemorate the 120 years of friendship between Korea and France, and 'Remapping of Asian Auteur Cinema 2' which aims to "discover, introduce, and support directors in Asia who are little known abroad despite their influence and importance in the film industries of their respective countries" amongst many others.

The Pusan Promotional Plan (PPP), that has become Asia's top project market since its launch in 1998, and BIFCOM (Busan International Film Commission & Industry Showcase), which provides a market for filming techniques and equipment, will be jointly operated under the Asian Film Market which will also offer a market for financing and production for the first time.

Along with these changes, 'Asia Documentary Network (AND)' which supports the production of documentaries in the Asia region added 7 funds, and many special events such as 'Cinematic Love,' which will provide a simultaneous experience of music and movies through combined concerts and film screenings for viewers in outdoor theatres, will be held.

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

Source: http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...;pg=1&no=94

Rubie hun, thanks for making this thread :)

I just finished watching the beautiful MV, and it struck me since I love the background song so much <3

The beautiful duet really matches well with the atmosphere of this movie, the chemistry between the couple, Yoo Ji Tae-Kim Ji Soo... :)

It's been a while since I watched any of Yoo Ji Tae's work... but I remember, his movie with Lee Young Ae was a beautiful one also...

This MV is really great! I recommend everyone to watch it first...

it's enough to make me have goosebumps all over while watching the MV hehe...

such a beautiful, touching love story.... :tears:

And since I love the song so much...

wanted to share this to everyone... the song used in the MV

it's called "What are we to do?" by Kim Hyeon Cheol and Gummy :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5zqdia

some pictures :)

newsenphotophpuid200610100950501003photo2006101009505vk6.jpg

m0040028spe53827w5006e94327vy9.jpg

m0040002toautumngandam2w5006e9aee1nu1.jpg

sigh ..i actually er translate a couple of stuff before the baord er shut off to me ...hmmm...

==

Press conference news :

the press conference was held on 9 Oct at Plaza Hotel at 11am with the cast and director in attendance ..

Kim Ji soo

U1345P28T3D1276038F329DT20061009114246.JPG

Eom Ji-Won

U1345P28T3D1276038F326DT20061009114246.JPG

Yoo ji tae

U1345P28T3D1276038F358DT20061009114246.JPG

okay .the gist of the interview ...

Kim ji Woo when asked on her feelings on doing two romance movies back to back ..she replied that . the two movies are of the same genre however they are of different style ....though she is not sure how long will she be able to continue acting in romance movie .but if it express different type of love ..she will still like to be able to act in romance movie ..

her next romance movie Slight Fever with Han Suk-kyu will be releasing end of this year .....( i saw the poster being released for this movie just recently ) ..

U1345P28T3D1276372F326DT20061009151516.JPG

Yoo ji tae was quite funnie when he commented on Eom Ji-Won ..he said she look so gentle and kind that make him raise comments about her looking so motherly like .but in reality ..she is such an adorable person ...and always wearing a simle ...her happy mood will spread to the production cast ..making everyone in a good mood too whenever she is there .. Even his manager was so charmed by the cuteness of Eom Ji-Won that ..he wanted to join her as manager ...

he enjoyed working with her on this movie ..

-

also ..when asked about does he remember the happenings during the 1995 collapse ..yoo ji tae said he remebered that he suddenly got a call from his mother that day ...and also he expressed regrets on the news that executive apartment are going to be built on the collapse site .

and on his long hair .he said that is for his new movie Hwang Jin Yi ..costaring with Song Hye Kyo .where he play a role from the choseun period ..and fall in love with hwang jin yi .but yet due to their difference in status they are make to part ..he will have some action scenes in the movie and is currenly training up his body ..~ to prepare for the scenes

the movie traces of love will be releasing in 26 Oct and its premier will be for the opening of Busan Film Festival ..they start with a romance movie and end with a comedy ..haha .the crazy stone is a pretty wacky movie ...though the script not new but has a distinct local china flavour ..~ entertaining enough ..to be a box office hit this year for china

Archived