[movie 2006] Traces Of Love 가을로

rubie

Rubie hun, thanks for making this thread :)

I just finished watching the beautiful MV, and it struck me since I love the background song so much <3

The beautiful duet really matches well with the atmosphere of this movie, the chemistry between the couple, Yoo Ji Tae-Kim Ji Soo... :)

It's been a while since I watched any of Yoo Ji Tae's work... but I remember, his movie with Lee Young Ae was a beautiful one also...

This MV is really great! I recommend everyone to watch it first...

it's enough to make me have goosebumps all over while watching the MV hehe...

such a beautiful, touching love story.... :tears:

And since I love the song so much...

wanted to share this to everyone... the song used in the MV

it's called "What are we to do?" by Kim Hyeon Cheol (Kim Hyun Chul) and Gummy :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5zqdia

Thanks so much ay_link hunnie for the song from the MV. :wub: Really appreciate it, awesome sharing. adikkeluangman was just asking the title of the MV previously... "What are we to do"... so sad...

Keep on posting pics & everything, ya! :lol:

sigh ..i actually er translate a couple of stuff before the baord er shut off to me ...hmmm...

==

Press conference news :

the press conference was held on 9 Oct at Plaza Hotel at 11am with the cast and director in attendance ..

Kim Ji soo

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/f/2006-10-...61009114246.JPG

Eom Ji-Won

Yoo ji tae

okay .the gist of the interview ...

Kim ji Soo when asked on her feelings on doing two romance movies back to back ..she replied that . the two movies are of the same genre however they are of different style ....though she is not sure how long will she be able to continue acting in romance movie .but if it express different type of love ..she will still like to be able to act in romance movie ..

her next romance movie Slight Fever with Han Suk-kyu will be releasing end of this year .....( i saw the poster being released for this movie just recently ) ..

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/f/2006-10-...61009151516.JPG

Yoo ji tae was quite funnie when he commented on Eom Ji-Won ..he said she look so gentle and kind that make him raise comments about her looking so motherly like .but in reality ..she is such an adorable person ...and always wearing a simle ...her happy mood will spread to the production cast ..making everyone in a good mood too whenever she is there .. Even his manager was so charmed by the cuteness of Eom Ji-Won that ..he wanted to join her as manager ...

he enjoyed working with her on this movie ..

-

also ..when asked about does he remember the happenings during the 1995 collapse ..yoo ji tae said he remebered that he suddenly got a call from his mother that day ...and also he expressed regrets on the news that executive apartment are going to be built on the collapse site .

and on his long hair .he said that is for his new movie Hwang Jin Yi ..costaring with Song Hye Kyo .where he play a role from the choseun period ..and fall in love with hwang jin yi .but yet due to their difference in status they are make to part ..he will have some action scenes in the movie and is currenly training up his body ..~ to prepare for the scenes

the movie traces of love will be releasing in 26 Oct and its premier will be for the opening of Busan Film Festival ..they start with a romance movie and end with a comedy ..haha .the crazy stone is a pretty wacky movie ...though the script not new but has a distinct local china flavour ..~ entertaining enough ..to be a box office hit this year for china

Thanks Shirley for the gist of the interview, really appreciate the sharing. Also the update of KJS, YJT and EJW's next project.

Kim Ji Soo looked really beautiful and EJW, indeed...very bubbly & lovely. Not too familiar with the latter but she looks very comfortable at the conference and the camera loves her, too. No wonder YJT was so smitten with her too... from the profile, it's their second collaboration... right? After Running Wild?

I remember watching KJS' very early drama on tv (her first?), Love & Ambition with Park Jung Chul few years back and her acting was... stiff. :vicx: But now... she's only going up and better in her acting. The charming 'Charming Girl' and the recently intense drama Romance with Jo Jae Hyun. (oops... I thought I saw Shin Ha Kyun's name just now for KJS' next movie... my mistake, it's Han Suk Kyu... :blush: )

It's great exposure to learn about YJT. Really hope to watch the movie with LYA. Sounds so romantic, too.

Really appreciate the gist, it really helps.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ hehee.. rubie dear, I edited my post already since I think I got the name of the singer wrong.. :D

looking at the hangeul, I found out that it's not Kim Yeon Woo hehee..

김현철/거미

Kim Hyeon Cheol (Kim Hyun Chul) and Gummy :]

Oct 11, 2006

Leaner Busan Film Fest to Open Thursday

200610110006_00.jpg

The 11th Pusan International Film Festival will kick off its nine-day journey on Thursday amid heated enthusiasm that saw tickets for the opening film sold out in no more than two minutes and 45 seconds. A total of 245 works from 63 countries will be shown during the festival, 64 of them having their world premiere.

The opening film is the melodrama "Traces of Love" by Kim Dae-seung, director of "Bungee Jumping of Their Own." The film, set against the backdrop of the collapse of the Sampoong Department Store in Seoul in 1995, is the first Korean movie to open the festival since Kim Ki-duk's "The Coast Guard" four years ago. "Crazy Stone," a black comedy by Chinese director Ning Hao, will close the festival.

The festival has been somewhat scaled down from last year, its 10th anniversary, with 307 films from 73 nations, but the quality is as good. It is noticeably bringing leading Asian directors together, particularly from the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia, highlighting one of the PIFF's aims. Hirokazu Koreeda from Japan brings his first samurai period drama "Hana," and Apichatpong Weerasethakul, a Thai director who took the global art house scene by storm after his debut six years ago, introduces "Syndromes and a Century." From Iran, Bahman Ghobadi brings the road movie "Half Moon," from Indonesia comes Garin Nugroho's musical "Opera Jawa," and from Taiwan comes Ming-liang Tsai's "I Don't Want to Sleep Alone," which is set in Malaysia. Among interesting Korean movies is "Bound by Chastity Rule," directed by the late Shin Sang-ouk in 1962 and restored by the Koran Federation of Film Archives.

From Europe there are some films from leading directors. "Belle Toujours" by Portugal's Manoel de Oliveira is a new take on Bunuel's classic "Belle de jour." "The Caiman" by Italian director Nanni Moretti has a film director as its protagonist. "The Road to Guantanamo" by Britain's Michael Winterbottom has already won the Silver Bear for the Best Director at the Berlin International Film Festival this year.

In the "Open Cinema" category, the outdoor showing of works which is the hallmark of the festival, seven popular movies by world-famous directors will be shown. They include animation "Azur et Asmar" by Michael Ocelot, whose "Prince and Princess" received a good response in Korea, "The Wind that Shakes the Barley" by Ken Loach, which won the Palme d’Or at this year's Cannes Film Festival, and "Paris, je t'aime," an omnibus work by 20 directors from around the world including Gus Van Sant.

Other programs cater for different tastes. "Contemporary French Auteurs" introduces 14 new French works to mark the 120 anniversary of ties between Korea and France. Animation lovers may want to keep their eyes on the "Ani Asia" program, which will show six animations from Korea, Japan, Thailand and Singapore, while "Midnight Passion" promises an unusual experience with 13 movies to be screened after midnight.

The main venue moves to Haeundae from Nampo-dong, the downtown area in Busan that has served as the center of the festival for the last decade because the PIFF has grown beyond its capacity. The fact that U.S. film magazine Variety decided to publish a newsletter for the festival from this year is additional evidence of its growing global reputation. Tickets are available at the PIFF’s website (www.ticket.piff.org) and designated ticket offices -- all the branches of Busan Bank and Megabox COEX, Suwon, and Deagu.

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0610110006.html

kt2200610111650030oo.jpg[Opening Film] Trace of Love

Directed by Kim Dae-seung

Starring Yu Ji-tae, Kim Ji-soo, Uhm Ji-won

This melodrama is based on the true story of a 1995 disaster in Seoul _ the collapse of Sampung Department Store, which claimed more than 500 lives.

It portrays a man who suffers from the loss of his girlfriend in the tragic accident and struggles to deal with the painful memory.

In the film, Hyun-woo (Yu Ji-tae) passes a juridical examination and proposes to his lover Min-joo (Kim Ji-soo). But their love meets a tragic end when she dies in the department store collapse.

Ten years have passed, and he is now a successful prosecutor, but he still suffers from the loss.

One day in the fall, he is suspended from office due to poor management of a case, and sets out on a journey alone to refresh himself. On his journey, he encounters a woman (Uhm Ji-won) who helps soothe his pain.

Due to high expectations about the film, the tickets for the opening show were sold out two minutes and 45 seconds after ticketing began on Sept. 19.

This expectation results from the director’s previous successes including last year's hit thriller "Blood Rain" and the 2000 gay-themed melodrama "Bungee Jumping of Their Own," and the performances the main actors have given in other films.

Kim tells a love story that stems from the tragic accident, against a background featuring the country’s rivers, fields and mountains in the fall.

e3dward@koreatimes.co.kr

10-11-2006 16:06

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...16061210970.htm

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pusan filmfest kicks off with 'Trace of Love'

The Pusan International Film Festival kicks off its nine-day schedule today with the screening of director Kim Dae-seung's melodrama "Trace of Love" in the southeastern port city of Busan. The annual film fest will feature 245 films from 63 countries.

"In the past 10 years, PIFF tried to help movie lovers turn their attention to high-quality Korean and Asian films. For the next 10 years, the film festival will make concerted efforts to provide a new launching pad for Asian films," festival director Kim Dong-ho said.

The 11th PIFF aims to kick-start its new Asian Film Market this year in a bid to turn Asia's biggest film festival into a true marketplace for filmmakers, producers and distributors interested in Asian films.

200610110031.gif

Director Kim Dae-seung's "Trace of Love" opens the 11th Pusan

International Film Festival today.

The opening film "Trace of Love" stars high-profile Korean stars - Yoo Ji-tae, Kim Ji-soo and Uhm Ji-won - and tickets sold out in just 2 minutes 45 seconds on Sept. 19, reflecting the popularity of the film festival's initial highlight. Some 150 Korean and Asian stars will attend the opening ceremony. Director Kim Dae-seung, former assistant director of the legendary Korean director Im Kwon-taek, has gained critical acclaim for such films as "Blood Rain" (2005) and "Bungee Jumping of their Own" (2000).

The closing film of the festival is Chinese director Ning Hao's low-budget black comedy "Crazy Stone," which will be screened Oct. 20. The film involves the comedic adventures of a gang of thieves plotting a jewelry theft - a box office hit in both Hong Kong and mainland China this year.

The film festival features 64 world premieres this year. Asian filmmakers showcasing their work in Busan include India's Murali Nair ("Life Is All About Friends"), Japan's Shinya Tsukamoto ("Nightmare Detective"), Malaysia's James Lee ("Before We Fall in Love Again") and Hong Kong's Patrick Tam ("After This Our Exile").

Among world premieres from Western countries are British director Daniel Gordon's "Crossing the Line," a documentary about a U.S. soldier who defected to North Korea and lived there for 40 years, and German director Uli Gaulke's "Comrades in Dreams."

New Currents, PIFF's sole competition section for up-and-coming Asian directors, features 10 films including "Betelnut," directed by Yang Heng (China), "Just Like Before" from Mike Sandejas (Philippines) and "Driving With My Wife's Lover" by Kim Tai-sik (Korea).

The Korean Cinema Retrospective portion of the festival will screen late director Shin Sang-ok's 1961 film "Bound by Chastity Rule" for the first time. It took the Korea Film Archive three years to restore the film after it was discovered at the Chinese Taipei Film Archive.

PIFF is now drawing keen interest from Asian filmmakers, critics, journalists and fans, amid heightened interest toward well-made Korean and other Asian films. Organizers are eager to promote the festival's Asian Film Market, which covers financing, production, location scouting, post-production and sales. The film market is scheduled to put on more than 200 industry screenings, reflecting PIFF's renewed emphasis on the commercial side of the festival. The festival organizers said they will push for offering a key venue for those who want to buy and sell high-quality Asian films.

Busan is already riding a wave of PIFF - the festival placards and posters decorate many parts of the port city. About 170,000 moviegoers and 5,000 filmmakers, actors and distributors are expected to visit the venue this year, brining in 52 billion won in economic value for the port city.

All of the participating films will be screened at five multiplexes in Busan. For more information, call (02) 3675-5097 or go to www.piff.org

(insight@heraldm.com)

By Yang Sung-jin

Source: The Korean Herald

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE/data/htm...00610120020.asp

2006/10/12 20:03 KST

Pusan film festival opens

By Kim Hyun

BUSAN, Oct. 12 (Yonhap) -- "Traces of Love," the story of a man retracing a journey outlined in his dead lover's diary, premiered Thursday to get the 11th Pusan International Film Festival off to a successful start.

eng_article001.jpg

Stars and guests paraded along the red carpet near Haeundae Beach in the southern coastal city of Busan. The attendees were a mixture of Asians and Europeans, oscar-winning director Istvan Szabo of Hungary, Bruno Dumont of France and Chinese actor-turned-producer Andy Lau, as well as Kim Ji-soo and Yoo Ji-tae, the stars of the opening film.

No guests were known to have cancelled due to the recent geopolitical tension from North Korea's claimed nuclear test, organizers said, with attention focusing on director Kim Dae-seung's "Traces of Love."

The spiced-up love story makes good use of the Korean landscape, including shots of the coastal highway No. 7 overlooking the East Sea. Kim, who honed his skills under Korea's representative director Im Kwon-taek and was lauded after the release of "Bungee Jumping of Their Own" (2001) and "Blood Rain" (2005), delves into the impaired heart of a man as he approaches a new relationship.

In his speech, Kim brought the controversial issue of South Korea's policy for domestic movies.

"Although I'm very honored and happy, on the other hand, I'm very sad because our screen quota system has been slashed to half," he said. South Korea reduced the mandatory quota to 73 days from the initial 146 days in July. The reduction was a long-held demand of the United States as a prerequisite to start free trade talks.

The film festival will present 245 films from 63 countries over nine days. The black comedy "Crazy Stone" by China's Ning Hao will serve as the curtain-closer on Oct. 20.

Alongside films and galas, this year's PIFF introduces its first-ever marketplace as it seeks to become a business center in which to trade Asian films. The Asian Film Market will operate from Oct. 15-18 with some 2,000 industry personnel from around the globe.

The festival lineup somewhat reflects the geopolitical situation faced by the host country. It has two documentaries about North Korea that are also world premiers -- British Daniel Gordon's "Crossing the Line," a story of Charles Jenkins, a U.S. soldier who defected to North Korea and lived there for 40 years, and German Uli Gaulke's "Comrades in Dreams."

Ten films by first and second-time Asian directors will vie for the prize of the New "Currents" section, the only competitive section in the festival. "Driving with My Wife's Lover" by South Korea's Kim Tae-shik, "Eternal Summer" by Taiwan's Leste Chen, and "The White Silk Dress" by Huynh Luu of Vietnam are among the up-and-coming talents.

Programmers also decided it was the right time to showcase Southeast Asian films. In the section titled "A Window on Asian Cinema," 39 movies from 14 countries reflect the growing investment in cinema in the region, said Kim Ji-seok, the sectional programmer.

"I ask you to pay attention to movies from Vietnam, Malaysia or the Philippines. There have been government policies to promote home-grown movies in the region, and also the growth of independent movies on a private level," Kim said.

"The Korean Cinema Today" section offers a combination of commercial hits and low-budget movies. The diverse range covers box office record holders like Bong Joon-ho's "The Host" and Lee Joon-ik's "The King and the Clown," as well as low-budget, critically-acclaimed movies like "Family Ties" by Kim Tae-yong and "Woman on the Beach" by Hong Sang-soo. The controversial political film by Im Sang-soo, "The President's Last Bang," which depicted the last moments of former President Park Chung-hee before his assassination, will be screened in its original version for the first time, as some sensitive scenes were earlier removed from general theater screenings by a court order.

Many European movies presented at PIFF revolve around questions concerning contemporary humanity and the clashes of old and new values. "Requiem" by German Hans Christian Schmid presents a challenge to the religious tradition that has given European society much of its conventional identity.

For those interested in the early roots of Korea's booming movie industry, there is a retrospective section that presents dated films including "Sweet Dream" (1936), the oldest movie known to have survived to the present day, which depicted a woman's desire and her conflict with Korea's Confucian traditions, and "Bound by Chastity Rule" (1962), by the legendary director Shin Sang-ok, who died early this year.

The city of Pusan changed its spelling to Busan in 2001 to comply with the adoption of a new government-devised romanization system, but the film festival keeps the former name and its acronym PIFF.

hkim@yna.co.kr

Source: Yonhap News

http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/20061012/...12200348E3.html

2006/10/12 20:10 KST

PIFF gets off to tragic start with 'Traces of Love'

By Kim Hyun

BUSAN, Oct. 12 (Yonhap) -- With his "Traces of Love" unveiled at the Pusan International Film Festival on Thursday, director Kim Dae-seung said he wanted to recall a social tragedy that has been somewhat forgotten but still traumatizes many of the survivors and bereaved relatives.

eng_article002.jpg

The film tells the story of a man who loses his lover when a department store collapses on her. It takes its cue from the 1995 tragedy involving Seoul's Sampoong Department Store, which left over 500 dead and 930 injured but has slowly faded from memory (the site has since been replaced by upscale apartment buildings)

"I've been one of those people who feel anger that things have been covered up over time without truth-finding efforts, and people who are responsible for them forgive themselves and their lives go on," Kim said after the preview of the film in the host city of Busan.

"It could be a little unusual to convey such questions through a melodrama, but I wanted to say that there are people who still feel the pain and there's no other way to cure their pain without our efforts to find the truth, and make sure such a tragedy never happens again."

"Traces of Love" sees Hyun-woo (Yoo Ji-tae) go on a journey after finding it outlined in his lover's diary 10 years after her death. It also involved a woman (Uhm Ji-won) whom he meets on the road. Between their encounters lies their individual memories of Min-joo (Kim Ji-soo), the love of Hyun-woo's life.

The love story makes good use of the Korean landscape, including shots of the No. 7 highway that runs along the country's east coast and the sunrise from a temple by the sea.

Critics gave mixed responses. Some expressed reservations, while others liked the emotionally charged plot, inviting flattering comparisons with Oliver Stone's latest "World Trade Tower."

"I'm very glad about this opening film, compared to other opening films of film festivals, because it's more discreet. It does not develop all technical special-effect stuff, it does not exaggerate with costumes, or the whole menu the filmmaking process can use. It's a very discreet film on a high emotional level," said Jan Schulz-ojala, a film critic for the German paper Der Tagesspiegel.

"I think the only critical point about his movie is that it's a little too expressive. The love between the man and the new woman could appeal but it's a little too commercial. In my eyes, for example, the music was too exaggerated for the way I wanted to feel it."

Kim, who honed his skills under Korea's representative director Im Kwon-taek and was lauded after the release of "Bungee Jumping of Their Own" (2001) and "Blood Rain" (2005), delves into its character's impaired heart and his hope for a new relationship.

"His films tend to present a very painful obstacle that catalyzes the melodrama. In his first film, it was homosexuality; his second featured murder without mercy and vengeance. In this move, he tells a melodrama through the route of our social tragedy. It's difficult to do a melodram that comes through such a painful process, and Mr. Kim is really excellent in doing that," said Huh Moon-young, a South Korean film critic.

hkim@yna.co.kr

(END)

http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/20061012/...12201122E4.html

10-12-2006

Pusan Film Festival Heats up Port City

By Kim Tae-jong

Staff Reporter

kt2200610122256260CCC.jpg

Fireworks light up the night sky during the opening

ceremony of the 11th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)

at the Yachting Center in Haeundae, southeastern port city

of Pusan, Thursday. More than 6,000 festivalgoers and

celebrities packed the venue. The nine-day festival will

present 245 films from 63 countries. /Yonhap

PUSAN _ The nation's biggest port city heated up once again yesterday as thousands of festivalgoers celebrated the beginning of the 11th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF).

In a gala opening ceremony at the Yachting Center in Haeundae, all 5,000 seats were filled with movie fans, and some 1,000 journalists from home and abroad were busy covering the biggest film event in Asia. The overcast skies that the North Korean nuclear crisis cast on the Korean Peninsula were absent here.

When about 150 local film stars stepped onto the red carpet leading to the outdoor stage, the area surrounding the venue was filled with the joyful cries of fans and flash lights.

Some of the celebrities at the event were Lee Byung-hun, Su Ae, Andy Lau, Moon So-ri, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Tae-hee, Su Ae, Daniel Henney, Park Yong-woo, Lee Joon-ki, Park Jung-hun and Uhm Jung-hwa.

At the main ceremony, hosted by actors Ahn Sung-ki and Moon Geun-young, the festival chairman and Pusan City Mayor Hur Nam-sik declared the official opening of the festival.

"Thanks to all your support and affection toward the festival in the last 10 years, PIFF has now become an internationally important movie festival. And now, in hope of your continuous support, we will set sail for another 10 years successful voyage, expecting Pusan to become a Mecca of the motion picture industry,’’ Hur said.

After Hur's speech, to create more festive mood, traditional music orchestra Chondungsori gave a celebration performance, and a firework lit up the autumn sky.

The finale of the ceremony was devoted to director Kim Dae-seung's melodrama "Trace of Love."

Starring veteran actors Yu Ji-tae, Kim Ji-soo and Uhm Ji-won, the film was inspired by a real disaster _ the collapse of Sampung Department Store in Seoul in 1995, which claimed more than 500 lives. It portrays a man who loses his girlfriend in the accident and struggles to deal with the painful memory.

"This is my third film. So it is truly an honor for my work to open the established festival," Kim said during the ceremony along with the three main actors.

In his speech, Kim also expressed his political stance on the reduction of the screen quota, which long protected local films.

"I'm honored now, but on the other hand, I'm sad that the screen quota has been halved. I hope the festival can be a starting point to make an effort for the protection of cultural diversity," Kim said.

The main actors expressed their gratitude that their film was chosen as the opening film of the festival.

"I am now overwhelmed by the audience here. This is a special moment for me," Yu said. "In the early years of the festival, I came here as a student. I spent the whole day watching movies, and at night, I drank with friends talking about movies. I hope all the people enjoy their voyage to the world of cinema here."

Beginning tomorrow, the festival presents a total of 245 films from 63 countries in 10 sections. "Crazy Stone" by Chinese director Ning Hao will conclude this year’s event on Oct. 20.

e3dward@koreatimes.co.kr

10-12-2006 22:56

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...22554711700.htm

2006/10/13 15:19 KST

PIFF opening film director stages lone protest over S. Korea's movie deal with U.S.

BUSAN, Oct. 13 (Yonhap) -- Fresh from the glory of seeing his film open the Pusan International Film Festival, South Korean director Kim Dae-seung staged a lone protest outside a venue of the festival Friday to denounce his country's movie policy.

The director of the melodrama "Traces of Love" held a picket that urged the government to restore its initial quota for domestic movies.

"Korean films have the media in our own language. It's our responsibility to keep them whole for the next generation," he said.

South Korea halved a mandatory quota of theater screenings for local movies in July. The reduction was a long-held demand by the United States as a prerequisite to start free trade talks with South Korea. Under the new policy, Korean theaters are now required to show local movies for a minimum of 73 days, half of the initial 146 days.

Kim's protest is part of months-long rallies by Korean movie industry personnel, who took the issue to film festivals in Cannes, Venice and many others. Other well-known Korean directors took part, including Park Chan-wook of "Old boy," Bong Joon-ho of "The Host," and even Im Kwon-taek, widely considered Korea's foremost filmmaker, who suspended the production of his 100th film to take to the streets.

Lone protests continue in front of the presidential office Cheong Wa Dae in Seoul.

Movie scholars and activists from Canada, France, Mexico and the United States will be the next picket holders, said the Cultural Diversity for Moving Images, the Korean network of directors, actors, producers and staff organized to protect the screen quota.

The Pusan film festival is to present a forum and a documentary over the weekend on the growing Hollywood presence around the globe and ways to ensure the cultural diversity of each nation.

hkim@yna.co.kr

http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/20061013/...13151952E2.html

1160654081_116065405538_20061013.JPG

» The Director and stars of "Traces of Love", the 11th Pusan International Film Festival's opening film, hold a press conference. From left to right, producer An Dong-gyu, director Kim Dae-seung, actor Yoo Ji-tae, actress Kim ji-soo and Uhm Ji-won. Yonhap

Source: http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edi...ent/164023.html

Archived